• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 676 Views, 98 Comments

Rise of the Numbers - goldenrise365



Gold has just escaped internal darkness multiple times. The final person he faced was a dark copy of himself with an army of Numbers Monsters. Now that the Numbers are on earth, Gold and his friends must gather new allies and save the world once more

  • ...
6
 98
 676

The Darkest Future Part 2

"The sun has set on the resistance!" exclaimed Dark. "I end my turn."

Sunset chuckled. "Not quite." Sunset stood tall. "With your spirit gone, my Emperor can take a crack at your two tokens. Eruption Fist!" Lava Emperor made its attack and took out both tokens.

"So you got past my tricks. I can still take you."

"That may be true. But your about to get burned. Attack!" Lava Emperor sent another punch at Dark.

Dark Emperor: 5000
Sunset Shimmer: 5000

"Nice shot," grumbled Dark.

"There's more than that. Thanks to my Emperor successfully attacking. I can summon out another fire attribute of the same level." Sunset grabbed a card from her deck. "This card will be very familiar. Time to unleash my ultimate monster. Solar Flare Dragon!"

-------------------

Solar Flare Dragon
ATT: Fire
Level: 8 stars
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
Two Fire-Type monsters
Choose a numbers between 1 and 5. Discard that many cards from the top of your deck, then destroy that many monsters on your opponents side of the field.
Attack: 3000
Defense: 2500

-------------------

A column of fire sprouted from the earth. Bright red wings sprouted from it. A dragon with Gold and red scales pushed through the column and let out a mighty roar. "Hello Dark."

"That's Emperor to you miscreants!"

"Then say goodbye Emperor." Solar let out a blast of flames.

"I activate Defense Omega. Thanks to this card, I can summon out to Enraged Spirits to take the blow instead of me." Two spirits appeared and absorbed the attack. "But I still take damage."

Dark Emperor: 4000
Sunset Shimmer: 5000

"I end my turn with a face down."

"My go then." Dark drew his card. "You may have destroyed my monsters, but I still have my face down. Monster Reborn."

"But that's a banned card!"

"Then why do I have an entire hand of them." Dark set his three other cards and revealed all of them as Monster Reborn.

"Oh no!"

"Now say hello to my three Enraged Spirits and one Demonic Token." The monsters returned. "Now I will sacrifice all four to summon my most powerful monster." Black lightning struck all four monsters. The wind whipped up as more lightning struck the ground. The field spell was destroyed by another lightning strick. A black portal opened above. "Come fourth, King of Eternal Darkness." A wave of shadows descended from the portal. Two red eyes peered from the mist.

-----------------

King of Eternal Darkness
ATT: Dark
Level: 12 stars
Infamous-Beast/Effect
Destroy all cards in your opponent's possession. This card can only stay on the field when "Dark Eternity" is active.
Attack: Infinite
Defense: 0

----------------

"Why can't I see it?" asked Sunset.

"No one may see the King. And thanks to activating Dark Eternity he will be staying." Dark gave a wicked smile. "Say goodbye to your whole deck!" A dark hand reached out and grabbed Sunset. She struggled to escape, but to no avail. "You've lost Sunset. Accept your fate." Dark talked up to the statue and placed his hands on it. "Spirits of time and space, give me your power!" Purple entry seated through him as the statue glowed. A portal opened up. "Time to go."

"Mind if I tag along." Dark turned and was tackled by Sunset. "Told you I would stop you." The two passed through the portal. They tumbled through the open air, until they finally hit the ground.

Dark stood above Sunset. "You'll pay for that." Dark was about to attack, but he looked up. "Oh no."

"Looks like the sun's up."

"NNNNOOOOOOOO!" Dark was vaporized by the bright light.

Sunset rested on the ground. 'He may have disappeared, but he'll be back. Have to warn my past self and friends.'

"Uh excuse me." Sunset opened her eyes to see herself.

"Oh boy. This is awkward." The older Sunset stood up. "Uh, don't freak out, but I'm you from the further."

Sunset didn't freak out. She passed out.

"Not the reaction I was hoping for." The older Sunset picked up the younger one. "Where can I take you?" She then felt how light she was. "Wait, your just a child. Which means we went back farther then I thought. I have to wipe her memory so the things don't change." Sunset used a bit of her magic for the memory wipe. "Now it's just a waiting game." The older Sunset walked away and went into hiding.