• Published 6th Nov 2016
  • 1,898 Views, 78 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Heroic Harmony - Masterob



The Marvel Superheroes and The Equestrians team with The Capcom Fighters to stop some powerful enemies.

  • ...
31
 78
 1,898

A New Challenge

Sunset rode on the train, sitting next to Ryu, who was mediating and awaiting the rescue. Dante and Chris sat nearby, both trying to figure out not only how to rescue ponies, but to help Ryu and Sunset Shimmer.

"Think he'll figure out she likes him?" Dante asked.

"Not likely, he's no good with stuff like that," Chris said.

"Damn, what a shame. She's not bad looking after all," Dante admitted.

"Well it's hard to blame Ryu, in his position I would probably be oblivious too," Chris said.

"Yeah, bet that pissed off Jill," Dante joked.

Chris glared, "Cute, what about you and Trish?"

"Hey that's a different situation," Dante said.

"Yeah, different, anyway this is a chance for Sunset to prove her strength, that will catch Ryu's attention most likely," Chris said.

"Definitely," Dante said, sitting back and waiting for the train to reach it's destination.


Little did Sunset know, Ryu did slightly glance at her on occasion. Deep down Ryu is worried about her getting hurt, but he'll have to trust that she'll be able to handle herself.

Peter watched over the Crystal Empire from on top of a Balcony, looking down as the guards escorted ponies to more comfortable areas. He saw several ponies familiar to him, such as Lyra, Bon Bon, Derpy, Doctor Hooves, Vinyl Scratch and Octavia.

Peter felt furious, the fact that he couldn't prevent this. Granted the ponies are safe, most of them, he didn't want things to come to this. He should have been able to stop this the moment it happened.

Jill saw Peter sulking nearby. Feeling sorry for him, she had approached him and sat by him. "You ok Spider-Man?"

Peter turned to Jill, "Oh, hello Jill, I'm fine, and please, call me Peter, I don't use the Spider-Man or Spider-Mane name any longer."

"Alright, Peter, you don't sound fine though, something bothering you?" Jill asked.

Peter rubbed his head, "Sorta, I mean I really didn't want this battle to escalate this far, a year ago this world faced a huge crisis with my enemies and enemies of this world coming together in an attempt to conquer it."

"What exactly happened?" Jill asked.

"A year ago, a monster named Tirek, who's this giant Centaur attempted to take over Equestria, recruiting some of my enemies that he managed to get from this world, which included my greatest enemy, The Green Goblin," Peter explained.

"The Green Goblin? I thought you took care of him eleven years ago?" Jill asked.

"I thought so too, but he survived somehow. He along with others, including a group of Sirens joined to form a new Sinister Six, together they were too much for me. Fortunately one of them switched sides, mainly since I befriended her beforehand, plus the fact that they even targeted my daughter was too much for her. They then destroyed my home, with me, my family and some friends still inside, or so they thought. We were rescued by a creature named Eris, she had been contacting Madame Web and together they brought us to another Earth," Peter explained.

"Madame Web huh? Kind of a mysterious woman I should say," Jill said.

"Tell me about it, anyway we spent three months on Earth, which was a week here, I guess that doesn't apply to my Earth anymore," Peter said.

"That's from us, we usually sync worlds we travel to, so we can see the same fighters and constantly challenge them," Jill explained.

"That answers that question. Anyway I prepared alongside two other allies of mine, both with the same powers as me," Peter said.

"So you're not the only one?" Jill asked.

"No, there's more, one of them is a female version of myself, and the other is an alternate version of my ex-girlfriend," Peter explained.

Jill raised her eyebrow in confusion, "I've fought zombies, monsters and a whole lot of weird stuff, and I still find out about such unusual things."

"My life is very unusual, anyway we came back and defeated them, at the cost of losing Princess Celestia," Peter said.

"Oh, so she is gone. Me and my allies overheard a few ponies mention that but to hear that she's gone is so...odd," Jill said.

"Well thankfully Twilight stepped up to take her place, at least job wise, nopony can truly replace somepony as great as Celestia, not even me. Most of Equestria still hasn't gotten over her, and this little battle isn't helping their worry much either," Peter said.

"I should think not," Jill said. "Maybe it's our fault though, we didn't stop these guys when we should have, Wesker is mine and Chris's enemy, Vergil is Dante's enemy and brother, they're our responsibility, and we failed."

Peter pitied Jill a little, "It's still my world to protect as well, don't blame yourself entirely, it's my duty to keep others safe."

"Mine too," Jill said. "For the longest time it's been my job, even if I wasn't always the best at it."

"Huh? How so?" Peter asked.

"I've let people down before too Peter, I know that pain of the failure to protect others. When my teammates were attacked by B.O.W.s right before my eyes, I couldn't help them, truthfully I was too scared too," Jill said.

"Well considering the monsters you face and the fact that you're only human, it makes sense to be scared," Peter said.

"Yes, but it's still not the best feeling in the world," Jill said. "I still remember the time one of my teammates was attacked, the last thing he said was him asking for my help, he needed me to help him but I couldn't, I let that monster get him. Sometimes I still feel that nagging sense of guilt, to know that I let my teammate down. I'm sure you can relate to that."

"Oh, big time. I still haven't forgotten what happened to my Uncle or my old girlfriend, those two moments are ones that I'll never be able to forget, it drives me to protect others, so they don't suffer like I did," Peter let out a big sigh, "Unfortunately I still have moments where I can't protect everyone, whether it was Future Equestria, two of the Sirens, even Princess Celestia."

"You may be very strong Peter, but you're still just one person, or one pony. I bet even Superman can't be everywhere at once," Jill said.

"Yeah but Superman would still do ten times better than me, I'm sure he didn't let his uncle or girlfriend down," Peter said.

"You don't know that, maybe his reason for being a hero is similar to yours, do you think he was born perfect?" Jill asked.

Peter shrugged, "Doesn't matter, I still gotta try to protect my world." He stood up, "Anyway I need to get back to my wife, maybe we can make more plans."

"Do you need me to help? I can go somewhere with my fellow Fighters," Jill said.

"Speaking of which, I heard about what happened to Zero, I'm sorry you had to go through that," Peter said.

"It's fine, Zero knew the risks, we all did. Rock's been a little upset over it, though your daughter's been able to cheer him up at least," Jill said.

"Oh, my daughter, another headache," Peter said.

"So the great Spider-Man is experiencing trouble as a parent?" Jill teased.

Peter glared slightly, "Cute...in all seriousness my daughter is the biggest pain. I get that she wants to help, and I'm glad she cares so much, it shows me she's growing up to be a great pony, and I love her so much, she means everything to me...I just wish she would stop doing such reckless things. I don't want her getting hurt, she doesn't seem to understand that I'm more worried for her well-being than I am for my own," Peter said.

"Actually, I think she does understand, which is probably why she worries so much," Jill said.

Peter rubbed his head, "I don't know how to handle this, how can I be mad at my daughter just because she loves me too much to wanna help me whenever she believes she can?"

"I can't help with that unfortunately, you know your daughter better than I do, but maybe look at it from her point of view. What makes her so worried about you? Is it just because you're a superhero? Did she have a moment where she failed someone and wishes to justify herself? Maybe you yourself are too reckless?" Jill asked.

Peter groaned a little, "I'll worry about it later, I need to get going." As Peter went inside, Deadpool passed by, much to Peter's irritation. He found out about Deadpool some time ago, needless to say, he doesn't trust him very much.

"Yo Spidey! Haven't had a chance to speak to you yet! I've been busy getting 'reacquainted' with Pinkie Pie, plus the others told me not to bother you, saying you were in a pretty sour mood. But yeah, haven't seen you in a while, how've you been!?"

Peter glared a bit at Deadpool, then just walked off, leaving the ninja confused. Normally Peter would tell him off, not completely ignore him. "Was it something I said?"

Jill approached him with a pitiful look, "Your fellow Heroes don't seem to like you very much, not that I can blame them." She too walked off, opposite of Peter, leaving Deadpool even more confused.

"Am I missing something?"


Back with Sunset and the Capcom trio, their train had stopped near a city and they walked around, looking for ponies to rescue.

"If there's anypony out there, get to the train station quickly! You will be escorted to the Crystal Empire!" Sunset shouted to the town.

Ryu looked around, hoping to find any traces of other ponies. "There's something strange about this town."

"Yeah, a little different from the other towns," Dante said.

Chris looked around with a slight scowl on his face, "Is this town already abandoned? I don't see many ponies here."

"There used to be ponies here," they heard from nearby. All of them turned and saw Starlight Glimmer watching from a roof.

"Who are you!?" Ryu asked.

"My name's Starlight Glimmer, the old mayor of this village, Our Town," Starlight answered.

"Our Town? What kind of stupid name is that?" Dante asked.

"Starlight Glimmer, you worked with Tirek and The Sinister Six!" Sunset shouted.

"That also means you're currently working with our enemies!" Ryu also shouted.

Starlight took a good look at Dante, "You look just like Vergil, I take it you're Dante, the brother that he always mentions."

"You got that right, babe, I'm kind of a big deal back in my world" Dante said with a smirk.

Starlight rolled her eyes, "Keep dreaming lover boy." She looked among them, "So which one of you is Chris?"

"I am," Chris said. "I'm sure Wesker's mentioned me."

"Boy has he, you're the only other person on his mind other than Spider-Mane," Starlight said.

Ryu stepped forward, "Do you know of me?"

Starlight rubbed her chin, "Hm, fighting gi, headband, serious look...you must be Ryu." Starlight grinned. "This is perfect, I have the Capcom main Trio in Our Town, just in time to meet the perfect guest."

"The perfect guest?" Sunset asked.

Starlight gestured to a nearby home, and in a quick moment, a familiar pony in red with a cape came flying out, an evil grin on his face. "It's been years..."

The ponies looked very surprised, but Ryu seemed the most surprised at the sight of this enemy. "BISON!?"

"Ryu, I've been waiting so long for this chance," Bison said.

Sunset herself was confused, "Bison? Your enemy? But how? Didn't Luna finish him off?"

"I'm not too surprised," Ryu said. "Bison has clones of himself, if he loses one body, he has another body waiting for him. Plus he can also reconstruct a body as well."

"Exactly, with this I shall live forever, and become the strongest being in existance!" Bison said, floating in the air with his forelegs crossed. "Now Ryu, I believe you and I have a score to settle."

Sunset turned to Ryu, "How strong is he exactly?"

"He's one of the strongest fighters of my world, his power can match or even exceed Wesker's if he wanted to, maybe even Vergil's," Ryu explained.

"He's runs a group called 'Shadowlaw', his top three Fighters include Balrog, Vega and Sagat," Chris said.

"Dude's tough, don't take him lightly," Dante said.

Sunset turned to Starlight, "Why are you doing this anyway!? Why have you helped Wesker!?"

"I just want to realize my goals, if Spider-Mane and Princess Twilight didn't mess up my perfect village then this wouldn't have happened!" Starlight shouted. "All I want is a village of equals, where everypony is the same! No Cutie Mark to define you! No friends who think they're better than you and leave you just because you're not special enough!"

Dante looked surprised, "Wow, this chick has issues."

Chris groaned, "Hey look, I get that you want Equality, that's a good thing, but if you're forcing ponies to live without their Cutie Marks, that's not really Equality, you're just doing what you want them to do."

Dante spoke next, "I personally don't care about Cutie Marks, I don't have one, nor do I care about getting one. But they're important to the ponies of Equestria, so we can't let you do what you want."

"How can you have Equality if Wesker eradicates all life anyway?" Ryu asked.

"He told me I can have a few ponies, plus he doesn't plan to just get rid of everything, he just wants to make a superior world, he, Vergil and Ultron. The four of us have a common goal, the perfect world of superior, and equal, individuals," Starlight said.

Dante groaned, "Wow, and I thought that Mithos guy I heard about from Namco was a pain about this whole 'Superior Lifeforms' thing."

Bison floated towards them, each of them ready for a fight. As he approached, the group was also surprised by the arrival of Ultron's robot clones.

"Crap, now we gotta worry about those robots!" Dante said.

Ryu got into a stance, "I can handle Bison, you three help the guards with the robots."

"Can you handle him alone? Bison's proved more than a match for you in the past," Chris said.

"I know, but I have to try," Ryu insisted.

Sunset looked concerned, "Will you be alright?"

Ryu sighed, "I can't promise that, just promise you'll be safe Shimmer."

Sunset groaned in worry, then heard Bison chuckling. "Aw, how nice, you have someone else to care for. Such a pretty pony too."

Ryu glared, "If you go near her, you'll regret it."

Starlight chuckled at this, "While you have fun, I need to go finish grabbing some supplies. Obviously I can't stay here very long, don't want that pesky spider finding me."

"Is this the place you've been hiding at?" Sunset asked.

"Don't be stupid, Spider-Mane knows of this place, luckily thanks to Wesker I was able to maneuver around a bit, though I hadn't had time to relocate everything. This is the last time for a while you'll see me here, but I promise you, soon Our Town will be the main focal point of Equestria, the place where my goals started, and your self-righteousness ends!" Starlight then teleported away.

"I gotta find her, Chris, Dante, you two handle the robots, Ryu, good luck against Bison," Sunset said.

Ryu nodded, "Of course."

Bison floated above the trio, "Once I'm done with you, I'll also take my revenge against that Moon Princess, as well as Spider-Man. Maybe even pay Chun Li a visit."

Ryu glared, "Like I'd let you."

The groups were ready to fight, one to protect Equestria, the other to take it over.


Back at The Crystal Empire, Mayday was seen working intently on something. "This should work, it's helped my daddy out quite a bit. I hope he doesn't mind me borrowing his design, though to be fair, he did get this idea from one of his enemies."

Franklin and The Cake Twins watched as she created whatever it was she was creating, looking on with interest.

"Does she do this a lot?" Franklin asked.

"Yeah, she always likes working in her daddy's lab, making cool things, though a lot of them never seem to get finished for some reason," Pumpkin said.

"She's so smart, I bet one day she's gonna be the greatest scientist in the world," Pound Cake said with a blush.

"I think so too," Franklin said with a smile. "She's such a smart girl, I bet my dad would love to test her intelligence."

"Yeah, yeah, she's smart, and I bet you two think she's really pretty right?" Pumpkin asked.

Pound Cake and Franklin blushed at that, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Geez, you jealous or something sis?" Pound Cake asked.

"I'm not, I just find it a bit annoying when all the boys seem to look at her and act all silly and shy around her, it's kinda like how some girls act when they see her father. Maybe she inherited the same charm," Pumpkin said.

"She's the daughter of a Superhero and a Princess, she's very intelligent, and very brave, it's easy to admire something like that," Franklin said.

"She's just really awesome, I heard she's getting the same powers as her father, soon she's gonna be a great Superhero and kick a lot of butt," Pound Cake said.

"I think she should focus on trying to be a Princess like her mother, if she becomes a Princess, that will make her an Alicorn," Pumpkin said.

"Maybe she can be both then, a Superhero with Alicorn Magic and Spider-Powers sounds tough," Franklin said.

"I don't want to be either!" Mayday shouted from nearby. "I can hear you three, while I appreciate some of your compliments, I have no interest in being a Superhero like my dad, or a Princess like my mom, rather not go through that headache again."

The three ponies cringed, "We're sorry."

Mayday shook her head, "Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. I just don't like it too much when ponies compare me to my parents, it's a lot to live up to." She turned to Franklin, "Though I guess you might know what that's like, your parents are Superheroes as well."

Franklin nodded, "Yeah, not just that, they're brilliant scientists, so it's not easy to be their son. Luckily I have Uncle Johnny there to assure me that I don't have that much to worry about, that I'll be fine regardless of what I choose to be."

"I get that, my Auntie Trixie tells me the same thing," Mayday said.

"Same with Auntie Pinkie Pie," Pound Cake said.

Mayday continued her work, "Anyway I need to finish this, it will help my daddy. I don't want to be a Superhero, but I do want to protect my family."

"That's a great motivator," Mayday heard. She turned around and saw Mega Man. "Hi Mayday."

Mayday waved, "Hello Mega Man."

"You can call me Rock, it's my name after all," Mega Man said.

"Ok Rock, what brings you here?" Mayday asked.

"Nothing really, I came to see if you're doing better, you did get hurt by Ultron yesterday," Mega Man said.

"Lucky hit, that's all," Mayday insisted. "But I do appreciate you being there."

"It's my job to protect others, especially from robots," Mega Man said. "Though I must admit, this robot is much stronger than most of the robots I've faced."

"Um, what is the technology like in your world? Just curious," Mayday said.

"Um, it's ok. The part I'm from has a ton of technology, a lot of it created by my father, Dr. Light," Mega Man said.

"Your father? What's he like?" Mayday asked.

"He's a brilliant scientist, he and his old partner Dr. Wily used to do great things together. Unfortunately Dr. Wily changed one day, now he wants to use robots to take over the world. So together along with my little sister Roll and my other friend Proto Man work together to stop him," Mega Man said.

"Your sister? What does she do?" Mayday asked.

"Well, Roll isn't a fighter, actually she mostly cleans, but she at least radios me and assists me during my missions. She did fight in the Marvel vs. Capcom stuff, she had her own Mega Buster," Mega Man said.

"Oh, well at least she helps, what's the story with that Tron girl though?" Mayday asked.

"I actually don't fight her, she fights another robot, Mega Man Volnutt," Mega Man said.

"Oh, so there's more than one Mega Man, just like there's more than one Spider-Man, or sometimes a Spider-Girl," Mayday said.

"Exactly, but despite everything, Ultron is still much more different than the others, though if I had to compare him to a robot from my world, it would be Sigma. Granted he's an enemy of Mega Man X, I try to keep track of all the enemies from my world, especially the ones from my fellow Mega Men," Mega Man said.

"Wow, that's so cool, one more thing though, are you fully robot?" Mayday asked.

Mega Man nodded, "Yeah, I am. I was programmed with emotions though, I can feel happy, sad, scared, and all that stuff, I can even love...sorta. I mean I love Chun Li like an older sister," Mega Man looked to the side and muttered, "Even if she pays more attention to Spider-Man than she does to me sometimes."

"Did you mention my father?" Mayday asked.

Mega Man shook his head, "Nevermind, just lamenting a bit, I'm fine though. Anyway I'm fully robotic."

"But how come you can change into a pony, yet Ultron doesn't? I assume that you normally don't look like a pony in your world."

"I don't, I resemble a young boy, close to your age, but I change into a pony to fit in better. I'm not too sure how it works, though I had help from the old Sun Princess, Celestia, and she used magic to give us the ability to take pony forms and the magic it would come with it," Mega Man explained. "Granted I'm not too sure how to use the magic of my Unicorn horn, I'm not worried about it, I have my Mega Buster and all the power-ups I got from the robots I've defeated, so I'm good."

"You can use powers from other robots?" Mayday asked.

"Totally, wanna see?" Mega Man asked.

Mayday nodded, "Boy would I!"

Mega Man took Mayday's hoof, causing her to blush a little. "Come on, I can show you outside."

Mayday nodded, "Ok...sounds great." She followed Mega Man outside as Franklin and Pound Cake looked on in disbelief. Pumpkin noticed their reaction and giggled.

"Well she does love technology, and he is a robot."

Franklin groaned unhappily as Pound Cake angrily grumbled.

Nearby Twilight had noticed Mega Man take Mayday outside. "Huh, looks like Mayday has a new friend, at least she's expanding. Better than I did at her age."

Trixie, who had been near her, also commented. "I still think it would be better if she interacted more, I feel like as she gets older, all her machines will be her friends, and she'll try to marry one of them."

Twilight glared, "You're starting to sound like how my father felt when I only liked reading books."

"Still, I should hope she interacts more, otherwise you won't be able to count on her for grandchildren," Trixie said.

"Hey, she's only ten, let's not talk about anything like that just yet. Besides what about you? When's the last time you had a date?" Twilight asked.

"Why do I need to get married? I have a family that I love, and the freedom of being single. Mayday and Ben are like my children too so why go through that?" Trixie asked.

Twilight shrugged, "I guess, kinda wish more of my friends got married, I feel so weird knowing I'm the only one."

Trixie rolled her eyes, "Anyway I'll go keep an eye on Mayday, you manage the rest of the ponies."

Twilight nodded, "Right." She then left to find Peter. "Gotta figure everything out. I hope the other teams are fine."


Back with Sunset and the Capcom trio, the robots began to attack, Chris used his guns and some grenades to attack them while Dante used his sword as he occasionally attacked with his guns.

Sunset used her magic to blast the robots, hoping to find a path to Starlight Glimmer. She's not gonna let her escape.

Ryu blocked a punch from Bison, kicking the Shadowlaw leader back as he rushed in with a punch to his face and a kick to his chest. Ryu then flipped Bison over his head and then quickly rushed over to punch down.

Bison rolled out the way and punched Ryu back and did a flip kick to knock Ryu to the floor. He then lifted Ryu up and punched his stomach hard and kicked him back and flew over to attack.

"PSYCHO CRUSHER!" Bison said, hitting Ryu in the gut with his signature move, knocking Ryu into a home. As he went to attack, he dodged a robot that was thrown at him by Dante.

Bison turned to see the Son of Sparda rush at him with his sword, but Bison managed to knock the sword out of Dante's hooves and punched him in the gut and then kicked him back.

He heard an explosion and saw that Chris took out several robots with a Grenade Launcher. Chris then turned to Bison, firing the Grenade Launcher at him but Bison punched it away and flew over to punch Chris back.

Chris rushed over to punch Bison, but the Shadowlaw leader blocked the attack. Chris grabbed his Hunting Knife and tried to attack Bison with that, but the attack was again blocked and Bison tossed Chris towards Dante, the weight of Chris landing on the half-demon.

Bison seemed satisfied, but nearly forgot about Ryu, paying dearly since he was not able to block an oncoming diving kick. Ryu started punching Bison, getting him just about everywhere and then did his Hurricane Kick. "TATSUMAKI SENPUU KYAKKU!"

Bison took several kicks to his face, stunning him long enough for Ryu to rush in and do a strong punch to his gut and then a back kick to his face.

Bison stumbled a bit, feeling dizzy, not able to block an oncoming punch from Chris, the former S.T.A.R.S. member getting him right in the jaw. Dante then rushed over and did a spin kick to his face.

The Capcom Trio then stood together and did a trio punch to Bison, punching him through a home.

"Good thing this town is empty," Chris said. "A little more damage though, it might look like another Raccoon City."

Ryu turned around, "The robots!" The other two turned around and started attacking the robots as Sunset attempted to contact the castle. "Twilight, it's Sunset Shimmer."

In the throne room, Twilight had answered the radio as Luna stood by with Peter also waiting on a chair. "Hello Shimmer, anything to report?"

"The train we were on led us to a village called 'Our Town', which to my knowledge is the village where you first met Starlight Glimmer," Sunset said.

"That's correct, she didn't happen to be there right? We've checked several times but never found her," Twilight said.

"She was actually here this time, but she sprung a trap, not only are there more of Ultron's robots but..."

Twilight looked concerned, "But what?"

"One of Ryu's enemies was also here, Bison." Sunset said.

Luna looked surprised at what she heard, even Peter turned his attention to what he was hearing. "Bison?"

"But, that's impossible," Luna said. "I defeated him, on Earth!"

"Ryu said Bison has managed to reconstruct his body, it's something he's done before," Sunset said.

"Dammit! Don't worry, I'll be there shortly!" Peter said.

"No it's fine, I think Ryu, Chris and Dante were able to-AH!" Sunset said as she was suddenly grabbed.

Twilight listened to the radio. "Sunset Shimmer!? Hello!? Are you still there!?"

Peter groaned and grabbed the radio, "Sunset Shimmer! Answer me!"

Seconds later, and unwelcome voice was heard on the radio. "Hello Spider-Man..."

Peter growled, "Bison..."

"It's been a while, why don't you pay a visit to Our Town? Your friends are waiting," Bison said sinisterly.

Peter angrily tossed the radio and ran out the castle without warning, in the direction of Sunset's train and the direction of Our Town.

Twilight looked concerned, "I should go help him."

"No, I'll go, you stay here for now Twilight," Luna said, flying out of the castle. Twilight felt great concern for her friends.


Back in Our Town, Ryu and the others had rushed over to Sunset the moment they were clear from the robots, they saw that Bison had her, a sinister grin on his face.

"Don't you hurt her you bastard!" Ryu warned.

"Aw, feeling concerned for this little pony?" Bison taunted.

Ryu growled, "This has nothing to do with her Bison, your fight is with me! Let her go right now!"

"Or what? You're in no position to be making demands of me," Bison warned, charging up his Psycho Power. "One wrong move, and this girl will feel pain like no other."

Ryu gritted his teeth as Chris and Dante clenched their guns. Suddenly more robots came, much to their annoyance. It doesn't help that the guards that accompanied them were starting to get overwhelmed.

Sunset wasn't gonna allow this, while Bison was distracted, she used her magic to levitate a piece of wood.

"Now, are you gonna surrender peacefully, or will I have to-" Suddenly Bison was whacked on the head with the wood, then Sunset hit Bison with a strong punch and blasted him back.

"Don't underestimate me!" Sunset warned, then turned around and started blasting the Ultron robots out of the skies.

"Whoa, kick-ass chick," Dante said.

"Quite a girl, huh Ryu?" Chris said.

Ryu just nodded, he's glad she's safe at least, but that power is amazing.

Sunset glared at them, "Less talking, more robot destroying!"

The trio nodded and started blasting robots out of the skies, Chris with his Grenade Launcher, Dante with his Demon Magic and Ryu with his Hadouken.

A moment later, Bison had regained composure and angrily glared at Sunset. "You..."

He rushed an attacked Sunset with a Psycho Crusher, knocking her towards the trio.

"Focus on the robots!" Ryu instructed and went to punch Bison, but the attack was blocked as Ryu got tossed aside.

Sunset stood up and blasted Bison back with her magic, then used her powers to levitate some rocks and wood to attack Bison with, hitting several parts of his body.

Bison then flew over to attack again, but Sunset put up a force field to block a punch and then released it to do a punch of her own to his face. A moment later, Ryu had returned and kicked Bison in the face and blasted him back. "HADOUKEN!"

Bison stumbled as Ryu rushed in to do more combos, middle jabs, low kicks, High punches, middle kicks, an overhead punch and then a standing side kick, knocking him further back and finishing off with a mighty, "SHORYUKEN!"

Bison got knocked into the second floor of a house. Bison stood up, angrily approaching the hole he went through, glaring at Ryu as he flew in to attack. Ryu then kicked Bison aside as Shimmer then used her magic to levitate a whole house and throw it at Bison, hitting him hard.

Ryu looked impressed, "Wow, you're really strong Shimmer."

Sunset blushed a little, "Thanks, so are you."

"With a little more training, you can be unstoppable, I bet you could even rival Twilight Sparkle," Ryu said.

"I wish, she's much stronger than I am," Sunset said.

"Don't let that stop you," Ryu said sternly. "You should acknowledge your potential."

Sunset nodded, "Sure thing."

Moments later, Peter had arrived, looking around frantically. "Where's Bison!?"

"Whoa, where'd you come from?" Dante asked.

"I ran, now where's Bison!" Peter said a bit more urgently.

"He's been defeated, but Starlight got away," Chris said.

"Damn, where am I gonna find her...was there anyone in this town at all?" Peter asked.

"No, it looks totally abandoned," Chris said.

Peter looked relived, "Well I'm glad that's settled, let's just go back to-"

Suddenly Bison came out of the wreckage, looking very angry. "I'm not done with any of you!" He used some Psycho Energy and blasted Peter to the side of a home.

"Peter!" Ryu shouted in worry.

Luna had arrived in the town and noticed Peter hit home and Bison in the rubble, "He has returned, I shall destroy him again!" She flew over to attack, but Bison dodged and punched her sides.

"You again, I've been waiting for this!" Bison charged up a lot of Psycho Energy and then punched Luna hard in the stomach, breaking her ribs and causing her to spit out some blood.

"Time for you to join your sister!" Bison said, ready to attack again.

"I won't let you hurt her!" Sunset shouted, running to attack Bison. As she went to attack, Bison had tossed Luna aside and flew to attack Sunset. She blasted at him with some magic but he knocked it away and punched her back.

"Take this!" Bison said, charging his powers.

Ryu looked worried, "No, Sunset Shimmer!"

Before Bison could do a similar yet stronger attack to Sunset that he did to Luna, Ryu had rushed over to take the blow for her.

"What!?" Bison shouted, seeing that he punched Ryu in the gut, instead of Shimmer.

Ryu grinned a little, "Sorry, you're not gonna lay another hoof on Sunset Shimmer." He then punched Bison back, causing him to stumble a little.

Peter then rushed in and hit Bison with several punches, then knocked across the town.

Sunset checked on Ryu, who seemed a bit hurt. "How bad is it?"

"It's fine, I've handled worse," Ryu said, then stood. "Time to finish this."

Ryu sood in a stance and charged up some energy, "SHINKUU..."

Bison flew over to attack, but before anything, Ryu shouted. "Peter! Move! Quickly!" Once Peter moved, Ryu fired, "HADOOOOOUKEN!"

Bison tried to stop the attack with his hooves, charging up his Psycho Energy. "I will not lose again!"

As Ryu attacked, Sunset stood next to him, charging her magic. "TAKE THIS!" She then fired a strong beam, combining it with Ryu's attack as it completely overwhelmed Bison.

"NOOOO!" Bison shouted as he was overcome by the attack, finishing him off for good. The attack also took out several Ultron bots that were behind them.

Ryu stopped and panted, Sunset doing her best to help him stand.

"You ok?" Sunset asked.

Ryu nodded, "Just fine...are you?"

Sunset nodded, "Yeah."

Ryu patted her back, "Good, like I said once before, I don't want you to get hurt."

Sunset looked surprised, he had told her that years ago, but she's almost surprised he remembered. Sunset nuzzled Ryu a bit, "Thanks for caring, your muscles aren't the only thing that's strong."

During this, Dante and Chris had some pride for Ryu, and were somewhat chuckling at the corniness. Spider-Man finished off the rest of the robots and called to his allies, "That's done." He noticed Luna nearby, still very hurt. He picked her up bridal style and turned to his allies. "I'm taking a head start, make it back safely."

With that he dashed off, leaving the others behind. Before they started moving, they heard some noise. Chris went to check and saw that in a small house, four ponies were hiding inside.

"How long have you been in there?" Chris asked.

"A while, we came here to hide from the robots, figuring they wouldn't check an empty town," one male Unicorn said.

"We used to live here with Starlight Glimmer, we thought she left this town for good, we didn't know she had returned here," a female unicorn said.

"Then we saw all the robots and we got a bit scared," one male Earth Pony said.

"I probably could have handled them, but I was worried for my friends," a female Pegasus said.

Chris scratched his head, "Uh-huh, anyway come with us back to The Crystal Empire, you'll be safe there."

The four ponies nodded and walked out the home. Dante looked curiously at them, "So you used to live here with that weirdo mare?"

The female Unicorn nodded, "Yeah, we thought she was trying to help us but...I guess not."

"Well, anyway, you're safe with us, so don't worry," Dante said.

"Thanks, my name's Sugar Belle by the way," the female Unicorn said.

"I'm Party Planner," the male Unicorn said.

"Name's Double Diamond," The male Earth Pony said.

"And I'm Night Glider," the female Pegasus said.

"Sup, name's Dante," Dante greeted.

"I'm Chris Redfield," Chris said.

"I'm Ryu, nice to meet you four," Ryu said.

"And I'm Sunset Shimmer, not sure if you know me," Sunset said.

"A lot of ponies know you, it's an honor to meet you Sunset Shimmer," Party Planner said.

"Same, I hear you're pretty talented," Double Diamond said.

Sunset blushed, "It's nothing."

"With the way you and your coltfriend handled that creep, I disagree," Night Glider said. Sunset and Ryu blushed while Chris and Dante snickered. Night Glider felt awkward, "Um, do I have the wrong idea?"

Ryu groaned, "Never mind it, just get to the train."

The four ponies shrugged and followed the Capcom Trio and Sunset to the train, the sounds of giggles still heard. Ryu groaned a bit, his allies weren't gonna forget this, and Sunset just felt completely embarrassed, though a bit flattered too.


Elsewhere in another city, The Wonderbolts are destroying their share of Ultron robots, rescuing ponies.

"Keep it up team, we almost got them safe!" Spitfire said.

"On it boss!" Rainbow Dash said.

As they continued, they hadn't realized that one of Tron's Servbots had snuck onto the train. He then radioed his master. "Miss Tron, I'm on board."

"Great work Servbot #16, I'm very proud of you," Tron said, then turned to her allies. "He's in position Wesker."

"Good work, tomorrow you have your chance to prove yourself Tron, take down The Crystal Empire," Wesker said.

Tron nodded, "I won't let you down."

Vergil stood up, "Meanwhile some of our Ultron bots have detected the presence of Twilight's older brother Shining Armor." He looked to them with a grin. "Maybe I should go see him, I'd be happy to do that favor for his little sister after all."

Wesker grinned, "Do what you will."

Things seem well for the heroes now, but soon they're about to face more problems, hopefully they can handle it.

Author's Note:

That challenge is done, with potential new romance.