• Published 6th Nov 2016
  • 1,899 Views, 78 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Heroic Harmony - Masterob



The Marvel Superheroes and The Equestrians team with The Capcom Fighters to stop some powerful enemies.

  • ...
31
 78
 1,899

At the Crystal Empire

The trains eventually arrived at The Crystal Empire where Princess Cadance was there to check on the ponies as they got off the train.

"Everypony, quickly, to the castle!" Cadance urged.

Bit by bit the ponies left the train and entered the castle, the heroes escorting them properly.

Cadance looked among the ponies, hoping to find Peter or Twilight among them. She found eventually them, Twilight being carried into the castle by Johnny while Logan assisted Peter in walking.

"Come on Parker, I got ya," Logan reassured.

"Where's...Twilight?" Peter asked.

"Johnny's got her, don't worry," Logan said.

Also being assisted was Mayday by Mega Man.

"Thanks for helping me back there," Mayday said.

Mega Man sadly nodded, "No trouble."

Mayday started to pity him, remembering what had occurred before. "I'm sorry about what happened to your friend.

"Don't worry about it, it's part of our job, it happens," Mega Man said, though still feeling sad. "I just wish I could have helped him."

Mayday nuzzled against him a little, "At least you helped me, you're a hero."

Mega Man smiled a bit, "You're really sweet, are you sure you're Spider-Man's daughter?"

Mayday giggled a bit, Mega Man followed suit.

In the castle, Peter was placed on a couch alongside Twilight as they rested up. That's when Sonata noticed them.

"Peter! Twilight!" She ran over to check on them. "Are they alright!?"

"They're a little banged up due to Wesker, Vergil and Ultron attacking them, but they should be fine, especially with Peter's accelerated healing" Sunset said.

"But what if it's blocked like last time?" Sonata asked.

"It won't be," Sunset reassured. "He's hurt, but not that hurt, thank Ryu and Capcom for that."

"Capcom's here?" Sonata said, then began to worry. "Oh no, this might make it harder."

"Harder? What would be-" Sunset remembered. "Oh right, that narcissist Vega, yeah I doubt Ryu or Chun Li would be happy to see him."

"I just know he can be a friend to them, I have to try hard," Sonata said.

"I doubt it's gonna work," Sunset said.

Peter started to stir a bit, "Uh...what happened?" He rubbed his head and felt a pony next to him. He turned and saw Twilight, also looking out of it. "Twilight!"

Peter hugged Twilight close, getting a groan from his wife. "Ow...easy Peter."

"Yeah, both of you need to relax a bit, you're both hurt," Sunset said.

"I should ask Cadance to get you both a bed," Sonata said.

Peter shook his head, "No, I'm fine, maybe I just need to sit for a bit, besides I've gone through worse. Not as bad as what the Sinister Six did."

Twilight groaned a bit more before looking around, "Where are we?"

"The Crystal Empire," Sonata said. "All the ponies are here."

"You can thank the other Superheroes for that," Sunset said.

Peter looked around, there sure were a lot of ponies, "Wow, I can't believe all these ponies are here...What have Wesker and his allies done?"

"Guess who else is here," Sunset said, point towards Mayday, who was being tended to by Mega Man.

"Mayday!?" Peter shouted, alerting his daughter.

"Oh no..." Mayday said, realizing that she might be in quite a bit of trouble. Even Mega Man looked concerned at Peter's anger, he doesn't remember ever seeing him that angry.

Peter got up, despite the pain and angrily trotted to his daughter, "How? I mean really? HOW!?"

Mayday sheepishly laughed, "Hi daddy, funny meeting you here."

"We left you with The Fantastic Four! Or Three! Whatever, you were supposed to wait there!" Peter shouted.

"I know, but I got worried, so I made a portal to this world and now, here I am," Mayday said.

Peter looked astonished, "Wha-How did you even, man you're a LOT more smarter than I thought." Mayday looked proud, but that didn't last long. "Yet despite how smart you are you make some really stupid choices! Look, I bet you got hurt right!?"

"One lucky punch from that robot, nothing I can't handle, besides I inherited your accelerated healing, so I'll be fine," Mayday insisted.

Peter glared at his daughter, "We'll discuss this later." He turned to Mega Man. "Is she hurt too badly?"

"She'll be fine, your daughter's pretty tough, guess she gets it from you," Mega Man said.

Peter groaned, "Whatever then, I'm still not too happy about this."

Mega Man could tell Peter was in a really bad mood, and he didn't wanna be around for this. "I'll be leaving now then. Get well Spider-Man." He quickly trotted off, leaving an annoyed Peter behind.

Peter rubbed his sides, "Damn, my body's still sore, stupid Wesker, stupid Vergil, stupid Ultron."

"Boy you're not happy," Johnny said, making his way over. "Relax bro, we'll handle them."

"I hope so," Peter said, then gestured to his daughter. "Also no offence, but your sister needs to watch over kids better."

Johnny looked surprised, "Mayday!? You came here!? I thought you were gonna stay with Franklin!?"

"I'm actually right here Uncle Johnny," they heard. Johnny and Peter turned to Franklin. "Hello."

Peter was surprised, but then it turned into more anger as he glared at his daughter, "You brought Franklin here!?"

"Well yeah, he was worried about me, plus I could use a sidekick," Mayday said.

Peter furrowed his brow, "I swear you're gonna be grounded much longer than Luna's Banishment to the Moon, or Discord being trapped in stone! Or For how long this Kingdom disappeared!"

Mayday winced a little a little at Peter's anger, before being gestured away by Sonata. "Why don't you come with me a moment, I think your father needs to think things over." Sonata turned to Franklin, "You too."

Mayday nodded and followed Sonata with Franklin, occasionally looking back to Peter, who still looked to be in a really foul mood, also seeing a sympathetic looking Johnny.

"How am I gonna explain this to Reed, Susan and Ben?" Peter asked.

Before he got an answer, they heard Spike call out. "Peter!" Spike approached Peter and the others. "Glad you're back, I got worried, though luckily I got that message from Eris."

"Message!? You got her message!?" Twilight said from nearby. She rushed over to Spike.

"Twilight, I'm glad you're ok, yeah I got her message about Ben" Spike said, hugging his older sister.

"I'm glad you're fine too, but with your training I shouldn't be surprised. So where is Ben?" Twilight asked.

"He's fine, your other son has him," Spike said.

"Other son? What does that mean?" Twilight asked.

Suddenly a familiar colt arrived with Ben in his hooves, "Peter! Twilight!"

The two took the time to try to recognize him, but Twilight was the first to do so. "Rumble!?"

Rumble, now grown up and in a Wonderbolts Suit, smiled at the two. "It's been a while Twilight."

Twilight squeed, "Rumble! You're here!" She pulled him into a hug and kissed his face a bit, "I've missed you so much!"

Rumble nervously chuckled, "Same here, haven't seen you in a while."

"Well I've been busy with my Princess stuff and you've been doing this Wonderbolts training," Twilight said, then looked to see Ben in his hooves. "I'm so glad you have my son with you."

"Well I did wanna keep my 'little brother' safe after all," Rumble said, tickling Ben's stomach.

Peter scratched his head, did Rumble just call Ben his little brother?

Twilight grabbed Ben, "Thanks Rumble, you too Spike. I'm glad that the most important guys in Equestria are here with me, except..." Twilight looked around. "I wonder where Shining Armor is?"

"He's probably still out there, making sure ponies get here safely," Spike said.

Twilight felt a degree of worry, so Rumble attempted to calm her. "Don't worry, your brother's tough, he'll be fine." He pulled her into a hug, "I'm here for you at least."

Twilight nodded, "I'm happy to have both my sons."

Peter looked unsure for a moment, why is Twilight still calling Rumble her son? He likes Rumble and never had a problem with him living with them, but he doesn't consider him a son. He took him in for about four months, and that was six years ago. He hasn't seen Rumble that much since then.

"Peter, is something wrong? I sense some confliction," Dream said.

"Don't worry about it," Peter replied, then muttered a bit. "Damn villains, and those robots, I couldn't beat them. Now this world's in danger and everypony had to flee to The Crystal Empire. The allies from Marvel Earth are stuck here, the allies of Capcom Earth have also shown up and probably stuck as well; Strange, Julia and Eris are probably captured, my daughter decides to come back despite me asking her not to, even bringing a friend with her, what else is gonna happen?"

Suddenly a familiar voice was heard, though not directed at Peter. "Hey! Little bro!"

Peter looked and noticed a familiar but not too friendly pony. "Is that Thunderlane?"

Rumble also looked over, "Big bro?"

Thunderlane trotted over with a relieved smile, "I'm so glad you're alright bro, though since you're a Wonderbolt now I guess you're able to handle yourself aren't you?"

"Well I'm a Junior Wonderbolt," Rumble said.

"For now, in a few years I predict you'll be Captain, you got the talent bro, real proud of you," Thunderlane said.

Rumble rubbed his head sheepishly, "Thanks."

Thunderlane nodded, then noticed Peter next to him. Suddenly his happy attitude faded and was replaced with dislike. "Huh, you're here, I figured you'd leave for a week like you did last time."

"Buzz off, I'm not in the mood for your crap," Peter said.

Thunderlane looked surprised, "I thought Superheroes were supposed to always be friendly."

Peter got in his face, "Don't give me any crap Thunderlane, I'm not in the freaken mood!"

"Whoa, easy Peter," another voice said. Peter turned to see Black Cat make her way over.

"Don't tell me, you're the one who got Thunderlane, right?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, me and my new partner recruited him," Black Cat said.

"New partner? Who?" Peter asked.

Thunderlane chuckled a bit and turned to the others, "You might wanna step back, in about a few seconds, Parker's gonna flip out big time."

"Why? Who'd you bring Felicia!?" Peter asked.

"Before I show you, understand that he doesn't like Wesker, Ultron or Starlight either," Black Cat insisted.

"Who, did, you, bring?" Peter asked, wanting her to get to the point.

"She brought me," Electro said, coming into view.

As Thunderlane predicted, Peter was not happy, he looked ready to flip. "Electro!? Seriously!?"

Felicia gestured for Peter to relax himself, "I know this looks bad, but try to understand that-"

"Bad!? What in the world were you thinking!? He was part of the Sinister Six! He tried to take over Equestria! Why is he here!?" Peter asked.

"To be fair Peter, Sonata was part of the Sinister Six as well, and she's on your side," Felicia reminded.

"Don't compare Sonata to Electro! She was just misunderstood, Electro's just a jerk!" Peter said.

"Well you're a punk, but you don't see me complaining about it," Electro said.

"Watch it!" Peter warned. "Felicia why did you even think he could be trusted!?"

"Oh come on Peter, aside from Sonata just look at Sunset Shimmer, look at Chrysalis, look at Luna, in fact look at me, we were all against you at one point, the three I mentioned even endangered Equestria themselves yet now they're on your side! What makes Electro so different than the rest of them?" Felicia asked.

Before Peter could answer, another voice called out, one that caused Peter to almost flip some more. "Simple, because they are females, isn't that right Peter?"

Peter gritted his teeth as he nervously turned around. He hoped he was imagining it, he hoped his mind was playing tricks on him, he hoped this wasn't real. Unfortunately it was. He turned and saw a pony he didn't want to ever see again. "Vega..."

There standing nearby was the Capcom villain, Vega. "Spider-Man..."

Peter furiously turned towards Felicia, "Did you bring him as well!?"

Felicia shook her head, "No, I didn't even know he'd be here."

Peter turned back to Vega, "Then where did you-"

"I brought him!" they heard Sonata say. She made her way over with an apologetic look. "He's the friend that I've been going to see."

Peter's eye twitched, "Your friend was Vega!? Sonata have you lost your mind!? Do you know who this guy is!?"

"Yes, I know him, I first met him when Wesker and his allies went to Tartarus six years ago, then again when Princess Celestia restored him to life. For a while me and the other Sirens fed off his negative energy towards you," Sonata said.

Twilight looked confused, "Wait, Princess Celestia restored his life? What for?"

"She wanted me to suffer in Tartarus! That's why! She even left THIS on my face!" Vega shouted, pointing to his scar. "My beautiful face ruined! All thanks to that damn sun Princess!"

"Watch how you speak about Celestia!" Twilight warned.

"Seriously, I'm already in a foul mood from seeing you and Electro, so I suggest you watch how you act," Peter warned.

Vega still looked furious, but then Sonata went to sooth him. "Please, you promised me you'd try."

Vega huffed, "Whatever, anyway where did our friend go?"

"What friend!?" Peter asked.

"Over here," Peter heard. He turned and saw yet another unwelcome face. "Hey Spidey."

Peter huffed in anger, "This is a joke right? Why is Shocker here!?"

Shocker casually waved, "Sonata befriended me as well, kept us company in Tartarus for about five years, along with the rest of the Sirens."

"Adagio, Aria, they were...close to me, along with Sonata," Vega said, a hint of sadness in his eyes. That sadness turned to rage as he looked to Peter. "I will NEVER forgive you for what you've done to them!"

"What I'VE done!? You're the one who decided to attack my village! You attacked my friends, my family, you even hurt my daughter! That I'll never forgive YOU for!" Peter shouted, matching the rage in Vega's eyes.

"Besides Peter didn't do ANYTHING to them, unlike you who willingly hurt others!" Twilight shouted.

Vega turned away, "Not my fault they were weak!"

"That's it!" Peter shouted and stomped toward Vega. Before anything, Sonata rushed between the two, preventing a fight.

"That's enough! Come on I hoped we could all be friends!" Sonata shouted.

"Friends!? With this guy!? Absolutely not!" Peter shouted.

"Because I'm not a woman," Vega said.

"What does that have to do with anything!?" Peter shouted.

"I'd like to know myself," Luna said, making her way over, joined by Sunset, Ryu, Chris, Dante, Chun Li, Johnny, and Logan.

"Can't believe Vega's here," Chun Li muttered.

"Chun Li...such a pleasure to see your beautiful face," Vega greeted.

"Save it, you disgust me," Chun Li said.

Luna spoke up, "Answer my question Vega, what does the female gender have to do with your anger towards Peter?"

"Simple, take a good look at all those Spider-Man got onto his side. From the Changeling Queen Chrysalis, to Celestia's failed apprentice Sunset Shimmer, to the lovely Sirens, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk, not to mention the Great and Powerful Trixie, even you Princess Luna, all at one point against Equestria, whether it's something big like Chrysalis, or something small like Trixie, they opposed the Elements or Spider-Man at one point, but they all joined Spider-Man after he showed them kindness. Do you know their common aspect? The fact that they are all females," Vega said.

"What about it though?" Chun Li asked.

"Think about it, how come he never gave a chance to any of the male enemies?" Vega asked, looking around. "Why does he shun Electro for being in the Sinister Six, but not Sonata? Why does he shun the likes of Wesker and Tirek for trying to take over Equestria, yet he befriends Chrysalis, who not only has done the same, but in an alternate future, was the one who took everything from him. He even shuns Thunderlane but seems just fine with seeing Black Cat."

"Are you seriously doing this Vega?" Chun Li asked.

"Yes, I am. Because it's true, if you noticed the Chaos Spirit, who used to be a male, has been replaced with a female, one that from what I've overheard, was also emotionally attached to Spider-Man, because he 'reformed' her and made her see things in a different light. Why didn't he try that with Discord? Because of the fact that Discord is a male, and he would prefer the company of a woman. Which would explain why he had that affair with Future Sweetie Belle," Vega said.

"Don't even go there!" Twilight said. "What happened between Peter and Sweetie Belle has been forgiven."

"Yeah, I'm sure it has," Vega said. "Because the women love Spider-Man."

"You're basically you're accusing Peter of being a flirt even though you're no better," Twilight said.

"I am a flirt, I love being surrounded by beautiful women, but what makes Parker so different? Why does he only care about the females and not the males? Honestly when my world hated him, guess who was the only one to befriend him, Chun Li, a female, who too fell for his charm" Vega said.

"Don't even start on that Vega," Chun Li warned.

"You fell in love with him, you were the only one to give a damn about him," Vega said.

Sonata groaned, "Vega, that's enough, you're making things worse for yourself!"

"I'm just stating facts, if Spider-Man can't handle that it's his own damn fault. He only cares about women, that's why all his closest friends are women, that's why the only ones he brought back from his world were women, that's also why I bet that he'll care much more for his daughter than he will for his own son!" Vega shouted.

Before Peter lost his temper, Johnny spoke up. "Hey shut your mouth already Vega! Peter has males he cares about! Me and our friends from Marvel."

"He also cares about me, that's why he took me in when I was younger," Rumble said.

Vega scrunched his face at them, then was confronted by Ryu. "I suggest you leave our presence, you're clearly not wanted, and not because you're a male, because you're scum."

Vega turned away in disgust, leaving the area with Shocker following.

Everything was quiet for a moment, before Thunderlane spoke up. "You know he made some good points, I've hardly seen Parker befriending any guys."

"Go," Twilight warned. "Go away now or so help me I will blast you to Griffondome."

Thunderlane shrugged, "Whatever Twilight, I can tell I'm not wanted here, since I'm not a mare."

Peter turned angrily to Thunderlane, his eyes turning blue, his magic charging and his voice changing, "Thunderlane..."

Thunderlane slowly backed away, "You don't scare me, I'm leaving because I want to." He then flew off, with Felicia also walking towards his direction.

"I'll keep an eye on him, try to relax yourself Peter. Let's go Sparky."

Electro groaned, then glared at Peter. "Hey thanks for the stupid nickname."

"Deal with it," Peter said, no longer with the blue eyes.

Electro just walked off with Felicia as Sonata looked down in shame.

"This is my fault, I thought I could help them, like Trixie said she helped Lightning Dust."

"It's not your fault, you had good intentions, just some unusual friends," Twilight said.

"I'll admit, maybe if it were just Shocker it would be easier, but Peter just doesn't like Vega," Johnny said.

"Who does really?" Sunset asked.

Sonata sighed, "I do, I got to know a better side to him."

Chun Li shook her head, "I hate to break it to you, but he has no better side, he only favors you because you're a mare, he's no better than what he says Peter is."

Peter rubbed his head, not sure what to make of anything. Ryu approached him with a sympathetic face, "Go lie down or something, you still haven't fully healed and I'm sure you're experiencing a lot of stress."

"I can't, despite my headache I can't just sit back and relax, I need to make sure everyone's alright," Peter said.

"Let me and your friends handle that, right now the top priority is your health," Ryu said.

Peter nodded, "Fine, do me a favor though, make sure someone watches over my daughter, I don't want to chance the idea that she'll run off, again."

"Has your daughter done something like that before?" Ryu asked.

"You wouldn't believe how many times that kid's done something stupid, though I'll admit she probably gets that from my side," Peter said.

"Like father like daughter, she wants to be just like her dad," Ryu said.

Peter scoffed, "That's why I worry about her."

Ryu patted his back, "We'll watch her, just get some rest, we'll discuss everything else later."

Peter nodded and walked off to a room.

"Twilight, you should rest too, yer still kinda hurt," Logan said.

Johnny approached her, "Logan's right, I'll take Ben for now, go rest with Peter."

Twilight nodded as she gave Ben to Johnny, though had one final thing to say. "Please watch over Sonata's 'friends', as well as Felicia and her allies, make sure none of them cause any trouble."

"Will do, go rest up," Logan said.

Twilight followed Peter to the room he went to, both really needed a rest.

"We all should relax a moment, I imagine everyone's tired right now," Chun Li said.

"Hey I'm good, most of my injuries already healed," Dante said.

"Same here," Logan said.

"Well then you two can help keep watch, hopefully many ponies made it here safely," Chris said.

"These villains mean business this time around," Sunset said.

"Yes, best to keep an eye out at all times," Luna said.

The others nodded in agreement and went their separate ways.


With Mayday, she's sitting against the well next to Franklin, thinking over everything that happened. "Poor daddy, he's really hurt, I hate those villains."

"They seem really bad and scary, just like Dr. Doom," Franklin said.

"Who? Or right, one of your dad's villains right? I heard he was one of the reasons Wesker came to this world six years ago, he gave him the portal to come here. Then Ryu, Chris and Dante defeated him, though I don't know what happened after that," Mayday said.

"We're not sure either, my dad said when they went to find him, he was missing, like if he left," Franklin said.

"I hope he's not behind this again, though it seems like Wesker's doing this on his own," Mayday said.

"Along with that scary robot," Franklin said.

Mayday nodded, then saw a couple of familiar ponies. "It's the Cake Twins. Hey Pound Cake! Pumpkin Cake!"

Pumpkin was the first to notice and reply, "Hey there Mayday."

Pound Cake noticed a moment later, then shyly waved. "H-hi May..."

Mayday waved back, though Franklin was a little confused. "Are they friends of yours?"

"Yeah, my Auntie Pinkie Pie watches over them, she's to them like Auntie Luna is to me," Mayday said.

The Cake Twins approached Mayday, though were confused when they saw Franklin.

"Um, who's he?" Pumpkin asked.

"That's Franklin, he's he nephew of one of my daddy's friends," Mayday said.

"Hi," Franklin greeted.

The two waved back, then sat with Mayday.

"So who are those bad people?" Pumpkin asked.

"They came from another world aside from my daddy's called 'Capcom', except the robot, he came from my dad's world, that and one of the others so basically only five of them but you get the point. This isn't their first time here since they came by six years ago too," Mayday said.

"Oh I think I remember, my parents were really nervous," Pumpkin said.

"Compared to that giant monster that attacked last year, these guys don't look that scary though," Pound Cake said.

"But they're still strong, that's the problem," Mayday said.

"Not stronger than your dad though right?" Pumpkin asked.

Mayday shrugged, "I don't think they are, not all of them. My dad's having some trouble, but that's only because they keep playing dirty."

"But my Uncle's here with his friends, they're gonna help Mayday's dad," Franklin said.

"So are we," Rumble said, approaching the foals. He looked towards Mayday with a cheery smile. "Hi May, it's been a while."

Mayday's face suddenly became one big smile, "Rumble!" She flew over to hug him really hard, Rumble could feel her getting stronger. "I've missed you so much!" She then glared up at him, "You haven't seen us in so long, where have you been!?"

"Sorry May, I've been busy with The Wonderbolts," Rumble said.

"Still, could have tried coming by more often," Mayday said.

Rumble chuckled and kissed Mayday's head, "Sorry, I'll try to fix that."

Mayday blushed a bit, "I can forgive you Rumble."

Franklin looked confused, "Mayday, whos' that?"

Mayday turned around, "This is Rumble, my parents adopted him six years ago, he lived with us for about four months before his foal sitters took him in." Mayday turned to Rumble, "That's Franklin Richards, he's Johnny Storm's nephew."

"Johnny Storm's nephew? Wow, that's cool, he was one of my favorite Superheroes, I thought he was the coolest until I learned how great Peter really was," Rumble said.

"Thanks to our help," a familiar voice said. Standing nearby were the former Cutie Mark Crusaders. Apple Bloom, current Apple Family Potions Expert, Sweetie Belle, very talented singer, and Scootaloo, leader of the Junior Wonderbolts. "Hey Rumble, Mayday, Cakes, new kid."

Sweetie Belle bashfully glanced at Rumble, "Somepony's gotten much more handsome."

Rumble blushed a bit, "Thanks, you've gotten prettier."

Mayday looked surprised, "Wow, the Cutie Mark Crusaders." Mayday turned to Franklin, "Meet Applejack's little sister Apple Bloom, Rarity's little sister Sweetie Belle, and Rainbow Dash's honorary little sister Scootaloo." Mayday turned back to the girls, "This is Franklin, Johnny's nephew."

Scootaloo approached Franklin, "So you're Johnny's nephew, he told me about you once, nice to finally meet you."

"Same here, he mentioned once that his marefriend had little sister, or something like that," Franklin said.

Sweetie Belle approached Franklin and rubbed his mane, "You're really cute, so I guess your mom's Susan Storm?"

"Yes, she is," Franklin said.

"Hey did the other heroes come?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Yeah, from daddy's world and Capcom, they're all here," Mayday said.

"Where is your dad? Kinda wanna see him," Sweetie Belle said.

"He went to lie down, he's really frustrated," Rumble said.

Apple Bloom pitied Peter, "Aw, how come? The villains upset him that much?"

"Not just that, he doesn't like some of his allies, plus Vega came back," Rumble said.

"What!?" Apple Bloom shouted.

Sweetie Belle blushed, "Really!?"

Rumble nodded. "He showed up a moment ago with Sonata Dusk."

Apple Bloom growled, "That guy, when ah get mah hooves on him..."

"If Peter doesn't do it first, he was so mad," Rumble said.

Johnny made his way over with Ben still in his hooves, "Yo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo!"

The girls were pleased to see Johnny, though Scootaloo seemed the happiest. "Johnny! You're back!" She rushed over to hug him, "I missed you!"

"Same her Scoots, wow you've grown," Johnny said, returning the hug with one hoof.

"Uncle Johnny, how's my dad doing?" Mayday asked.

Johnny sighed, "He's not in a good mood, I doubt it'll be better once he and your mom wake up from their rest."

"Great, mom's probably gonna send me to my room for months," Mayday said.

"Well you probably shouldn't have run off like you did kiddo," Johnny said a bit sternly. "I know you love your parents but you shouldn't endanger yourself, not to mention that you even brought my nephew with me."

"She didn't make me come uncle Johnny," Franklin said. "I went with her, she actually said I could stay behind."

"Oh, so you choose to potentially tick off my sister, who happens to be your mother. Remember kid she raised me before she raised you, I can tell you first hand how tough a parent she can be" Johnny said.

"You were raised by your sister Mr. Storm?" Pumpkin asked.

"Like Apple Bloom was?" Pound asked.

"Yeah, I was, and don't call me 'Mr. Storm', I'm not an old man, I'm the same age as Peter" Johnny said.

"Anyway speaking of sisters, ah should find mine, kinda worried about her. Have you seen her Johnny?" Apple Bloom asked.

Johnny tapped his chin, "I saw her on the train when we left Ponyville, she arrived with Remy."

"Remy's here too!" Apple Bloom asked. "Ah gotta find him! See ya'll later!"

Once Apple Bloom left, Sweetie Belle spoke up. "Is Bobby around?"

"Yeah he came too, he should be with Rarity," Johnny said.

"Yay! I'll go see him, maybe I can introduce him to Rara," Sweetie Belle said and trotted off.

"Rara? Who's that?" Johnny asked.

"Sweetie Belle's mentor, long story," Scootaloo said.

Johnny nodded, "Anyway at least I found Franklin here safe and sound, I just wonder how my sister is gonna-"

"Franklin!" Johnny heard. He looked around very confused.

"Was that Susan!?"

Franklin grew nervous, "Surely my mom didn't come to this world, did she?"

Mayday chuckled nervously, "Well we did leave the portal open, there's a good chance she might have come through."

"Franklin!" they heard, this time it was a guy.

"And there's Reed, looks like both parents came to find you kid," Johnny said.

"Oh no," Franklin said. "What am I gonna tell my parents?"

"Might as well get it over with kid," Johnny said and called out. "Sue! Reed! Over here!"

Within moments, the two along with Ben had arrived.

"Johnny!? Have you seen Franklin!?" Susan asked.

Johnny pointed to the colt in question, "Your son's officially a pony."

Susan rushed to Franklin and pulled him into a hug, "I'm so glad you're alright! I've been so worried about you! I've been searching the whole Empire for you!"

"Probably should have checked the castle first," Reed said. "Though with so many ponies around, it's not easy to find anyone."

Susan glared down at Franklin. "What were you thinking young man! Wandering into this world!?"

"It's my fault Mrs. Richards," Mayday said. "I brought him with me."

Franklin shook his head, "No, I choose to follow her, it's not entirely her fault."

"Well at least your safe, but Mayday your father said not to come back to this world until he saved it, I don't think he'll be happy to know that you came here," Reed said.

"He already knows, and he's pretty mad," Mayday said.

"He's in a really bad mood right now," Rumble said.

Susan looked to him, squinting her eyes, "Hey, you're Rumble right? Peter and Twilight's adopted son?"

"That's me," Rumble said. "Good to see you again Invisible Mare."

"You too honey," Susan said.

Reed turned to Scootaloo, "You also look familiar."

"I'm Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash's adopted little sister."

"Oh right," Reed said. "Wow you're not such a little girl anymore are you?"

"Kids sure can grow in six years," Ben said.

"Speaking of kids," Susan said, looking to Johnny. "Who's that baby in your arms, er I mean hooves?"

Reed also noticed, "Wow, I didn't even see that you had a baby with you."

Johnny looked down, "Oh right, this is Peter and Twilight's newborn son Ben."

Reed looked a bit closer, "Oh so this is the Ben that they mentioned."

Susan tickled his tummy, "He's adorable, now Peter and Twilight have two adorable children." She turned slyly to Reed, "Maybe we should try catching up."

Reed blushed a little, "Perhaps, though I'm not sure if Franklin's that eager for a brother or sister."

"I don't mind," Franklin said.

"Does your dad mind though?" Johnny teased.

Reed groaned, "Enough, where are Peter and Twilight?"

"Resting, Ultron, Wesker and the others really gave it to them," Johnny said.

"I see, has Dr. Strange contacted Capcom?" Reed asked.

Johnny nodded, "Yeah, several of their Fighters came, including Ryu."

"And Mega Man as well," Mayday said.

"Well that's good, hopefully they're helping this time, and not knocking out those who won't listen," Reed said somewhat bitterly.

Johnny shrugged, "Well we can only hope so."


Elsewhere Spike and The Avengers were checking on the ponies, making sure none of them were too hurt.

"I'm glad you guys were here, you really made helping the ponies much easier," Spike said.

"We're happy to be of help Spike," Cap said.

"Yeah, especially for such a lovely mare," Stark said, glancing towards Coco.

"Easy Tony, we're not here to mate with the ponies," Cap said.

"Hey that could be a nice bonus," Stark said.

"Speaking of mates," Janet said, then hugged Spike close. "I've found mine again."

Spike blushed awkwardly, "Um, Janet...it's great to see you again and all but-"

"Have you gotten taller? You have, you're just about my size, try not to get too big," Janet said with a wink.

Spike groaned, "Look, it's great to see you and all but-"

"It's great to see you too," Janet interrupted. "Oh Spike, I've waited so many years for the chance to be with you again, I could never find anyone close to you."

Spike chuckled nervously, "Oh come on Janet, I'm sure some other guy was more decent than me."

"Please, I actually gave up on finding a boyfriend after my last marriage ended, until I met you. Your love and kindness filled me with so much happiness," Janet said, nuzzling her face against his.

Spike started to sweat a bit, "Um, Janet, isn't this just a teensy bit silly? I mean I know we were a great couple but-"

"It's more than just that Spike, you made me feel loved again, like I was special outside of my job in The Avengers," Janet said.

Before Spike could speak again, another voice was heard. "Janet, there you are!"

Janet recognized that voice and turned around to a big surprise, "Scott?"

Scott approached Janet, his helmet off. "Janet, glad I could find you here, this is a pretty big world, and not just speaking as an ant."

Spike looked curious, "Who's this guy?"

"Spike, meet Scott Lang, the new Ant Man," Janet said in a not too caring tone.

"New Ant Man?" Spike asked, looking to Scott. "You're not the one that was with Janet then, right?"

"No, that was Hank," Scott said.

"Good, I'm not sure if he's someone I wanna see," Spike said.

"Why because he's Janet's first husband or because he's the one who created Ultron thus is the reason behind this whole mess?" Scott asked.

"Both really, if I could I'd kick his flank for letting this happen," Spike said.

"Anyway Scott what are you doing here, you're supposed to be home watching over Hope," Janet said.

"Well she wanted to come see you, she missed her mommy," Scott said.

"I'm sure she misses me but...wait come see me? What does that-"

"Mommy!" Janet heard. Suddenly a young unicorn filly had run up to Janet. "Mommy you're here!"

"Hope?" Janet asked, picking up the filly. "How'd you get here?"

"I'm surprised she recognized you, then again your hair and bee striped tail pretty much give you away," Scott said.

"Shut up Lang," Janet said and turned to Hope. "You shouldn't be here, it's dangerous."

Spike was at a loss, this girl was Janet's daughter, but if Janet never got together with anyone after she left six years prior then who would the father be? There's a chance that she was already born but wouldn't Janet have mentioned her before?"

"How did this girl even get here?" Stark asked.

"Same way The rest of the Fantastic Four did, through a portal that was apparently made by Spider-Man's daughter," Scott said.

"His daughter made a portal?" Cap asked.

"Wow, she's much more gifted than I imagined, wonder if Peter would let her work for me one day," Stark wondered.

Cap glared, "I doubt he'd let his daughter work where you're her boss considering your flirty nature."

"Hey I wouldn't do that with his daughter! Peter's like the son I've always wanted...wait speaking of which, is his aunt still single? She's unusually hot as pony," Stark said.

"Focus Tony!" Cap said, then turned to Scott. "Regardless of the portal, bringing Janet's daughter was very irresponsible. Suppose someone brought Cassie to a place like this?"

"Hey other than the evil robots and the other jerks, I'm sure Cassie would love this place," Scott said. "But I get your point, bringing Hope over wasn't my best move."

Janet groaned, "This is ridiculous, at least she'll be safe in the castle, I'm not letting anything bad happen to my little girl."

Spike looked even more confused, "Hey Janet, how come you never mentioned a daughter to me before?"

Janet looked to Spike curiously, then remembered something important she hadn't told him yet. "Um, she kinda wasn't born yet."

Spike became even more confused, "Um...when was she born?"

"Less than a year after I left this world," Janet said.

Spike started to sweat a bit, hopefully this doesn't mean what he thinks he means. "But...you said you never got together with anyone after you left."

"I never did," Janet said with a grin.

Spike's pupils shrank. "But...then wouldn't that mean..."

"Spike, meet your daughter, Hope," Janet said, then turned to Hope. "Hope, meet your daddy."

Hope looked to Spike, who seemed really confused. "Daddy?"

Spike was at a loss for words, this filly can't be his daughter, can she? "Um...hi?"

"Daddy!" Hope said, running over to hug Spike, who seemed even more freaked out.

"Janet, what's going on!?" Spike asked.

"She's your daughter, it's that simple," Janet said.

"But...but...how!?" Spike asked.

Scott scratched his head, "Didn't your mother ever give you...the talk?"

"That's not what I meant!" Spike shouted with a red face. "I meant how can she be my daughter?"

"Remember our 'special time' before I left?" Janet asked. "Well apparently you left me with a little present. I found that I was pregnant a couple of months after I left here. It really upset me at first because she wouldn't know her dad most likely, but Johnny and the others constantly reassured me that we would reunite one day. Now look at us, a happy family like I've always wanted."

Spike still looked at a loss, "But...I can't believe this...I left you with a daughter?"

"Don't worry, Johnny and the others took care of me during all that, I even got help from The Avengers. You didn't know I got pregnant, but now you can finally meet your daughter," Janet said.

"I'm so happy to meet you daddy, I can't believe my daddy's a dragon! That makes me part dragon!" Hope said.

Spike feigned a smile, granted he doesn't hate the idea of having a daughter, she seems really nice and cute, but this will complicate things really badly for him.

"Poor kid, hasn't seen his girlfriend in six years, next time he sees her, she tells him he's a daddy, that's gotta suck," Stark said.

Cap groaned, "Tony, put a lid on in."


Elsewhere in the area, Logan had gone to find Fluttershy, hoping she was safe. Lightning Dust offered to accompany him, also wanting to find Fluttershy.

"So, Logan, how's life been the last six years?" Lightning asked.

"Alright, nothing really special, you?" Logan replied.

"Same, nothing really big. Left Fluttershy's home a few months after you left, she didn't want me to leave but I didn't feel right staying there and intruding on her. At least when you and Laura were around I felt more at home, like a family," Lightning said.

"Isn't Fluttershy enough fer a family?" Logan asked.

"I like her, but we really didn't have a lot in common, I just felt weird after a while, plus I got the feeling the others didn't like me too much, in fact the only reason they never said much was because I had Laura around, and they wouldn't dare upset her," Lightning said.

"Yer just misunderstood, personally I think yer a cool mare," Logan said.

Lightning blushed, "Thanks, you're awesome Logan."

A moment later they encountered Fluttershy, who was talking with Pinkie Pie.

"Fluttershy!" Logan shouted, getting her attention.

"Logan! You're safe!" Fluttershy said.

"Got an old friend with me," Logan said, gesturing to Lightning Dust.

"Sup? How are ya?" Lightning asked.

"Dust! Is that you!?" a nearby voice said. Suddenly Laura came into view, surprising Logan and Lightning Dust.

"Laura!?" Dust shouted in happiness.

"Yo Dust! I've missed you so much!" Laura said, running over to tackle Lightning Dust down in a hug.

"Ow, easy Laura," Lightning said, rubbing her sides. "I missed you too but try not to hurt my back in the process."

"Hey Fluttershy didn't complain and she's much more delicate than either of us," Laura teased playfully, then moved up to nuzzle her face. "Still, I missed you Dust, I hated being away from a friend."

"I missed you too Laura," Lightning Dust said, hugging her close.

As Fluttershy awed, Pinkie Pie giggled and Logan smirked, Deadpool walked over with one question on his mind. "So...you two gonna do it or something?"

Laura glared, "Buzz off, not in the mood for your stupid jokes."

Deadpool shrugged, then pulled Pinkie into a side hug. "Whatever, I got this Pie to satisfy me. And I'm not just talking about her last name either." Deadpool shifted his eyebrows up under his mask.

Logan groaned, then looked around and saw three of the Fantastic Four with Franklin, but was surprised at who they were speaking to. "Pinkie, I see yer sisters, they're with Johnny's relatives."

"My sisters!?" Pinkie said, then turned to Wade, "Let's reintroduce you!"

"Sweet! My future in-laws!" Deadpool said, following Pinkie.

Laura also grinned, "Limestone, been thinking about her a lot as well..."

With the Pies and Fantastics, Reed is explaining some things to them about his recent work as they listened, Limestone trying to pay attention but unable to fully follow him, Marble listening while hugging Franklin, whom she found to be cute and Maud just standing there.

"So that's my work," Reed finished, looking to the three sisters, awaiting a reaction.

Limestone nodded, "Uh-huh...sounds great Dr. Richards. Still nice to see you again, and it's great to see your son, he looks like a nice kid."

"Mmhmm," Marble said, rubbing his mane.

"He's cute," Maud added.

Franklin wasn't sure what to make of the monotone reaction, but from what Ben had told him in the past about Maud, she's always like that.

"Yo Pies!" Laura said, getting their collective attention.

"Laura!?" Limestone said, rushing over to her friend. "Great, you're here too!"

"Of course, got worried for my favorite girls, you, Dust and Fluttershy," Laura explained.

"Well I'm glad you came, really missed you," Limestone said, hugging Laura.

"Aw, so sweet, everypony's reunited," Pinkie said.

"Seems like it," Logan said, looking around. "I hope everyone else is ok though."

"A few trains are still out gathering ponies, but hopefully none of the villains got to them," Reed said.

"Yeah, hopefully," Logan said.

Pinkie looked over, "Oh, speaking of siblings, hey Fluttershy, I can see your brother."

Fluttershy turned, "Zephry Breeze?" Nearby she saw Zephyr Breeze talking with some other ponies. While she seemed happy to see her brother, Logan, Laura and Lightning Dust looked a little weirded out.

"How does a beautiful girl like Fluttershy have a guy like that fer a brother?" Logan wondered to himself.


Elsewhere, Mega Man was sitting alone, thinking over what had happened. He feels like he let his friends down big time, he couldn't even help Zero fight Ultron. Suddenly he felt the presence of a pony nearby, and turned to see Ryu.

"You look troubled," Ryu said.

"I failed Ryu, I couldn't help Zero, didn't turn out too useful did I?" Mega Man asked.

"Why would you say that? We all have the same burden to help others. What happened to Zero falls on all of us," Ryu said.

"But he's a fellow Super Fighting Robot, plus he helped me out, I should have helped him," Mega Man said.

"What's important is that you're alright, besides you did something great. You saved Spider-Man's daughter, I'm sure he and his wife are very grateful for that," Ryu said.

Mega Man nodded, "Well I'm glad she's safe, she's really brave though."

"Yes, she is, she gets it from her parents," Ryu said. "She also seems to have inherited her father's foolishness though, but it's an endearing quality."

Mega Man chuckled a little, "Maybe." The robot continued to think everything over. At least he got to save a nice, cute and sweet young girl, he did some good.

Spencer watched from nearby, feeling some pity for Mega Man. "Poor kid, he tried his best." He turned next to him, "You think so too Strider?"

Strider, who had been standing next to him, just nodded. "But it's all our responsibility to help out a friend, I hope Mega Man doesn't burden himself too much."

"What about you Jill?" Spencer asked, turning to Jill, who had stood nearby.

"I'm worried for Rock, but he's not the only one I'm worried about right now," Jill said, thinking to herself about Peter.


A couple of hours had passed, a majority of Equestria had been rescued but a few were unknown at the moment. Unfortunately there were also no signs of Eris, Dr. Strange or Madame Web, worrying the ponies that much more.

The Pie Family sat with the Fantastic Four, Mayday and Franklin also sitting with them alongside Deadpool, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. Logan, Fluttershy, Laura and Lightning Dust sat close as well, Fluttershy really worried about her critters, but Logan reassuring her that things should be fine. Zephyr Breeze sat nearby, hoping to comfort his big sister.

The Apple Family sat together; Applejack, Apple Bloom, Big Macintosh, Babs Seed, Granny Smith and Braeburn. Remy also sat with them, catching up with the other Apples, especially his little sister.

Rarity, Sweetie Belle and Bobby also sat together, Sweetie Belle wanting to tell Bobby everything she's been up to. Even Coloratura had sat with them, telling Bobby how talented Sweetie Belle, Bobby relaying that he's proud of Sweetie Belle.

Sonata sat with Vega and Shocker, both of whom looked really bored. Felicia had brought over Thunderlane and Electro, figuring it's best that they all stay together for now. Vega wasn't too fond of seeing Thunderlane or Electro, but it's better than most company in the current room.

The Capcom Fighters also sat together, feeling worry for everything that's happened so far. They can't help but blame themselves for all of this, they failed to keep their enemies in their own world, now they're creating problems in this one, they couldn't even help their ally. Sunset Shimmer sat close to them, mainly to be with Ryu.

Rumble sat while holding Ben, being kept company by Trixie, Aunt May and Princess Cadance, along with her own child. Zecora also stayed nearby, having also been alerted to the presence of Ultron and The Capcom villains.

Janet sat with Spike, Hope joining the two, finally happy that her parents are together and she can see her dad. Spike still looked a little unsure, though did hold his daughter close to him. She seems like a nice girl, and that is his daughter, he owes her attention after all. The Avengers and Coco Pommel sat close by, wondering how Spike would handle this. Even The Wonderbolts chatted amongst themselves.

A moment later, Luna spoke up to the ponies around. "Attention Equestria! At this moment Prince Peter Parker would like to address this situation!"

"Pfft, Prince Peter Parker?" Thunderlane joked.

"Forgot he's technically a Prince, that just sounds odd to me," Shocker said.

"Please stop," Sonata begged.

"Seriously, show a little respect," Felicia said.

Up at the front, Peter started speaking before the crowd. "Alright listen everypony, as you can see we have another dangerous situation at hoof. Albert Wesker, the villain from Capcom, who came to this world six years ago, is back. Unfortunately he brought an evil robot from my world named Ultron, his clones as you saw are attacking Equestria, so until me and my allies dispose of them, everypony is to remain in the Crystal Empire until further notice."

Luna stepped forward, "Peter will do everything he can to stop them, his allies will fight hard alongside him as well, myself included. We promise to end this terror before it spreads too far."

"How did they come to this world anyway?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Starlight Glimmer, a pony I've been trying to find for about a year now, had let them into this world, apparently she's been planning this for a while," Peter said.

"Which reminds me," Luna said and turned to the guards. "You are to continue trying to find her when you search for ponies, follow Ultron's robots if you must."

Sunset stepped up, "I'll go as well, this mare is a lot more trouble than she's worth."

"Not alone, make sure you have allies with you," Peter said.

Sunset looked around, "Any volunteers?"

Almost immediately, Ryu stood up. "I shall join you. Me along with my two allies, Chris Redfield and Dante."

Dante looked over to Ryu, "Did you just volunteer us for something?"

"Do you not wanna help stop what your brother caused?" Ryu asked.

Dante shrugged, "Of course, but you seemed so quick to volunteer us without really asking if we're cool with it."

"Hey I'm 'cool' with it, anything to stop Wesker from his plans," Chris said.

"Then it's settled, Ryu, Chris Redfield and Dante will join Sunset Shimmer in finding Starlight Glimmer," Luna said.

Dante scratched his head, "Her first name sounds like Twilight's, her last name sounds like Shimmer's...any relation?"

Peter groaned, "No, Twilight's only brothers are Shining Armor and Spike. Sunset has no siblings I'm aware of but I'm pretty sure she's not related to Starlight."

"I'm not, thought that would be a bit odd for me, imagine having an evil sibling," Sunset said.

Dante rolled his eyes, "Yeah, so horrible, oh I can't even imagine it."

Sunset blushed upon understanding Dante's sarcasm, "Right, sorry."

"Good, now any other groups wanna go?" Peter asked.

Remy raised his hoof, "I can form a team."

"I can join him," Bobby said.

"And me," Applejack said.

"Same darling," Rarity said.

Peter looked unsure, "I don't think it's a good idea for Rarity and Applejack to go, neither of you are properly trained to fight."

"Hey, we just saved a whole group of ponies, we held our own didn't we?" Applejack said.

"Applejack's tough Parker, I think she's got this," Dante insisted.

"Same here, Rarity has skills of her own," Chris said.

"I think I know my own friends guys," Peter harshly said. "They're not going out there, Remy and Bobby can find somepony else to help them."

Everypony looked a little surprised by Peter's little outburst, though Dante looked pretty irritated. "Whatever dude, at least I believe in Applejack's strength."

"Let's not continue this please," Luna said. "Applejack, Rarity, Peter is correct, you've done well before but times like this we need the more combat trained ponies to handle this, you two should stay with your sisters."

Applejack groaned a little, "Guess ah can at least help protect mah family."

"Good, The Avengers can form another team, then The Wonderbolts, others I'll work out in a moment, for now all of you go about your business." Peter turned to Luna, "Go get Sunset, Twilight, Cadance, Spitfire and Chun Li. Meet me in the throne room."

Luna nodded, "Right, will do."

As they went about their business, Rarity approached both Chris and Dante, "I hope neither of you took offense to Peter's little outburst, I think this chaos is stressing him out."

"I can tell, kid's gotta lighten up though," Chris said.

"Yeah, I know he wants to keep Equestria safe and all but if he's gonna be all moody, that's gonna make it harder," Dante said.

"That just means we have to be just as cooperative, help him through this," Rarity said.

"Yeah, you both know what it's like, try to relate," Applejack said.

Dante shrugged, "If you say so. Anyway it's nice to see you again after so long though, where's your sister?"

"Over there," Applejack said, pointing to Apple Bloom, who was talking to her friends.

"Wow, she's really grown up," Dante said.

"Sweetie Belle too," Chris added, "She almost looks like her Future Self, except her hair isn't as puffy."

"Who's that mare talking with your brother?" Dante asked, pointing to Coloratura.

"That's mah childhood friend Coloratura, or Rara as ah call her, she's got a great singing voice, something she puts to use very well," Applejack said.

"Oh, she likes to sing huh? Maybe she can do a show with Felicia, the one from our world, I'm sure neither would mind," Dante said.

"If that girl is alright with Neko," Chris said.

Applejack giggled, "Neko, such a silly sounding word."


In the throne room, Peter is sitting at a table with Twilight, Luna, Cadance, Sunset, Spitfire and Chun Li. "Glad I gathered you all here."

"What's the plan Peter?" Sunset asked.

"Like I said, we go around, find more ponies to save, and try to find Starlight Glimmer. Hopefully wherever she is has the portal Wesker's using to send in these Ultron clones. We need to stop them before they destroy Equestria," Peter said.

"Not to mention they might eventually find their way here," Twilight said.

"Exactly, Wesker knows about this place, he'll know that we're all here soon enough, that's why we need to stop him before he hurts the ponies here," Peter said.

"Don't worry, me and my Wonderbolts will handle everything in the skies, though I'm assuming I can ask assistance from Johnny Storm as well?" Spitifire asked.

Peter shrugged, "Sure, why not, I'm sure he won't mind."

"I'll actively try to find Glimmer, I'm sure I'll have great results with Ryu, Chris and Dante by my side," Sunset said.

"Not to mention Bobby and Remy going, but they'll need another ally," Twilight said.

"Logan could join them, maybe another Capcom Fighter, like Spencer," Peter said.

"Maybe Trixie too, she worked well with him and Lightning Dust," Luna said.

Peter shrugged, "Rather Trixie stay closer to here, she's good but she's more defense than anything."

"Are you sure Peter?" Cadance asked. "She did well a year ago."

"I know what I'm doing!" Peter asserted, surprising the ponies around. Letting out a sigh of frustration, he continued to elaborate. "Look, I know she did great but she's not a natural fighter, I don't wanna send her out there like that."

Luna looked a little concerned at Peter's demeanor, even in times like this he tries to remain a bit cheery. "You seem really distracted, are you sure you are alright Peter?"

"I'm fine, I'm just worried about Equestria," Peter said.

"Don't freak out though, we got this, and with your Marvel friends along with the Capcom allies, we're sure to save this world," Spitfire reassured.

"You need to listen to your friends, you're worrying way too much, it's not good," Dream said.

"I know, but you saw how tough it was out there," Peter replied.

"Still, have faith in them," Dream reassured.

Chun Li couldn't help but notice that Peter seemed to be holding his head. "Is he alright?"

"Must be talking with Dream," Twilight said.

Chun Li curiously looked over, "Who?"

"It's a long story, let's just say he once had something that controlled him, now he can control her," Twilight answered.

"She was the Nightmare Energy," Peter said, switching out of his inner conversation with Dream.

"Nightmare Energy? Isn't that evil energy?" Chun Li asked.

"It was. now she's a friend though, a great friend to have I might add," Peter said. "Plus thanks to her, I can finally use magic." Peter then switched his eyes to blue, which somewhat surprised Chun Li, but considering she has friends who can do something similar, she wasn't that freaked out.

"So you can change your eyes too huh?" Chun Li asked.

"Yeah, but I lose the ability to do my Spider-Sense, so I can't detect incoming danger, I have to rely on Dream," Peter said in his dual voice, once again barely phasing Chun Li.

"Oh, so Blue eyes, Dual voice and magic, even your new suit, you've changed a lot from the Peter I knew," Chun Li said.

Peter nodded, "Yeah, I guess."

Chun Li approached Peter to nuzzle him, "You're still the same sweet guy I remember though, cute too. Not sure if it's the powers or the magic of this world, but you have stayed quite young and handsome."

Peter blushed, "Thanks, you're really nice...um I think the others are getting a bit jealous."

Chun Li turned around and noticed the unhappy looks from Twilight and Luna, to which Chun Li shrugged. "Sorry, I couldn't resist, his eyes make him look kinda cute, plus I wanted him to relieve some stress" Chun Li turned back to Peter with a somewhat serious look. "I do hope you have that Nightmare Energy under control, can't say I trust it very much."

"Well I don't trust this mare very much either," Dream said.

"She's just concerned, she's always been concerned about me, kinda grateful for her," Peter reminded.

"Alright, let's get the plans set, tomorrow we'll send everyone out," Twilight said, making some notes.


Outside the room, one more reunion happened. Lightning Dust was walking to grab some drinks for her friends when she bumped into a familiar face.

"Vega?" Lightning said.

Vega looked surprised, "Lightning Dust, it's been years."

"Yeah...so how have you been?" Lightning asked.

"Not so good, how about you? What happened after the fight in this castle?" Vega asked.

"I got hurt pretty badly during the fight. Peter felt guilty and let me live in Ponyville, I stayed with Fluttershy, Wolverine and X-23 for a while," Lightning said. "They've all been really nice to me, especially Trixie and Peter. Trixie's such a great mare, and Peter's a really nice guy."

"So Parker was nice to you huh?" Vega asked, then looked angrily aside. "Figures that he would befriend the only mare in our group."

Lightning looked curious, "What does that mean?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Vega said.

Lightning looked unsure. "If you say so."

Vega turned to leave, "I'm going back to my friends, feel free to join me-"

As he talked, Apple Bloom appeared before him, "HEY!"

Vega turned around and the next thing he knew, a hoof came ramming into his jaw, nearly knocking his teeth out. He stumbled backwards and landed against a wall. "What just...?" As he looked up he saw a very angry Apple Bloom and to his left and right were Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

Holding his face, he turned to the only one he cared about, "Sweetie Belle? Wow it's been years, you've really grown into a beautiful mare."

"Still a charmer huh? Sorry but I've moved on," Sweetie Belle said, turning her head away, though blushing slightly.

Apple Bloom got his attention again, "Ah ain't done ya varmit, you ready fer an ass kicking!?"

Vega looked surprised at Apple Bloom, and a bit worried. "Easy there chica, maybe things happened and I may have hurt you and your friends, but isn't Equestria about having another chance?"

Apple Bloom slammed her hooves, "Yeah, it is. A chance...TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!"

All that was heard from around the castle was a large beating, Apple Bloom's aggressive tone and Vega's cries for mercy.

Sonata looked on in shame, wondering if this was a mistake. Shocker also looked on with some shame, also somewhat pitying Sonata. Truth be told it was nice that she at least tried to help, even if he doesn't care much for the other ponies. Perhaps the world's finally getting to him but he began to wonder how he could make some things better.

Even the trio of Black Cat, Electro and Thunderlane looked on in shame and surprise. Thunderlane knew this meant that not many in Equestria would trust any of them, despite him at least trying to fight on their behalf. Though maybe he needs to take a different approach.

Lightning snuck away, not wanting to be around any more of the fighting. It was nice seeing Vega again, but he looked a little busy.


The next day at the trains, ponies were moving out to different cities to save the ponies. Logan, Remy and Bobby took one train, The Avengers, that being Cap, Stark, Wasp and Hawkeye took another, Spike went on one with some dragons, and finally The Wonderbolts, led by Spitfire, Soarin and Fleetfoot.

Peter wanted to go, but there was worry that he wasn't fully recovered. He insisted that he was, stressing the fact that he has accelerated healing, but it wasn't his wounds that was a source of concern, they believed he was too stressed and shouldn't be fighting. Wile Peter sulked nearby about the decision, Cap had approached him, hoof on his shoulder. "I know you mean well Peter, but sometimes you gotta know when to stay back. Trust that your allies have everything under control."

Peter almost wanted to argue, but he had to trust Cap. He's the leader of the Avengers for a reason, and he's a hero he looks up to, "Alright Cap."

Cap patted him a bit before gesturing him to go inside. Peter went back in the castle as Cap walked back to his train, ready for it to travel to another part of Equestria.

Sunset and the Capcom Trio stood by a train, ready to depart. Sunset boarded first, awaiting the others.

"Alright, time for us to rescue the other ponies, let's go guys," Ryu said.

The three started to board the train as the engine started. Chris and Dante exchanged a quick glance at each other, then towards Ryu and Sunset Shimmer.

"You know what we need to do right?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, get that muscle head to see something beyond getting stronger," Chris said.

The two watched as Sunset stood right next to Ryu, the martial artist paying little mind. Sunset knew he was always focused, though at times wish he focused on her. Luckily for her, she had two that would help her with that.

The train had took off, heading to another part of Equestria, to find the villains, mainly the one who helped cause all this, Starlight Glimmer.


Elsewhere in a remote place, Starlight was sitting near the portal, reading up on the book Wesker gave her, giving her insight to magic used in the Capcom world. It was a book, that according to Wesker, was found in an old library by Vergil, back when he was looking for some information regarding his own goals that pertained to his father's legacy.

"At least that whiny demon brat came in handy for something," Starlight said, looking over the book. "Still, I hate to admit this but this magic might be difficult to use. It's not done the same way as Equestrian magic, most of it is demon related stuff. No matter, there are ways."

She got a radio call, "Starlight, are you there?"

"Yes Albert? What is it?" Starlight asked.

"The operation to Eradicate the ponies and other lifeforms of this world is still in full effect, but we did run into a little mishap, over the last day, many of them seem to have retreated," only a few remain Wesker said.

"Retreated huh? Probably should have planned this better," Starlight said in a snarky way.

"Watch your tone wench!" she heard Vergil shout, his voice sounding a bit far off.

"Vergil! Enough!" Wesker said, then spoke again, "Ignoring your 'cute' little comment, this can also affect you. Not only has Spider-Man recruited allies from his world, he's also recruited allies from my world as well. Plus not too long ago, one of the robots detected some trains departing, one of them seemed to be traveling towards your location. I suggest you get out of there immediately."

"I could, or I can finally bring in an old friend of yours, he radioed me not too long ago, saying he's fully ready to come back," Starlight said.

"Is he now? Let's hope he does a better job this time around, Wesker out."

With the radio off, Starlight contacted her other ally. "It's time for you to come forth."

She waited at the portal for the ally to arrive. Moments later a familiar figure came through the portal, his cape flowing, his hooves powering up, and that smile of his, he was ready for a fight.

"Finally, I've waited years for this."

"Six years to be precise, quite a long time? Isn't it Bison?" Starlight asked.

The leader of Shadowlaw, Bison, floated in the air with his forelegs crossed and his smile wide. "It certainly was."

Author's Note:

Looks like more problems are arising.