• Published 6th Nov 2016
  • 1,899 Views, 78 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Heroic Harmony - Masterob



The Marvel Superheroes and The Equestrians team with The Capcom Fighters to stop some powerful enemies.

  • ...
31
 78
 1,899

Taking a Break

Sunset and her team had returned to the Crystal Empire with the Four Ponies. Chris and Dante assisted Ryu on leaving the train, the Fighter still feeling the effects of the fight in the village, but knowing him, he would be fine soon.

As they helped Ryu to a seat, Sunset saw Peter make his way over. "Hey Peter, we're back. How's Luna doing?"

"She's doing fine, a little banged up, but nothing too bad. Zecora's checking up on her some more though," Peter said.

"Who's Zecora?" Chris asked.

"She's a Zebra who's like our local Shaman," Peter said.

"Maybe you've seen her before?" Sunset asked.

"Don't really remember, but I'll take your word for it, I take it she's good with medicine," Chris said.

"That and martial arts, during my stay on Earth a year ago, she even trained me," Peter added.

"Martial arts huh?" Ryu asked. "Is she good? Think she'd wanna spar?"

"Hey don't even think about fighting or anything like that until you've healed up!" Sunset warned, causing Ryu to cringe a bit.

"Right, sorry Sunset," Ryu said.

Peter chuckled a bit, "Wow, reminds me of when Twilight's worried about me."

Sunset shook her head, "Anyway how long before Zecora can see Ryu?"

"Hey relax Shimmer, he'll be fine," Chris reassured.

"Yeah he's been through worse," Dante said.

Sunset glared at them, causing them to step back a little. "I'm sure he's handled worse, but I would still like Zecora to check up on him a little."

Peter chuckled a bit more, "Guys best to just let Sunset handle this."

"Parker's right, let's go check with Chun Li, see what she may want from us next," Dante said.

Chris nodded in agreement, "Right, good idea." He turned to Peter, "See you in a bit Spider-Man."

"It's just Peter now, no Spider-Man, or Spider-Mane," Peter said.

"So you ditched the Superhero name and you even changed your attire, though it looks a lot better than the last one I should say," Chris said.

"Totally, you seem really different Parker, what's up?" Dante asked.

"Nothing, things just happened and, boom, I'm Peter Parker, Knight and Prince of Equestria, husband of Princess Twilight Sparkle, father of Mayday Parker-Sparkle," Peter explained.

Dante looked closely at Peter, almost examining him, "Something else is different about you, hard to say but I sense something unusual yet familiar."

Peter took a step back, "It's nothing to worry about, go check with Chun Li, I'll go find Zecora."

Dante looked unsure but shrugged it off, "Whatever you say Parker."

Chris and Dante both walked off as Peter went to go find Zecora, though Dream didn't feel too happy.

"They're gonna eventually find out Peter, I don't think they'll be too happy when they do," Dream said.

"It'll be fine Dream, let me worry about this", Peter replied.

"I hope it will, I really don't trust those demon boys though, and I doubt that other guy is gonna like this very much either," Dream said.

"Let me worry about Dante and Chris alright?" Peter said.

"Ok Peter, I'll trust you on this," Dream said.


Outside Trixie is watching as Mega Man demonstrates his abilities to Mayday. "This move I got from Spark Man." Mega Man turned his hooves into pins. "SPARK SHOT!" He placed them together and generated a burst of electricity, impressing Mayday.

"That's really cool!" Mayday said while fluttering her wings in excitement.

"Thanks, I have a lot more," Mega Man said, showing off his Leaf Shield.

"Amazing, you have so many cool features Rock! I really like your Flame Blast attack, that looks like it can take out a lot of enemies at once," Mayday said.

"Yeah, a little gift from Flame Man. It sure can, comes in handy when I'm surrounded," Mega Man said, adjusting the pins back into hooves.

"You're so full of surprises, I bet you're the greatest Hero of Capcom," Mayday said.

Mega Man blushed a bit, "I wouldn't say the greatest, but I did go through a lot, though sometimes not many seem to notice or appreciate what I do. I mean I don't do this just for attention, I like helping others and it should be enough to do the right thing, but what I don't like is that some of the Fighters still label me as weak, just because others like Mega Man X and Mega Man Volnutt exist."

"Aw, you shouldn't let that get to you Rock, my daddy goes through something like that, but he never lets it get to him. He says he's happy just being appreciated by those he loves and cares about, myself included," Mayday said.

"Your dad became a Knight and Prince of a whole world, he doesn't really have that much to complain about these days, especially since most of my world is starting to appreciate him, mainly due to Ryu's influence," Mega Man said.

"Yeah but he wasn't always like that, even now he goes through a lot. So many ponies still don't trust him just because he's an alien," Mayday said.

"Huh? Isn't he a great hero here though? Why wouldn't ponies trust him just because he's not from this world? At least he's protecting them," Mega Man said.

"You'd be surprised, it did upset him, but as long as he had his friends and his family, he was just fine," Mayday said.

"Wow, so Spider-Man doesn't have a perfect life now?" Mega Man asked.

"Of course not, but even if he's not perfect, he fights hard to make sure our life is close to perfect, to make sure we're all happy. He's the greatest daddy in the world in my opinion, even if I don't remember that sometimes. He's always there for everypony and he always thinks of others, and rarely himself. Even if things are going bad he usually finds a reason to smile," Mayday looked a bit sad. "Even if he hasn't smiled much these last couple of days."

Mega Man felt some pity for this poor girl. His views on Spider-Man started to change a bit, "Well I guess I can relate to him then, I would fight for those I love. But I do worry that one day I won't be good enough, and I'll let them down."

"Don't think that way, I think you're talented, I'm sure you can be strong," Mayday said.

Mega Man nodded, "Thanks Mayday, that means a lot."

Mayday then walked over to Mega Man, hugging him a bit, "For what it's worth, I think you're pretty great myself. I haven't seen you fight much, but you did save me from Ultron, and if Miss Chun Li brought you to help save us out of all the other Fighters, you must be special."

Mega Man felt a warm happiness from Mayday's kindness. He instinctively returned the hug, holding the filly close to him.

Trixie watched from nearby, feeling a sense of awe. "That's adorable, I don't know much about Mega Man, but he seems really nice, well a lot nicer than I remember."

Sonata had come outside and stood next to Trixie. "Hey Trixie, what are you up to?" She then saw the sight of Mayday and Mega Man hugging one another. "Aw, that's so adorable. Mayday's made a new friend, that's the second one in like four days."

"To think it took an invasion of evil robots for that to happen, but she is Peter's daughter, so she would have that luck," Trixie said.

"Still it's nice, Mayday should have more friends her age," Sonata said.

"I'm not sure if Mega Man's her age since he seems to have already known Peter, unless he was recently built when he met Peter or something," Trixie said.

"Well he looks like a colt, so close enough," Sonata said.

Trixie chuckled a bit, "If that girl is anything like her father, I'm sure she'll have many more ponies that would love to have her as a friend."

"Especially colts, she is a pretty filly after all," Sonata said.


Soon the other trains started to arrive, first the one with the X-Men, they were greeted by Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity.

"Did ya find anypony out there?" Applejack asked.

"A few, the town was mostly destroyed though," Logan said.

"That's horrible, those poor ponies," Fluttershy said.

"Well at least you got some ponies to safety," Rarity said.

Remy groaned, "Should have had more though"

Bobby patted his back, "Yeah, but we got some, better than nothing."

Soon another train arrived, this one containing The Avengers.

"This way!" Cap instructed, sending the ponies toward the city.

Stark helped lead them into the Empire as Janet and Hawkeye watched over them.

The next train was The Wonderbolts, all of them leading the ponies into the city.

"I hope we got at least most of the ponies from that city," Rainbow Dash said.

"Same here, but lets tend to the ponies we have now," Spitfire said.

Soon all the trains were stationed at the castle, leaving all the ponies in The Crystal Empire.

Twilight took a look around at all the ponies who had arrived, "Alright, time to get these ponies properly organized."

Cadance looked around, "You think that's all of Equestria?"

"I doubt it, there's a lot of places we probably haven't checked yet," Twilight said.

"True, it's not just the ponies, there's others to worry about, like the Griffons," Cadance said.

"We'll find them, don't worry," Twilight reassured.

Meanwhile the Servbot that snuck on the train had jumped out, running along the area while putting out a signal. "This should attract the Ultron clones, as well as Miss Tron and her allies. Oh boy, I bet she'll let us stay up extra late for this!"

Once the signal was active, the Servbot went to hide as he awaited his allies. Soon the other robots got the signal, including Ultron himself.

"Good, it looks like Tron Bonne's little robot managed to pull it off. I'll hand it to that girl, she came up with a brilliant plan." Ultron contacted Wesker. "We've got a clear signal to find where the ponies are hiding, should we go forward with an attack?"

"Let's do this little by little, if we send too many out there it could be risky. Best to take a steadily approach with this, that way all of us can have a moment to prove our superiority," Wesker said.

"Sounds reasonable, who are you sending out first?" Ultron asked.

"I'm starting with Tron and a few allies, you and I can join in later," Wesker said.

"What of Vergil, is he one of Tron's allies going in?" Ultron asked.

"No, he's preparing for a different mission, he's gonna find Twilight's brother for her, just because he's that decent of a pony," Wesker said.

Ultron slightly chuckled, "I must admit, I enjoy the way you and your allies do things, makes working with you worth while."

"Same here, also try to get in contact with Starlight Glimmer, I haven't been able to reach her in a while, I need to see what happened with Bison's return," Wesker said.

"Will do, Ultron out," Ultron turned off his radio and chuckled to himself. "At least he and that pony girl are doing their part, I shall continue to go along with his plans, for now at least." Ultron then flew off to find other cities.

Back with Wesker, he had placed the radio down as Juri approached him. "How much longer are you gonna work with that weirdo robot and that whackjob mare?"

"Until they stop being useful," Wesker said.

Juri crossed her forelegs, "Whatever, and do I really need to work with Bison? Not a fan of the guy."

"Don't worry about him, we'll work something out, for now prepare for a big fight soon," Wesker said.

"Sure thing Albert," Juri said, walking off while Wesker groaned at the casual usage of his first name.


Back at The Crystal Empire, Peter speaking with Twilight, Cadance, Sunset, Spitfire, Chun Li and now Jill. "What's the next plan?"

"We still have more places to check for other ponies, but I think we also need to focus on going after the villains," Chun Li said.

"Yeah, saving ponies is good, but it can only take us so far, stopping the villains is the best way to end this," Twilight said.

"Easier said than done, we don't know where they are," Jill said.

"But they're probably looking for us, maybe if a few of us go out and draw attention, the villains will go there for a fight, then we take them down right there," Spitfire said.

"Good idea, but we need to plan that well, if we make it too obvious that we're trying to trap them, the plan might not work," Peter said.

Jill tapped her chin, "Well, we can always send you and a few other ponies if you need," Jill said.

"Right, they want you most of all, maybe having Chris and Dante with you will increase the chances," Chun Li said.

Twilight looked unsure, "I don't like the idea of you using my husband as a type of trap."

"It's fine Twilight, I'll do what it takes to help end this," Peter insisted.

"Not alone though," Jill said. "I'll be there with you too."

"Same here, I won't let you get hurt Peter," Chun Li said.

"We'll all be there," Twilight said. "Anyway the sooner we do this the better, I still haven't heard from my big brother."

"Don't worry, I'll find Shining Armor myself if I need to," Peter said.

"My Wonderbolts can go search for him if you wish," Spitfire offered. "I can send a few out right now."

Twilight was considering the offer, but Cadance spoke up. "I'm worried about Shining Armor too, but right now it's getting late, sending a train out now isn't a good idea and they also shouldn't be flying out of the Empire with all that snow outside the barrier. He's trained to handle such situations, he'll be fine."

"Alright, but first thing tomorrow morning me and my Wonderbolts are gonna find him, for you and Princess Twilight," Spitfire said.

"You can borrow one of my Fighters if you wish," Chun Li offered.

"Sounds good, maybe that Spencer guy, he looks pretty tough," Spitfire said.

"Is there anything else to discuss?" Sunset asked.

"Yeah, what about Princess Luna? And that Ryu guy? They feeling better?" Spitfire asked.

Sunset nodded, "Yeah, Ryu's recovered just fine, by tomorrow he'll be able to go like nothing happened. Luna is still a bit hurt but she should be fine tomorrow as well."

"Luna's currently resting, too bad she has to watch over the night though, maybe she should take a break," Peter suggested.

"She'll be fine Peter, but maybe asking some of our friends to take turns staying with her won't hurt," Twilight said.

Peter nodded, "Yeah, good idea."

"Anyway, I need to get going, I gotta lower the Sun so Princess Luna can raise the Moon," Twilight said.

Jill scratched her head, "Wait, how long have you been lowering the Sun?"

"Princess Celestia choose me as her successor, so now I'm in charge of Equestria alongside Princess Luna. As such I have to lower the Sun," Twilight said.

Chun Li remembered something. "Me and my teammates heard from the other ponies what happened to Princess Celestia, on their behalf we offer our sorrow for her. I'm sure she was a great leader, and she did right choosing you as a successor."

Twilight bowed, "Thank you Chun Li, I'm glad I could live up to Celestia's expectations."

"That Tirek must have ben a monster to take down Celestia, must have been hard taking him down," Jill said.

Peter bit his lip lightly, "Yeah...it was total chaos."

"Speaking of Chaos, you think Eris is alright?" Sunset asked.

"I hope so, I don't want anything bad happening to her, she and Julia both helped out big time last year," Peter said.

"Dr. Strange is also with them, I hope he's fine as well," Twilight said with worry. "We owe a lot to him too after all."

"Wonder where they are now though?" Cadance wondered


Elsewhere in a hidden base, the trio of Eris, Julia and Dr. Strange are seen sitting in a cage, looking really bored.

Moments later, three Servbots had walked over to them, each with a tray in their hands.

"Time to eat!" one said. They then put the food in a special compartment that would teleport the food into the cage.

"Thanks little robot things," Strange said, not caring all that much.

The three Servbots bowed and walked off feeling all cheery. They each grabbed their food to start eating. Due to their level of magic, the cage was set to nullify it, so they couldn't use their magic to either escape or open any portals.

"So, what do you think they're planning next?" Julia asked.

"Once they finish their Eradication plan in this world, they'll likely go to the next world and make their plan there," Strange said.

"How many worlds do you think will be affected?" Julia asked.

"Who knows? Maybe they want just the three worlds, maybe they'll target more. Not just the alternate dimensions of each world, like Asgard is to Marvel Earth, the parallel worlds of Spider-Gwen or even that world where Eris is from, males are females, females are males..." Strange took time to think. "I wonder what a female me is like?"

"Focus Stephen," Julia said.

"Right, sorry, anyway there are several different worlds to worry about, I just hope they don't foolishly try to tamper with the Dark Dimension, or the Chaos Dimension," Strange said.

"Chaos Dimension huh? Sounds fun," Eris said with a smirk.

"Anyway, tampering with these portals can lead to imbalance in the multiverse, they're gonna do way more harm than they are now, which could be catastrophic," Strange explained.

"Stuff like this is why Celestia was so worried about the portals in Equestria, hence why she tried hiding them the best she could. She was probably worried just as much about that as she was about technology," Eris said.

"Right, it may also be a reason this world seems more protected than the others as far as accessing it, unfortunately for Princess Celestia, even this world seems to have direct portals that are a bit easier to access, who knows what other worlds lie beyond this one?" Strange said.

"Plenty I'm sure, lets hope those jerks don't find it, otherwise it could lead to a lot of chaos. Despite my position, even Chaos needs a little balance after all," Eris said.


Back at the Crystal Empire, Twilight had just lowered the sun, leaving Luna to raise the moon. Spike watched from nearby, feeling the same awe he normally had when watching this.

"I'm so proud that Twilight's gotten this far, to think it was once a simple dream just to even study at the School of Gifted Unicorns, now she's succeeded her greatest hero," Spike said.

"She really is something special," Cap said, walking over to Spike. "Celestia picked a good one."

"Oh, hey Cap, how's it going?" Spike asked.

"Good, busy day, we managed to rescue more ponies at least, how have you been holding up?" Cap asked.

Spike groaned, "I don't know how to feel. Janet suddenly returns, with a child no less. I hated seeing her go but Peter constantly told me to move on and let go. Eventually I did, I tried dating again, I actually got to date Rarity for a bit. My old feelings for her started to resurface, but in the end she couldn't get over Bobby, she said she'd rather stay single. I considered Sweetie Belle, but she's a bit too immature for my liking, plus she has no interest in me whatsoever."

"Wow, sounds rough," Cap said.

"Yeah, so for Janet to suddenly return, just around the time I started developing feelings for another, it just seems too...odd to me. I really don't know what I should do," Spike said.

"Another huh? Well I won't ask since it's none of my business, but I do know that you need to tell Janet how you feel," Cap said.

Spike looked at Cap with surprise, "I can't do that, I don't want to hurt her. She's already been hurt once, I won't do that to her again."

"It might hurt yes, but pretending that everything's ok isn't gonna help either. If you don't love her, she deserves to know that. I know you can be tender with her feelings, at this point she just wants honesty," Cap said.

Spike looked down in shame, "It's not that simple, we have a daughter. I can't abandon her too," Spike said.

Cap sighed, "You'll figure something out Spike, anyway you should get some rest, busy day tomorrow."

Spike nodded and walked off, leaving Cap just as worried for him, and all of his allies.


In another part of the castle, Felicia is sitting in a room with her two allies Thunderlane and Electro. Also in the room was the trio of Vega, Shocker and Sonata.

"Your old teammates are putting on quite the fight, huh Vega?" Felicia said.

"At this rate, Spider-Man won't have a chance," Vega said.

"Don't say that, Peter can do anything. He saved the world from Tirek a year ago," Sonata said.

"I'd like to know exactly how he did it, you never did state clearly what happened, just that Spider-Man defeated him," Vega said.

Sonata looked aside, not really sure if she should mention the Nightmare Force. "He just used his power, nothing more."

"There's something unusual about Parker though, he's acting really different, in fact he hasn't been the same since that big fight," Thunderlane said.

"Maybe the kid's finally grown up?" Shocker said.

"There's more to it than that, I mean did you see his eyes recently? They were blue, and I heard he's been using magic, that should be impossible," Thunderlane said.

"Maybe he finally figured it out, Twilight is a great teacher," Sonata said, wanting to sway the conversation.

Electro groaned, "I really don't care, I just want my revenge on Wesker and Glimmer. Then maybe I can take my revenge on Spider-Man."

"Like I'll let you do that Sparky, if you try anything funny I will deal with you myself," Felicia warned.

Electro growled, "That so!?"

"That's enough Electro," Shocker said. "Let's not worry about Spider-Man right now. We need to focus on helping him."

That got a surprised gasp from the others.

"Why would you want to help Spider-Man!?" Electro asked. "Have you forgotten he's our enemy!?"

"I'd like to know myself," Vega said.

Shocker rubbed his forehead. "Look I'm not saying I wanna be his best friend, but I think it's time to put this grudge aside, we have a bigger threat now. Wesker's gonna wipe us all out, if we don't work together then we're done. Spider-Man is our only hope, we need to put aside out grudges and put a stop to Wesker's plans."

Electro couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Have you gone soft on us Shocker!? We might have a common enemy but I am NOT working alongside Spider-Man! I refuse to!"

"Look it's been, I don't even know how long, at least ten years. This is a different world and maybe it's a second chance for us to make something of ourselves. Honestly I'm quite tired of this whole Supervillain thing, it's not getting me anywhere. Like I said I don't wanna be Spider-Man's best buddy, but if I can make a better life here then I'll take that chance," Shocker said.

Sonata felt some relief, maybe she's finally gotten through to Shocker. Hopefully he can help her get through to Vega.

Felicia seemed very impressed, "Well, well, well, look who's finally come around."

Electro growled, "Forget it, once this is done I don't want anything to do with any of the ponies here, that now includes you Shocker."

"Whatever, let me know when you finally grow up," Shocker said.

"What'd you say!?" Electro shouted, charging his electricity. Shocker reacted by aiming his gauntlets, ready to attack but Sonata stood between them.

"That's enough, no fighting, please."

Shocker was more willing to listen, but Electro wasn't, not until Thunderlane spoke up.

"Dude, let it go for now. Focus on the bigger picture here."

Electro groaned and let his energy fade, "Fine, do as you wish!"

Sonata sighed in relief, then turned to Vega. "What about you? What will you do?

Vega looked down in thought for a moment, then looked up to Sonata. "I'll do what I can to protect you at least. Spider-Man's on his own, but I promise I will not antagonize him...much."

Thunderlane nodded, "Same here, unless he does something to deserve it."

"Thunderlane..." Felicia warned.

Thunderlane shrugged, "Fine, geez."

"Alright, I suggest we make some plans," Shocker said.

"Wait, should we get Lightning Dust? Get our old team back together?" Vega asked.

Shocker shook his head, "I think she's put us behind her, she's more focused on being family to Wolverine, his girlfriend and his daughter."

Vega groaned, "Damn heroes, taking everything for themselves."


Nighttime had come, all the heroes, ponies and fighters were in their rooms, most of them at least. Logan laid in bed with Fluttershy resting on his chest, keeping an eye out in case he may be needed. Bobby slept in his bed, cuddled with Rarity. Remy slept in his bed, keeping Applejack snugly against him. Deadpool and Pinkie Pie laid together, laying in each other's embrace.

Even in Ryu's room, Sunset is sitting with him, wanting to make sure he's feeling alright.

"You can go to bed if you wish, you don't need to constantly keep me company," Ryu insisted.

"I know, but I want to make sure you stay healthy," Sunset said.

"I've already recovered, by tomorrow I won't feel a thing," Ryu said.

"I know, but I'll just feel better if I'm here with you," Sunset said.

Ryu smiled a bit, "You're tenderness knows no boundaries. I appreciate you wanting to assist me, thank you Sunset Shimmer."

Sunset nuzzled against Ryu, "Thank you, for saving me during that fight."

"It was nothing, I just did what anyone would do," Ryu said, feeling a bit unusual.

"I know, you're just that noble," Sunset said, then kissed his cheek, giving the strengthened warrior a blush.

"Wow...um, that's nice, I guess?" Ryu said, feeling at a loss for words.

"I can show you something nicer if you wish," Sunset said, giving Ryu very affectionate looking eyes.

Ryu just looked on curiously, "Excuse me?"

Sunset leaned in close to give Ryu a loving kiss, one she's so desperately wanted to give him forever. Ryu suddenly felt emotions so foreign to him, yet so pleasurable too. He's not used to feeling love or even being in love, but this mare is making her mark here.

Ryu instincively just hugged her close to him, allowing the kiss and even doing his part. Sunset felt at peace, moving in to be closer to Ryu, the two kissing in the bed. So many years, both finally seem to have someone they love and they'll treasure.


In the halls, something really fast seemed to zip by, taking several ponies by surprise. It seemed to be a blue blur of sorts. The blur moved really fast, making zig-zags through the halls until it came to a complete stop.

"10 seconds!" Franklin said while looking at a stop watch. Both Pound and Pumpkin Cake stood right beside him with big smiles.

"You're so fast!" Pound Cake said.

"That's so amazing!" Pumpkin said.

The blue blur in question was Mega Man, who happened to have Mayday riding on his back.

"That was awesome! I knew your Flame Blast was cool! But mixed with your wind powers! I've almost never gone that fast!" Mayday said.

"Thanks, I'm used to speed, one of my enemies was Quick Man after all. But I've also interacted with someone from another world different than the ones you know who's that fast," Mega Man said.

"Someone else really fast? Who is it!? A hero like Mayday's dad?" Pound Cake asked.

"No actually, he's a hedgehog," Mega Man said.

Pumpkin Cake raised her eyebrow, "A hedgehog? Lame."

"I think it sounds cool, anyway what should we do next!?" Mayday asked.

"How about going to your room for the night!?" they heard. The Cakes and Franklin could already see who it is, both felt really nervous. Both Mega Man and Mayday turned around slowly and behind them was an unhappy looking Peter.

"Oh...hi daddy," Mayday said as innocently as she could.

"Don't 'hi daddy' me, you shouldn't be recklessly flying through these hallways! It's not safe!" Peter shouted.

Mayday cringed, "Sorry about that."

"It's my fault Spider-Man, this was my idea," Mega Man said.

"Doesn't mean she should go along with this. Also I expect you to behave a little better than that, don't make me tell Chun Li that you've been causing trouble, you knocked over some stuff while flying!" Peter said.

"Take it easy daddy, you shouldn't talk to him like a child, he's a Superhero too," Mayday said.

"Mayday don't talk, just go to your room, honestly was anyone even watching you!? I figured that-" Peter's scolding ended when he heard one of his friends.

"Yo Mayday, Mega Man, that was so fast!" Johnny said, flying over to them, then noticed Peter. "Sup bro?"

"Have you been watching them!?" Peter angrily asked.

Johnny shrugged, "Well sorta. Twilight asked me to keep an eye on Mayday, they saw me and the other Wonderbolts do some tricks, and since Mayday can't fly well, Mega Man offered to help her go fast, pretty sweet huh?"

"It is NOT sweet, next time don't let my daughter do something that stupid!" Peter turned back to Mayday. "I expected you to know better young filly." He looked to Franklin and the Cake Twins, "You three, go to your parents!"

"Yes sir!" the kids said and quickly trotted off, not wanting to see more anger from Peter.

Johnny looked a little surprised, "Dude what's with you? I know you're just being her father but you're usually much calmer than this."

"I don't have time for this Johnny, I just want everything in order, I don't want to hear any chaos. Things are hectic enough as it is, I don't want them worse!" Peter said, then trotted off.

Johnny looked freaked out, then he turned to Mayday, who looked almost on the verge of tears. "May?"

Mayday looked down, "I've done nothing but disappoint him lately..."

Johnny gave her a reassuring hug, "Hey easy kid, your dad's just stressed out because of Wesker and his jackass friends. Give it some time, he'll come to you and tell you he feels terrible and he'll reassure you that he loves you more than anything, ok?"

Mayday sniffled and nodded, "Ok Uncle Johnny."

Johnny kissed her head, "That's my niece. Anyway you should get to bed, it is late."

Suddenly the hero heard his name being called. "Oh Jooooohny..." Johnny turned and saw a very seductive looking Rainbow Dash. "I'm feeling a bit lonely, care to help me with that?"

Johnny had a confident grin, "Gotta go, love you Mayday, see ya Rock." Johnny quickly trotted over to Rainbow Dash, leaving behind the two foals.

Mega Man turned to Mayday, who still looked a little sad. He pulled her into an affectionate hug. "I'm here for you Mayday."

Mayday returned the hug, "Thanks Rock, I'm glad I met you."

"Same here May."


Back with Peter, he was still angrily trotting through the halls, though feeling a bit regretful of his outburst. He just doesn't wanna deal with unnecessary headaches. As he trotted, he saw Luna standing at a Balcony.

"Luna?" He quickly trotted over, having gotten her attention. "You shouldn't be up, you're hurt."

"I'm fine Peter, do not worry," Luna reassured.

"I want you safely in bed, you did your job in raising the moon, but you need to rest," Peter said.

"I am watcher of the Night, I cannot rest," Luna said.

Peter grumbled, "Please, for me Luna."

Luna sighed, "Alright, for a little bit, if only to make you feel better."

"I'm not the one who needs to feel better, let's go," Peter said.

Luna nodded and followed Peter to her room. He got her in bed, allowing the mare to relax a bit. "Thank you Peter, I am grateful for your care."

"Of course Luna, you mean so much to me. I'm really worried for your health, Bison isn't exactly a pushover, he's one of the strongest guys from Capcom," Peter said.

"He sounds dangerous. Earlier I had spoken to Chun Li, telling her of my injuries. When I told her who hurt me, she got angry, really angry. She felt relieved when I told him he was dealt with but I then saw a tear in her eye. Is he really that terrible? I can't imagine she would get that upset for me, we hardly know each other," Luna said.

"Bison...did horrible things, he's the reason Chun Li lost her father. In a way, he's to her as Goblin was to me. They've both taken from us," Peter said.

"I see...how terrible," Luna said.

Peter shook his head, "Don't worry about it. Please just rest, get better."

Luna felt some shame, "I'm sorry I've been of little help-"

"Don't be sorry, you always do the best you can, I...I feel so grateful to you Luna," Peter took her hoof in his. "You were one of my first friends in this world, you're a pony I was able to relate to almost immediately. You, along with the other ponies helped me feel less alone in this world."

Luna started to blush, "It was nothing, you were the one who gave me that same kindness after all."

"Yes...I need to be honest Luna, while I love Twilight very much, and I never once regretted marrying her, I feel terrible for never realizing your feelings as well. I can't imagine how much that may have hurt you, I'm sorry," Peter said.

Luna stroked his mane, "It's fine, you couldn't have known. I should have taken the initiative, but in the end all I'm happy for is knowing that you and the others care for me. Twilight's another great friend, I owe a lot to her. Mayday treats me with a lot of love and respect. Ben always looks so happy to see me. I feel so loved, thank you Peter."

Peter nodded, he looked into her eyes, "Luna, you're very beautiful, I wish you had someone."

"Maybe one day, but for now I'm just fine. Letting go is hard, I admit that, you are my first love Peter but-"

Luna was taken by surprise when she felt Peter kiss her. Luna wasn't sure what to think, but didn't fight the feeling, even returning the kiss. A moment later, Peter broke away, chuckling awkwardly. "Sorry."

Luna blinked, she scrunched her face very curiously. "Are you, really Peter? This isn't a joke is it?"

"It's me, I swear, see?" Peter's eyes turned blue and spoke in a dual voice. "See?."

Luna felt confused, "...So anyway, can you explain why you kissed me?"

Peter turned off the blue, "Well I felt you deserved a kiss from your first love. Consider that an act of friendship."

Luna wasn't sure what to make of that answer, but shrugged it off. "Whatever you say Peter, I appreciate it, but lets not make a habit of it. I don't wanna do anything to hurt Twilight."

"Neither do I, let's just not talk about it for now, I'll let you rest, see ya later Luna," Peter said, trotting out the door.

Luna waved and laid back in bed, thinking over the kiss. "Not bad at least, glad I could have that moment, makes it easier to let go, to know I've done what I wished to do." Luna laid peacefully on her pillow.

Outside Peter is mentally scolding Dream. "What was that about!?"

"Hey you thought about it a lot, so I kinda urged you into doing it," Dream said.

"Yes I thought about it, but I'm MARRIED. I can't go around kissing other mares!" Peter said.

"Hey anything to stop that nagging in your head," Dream said.

"Just don't do it again, please. Wasn't it enough you made me to 'it' with Sweetie Belle in that Future?" Peter asked.

"Look I could barely help it either, I was connected to Luna once, so I sorta longed for another attachment," Dream explained.

Peter sighed, "I hope no one saw that. Man I really need to get to bed."

Peter made his way back to his room when he saw Rumble walk out. The young Pegasus turned to Peter, "Oh hey, what's up?"

Peter looked curiously at Rumble. "Hey Rumble, what were you doing in my room?"

"Talking with Twilight and Mayday. I gotta say Mayday's a great sister, the way she's so sweet to Ben. That colt's really cute, I always wanted a little brother, not that Mayday wasn't a great sister," Rumble said.

"Uh huh..." Peter said. "Look Rumble, it's nice to see you, but do you really consider us family still? I mean you've only lived there for four months, and I'm pretty sure Mayday had a crush on you, so you weren't her 'big brother' really," Peter said.

Rumble chuckled nervously, "Well maybe not, but I did love her like a sister, and I loved Twilight like a mother. You were kinda like a father, or at least another big brother, so you're my family."

"Four months though, is that really enough?" Peter asked.

"It was enough for Lightning Dust, in fact within four months of you meeting Twilight, you got her pregnant. You even said it yourself, I'm pretty much a Parker-Sparkle, sometimes I wanna make that my official name. Rumble Lulamoon Parker-Sparkle," Rumble said.

"Lulamoon?" Peter asked.

"For Trixie, she did want me to have her last name, so I figured I could make it my middle name. I love Trixie a lot as well, she's even letting me stay in her room," Rumble said.

Peter sighed, "That's nice."

"Anyway I'll leave you to your wife, also go talk to Mayday, she seems kinda sad about something," Rumble said, then trotted off.

Peter went in the room and saw Twilight laying in bed while Mayday held Ben in her hooves, humming a lullaby to her little brother, though looking a bit sad.

"Mayday?" Peter said.

Mayday looked to Peter, then turned away. "Daddy...I'm really sorry for being a pain lately."

Peter felt some guilt, he was worried about this. "Don't be honey, you're just too caring. I'm actually pretty grateful for that."

"I don't like making you unhappy, but sometimes I just do things. I really just wanted to play with Rock earlier today, he's so cool," Mayday said.

"That's fine, just be a little more careful ok? I don't want you getting hurt," Peter said.

"Alright daddy, I love you," Mayday said.

Peter kissed her head, "I love you too, if you'd like you can go play with Rock some more, he's probably in his room. You can even spend the night there if you want, just ask Chun Li. Take Ben if you go."

"Wow really? Thanks daddy," Mayday said, then kissed his cheek. "You're the best." She picked up Ben, ready to leave, but had one final question to ask. "Hey daddy, you like Uncle Johnny don't you? Like he's your brother?"

"Huh? Yeah I guess," Peter said.

"That's great, do you think he'll stay in Equestria? I really want him to, I want him to be my uncle," Mayday said.

Peter looked really unsure, he didn't wanna be truthful, so not to upset his daughter more, though he won't feel good lying about it, though me might not have a choice. "Sure, I guess, if he wants to."

"I hope he does, anyway see you tomorrow," Mayday said, leaving the room.

"I sense doubt in your voice Peter, is what you said true?" Dream asked.

"Not now Dream," Peter said.

Twilight looked curious at what happened. "Huh? Why did you tell Mayday she could go spend the night over there." When Peter turned to Twilight, she could tell he looked bothered by something. "Peter? What's wrong?"

Peter remembered his earlier kiss with Luna, feeling a twinge of regret, he felt his wife deserved to be loved. Plus he could use the relief himself. He crawled on top of her and started kissing her passionately, taking her by surprise. "I need you right now Twilight."

Peter continued to kiss her, hugging her body close as he kissed her face and her neck, wanting to explore all of her. Twilight felt immense bliss, allowing Peter to do his will. Twilight just wants to feel loved, and wants Peter to give her that love.


The next morning seemed peaceful, most of the ponies were still sleeping, though The Wonderbolts and The Avengers were already up the moment Twilight awoke to raise the sun. Peter also woke up, ready to make plans when he felt a large amount of ringing in his head.

"What's...going on!? My Spider Sense, it won't...it won't stop!" Peter said. He mentally called on Dream, which upon her syncing with Peter, caused the ringing to stop. "What's going on!?"

Cap looked to the distance and saw something terrible. "Oh no..."

"What!?" Peter asked.

Cap pointed, "Ultron's robots!"

"What!?" Peter shouted, running towards where Cap was.

Iron Man sounded an alarm, getting the attention of the entire Kingdom. Within moments everypony saw the robots approaching.

Also approaching were the Servbots, joined by Tron in her Gustaff. Following closely behind were Balrog and Kraven, both ready for a fight.

"Everypony into the castle! Unless you're ready to fight, get inside the castle!" Sunset shouted. The civilian ponies wasted no time obeying Sunset's orders.

Soon the Avengers, Wonderbolts, Elements, Royal Guard, X-Men, all the other ponies, heroes and fighters were standing in the front, ready to protect the Kingdom. The anti-heroes stayed more toward the back, ready to attack in surprise if need be. Mayday stayed in the castle with Franklin and the Cake Twins. Mayday felt great concern for Mega Man, hoping he wouldn't get hurt. Both Franklin and Pound Cake stood by her, one on each side, ready to comfort her at the first chance.

Tron had entered the city, with her allies and robots by her side.

"Tron Bonne, so Wesker sent you?" Chun Li asked.

"That's right, he's a little busy, so is Vergil, so viola, Tron's here to take over this Empire and steal all your valuables!" Tron boasted.

Peter glared, "How'd you even find this place with out the train?"

"Easy, one of my Servbots snuck onto the train while one of your groups went to save a city. Then he activated a signal, we followed it through that awful blizzard and ta-dah, we're here!" Tron said.

"Not for long, we won't let you endanger this Empire!" Peter warned.

Tron grinned, "I hope you can put up a good fight."

All the heroes got into a fighting stance, ready to take down the enemies. Hopefully they can avoid too much damage to the area, but there's a good chance they may need to evacuate the ponies again, where they'll go is the challenge.

Right now, they just need to protect the Empire.

Author's Note:

Big development incoming. Plus some surprising details. Things look a little weird but sometimes chances must be taken. Especially since this is really becoming it's own story.