• Published 6th Nov 2016
  • 1,898 Views, 78 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Heroic Harmony - Masterob



The Marvel Superheroes and The Equestrians team with The Capcom Fighters to stop some powerful enemies.

  • ...
31
 78
 1,898

Staying Strong

Later in the day, everypony had returned to The Crystal Empire. They were tired and exhausted, but victorious in their fight. All they need now is some rest.

The other ponies rushed out to greet them, Cadance being the first to do so. "You're back! Does this mean you've won!?"

Peter nodded weakly, "Yeah, we won."

The other ponies surrounded the heroes in a cheer, glad to know that their heroes have been successful.

Sweetie Belle rushed over to hug Peter, "You're the best! We're so glad we have you!"

Apple Bloom also rushed to hug him, "We knew you'd save us!"

Scootaloo completed the Crusader hug. "Yeah! Cutie Mark Crusaders Reunion!"

Peter chuckled a bit nervously, "Thanks girls, this means a lot to me."

Mayday trotted over with the one Twilight Arm, "At least I still have this, gonna take a while to rebuild the other."

"Mayday!" Rumble said, quickly trotting over with Franklin and the Cakes. "There you are!" He pulled her into a protective hug. "What were you thinking going in there by yourself!? That was dangerous!"

"I know, but I had to do something," Mayday said.

Rumble groaned, "You had me worried! Don't ever do that again!"

Mega Man trotted over, "Hey she did a great job out there, she was able to defeat Ultron!"

Rumble blinked in surprise, "Wait? Ultron? The robot thing?"

"You defeated Ultron!? By yourself!?" Franklin asked in shock.

"Well I had some help from the others, and a lot of help from Rock," Mayday nuzzled against him a little. "If it weren't for you, I would have lost again him. Thank you so much Rock."

Mega Man blushed, "It was nothing really."

"Mayday, you're so...awesome!" Pound excitedly said.

"Yeah, you're the coolest filly!" Pumpkin agreed.

Mayday blushed slightly, "Thanks. I'm glad I could help save the world."

"You're out hero!" The Twins said and hugged her, making her blush more.

"Kinda awkward, but I don't mind," Mayday said.

Shining Armor also took the time to approach Peter and Twilight. "So, Wesker and Vergil are done?"

"Yeah, we did it as one great team," Peter said.

Dante walked over to Shining Armor, "Your sister's a badass, she's the one who took on my brother and beat him."

Twilight blushed, "You did help me Dante, it was a team effort."

"Yeah, I guess. I'll admit though, kinda sucks that it came to that, I hoped my brother could see what he was doing wasn't the best thing, but sometimes you have to make tough choices," Dante said.

Twilight patted his shoulder, "I'm sorry that happened, despite what I thought about your brother, he was still your family. I also wish there could have been another way."

Dante shrugged, "What can I do? Vergil made his choice and he suffered the consequences."

Chris also walked over, "Life's full of tough choices. At least things in Capcom should be a bit more peaceful, thanks to Peter we no longer have to worry about Wesker."

"You and Jill both helped, kinda fitting that the three Wesker despised the most were the ones who defeated him for good," Peter said.

"Yeah, it was," Chris replied.

Twilight turned her attention to the nearby ponies, "Let's just get everypony all rested up, I want to make sure they heal their injuries."

"Yeah, we'll probably need more than just herbs," Chris said.

"By the way Shining Armor, how's Flash Sentry?" Twilight asked.

"He's doing fine, still hurt but fine," Shining said.

"That's good, now the rest of us just need to heal up," Twilight said.

"Once we're all healed and rested, I guess we'll be making our way back to our world," Jill said.

"No hurries, stay as long as you need to," Twilight said.

"Thanks, but we do need to get back to our world rather soon, assure everyone back home that our job was complete," Chris said.

"I also have some things to do back home, but I don't mind staying a bit," Dante said.

Twilight turned to Logan, "What about you are your friends? How long do you intend to stay?"

"Depends I guess, though to my knowledge the only reason we all left last time is because the balance of the worlds was gonna be a problem, think that might happen again?" Logan asked.

Chris looked surprise, "Wait, all of you went back home?"

"Yeah, not long after you all left, so did we," Logan explained.

"That would explain why it doesn't seem like you had kids, unless you were just waiting," Dante said.

Logan shook his head, "Years ago, we wanted to stay, get married and make a life here, but if we did, it would mess up the balance between the two worlds, maybe others. I don't know if Twilight found anything to help us stay though."

"Well my magic's gotten stronger, and since I'm a Co-Ruler of Equestria, I can work a few things out for you," Twilight said.

"Twilight," Peter said. "Remember, show responsibility with your power."

"I am," Twilight said. "As Co-Ruler of Equestria, I am using my power to responsibly bring the heroes over, so they can be with my friends. Finally they can be just as happy as I am."

"I'm sure they're already happy," Peter said.

"Well they'll be more happier," Dante said.

"Yeah, sometimes having someone to love and care for can be really beneficial," Chris said.

Jill glanced a bit affectionately at Chris, "You're not wrong there."

"That's for sure," Dante said with his own satisfied smile. "Because I can totally relate."

Peter shrugged, "I guess we'll talk more about it later then."

"Let's just get to our rooms or something, we all need to relax a bit, besides I wanna go see Fluttershy, I'm sure she was worried." Logan said.

With that, the heroes and fighters went inside to relax. It was a tough day but they pulled through it, they felt really proud at least.


As Peter made his way through the castle, he saw as his Superhero allies stayed close to the Elements.

As promised, Logan did go to see Fluttershy, he held her closer to her as she nuzzled against him, so glad to see him safe. He saw Johnny with The Wonderbolts, holding Rainbow Dash in a loving embrace, the two so happy to have won this fight. He saw Remy close with Applejack, Bobby close with Rarity, and Deadpool close with Pinkie Pie.

Peter turned and even saw Spike with young Hope, Janet watching from nearby with parental satisfaction. He also saw Rumble nearby, holding Ben in his hooves while Mayday sat next to him along with Franklin, Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake.

Somehow this didn't settle right with Peter, he didn't know why. Maybe he's still exhausted from his battle, he just needs to lay down.

"Peter, are you feeling ok?" Dream asked.

"I'm fine, just need some rest," Peter said.

"I shall sooth you as you sleep, you deserve it," Dream said as Peter made his way to his room.

Back with Spike, he's sitting down and resting, his daughter right by his side, happy to be with her daddy. Janet walked over to him with a smile on her face, "You two knew each other only a couple of days, but she's already very happy to be with you."

"Yeah, kinda wish I knew sooner though, I would have made it my goal to return to Marvel Earth," Spike said.

"I know you would, don't worry, I still love you either way," Janet said, sitting next to Spike.

Spike sighed a little, turning to Janet. "Hey, question. If you had a daughter, why didn't you move on? She needs a father and I wasn't here."

"I don't know, I couldn't love anyone after you. Probably weird since I once thought I couldn't love again, until I met you. Something about you changed my perspective and I decided to try loving again. I'm glad I did, I'm so happy to be with you, and now we have a second chance to be together," Janet said.

"Well, there's still the issue of getting you to stay in our world with magic," Spike said.

"Like I care, Twilight better not separate us now that we have a daughter...wait did you ever tell her?" Janet asked.

Spike shuddered, "Yeah, she knows."

Mini Flashback

"Spike, why did that filly call you 'daddy'?" Twilight asked.

Spike cringed, "Yeah um, turns out when me and Janet said bye Six Years ago, I may have left her with a child..."

Twilight's eye twitched, "You, WHAT!?"

"Well I was dating Janet, and I guess we got a little...intimate one night and-" Spike gulped, not wanting to look at an angry Twilight. "You're not too mad are you?"

Twilight loud out a loud groan that the whole castle heard, freaking out those who recognized it.

End Flashback

"So that's what that noise was," Janet said, remembering that from a couple days prior.

"Yeah, but I think she's calmed down about it...mostly," Spike said.

Janet shrugged and then pulled Spike in for a hug, "Well the point is that you and I are gonna be together, the way it should be. You and I could finally be the husband and wife we were supposed to be."

During this, Ember had made her way over, looking a bit confused and annoyed, "Spike, what is with this mare?"

Janet looked over to Ember, "Oh, this is the Dragon Princess right?" She held her hoof out, "I'm Janet Van Dyne, Superhero name is 'The Wasp', I'm a member of The Avengers and the mother of Spike's daughter."

Ember glared at Spike, "Yeah, I heard he had a daughter, I thought little of that talk until I see this. When were you gonna tell me this Spike!?"

"I really didn't know, honest," Spike insisted.

"Hey easy now, is it really a problem?" Janet asked. "I hope it's not because I'm a pony, I know Dragons and Ponies haven't always gotten along but I figured Peter would fix that like he did with The Changelings and those weird things that were guarding the outside of this Empire."

"They're called Thestrals, and no there isn't a rivalry between ponies and dragons anymore," Spike explained.

"Oh, then I don't see-"

"Janet," Spike interrupted. "I need to be honest. I...I kinda moved on after you left."

Janet glared slightly, "What?"

"When you left it hurt, I really loved you and I missed you. Over time though I moved on from it and started to date again. I dated Rarity, briefly, then tried other ponies but got nowhere. Once I joined as one of Ember's knights, I started seeing her for a bit," Spike explained.

Ember nodded, "It's true, Spike and I were seeing each other, though after hearing about all this, I'm starting to wonder if I wish to continue this relationship, seeing as you have a daughter," Ember said.

"Like I said I didn't know," Spike said, then turned to Janet. "I'm sorry if this upsets you, I just really thought you would move on too, I wasn't your fist love after all."

"No, you weren't, but you're the first that didn't hurt me...until now," Janet said, feeling a bit irritated.

"Janet please, what was I supposed to do? I wasn't sure if I would see you again," Spike said, feeling some hurt from this.

"I'm sure Twilight's friends and my friends didn't expect to see each other again either, but at least they remained faithful, I bet that's why Rarity didn't wanna date you any longer, since she was still in love with Bobby. Same with Remy when he tried moving on with Rogue again, she knew he was still in love with Applejack, and it sounds like they waited, because they believed deep down they would be reunited. Well we are, all of us remained faithful, all except you Spike! You even gave me a daughter! I thought we would have had the biggest bond!" Janet shouted.

Spike shut his eyes shamefully, "I never wanted to hurt you. I still care about you Janet."

"Not enough, seeing as you moved on to Princess Dragon over here," Janet said.

"My name is Ember," the Dragoness said a bit annoyed.

"Like I care, I'm leaving," Janet said, grabbing Hope by her hoof as she stomped off.

"Mommy, what's happening?" Hope asked.

"Nothing, just keep going," Janet said, still very irritated.

Spike just watched as the two left, the young dragon feeling a bit guilty for hurting Janet, realizing he may have broken a promise he once made, even if it was unintentional.

Ember wasn't sure what to think either, she just left Spike be. Maybe it was a mistake to consider him for a mate, even if the reasons turned out different than she thought it would turn out.


Elsehwhere Luna is standing at the balcony, looking to the skies. "Sister, we did it. We protected this world...you would be proud, I hope."

"I think she will be," Stark said, walking over to her outside his suit. "You, Twilight and Peter did a great job."

"Thank you Mr. Stark, your assistance was also valued," Luna said.

"Hey, the real hero was Peter's daughter, I'm impressed with that thing she had," Stark said.

"Yes, she likely built it herself, she is highly intelligent, an IQ higher than most," Luna said.

"Just like Peter, if he were still on Earth I probably would have gotten him a job at my company," Stark said.

"You seem to value Peter very much, enough to come and risk yourself to help him," Luna said.

"Yeah well, in a way he's like a son to me. I know he lost his uncle and didn't have that father figure he needed, I hoped to step in and be that father figure. If he were my son, I'd be the proudest dad in any world," Stark said.

Luna looked a little surprised at his words, then gave him an honest smile. "You're a great man Tony Stark, I know how much Peter values you as a mentor. All of Equestria thanks you."

Stark nodded, "It's all in the duty of an Avenger."

Luna looked down sadly, "Speaking of which, I feel deep sorrow for what has happened to Captain America and Hawkeye, they were brave men, if only we could have been stronger."

"Hey part of this is our fault, we didn't stop Ultron and it created problems for both our worlds, as well as Capcom. Steve and Clint knew the risks, we all did. They have no regrets, because they went down doing what they're proud to do, I'm sure they'll be happy to know that we won," Stark said.

"I will pray that my sister watches over them," Luna said.

"Well, Steve did admit he found Celestia to be very attractive," Stark said with a grin.

Luna looked surprised, "Oh really? Funny my sister has said something similar about the Captain, truth be told she wishes you could have stayed if it meant having the Captain around."

"Ha, Steve's still got that charm. I'd like to think they're together now, wouldn't you agree?" Stark asked.

"Yes, I would like to think that," Luna said, again looking across.


With Mega Man, he had walked to the side of the castle, removing his helmet and letting his hair out. "Nice to take that off a moment." He sat against the castle, looking to the sky. "I hope I made you proud Zero. I wish you could have seen that, kinda wanted to prove to you that I could do it...even if Spider-Man's daughter was the one who saved the day. But I put up a good fight."

He heard some hoofsteps and saw Chun L make her way over, "Hey Rock."

"Hi Chun Li," Mega Man stood up. "How are you feeling after the fight?"

"A little sore, that jerk Wesker," Chun Li said with a huff. "Doesn't matter, we won."

"Yeah, we at least saved these worlds, for now," Mega Man said.

"Well hopefully we can keep the enemies of our world exactly there, in our world to deal with," Chun Li said.

"Yeah, I'd hate to see Sigma come here to cause trouble," Mega Man said.

"Let X worry about him, though without his partner, it's gonna be hard," Chun Li said.

Mega Man looked down in shame, "Did we let him down? I mean I wish I could have saved him."

"Ultron was too powerful, and we were trying to rescue the other ponies from Wesker and his allies, there wasn't much we could do," Chun Li said.

Mega Man rubbed his head, "I guess."

Chun Li lifted his head up by his chin, "Don't worry about it though, you helped save us Rock, I'm so proud of you."

Mega Man blushed a little, "Really? But I didn't defeat Ultron, Mayday did."

"Yes, but did she overpower him on her own? Or did someone help?" Chun Li said with a smirk. "Mayday herself admits you really helped her out, you helped take down one of the strongest robots in these worlds. You truly are a Super Fighting Robot."

Mega Man smiled proudly, "Thanks...so does this mean I'm important again? That you appreciate me again?"

"Huh?" Chun Li asked, raising her eyebrow. "Rock I've always appreciated you. I mean I don't appreciate some things you say, mainly towards Peter or some other comments but I do appreciate you."

"You do? For some reason I thought you might have liked Spider-Man more than me, I used to be your favorite, your 'little brother' as you once said," Mega Man said.

"Rock I do like Peter but I never stopped liking you. You are like a little brother to me, I care about you very much, we all do," Chun Li insisted.

Rock looked surprised, "Really? Oh...then I guess I overreacted before huh?"

"Maybe a little," Chun Li said, then nuzzled against him. "I still love you Rock, not even Peter can replace you."

Mega Man returned the nuzzle, "Thanks..."

Chun Li gestured inside, "Come on, you must be tired. Robot or not you still need to rest up."

"I guess, even robots have their limits, at least robots like me," Mega Man said, following Chun Li.


Sonata sat in her room, thinking over the recent events, including what happened to her friend. "Aria...Adagio...please take care of Vega when you see him. Tell him that I already miss him."

Sonata started sobbing a little at the loss of the former Capcom villain when she felt a hoof on her shoulder. She looked to see Shocker, though this time without his mask. "Hey kid..."

"Shocker?"

"You know that's not really my name right?" Shocker said.

"I know, but it's what I know you as," Sonata said.

Shocker shrugged, "It's fine, not important. Anyway I see that you're feeling pretty down."

"I miss Vega, why did he have to go?" Sonata asked, trying to hold her tears back. "I just wanted him to be with me, to be our friend...he should have had that chance."

"Look, I miss the guy too, weird as he was. But try not to sulk around over it ok? I don't think he wants that," Shocker said.

Sonata shrugged, "Maybe not, but I still miss him."

"You're not the only one," they heard. A moment later Lightning Dust entered the room. "Sup?"

"Oh, you're Lightning Dust, you used to be on a team with Vega and Shocker, then went to live with Fluttershy," Sonata said.

"Yeah, it was us three, well four if you counted Sweetie Belle," Lightning said.

"Ugh that girl was such a pain," Shocker said.

"A little, I just spoke to her and told her about Vega. She didn't have much to say, only that she pitied him. Weird since I heard she was a lot more upset the first time she thought she lost him, I guess she's just not that into him anymore," Lightning said.

"She moved on I guess, not sure if she still has that soft spot she used to," Shocker said.

"Still," Lightning sat next to Sonata. "I'm sorry to hear about this. Kinda hoped me and Vega could catch up, reflect on our lives recently."

"I just wanted him around for me, after Aria and Adagio, my other Siren friends, he was the only other one who really knew me," Sonata said.

"Well you have Peter for that now, I'm sure he really cares about you doesn't he?" Lightning said.

"Which has me worried, what if something ever happens to him? Or Twilight? Or Mayday? Or Trixie? Or any of them. I'm kinda worried," Sonata said.

"Hey Peter worries enough for you and the others, don't start doing that yourself, it ain't good. Peter's fine, he's the strongest guy in the world, and his wife's the most powerful magic user in the world. Even his daughter's a tough chick. The way she took care of Ultron, totally badass," Lightning said.

"Yeah, I love Mayday, she's like a little niece," Sonata said.

"That girl calls almost everyone 'Uncle' or 'Auntie'," Shocker said. "Seriously, how long before she calls me 'Uncle Shocker'?"

Sonata giggled, "That would be awkward if she did."

Shocker shrugged, "Honestly, I don't dislike his daughter, I'm surprised she's pretty well mannered considering what an annoying smart mouth her father is."

"She actually takes a lot after her mom, probably why," Sonata said.

"I don't like his wife all that much either though," Shocker said.

Lightning shrugged, "She is a pain, but what can you do?"

The three laughed a bit, Sonata sighing happily, "I miss Vega, but at least I still do have others to care about me."

"Yeah, you got me, Lightning Dust, Parker and his family, you're good," Shocker said.

"Totally," Lightning said.

With that the three sat down to talk a little bit more, hoping to get Sonata all cheered up.


Twilight was making her way to her and Peter's room, hoping to lie down and sleep herself. On the way there she saw Johnny talking a little with Mayday, the hero congratulating her win.

"I knew you were special Mayday, but the fact that you saved our worlds, that's beyond any expectation," Johnny said.

"Thanks Uncle Johnny, though I know I'm in a lot of trouble for that," Mayday said.

"Yeah maybe, in fact if I were your father, I'd never let you out your room again," Johnny said a bit seriously, then rubbed her mane. "Still, you did great kid. You're like the daughter I wish I had."

Mayday blushed, "Aw, you're the best Uncle Johnny."

Mayday gave a hug to her honorary uncle, which he gladly accepted. He saw then noticed Twilight passing by, on her way to her room. "Yo Twi, off to see Peter?"

"He's likely sleeping, but I do want to join him in bed," Twilight said.

"Yeah, he could use his lovely wife next to him, that'd be a great thing to see when he wakes up," Johnny said.

Twilight walked over to Johnny and hugged him a bit, "I gotta admit, I kinda missed you. You're like that irritating brother I can't help but love."

Johnny looked unsure, "Did you just insult me or compliment me?"

"Take it however you want," Twilight said with a grin.

Johnny shrugged it off, "Well I am happy that you missed me, I missed you, and Dashie, and Pinkie, and all your friends."

"Speaking of Pinkie, thanks for being so kind with her on Earth, she really was a bit lonely without that idiot she calls a coltfriend," Twilight said.

"Well in a way, she does bring out the best in him, almost" Johnny said.

"Still, thanks. Pinkie Pie loves you a lot because of that," Twilight said.

"It's no trouble, wonder where Pinkie is now? Or Deadpool for that matter?" Johnny asked.

"Speaking of him, do you keep tabs on him, because he did kinda show up last year randomly, almost as if he forgot he was here six years ago," Twilight said.

"Well he did tell me recently that you and Peter barely remembered him, though you did kinda forget he was around six years ago," Johnny said.

"Well I try to ignore him as much as possible, he gives me a headache," Twilight said.

Mayday looked down the hall, "Um, I think he's about to give you more of a headache mom."

Johnny and Twilight turned and saw Deadpool hopping around with a random filly on his back.

"Hey guys! Look! It's Flurry Heart! She did appear after all!" Deadpool said, pointing to the filly.

"Hi Auntie Twilight! Cousin Mayday! Mr. Storm!" Flurry Heart said.

The three ponies scratched their heads.

"What...what is this supposed to be?" Twilight asked.

Pinkie appeared beside Deadpool, "Um, I don't think Flurry Heart is supposed to be here yet."

"Who cares, she should have been retconned in way before! Not the first retcon, I think!" Deadpool said, then shrugged it off. "Doesn't matter, the true cousin of Mayday is here! Praise Princess Flurry Heart!"

"Yay!" Flurry Heart said as Deadpool trotted off with her.

Twilight, Johnny and Mayday blinked in confusion, unsure what to make of this.

"I'm going to bed," Twilight said, walking off.

"Me too," Johnny said, walking off.

"Same," Mayday said, also walking off.


Outside many ponies are seen fixing up the Empire, one pony in a brown jacket watching from the rooftop. "Quite a day for these ponies."

Another pony in a black latex suit is also watching. "Yeah, it looks like we weren't needed."

Stepping into view were Leon Kennedy and Future Sweetie Belle.

"Glad Chun Li made it to this world, took us a while to even come here," Leon said.

"Yeah, you could only enter our world, and unfortunately the Time Machine we had got damaged, that would have been an easier way to get to this realm," Future Sweetie said.

"Probably for the better, can't mess with time too much, besides Peter had this just fine it seems," Leon said.

"Still, kinda wanted to help, there's plenty to do in the future, but I would like more of a challenge," Future Sweetie said with a determined grin.

Leon chuckled, "Competitive are we? Just like from Capcom."

Future Sweetie glared playfully, "Well I do have some fun, especially when you're around. I'm amazed how much you can lighten the mood when need be."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Leon asked.

"Oh nothing..." Future Sweetie said almost innocently.

Leon rolled his eyes, "You're something else."

Future Sweetie activated the machine, "Lets head back, we're not needed here it seems."

"Don't you wanna at least say 'hi' to Peter?" Leon asked.

"Somehow I feel like he's got enough on his mind, if we show up it's just gonna further complicate things, he might think there's more danger, which for all we know there is," Future Sweetie said.

Leon shrugged, "When you're a Superhero, there's always something. I'm just amazed how well he handles it, tough guy."

"Peter's very strong, that's why I respect and admire him, like why many do," Future Sweetie said.

"Kinda wish we had him in our world, he would be a great help," Leon said with a small sigh. "Oh well."

"Anyway we still have a future to get to, I am the Co-Ruler, I can't take a long time off again like nothing," Future Sweetie said.

"You also never told Peter about that foal, didn't you?" Leon asked.

Future Sweetie Belle groaned, "Don't ask about that, he doesn't need to know, like I said, he's got enough to worry about."

As she set her machine to take them back, Leon placed a hoof on her shoulder, "Anyway if you do feel like you need help at any point, I'll be there in an instant."

Future Sweetie smiled, "Thanks Leon, you're the best." With that she kissed his cheek quickly and warped them back to the future.


The next day, all the ponies had returned to Ponyville. It was a bit damaged, but they could repair it. A lot of the heroes and fighters even explored The Castle of Friendship a bit.

"This place is huge! And only like what, six ponies live here?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, mostly me, Peter, Mayday, Ben Sonata and Trixie. Eris stays here as well, Aunt May also comes by, even Spike does when he's taking time off his training," Twilight said.

"And we still have room for more," Sonata said.

"Not that we really need more," Trixie said.

Rumble nudged her, "What about me? Don't you want me to live here someday too?"

Rumble had given Trixie the sad eyes to further his point, causing the showmare to give in to his cuteness. "Of course Trixie would love you to stay as well. There's more than enough room for you, your old foalsitters, even that goofball brother of yours."

Johnny groaned at that display, "This was cute when he wads younger, now it's kinda annoying."

"Hey when Peter was that age, he pulled stuff like that, personally I still think Rumble's adorable," Twilight said.

Ryu scratched his head, "Whoa, this castle's almost as big as the one I train at."

"I think this castle is actually bigger, unless I'm mistaken," Strider said.

Stark looked around as well, "There's a lot you can do here, wait are there any guards? Or is it just the Parker-Sparkle family?"

"Sometimes we have Thestrals here, that's about it," Trixie said.

Stark walked over to Peter, "Still kid, you're living well. Great job though, no one deserves it more than you do."

Peter shrugged, "I wouldn't say that."

"Well I would, even The Avengers place might look small, or that boarding school of the X-Men," Stark said.

"It's just a castle, it's our home, even if it is a little big," Peter said.

"Well, fit more ponies here. I could even see you using this place for Superhero stuff, imagine you having your own team like The Avengers?" Stark said, still looking around.

Peter thought about that a moment, then remembered the Shield he was carrying on his back. He grabbed it briefly to look at it, wondering a bit. "My own Avengers huh?"

Johnny patted Peter's back, "Hey if you form your own Avengers, count me in."

"Same here!" Deadpool said.

"Can I join to?" Rumble asked.

"Kinda young aren't you?" Remy said.

"I think he's fine," Bobby said.

"Alright everypony, lets not get ahread of ourselves," Twilight urged.

Peter still thought this over, working alone hasn't always gone well, but if he had his own team in Equestria, that could work out a lot better. He's gotta find the best for it, he might have some already with him, but he's gonna have to go recruiting soon.

Stark checked his watch, "Well, guess it's time to start heading back."

"I'll go get Dr. Strange, Eris and Madame Web," Jill said before leaving further into the castle

Soon the others started to follow outside, awaiting the three portal users.

"Do you really have to go Mr. Stark?" Mayday asked sadly.

"Sorry kid, but our Earth needs us, we'll come see you again if we can though," Stark said.

"Yeah, I need to get back, I miss my daughter," Scott said.

Janet looked unsure, she wasn't sure if she should stay, knowing she won't have a husband in this world, but she does want Hope to be around her father. Maybe they can work something out. Besides if Peter does form an Avengers, she could easily join that group, so she'll have something to do in this world at least.

"I guess all of us should head back," Reed said, then looked to Johnny. "Unless you're staying."

Johnny shrugged, "I kinda want to. I mean it seems sudden but, I wanna be with Rainbow Dash, I love her after all."

"I wanna stay too, with Rarity," Bobby said.

"And me with Applejack," Remy said.

Logan turned to Fluttershy, "I don't exactly wanna leave you either."

"Same here," Laura said. "I'm gonna stay with my favorite mares."

"Then it's settled," Twilight said, "As Co-Ruler of Equestria, I now announce that those who truly want to can-"

"Can't stay," they heard. They turned their attention to Peter, who was walking out the castle with a serious look, still with the Shield on his back.

"What do you mean 'can't stay'?" Twilight asked.

"They can't stay in Equestria, it's not a good idea," Peter said.

This caused some confusion among the ponies.

"Peter, I can easily find a spell, and even so I don't think it's a big deal if-"

Peter interrupted Twilight, "They can't, Celestia said herself it could cause an imbalance. I'm sorry but they can't stay."

Twilight looked surprised, even turning to his allies who were all scratching their heads in confusion. Twilight turned back to Peter, "Six years ago you got so angry at Celestia for sending them away, now there's a chance for them to stay and you won't take it?"

"Six years ago I wasn't thinking straight, I let my emotions take over. I took a while but I finally understood what Celestia wanted. They can't stay in Equestria," Peter said.

Johnny stepped toward Peter, in a lot of disbelief, "Bro, do you hear yourself? How come none of us can't stay? What's up with that?"

"Johnny it's nothing against you, I'm just thinking about The Balance. I need to make sure nothing else like what happened with Ultron happens again. Starlight Glimmer is somewhere still plotting, she's the only one that we didn't defeat yet. Until this is over I can't take any chances. I'm going to have the portals sealed, I'm going to ensure the magic is much stronger so that not even Starlight Glimmer can make portals whenever she wants, but it won't work as well with too many from Marvel or Capcom here. It's already weak enough because Black Cat living here, me I'm at least bound to this world. If I seal you here it could lead to more problems, you have to leave this world," Peter explained.

Johnny shook his head, "I can't believe you're saying this? What about me and the others!?"

"Storm, don't make a fuss over it," Logan said. "I don't exactly like it but if Parker says it ain't a good idea, we gotta respect that."

"Dude I don't think so!" Bobby spoke up. "Peter are you freaken serious right now!?"

"Bobby I already explained it," Peter said.

"This is a load of crap! I thought you were our friend! Now you're gonna tell me I can't be with my true love!?" Bobby asked.

"Dude, you've been with her a total of like four-five months!" Peter said.

"What about you and Twilight, you knew she was your true love after three months! You married her less than a year after you met her!" Bobby shouted.

"That's different, Twilight and I had a bond!" Peter said.

"So do me and Rarity!" Bobby said.

"Barely! You just wanted a pony wife because I had one! If I weren't married to Twilight I bet you wouldn't have even thought about it!" Peter said.

"You don't know that! It doesn't matter, I love Rarity!" Bobby shouted.

"You seriously need to move on, in fact all of Twilight's friends need to. Spike was the only one who did!" Peter said.

Bobby glared at Spike, "Dude you have a child from your time with Janet, don't even think about not being with her or I'll kick your ass!"

"Bobby!" Logan shouted. "Enough! Don't make this worse!"

Peter sighed, "Look, I'm sorry, but you all need to leave, it's the only way to keep this world safe."

"Peter, you're being a little ungrateful right now," Remy said. "We came here to help you stop Wesker and his allies, we don't appreciate you trying to basically push us out of this world!"

"Yeah is this how you treat your friends!?" Bobby asked.

"Please, you guys barely called me your friend until you started dating my wife's friends, I bet if I was still dorky Peter in your world I wouldn't mean a damn thing to you!" Peter shouted.

"What!?" Johnny shouted. "Dude you mean a lot to me! You're my best friend!"

"That's not what you said before I came to live here!" Peter shouted.

"Because I didn't know! Peter come on! We're bros! I love you like a brother!" Johnny shouted, a mix of sadness and anger.

Peter turned away, "I'm sorry, bro, but I can't help you. You need to get back home."

Bobby gritted his teeth, "Like I care what you say, I'm staying here with Rarity, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me from that!"

"Don't even try tempting me right now," Peter said, his eyes turning blue.

Lightning noticed from nearby and suddenly felt some pain in her wings, "Why does this seem so familiar?"

"Dude, what's with your eyes?" Johnny asked, a little weirded out.

Ryu, Chris and Dante watched carefully from nearby.

Peter shut his eyes, mentally asking Dream to power out. Afterwards he opened and glared, "I don't have time to argue this, one way or another you're going back, even if I have to ask Eris to take you herself!"

"Hey Parker, what's with you! You're not the only one who wants family here!" Laura shouted.

Deadpool shook his head in disbelief, "I can't believe it, Peter being a real jerk."

"Who asked you!? Why are you even here!? Last time I saw you all you did was cause trouble!" Peter shouted.

"I was just goofing off, Discord offered me a chance to see you again and I took it, I missed you," Deadpool said.

"Well I didn't miss you! You're the last person I even wanted to see!" Peter shouted.

Deadpool's eyes widened, then he looked down in shame and sadness, "Should have figured that, you didn't even acknowledge me having been in this world six yeas ago."

Twilight approached Peter, looking surprised, "Peter this isn't like you. Are you just stressed out from the big fight yesterday? Do you need more rest?"

"I'm fine Twilight! I know what I'm doing!" Peter said.

Mayday shook her head, "Daddy you're yelling at Uncle Johnny and the others, that's not nice."

Peter barely acknowledged them, so this time Trixie spoke up. "Peter, don't you think you're being a little harsh? These are your friends."

Peter still ignored them, this time Sonata spoke. "Don't ignore us Peter, remember we're family."

"Yeah Peter," Rumble added. "We're here to help you."

"Why are you even talking?" Peter said, glaring at Rumble.

"Huh?" Rumble asked in confusion. "Well I wanted to talk since we're family and-"

"You aren't my family Rumble, stop going around calling yourself a member of my family!" Peter shouted.

Rumble took a step back, "Huh? But I'm your son? Remember when you adopted me?"

"First off you aren't my son. My only son is Ben Parker-Sparkle! He's the one my Aunt is right now watching over! Second I took you in for like four months, that's all! It wasn't even my idea, it was Twilight's! All it did was give your dumbass brother more of a reason to talk crap about me and my ACTUAL family! So stop with the family nonsense you keep babbling about! You're not my son! You're not Twilight's son! You're not Mayday or Ben's older brother! You're just some colt who got to freeload off my family for a few months! That's all!" Peter shouted.

Rumble stepped back, feeling pain and sorrow from Peter's words. The very hero he looked up to almost like a father and told painfully clear that he's not loved like the son he thought he could be to Peter.

Trixie was appalled by this, how could Peter talk to Rumble like that? He's always been such a good boy. Trixie's first instinct was to go check on her favorite colt. "Rumble? Rumble honey? Talk to me!"

Rumble's tears left his eyes as he flew away, not wanting to be around Peter or anypony else.

"Rumble come back!" Trixie shouted, then glared at Peter. "How could you!?"

Trixie turned away into the castle while the others looked on in surprise.

"Peter! What's with you!?" Johnny asked.

Thunderlane marched angrily towards him, glaring at the hero. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kick your ass for what you said to my little brother."

"Like you could even do shit too me, get out of my face before I make you," Peter threatened.

Thunderlane growled, but before anything could happen, was grabbed by Felicia and Electro.

"Easy handsome, don't pick a fight you're not gonna win," Felicia said.

"He's past your league, don't be foolish," Electro said.

Thunderlane turned way and flew after Rumble, Felicia and Electro glaring at him.

"I knew you were no good Spider-Man," Electro said.

Peter turned away, not really caring. Electro just walked off and went after Thunderlane with Felicia.

Johnny shook his head, "So that's it then? You've made up your mind? You're just gonna tell us to leave, to not be with the ones we love?"

Peter kept his head turned away, "That's it Johnny."

Johnny shook his head, "What happened Peter? This isn't you."

Mayday huffed angrily, "Daddy I don't like this one bit!"

"Mayday be quiet! You don't get a say in this!" Peter said.

Mayday looked a little upset, though this time Mega Man stepped forward. "Spider-Man, are you really gonna treat your allies like that! Is this what Zero, Captain America, Hawkeye and Vega sacrificed for?"

"Cap would have gone back, they all would have! They knew!" Peter shouted.

"I thought you were our friend!" Johnny said.

"My only friends are right here in Equestria, they're all I need! Because right from the beginning they were there for me!" Peter shouted.

"But we can be there for you too!" Johnny said.

"Why? Honestly for all I know you just tolerate me now because I'm this big hero who saved the multiverse! Until me and Twilight defeated The Green Goblin eleven years ago I didn't mean a damn thing! Now all the superheroes wanna be my friend, or claim to be my friend! I got annoying colts claiming to be my son! I even had to deal with crap from another world just for doing my damn job!" Peter shouted.

"Hey are you talking about us!?" Mega Man shouted.

"I'm talking about everyone who didn't give a damn about me until I became this big hero, then it just led to fake friendships and petty jealousy!" Peter shouted.

"Fake...friendships?" Johnny said. "You think it was fake!? The fact that I was so worried about you!? The fact that we came all the way to this world to help you!? You didn't even have to ask us, we were willing and ready to go!"

"I didn't ask because I never wanted any of you to come! I just wanted The Avengers because I knew they could help and they wouldn't be giving me this crap! Then you decide to come, then Deadpool, Rumble shows up with his 'I'm a Parker-Sparkle' crap! This is ridiculous!" Peter shouted. "All I care about are the friends I have here! Because they're real friends, they like me for me, they accepted me for me! They could care less if I'm Spider-Mane or not! Their love is real! I didn't even have to do much to earn it, yet I would do everything to deserve it, because that's what they mean to me!"

Johnny shook his head, "I can't believe you, this isn't the Peter I know. But fine, we'll go then."

Bobby's eyes widened, "What!?"

"Peter doesn't want us around, so why fight it?" Johnny turned to Eris, "Take us back then, we're done here."

"Johnny wait!" Rainbow Dash said, trotting to him. "You can't go!"

Rarity called to Peter, "Quick! Change your mind! Say this is a joke! Maybe you're just testing to see if they really love us! I think it worked, they really do wanna stay, so please, say something! Anything!"

Peter just turned and walked inside the castle, not caring anymore.

"Peter...Peter get back here this instant!" Rarity shouted.

"Let it go Rarity, he's not gonna change his mind," Johnny said.

Rarity couldn't believe this, "But...no I refuse to allow this! Bobby must stay! I love him!"

"Seriously, I don't wanna be away from Rarity!" Bobby shouted.

"Bobby, enough! I don't like this but we have to accept it, for now at least," Johnny said, looking away sadly.

Bobby groaned in frustration, "Again I'm away from my true love...it's not gonna be permanent, I will find a way to be with Rarity!"

"Maybe we can come with you! I just want to be with you Bobby," Rarity said.

"Not a good idea, you're needed in this world," Bobby said.

"Please by who? Peter's got this world protected, I can easily go to your world," Rarity said.

"What about your shops?" Bobby asked.

Rarity bit her lip, "It's worth it to be with you."

"I'd even give up mah farming fer you Remy," Applejack said.

Remy shook his head, "No Applejack, you're too important to this world as well. You're the top Apple, I'm proud to know that. I won't ask you to give that up for me."

Twilight approached the heroes, tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, I thought I would be able to bring you over but-"

"Don't worry Twilight, maybe another time, it's not over," Johnny said.

Twilight nodded and hugged Johnny, "I love you, take care of yourself."

"Love you too, sis," Johnny said, then pulled away.

Rainbow Dash went to hug Johnny, Rarity went to hug Bobby, Applejack hugged Remy, both Logan and Laura hugged Fluttershy and Deadpool hugged Pinkie Pie.

Spike walked over to hug Janet, despite everything he still cared about her. "Sorry Jan."

Janet returned the hug, "I would have stayed honestly."

"Oh, that's nice...kinda wanna see more of my daughter," Spike said.

"Yeah, that would be worth it...I'm sorry for being angry, I don't blame you for wanting to move on, it's not that you don't like me, you just need someone else to love. If you do fall in love, then don't worry about me, I just want you to be happy," Janet said.

"Yeah, me too," Spike said.

The two looked into each other's eyes a bit, then shared one final kiss. It wasn't known to them if that would be the last, but it was something to be cherished. Janet isn't sure if Spike still loves her or just wants her to feel loved, but at least he cares, that's all she asks for.

Eris, Strange and Julia looked to the heroes with some sadness, knowing there's a chance they might not get that next reunion.

"Lets give them a little more time," Strange said.

"Yes, lets help Capcom first," Julia added.

Eris turned around to address them, but then saw something else, "Looks like they might need a little more time as well."

Strange and Julia turned to see Sunset Shimmer hugging Ryu good-bye.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," Sunset said.

"Same here, I will return though, nothing can keep us away," Ryu said.

Sunset then gave Ryu a nice kiss, which he promptly returned.

"Look who's finally showing his romantic side," Dante said.

"About time, you were the only one out of us three for a while who didn't have someone," Chris said.

Ryu turned to his allies with a slight glare, "I don't need your comments."

Mega Man looked down in frustration for a bit, paying little mind to anyone around. He looked up when he saw somepony approach. "Oh, hi Mayday."

"Hi Rock, I came to say good-bye," Mayday said.

"Yeah, I hope I can come back to this world soon, or maybe you can come to our world, I can show you the lab I live at," Mega Man said.

"That would be fun," Mayday said, then kicked her hooves shyly. "So...how do you feel about me?"

Mega Man raised his eyebrow, "Huh? What do you mean?"

"When you look at me, what do you see?" Mayday asked.

Mega Man tapped his chin, "Well...you're a really pretty girl, very smart too. You're brave and talented, and I really like being around you."

Mayday blushed, "Good, that's all I needed to know before I did this."

"Did what?" Mega Man asked. Suddenly Mayday leaned in and gave Mega Man a nice kiss, surprising the Fighting Robot.

The Capcom group and the three portal users remained their in shock, seeing Spider-Man's daughter kissing Mega Man.

"Wow, she really does like technology," Eris said. "I thought Trixie might be joking when she said she'll end up marrying a machine but that's looking more and more likely."

Mega Man wasn't sure what to do, he just quietly returned the kiss, even if he didn't fully understand how to feel. Eventually Mayday broke away with a blush, "Wow, that was kinda nice."

Mega Man also rubbed his head a little, "Thanks, I guess."

Mayday shrugged, "Hey I'm not the best at romance either, I never really had a crush before. Maybe Rumble but I was four so I didn't really know what a crush was. Anyway, I'll see you again soon Rock."

"See you again soon," Mega Man said.

Mayday walked away with a blush on her face, leaving the Cacpom group unsure what to think.

"So first Ryu and Shimmer, now Rock and Mayday, anyone else from our world gonna fall in love?" Dante asked. He then turned to Strider, "You gonna end up with Zecora?"

Strider raised his eyebrow, "What are you? A dimwit?"

Chun Li sighed, "Lets just get home, I have my own personal things to attend to."

"Right," Ryu said. "Eris, Dr. Strange, Madame Web, if you would please."

The three started working their magic to create a portal directly to the Capcom world.

Sunset sighed, "I guess this is it. Good-bye everypony."

The Capcom group waved bye to Sunset, then other ponies who were watching nearby, especially The Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Applejack turned her attention to them, "See you around Dante."

Rarity also turned her attention, "I'll see you again soon Chris."

The Capcom Fighters continued waving when they looked up at the castle Balcony and saw Peter watching from below.

Ryu looked up closely and saw that on Peter's face wasn't his previous look of anger or annoyance, but rather sorrow and regret.

Ryu bowed his head to Peter, then to Sunset before stepping through the portal. The other Capcom Fighters also acknowledged Peter before stepping through, especially Chun Li, Chris and Jill.

"Bye Peter! Take care!" Chun Li said, being the last one through the portal.

With that, the Capcom Fighters were back home, which only left the Marvel Superheroes.

Johnny looked up at Peter, he too noting the sorrow on his face. Feeling for Peter he had one final message. "Listen everyone, don't be too mad at Peter. Believe it or not he really does care, he's just a little frustrated right now. I'm not mad at him, I know deep down how much he cares about those back in our world. I get you're still upset at him, that's understandable, but please, go easy on him."

The Elements looked a little unsure, but out of respect for Johnny, they decided to take his word for that.

Eris, Strange and Julia again opened the portal, "Alright, time to get through."

Scott was the first one through, "Bye Equestria, you were pretty cool!"

Next went Bobby, after a kiss with Rarity, "I love you Rarity, I'll be back one day."

Next went Remy, after a kiss with Applejack, "Take care Applejack, I love you very much."

Deadpool went next, after a kiss with Pinkie Pie, "Keep being wacky, I love that about you."

Logan gave Fluttershy a kiss as he went through, "I love you Fluttershy, don't forget that."

Laura hugged Lightning Dust good-bye, "See ya Dust, love you." With that she kissed her cheek and went through the portal.

Janet waved good-bye at Spike as she took Hope's hoof, "I'll see you hopefully soon."

"Bye daddy," Hope said.

Spike wiped a tear from his eye as she said that, "Bye Hope, be good to your mom, and always work hard and do your best, oh and make sure you stay tidy, oh and-"

"Daddy," Hope said with a giggle. "You're silly."

Spike smiled, "I know, I love you Hope."

"I love you too daddy..." Hope started to tear a little as she turned to Janet. "Do I have to go?"

Janet nodded sadly, "Yes, but it's not forever."

"No, it won't be, I promise you Hope," Spike reassured. He then grabbed a gem and gave it to her. "This is from your daddy, look at it when you feel lonely. Remember, I'll always love you Hope, even if I'm not there to say it."

Hope took it and hugged Spike, "Bye daddy." With a kiss to his cheek, she followed her mother through the portal, holding that gem very closely.

Peter saw this from the Balcony, feeling very teary eyed over that father-daughter moment. He started to sniffle a bit, feeling even more sorrow.

Shocker sighed, "Sonata, I'm sorry but-"

"But what?" Sonata asked.

"I...I gotta go with them," Shocker said.

"Wait, what!?" Sonata asked, getting in front of Shocker, "You...you can't do that! I already lost one friend, I don't want you to-"

"Sonata, listen to me," Shocker said. "You have friends, more than that, you have a family. You have Spider...you have Peter, he'll take good care of you."

"But..." Sonata said, feeling teary eyed.

"Peter loves you, he cares so much about this world, you'll be safe here with your family, but I need to go back home. I have my own goals there, I need to redeem myself," Shocker said.

Sonata sniffled a bit, "But..."

"I promise I'll come back someday, alright?" Shocker asked.

Sonata nodded, "Alright."

"Good," Shocker said, then turned to the others. "I guess this is good-bye, it was nice seeing all of you."

The other ponies waved bye as he walked through the portal. He looked back up to Peter and waved before going through.

Peter just felt more sorrow and regret, especially seeing Mayday so upset over this.

Johnny then kissed Rainbow Dash, "See you Dash, keep doing what you're doing. You're a great Wonderbolt."

"Thanks...You're a great coltfriend, I love you Johnny," Rainbow Dash said, almost too sad to speak.

"I love you too Dashie," Johnny said, stroking her mane. "You're still the most awesome girl I know."

Dash smiled at that, Johnny still knew how to make her feel good about herself.

Moments later, Mayday rushed over to Johnny and hugged him, "I"ll miss you."

Johnny hugged her close to him, "Same here kid, remember to always be good to your parents. Listen to them, they know what's best for you, even when you don't know it." With that Johnny looked up at Peter, seeing the tears in his friend's eyes.

Johnny put Mayday down and flew over to Peter, landing on the other side of the Balcony. "Peter..."

Peter wiped his eyes as he sniffled, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything I said..."

"I know, it's cool," Johnny insisted.

"It's not cool. I'm making you leave you loved ones, Spike can't see his daughter, I hurt the feelings of a colt who looked up to me and," Peter wiped his eyes with a sniffle. "I want you guys to stay as well but...I have a world to think about and-"

Johnny pulled Peter into a hug, "I'm not mad, don't worry. Please take it easy Peter, you're doing a great job in this world, not just as a hero, but as a husband and father."

Peter returned the hug, "Maybe one day Johnny...I promise."

Johnny pulled away from the hug, "Keep kicking ass Peter, form that team too. Equestria needs its own Avengers. You got the Shield for it."

Peter turned to the Shield on his back. He took it off and looked down at it, shutting his eyes to prevent more tears. He then called down to Stark from the balcony, "Tony!"

Stark looked up as Peter tossed the Shield down to him. "Huh?"

"Take good care of that Shield, it looks cool but it should be with Marvel's Avengers, I have my own Avengers to form!" Peter said.

Tony nodded his head, "You got it Pete!" He turned to the others, "I'll see you again hopefully soon. All of you keep up the good work, especially you Mayday."

Mayday pointed to herself, "Who me?"

"You're something special, I can tell," Stark said.

Mayday grinned proudly, "Thanks."

Stark went through the portal, leaving only the Fantastic Four. Franklin took the moment to hug Mayday before leaving.

"I'm really gonna miss you Mayday," Franklin said.

Mayday hugged him, "Aw, I'll miss you too Franklin."

Franklin then gave her a kiss on the cheek as he walked to his family right before they left. Johnny had come back down and waved bye one last time.

"See you again soon," with that, Johnny went through the portal.

Dr. Strange turned to Julia, "Shall we?"

"Yes," Julia said with a nod.

The two waved bye to Equestria.

"Here's hoping we'll meet again, under better circumstances," Strange said.

"Take care of yourselves," Julia said.

With that the two entered the portal, leaving it sealed off.

Rainbow Dash sighed, "One day Johnny, I'm not giving up on you just yet."

As they talked Thorax watched from nearby, feeling pity. "They really love them, I can feel it."

"Yes, they do," Chrysalis said. "I can sense a lot of love coming from them." Chrysalis then noticed something odd however. "Weird, the love I'm feeling from them is very similar to the love I felt radiating off of Twilight three years ago."

Throax turned to Chrysalis confused, "Huh? What does that mean my Queen?"

Chrysalis shook her head, "It means nothing, don't worry about it." Despite that she could feel something different about these mares. "Surely not at the same time, what are the chances of that?"

Peter sighed as he looked down, feeling like he made a mistake. He's gonna make things right someday, he has to. For now he has a world to fix up. He went back into the castle to think.


In the Marvel world, Logan was back in his room at the X-Men home, already starting to miss Fluttershy. More importantly he was worried about Laura, this is the second time this happened to her, she can't stand the idea of once again not being with Fluttershy.

"Damn...what to do?" Logan asked.

"Need assistance?" He heard. Logan extended his claws.

"Who's there!?"

Suddenly Discord had appeared, swirling around, "Ah, the Best in the world at what he does Wolverine, how are you today?"

"Hey are you Discord? I've seen you before," Logan said.

"Yes, the one and only. I know you're Logan, I've heard so much about you from Fluttershy, very positive things, and Vergil, not so positive," Discord said.

"Fluttershy? When did you speak with her?" Logan asked.

"The week Peter was away from Equestria last year during Tirek's attack...well it was 3 months for him, not that it matters. I took some time to see Fluttershy, she seemed so nice and I really pitied her during all that," Discord said.

"That Tirek guy's lucky I never got to him, anyway what do you want from me?" Logan asked.

"Oh nothing really, I was sent to see what happened in Equestria, with that robot invasion and global saturation, but I see everything's been resolved, thankfully. It was sorta my fault Wesker and his allies ended up back in Equestria," Discord said.

"Well it's been taken care of," Logan said.

"Yes, I see it has. I also saw there was a tearful good-bye, but the one that stuck out most to me was poor Fluttershy's," Discord said.

"Really? Sure there wasn't anything else?" Logan asked.

"Well, there was that scene with Spike's daughter, but I doubt Janet Van Dyne would want to see me. Anyway I figured I could send one of you to Equestria for good, and I figured maybe I could pick you," Discord said.

"Why me?" Logan asked.

"Simple, I feel bad for poor Fluttershy, so I figured why not give her the same pony that could make her happy, that being you," Discord said.

"Sorry bub, as much as I want that, it wouldn't be fair for just me to go. Besides there's someone else who deserves it more than me," Logan said.

"Let me guess, Laura correct?" Discord asked.

"Laura needs this more than any of us. She ain't happy in this world, she needs Equestria more than I do," Logan said.

"I see...well then, I can make that work. However it's gonna be a bit tricky, for one I'll have to leave her somewhere so the magic can fully take effect, that way it won't cause an imbalance," Discord said.

"Fine by me," Logan said.

"She might also lose some memory, she may not even remember Equestria that well," Discord said.

Logan looked a little surprised, "That means...she might not remember Fluttershy? Or Lightning Dust? Or even Parker?"

"She might not lose that much memory, just the last few years," Discord said.

Logan looked a little unsure, but shrugged it off, "Fine, whatever will make her happy."

"Aw, you're a great father to her aren't you? Alright, leave it to me," Discord said and snapped his fingers. With that he was off.

Logan groaned, "Weird guy."

Discord arrived back in Equestria, "Alright, time to work my-" He looked down and saw Electro walking with Thunderlane and Felicia. "Oops, forgot to send that one away, don't need more of an imbalance."

With a snap of his finger, Electro warped back to Marvel Earth, surprising Thunderlane and Felicia.

"Electro!?" Felicia said.

"Where'd he go!?" Thunderlane asked.

"Now then, time to bring our dear little X-23 to this world," Discord snapped his finger, with that Laura had been transported to Equestria.

"What the? How'd I get back-" she turned to face Discord. "Eris? Wait you're a guy!"

Discord snapped his finger again and this time she was asleep. "Cute, I'll send her somewhere to rest until she's fully balanced into this world." He snapped his finger and made her disappear again. "I'll have to come up with a story to explain why she's there, though it might be easier if it wasn't only her memory that was affected, plus it could relieve some sadness from some ponies, and dragons, I have some planning to do."

With that he flew off to make his plans.


In Equestria, everything was being fixed up, including Peter fixing up his relationship with Rumble, apologizing to the Pegasus for his outburst.

Of course Rumble immediately forgave him, promising to ease back on the 'Parker-Sparkle' thing.

The Elements were sad, but they stayed strong, knowing, or hoping one day their true loves would return.

Mayday also started to miss Mega Man, thinking about the Fighting Robot often. She also missed Franklin, though at least she still had the Cakes to play with.

Peter sat in thought of what he wanted to do next. Maybe form that Avengers team like suggested, yeah, sounds good. The Equestrian Avengers will assemble, he just needs some members.

"Looks out Equestria, The Avengers shall Assemble," Peter said, going to make his plans.

14 Years later, some time before Equestrian Avengers go to Our Town.

A teenage Ben Parker-Sparkle is walking through Ponyville, seemingly uninterested in everything around him. Suddenly a Blue Pegasus filly with a rainbow styled blonde mane flew past him. "Hey Ben, what are you up to?"

"Nothing Firefly, just walking," Ben said.

"Oh...so how's that Tutor you got? When are we gonna meet her?" Firefly asked.

"Soon," Ben said.

"Oh...ok," Firefly said, a bit annoyed at Ben's reluctance to talk. "So...what's your sister been up to?"

"Firefly, don't you have anypony else to bother?" Ben asked.

"Well who else is there? Snow Gem's busy with her fashion, Yuuki's a train ride away, I haven't seen those Pie Twins and Maple Leaf is helping her mother with her animals," Firefly said.

"Well I see Oliver," Ben said, pointing a light brown Earth pony with a brown mane. "Howdy there."

"Oh, Oliver Apple, nice to see you," Firefly said.

"Same to you Firefly, say Ben, we can we see that teacher of yers?" Oliver asked.

Ben groaned, "Soon ok! Geez stop asking."

Ben trotted off while the two other teens looked on in surprise.

"What's with him!?" Firefly asked.

"Don't know, he's always been a bit strange," Oliver said.

As they wondered, they heard a pony get their attention. They turned around and saw Pound Cake standing there.

"Firefly, Oliver, your parents are calling you, they're at Sugarcube Corner talking with my Aunt Pinkie," Pound Cake said.

"Thanks Pound," Firefly said, walking over.

"Yeah thanks," Oliver said.

As they walked with Pound Cake, they passed by the Castle of Friendship where watching from the Balcony were the team of Eris, Sonata Dusk, Trixie/Mysterio, Mayday Parker-Sparkle, Queen Umbra, Princess Ember, Laura/Wolverine and Peter Parker.

"Avengers...time to Assemble," Peter said with a grin.

Author's Note:

That's it for this story and the whole Capcom Arc. Or at least for now. Might be some more stuff coming, but until then, it's been fun.

Comments ( 12 )

Jeez. Kind of a bittersweet ending there. So, Peter's rage came from the fact no hero on his world really cared about him until he left for Equestria and it's pent up anger thinking it's fake friendship? That actually makes some sense. Spidey's always been an underdog in his early years, where no one treated him as an equal, except for Wolverine, Iron Man, and Cap. Heck, the Johnny/Peter bromance didn't happen until long after they met and since he left, the bond really wasn't formed.

And I had a hunch Future Sweetie and Leon were gonna cameo. She has a foal!? I fear for Peter if he finds out...

I guess I'll do a small review since it's done.

For one, the Capcom characters are way better written here. To me, Ryu, Chris and Dante were written too OOC in Capcom Invasion and Adventures and nearly jeopardized the mission just to settle the old rivalry Chun-Li, Spencer, Leon, and Strider being the exceptions of course, but here the Capcom heroes actually seemed to learn and allied with Marvel and Equestria.

Peter's attitude shifts didn't make sense at first, but I think I see where you're getting at with it.

The romance felt right with the beginning restablishing your pairings and the addition of one built up for a while. Also, Mega ManxMayday my new OTP. :rainbowwild:

The villains may have been a small group but holy crap were they effective. Wesker's group actually caused some lasting damage. They killed Zero, Cap, and Hawkeye, bringing down the moral of the heroes and attacking as many places as they could. Ultron, Juri and Kraven were nice additions, the former bringing an entire army with him and bringing hell for the heroes.

Also, nice attempt at tying this into Equestrian Avengers. I was wondering if you were somehow going to address Laura being in this and explain how she got in stasis. The Balance makes sense for Discord to keep her away, and him doing it could be considered a reformation act following his plan.

If this is the end to the Capcom spin-offs, then it was a good way to end it. The improvements from the last stories were shown. Marvel vs Capcom is one of my favorite fighting games besides Smash, so I'm happy to see it done justice in the style of the Spiders and Magic universe.

One more thing... You better be careful Mega Man, Sigma with the Genesis Portals may prove your worries justified.

7808580
Glad the Peter thing was handled well, it was a bit tricky but yeah the whole random moments of frustration were leading to that point. Plus being in Equestria so long and seeing what happened the year prior, he really started thinking so many things over.

Leon and Sweetie Belle do have more of a story to tell soon though, something is coming about them.

The Equestrian Avengers Tie-In was tricky but at least it was pulled off. Almost just ignored it and made a different ending but luckily a somewhat decent tie-in was made. This way another story could be made, the Capcom stuff is done but perhaps a little something can be made so the ponies and heroes can have their happy endings. Plus those kids in the end as well could have relevance.

Also glad to know that Capcom was better utilized, it was time for the rivalry to end, or at least be put on hold. Now they respect Peter and genuinely want to help him, especially Ryu.

Glad the Marvel vs. Capcom representation was good. I do like it a lot(Smash too btw). But yeah, even if another story is made and it features Capcom, it will likely be something a bit different.

The pairings were fun, Mayday was a little tricky but I think she had great potential when it comes to pairings, she has the cute, adorable pairing potential, and Mega Man in the end seemed perfect since she likes technology. Plus the humor in it, Mega Man might try to rival Spider-Man, he has no idea how to handle his daughter liking him.

Thanks for the review though. :pinkiehappy:

Best Arc. We got next gen heroes and the Equestrian Avengers! By the way Merry Christmas to you! To be honest, if you made a Kingdom Hearts crossover with this one, it's going to be a blast. See ya one the next Arc!

:ajbemused: God, what a bunch of selfish bone-headed a-holes! Peter is only doing what's right to keep the worlds in balance and Johnny, Remy and worst of all Bobby would selfishly abandon their own worlds and their duty as Earth's heroes just to be with the mares they claim to "love" (maybe Johnny is an exception, at least him and Rainbow had some chemistry) even when they've only known them for a few months and then had years to get over. Bobby is just acting like the worst a-hole here, especially Rarity. In fact I don't think Bobby and Rarity really love each other at all. Its not love they feel, its unpassionate obsessive lust. At least Logan has some common sense, he stills has a lot he can't leave behind on Earth whether he likes it or not, and I can at least sympathise with Janet since she has a child and the feelings she and Spike had were actually genuine. Seriously, can't Peter go a day without being surrounded by a-holes?

"What!?" Johnny shouted. "Dude you mean a lot to me! You're my best friend!"

No, Johnny. Harry Osborn is Peter's best friend, or rather was until Gwen's death. You were more his rival then than his friend back then.

"First off you aren't my son. My only son is Ben Parker-Sparkle! He's the one my Aunt is right now watching over! Second I took you in for like four months, that's all! It wasn't even my idea, it was Twilight's! All it did was give your dumbass brother more of a reason to talk crap about me and my ACTUAL family! So stop with the family nonsense you keep babbling about! You're not my son! You're not Twilight's son! You're not Mayday or Ben's older brother! You're just some colt who got to freeload off my family for a few months! That's all!" Peter shouted.

Me: "Thank you! Finally! Somepony's starting to actually talk sense to that spoiled brat!"

Anyway.... While this story is not that big of an improvement to Capcom Invasion, the romance in most areas being a bit cringy and forced and Peter acting uncharacteristically angry most of the story, I at least like that Ultron is taken seriously as a villain and the Capcom Heroes aren't acting OOC like stuck-up show-offs. And I admit, killing off Captain America was very daring and unexpected.

7809114
Merry Christmas to you as well :twilightsmile: I apologize but I'm not familiar enough with Kingdom Hearts to make a crossover. I have considered a cameo from the main character of the game in a future arc I had planned, that's about it. If I do more, it will either be AU so it wouldn't have to tie in with the main stories or it would be set during the Equestria Avengers stuff so more can be expanded on a new generation of heroes.

7810085
Thanks for the review. I still have much to learn it seems, hopefully future stories will be a bit better. Glad some stuff was improved like the Capcom characters, I can understand the Peter thing, I had a feeling it would probably not be too liked, still wanted to try it. Next time I should hopefully have a better story to tell, either in an Equestrian Avengers setting or an AU setting. I'll have more planned soon. :rainbowdetermined2:

7812192 I'm sorry I just didn't like the part at the end with Peter, acting like a jerk, I now want to see the makeup of everyone.

7819239
Eventually, it won't be left quite like this.

7819481 Can I throw this idea at you?
Peter is missing after the argument and Johnny and the rest are looking for him, but can't find him. Rumble tells them that Peter came and apologized and said he saw him go into the Everfree. They go to Zecoras, but she doesn't let them in. She eventually lets them in and Peter is drunk throwing bottles, Johnny, Twilight, and basically everyone tries to calm him down. (I see this as the scene from Lethal Weapon 3 on the boat.)
Peter breaks down crying and Mayday hugs him apologizing, Twilight as do everyone does the same.

7831726
I have something already planned. It won't be out for a while though.

Once again, another interesting read. Didn’t like the way Peter acted at the end though, but that’s how it has to be I guess. I look forward to reading more.

Spider man's is a dick

10429316
Unfortunately your right for that final chapter, not only did he yell at those characters

He yelled at his own daughter and used eris to keep everyone at bay, talk about a cowardly cheat

He acted like the ceo from edge of time

If I had a chance for an oc or an option to suggest a character I’d have him or her challenge that idiot that guy for a final showdown

Login or register to comment