• ...
3
 17
 1,598

Tron: Pony Legacy: Chapter 3

His face was unmistakable, his hair red and black along with his tail, just like mine. The strip patterns like mine, but a big jagged white streak across his face. The unmistakable Horn and wings sat there as well. The only difference was the white-ish gray 10 o' clock shadow. This was the face I remembered twenty years ago. He and I just looked at each other... and finally, he just suddenly bursted out laughing. I didn't know how to react to that, did he find it funny how I reacted to what he looked like? Did he laugh because I said dad?All these random ideas just rang in my head until, he finally stopped laughing. I just gave him a concerned look as if I thought he had gone mad. "It's amazing isn't it? This world? Its just fascinating. I helped make this perfect world." he said with an evil smile as he walked up to me. Perfect?! I can't even describe on how wrong he was. He was nowhere near perfect. Forcing strays to fight for their lives? I couldn't believe my ears. How was this perfect? I watched him as his jet black cloak dragged across the floor. As I gazed, he finally placed his hoof on me, breaking my concentration, and with that evil smile, he spoke "I'm not your father Shadow, my name is Clu". I heart and hope just sank, the same face I remembered twenty years ago, wasn't the man standing in front of me. Instead he was actually some sort of doppelganger, but a power hungry one at that. He then continued, "But, oh boy, I am sure glad I found you" he finished, placing his hoof on my face, but I brushed his hoof off of me. All I gave him was a glare, out of shear anger, to think that this power addicted mad man, would end up being my father. He walks passed me but he quietly murmurs to me, "Time to play a game". He continues walking past me. "Raine, take him with you and follow me" he said. I looked at the Rainbow hair colored warrior in surprise, as she looked at me, and hesitantly took my foreleg and almost dragged me.

We went into the elevator again, but this time, it wasn't just me and Raine, it was her, Clu, and his right hand man, who I never really got his name. I just looked around out of boredom, only because the elevator took longer to go down than up. We had finally arrived, and the elevator door hisses opened, and outside of it was the huge crowd from the Arena, except this time, I wasn't in midair, I was on the ground floor. Out of signal, Raine budges me forward and I walk. Clu sat there, just simply smiling and waiting for me, as if I were amusing him. I finally finish walking, standing parallel from where he is. His right hand man, pulls out a case, and out come two jet black batons. He then announces that the "Games" will begin, and sure enough, they did. Clu had brought out his best men, and while on my so called "Team" were only finalists from the previous match I had lost. As the cheering fans came to an uproar, his group ran and leaped into the air, holding their batons with magic, and as I looked closely, the Baton spread apart. As if by extreme magic, they all land on the ground with what I remember being Light Cycles, super fast motorbikes that emit a lethal- light based barrier that if hit fast and hard enough, would normally defeat them. My group signaled each other and without a single moment to spare, they get on their light cycles and drive off without me. All I did was study them, finally, I spoke up "All right, I'll try it. Let's do this!" Holding my baton with my magical grip, I dash forwards and I leaped into the air, and with swift reflex, I spread out the baton with my magical grip. I felt a hard material encase my lower body as I saw the Light Cycle materialize into a solid object as I was still floating. Finally, as soon as I land, the light cycle finished materializing, and the Light Cycle lands, speeding forward. I felt like I was flying, and how it maneuvers felt like I were flying, so I knew how to control the thing.

I sped across the seemingly endless Arena and as I looked around, all I could see was my team being struck down, one by one. All I could do as they just all derezzed into little bytes. I finally catch up to one of my teammates, and coincidentally, this was my last teammate. I rode directly parallel and I told him, "The only way both of us are going to make it out of this alive is if we work together, got it" I said almost screaming. "All right, let's do this then" the pony said admirably. We both split up, the enemy looked at me, but while not paying attention, my buddy used his magic grip to attack the defenseless guard with his light disc as he tried to knock me over. The strike was made, and the lower half of the guard's body was slowly disintegrating, and eventually, the Light Cycle spun out of control and slid towards the wall, causing it to explode. The crowd simply loved it. He and I both laughed and gave each other a high hoof. So we spread apart again. We then found this clueless guard and pretty much caved him in, causing the Light Cycle to explode, making the pilot derezz. We cheered, and this time, I found another one, but I took this one on my own. I found a ramp nearby and I jumped it. As I expected to happen, it landed right in front of him and I turned right, making him hit the wall of light, instantly derezzing him. The colt and I found the last one. This one was surprisingly easy to trick. We both sped towards him, and we distracted him, and as we planned, we made him go straight into a wall. He and I split and finally realizing our plan, the sentry had already derezzed into the wall. We split apart again hoping for more. I found Raine next, except this time, she was above me, and we went up this, swirly ramp, and at that moment, we gazed at each other, and we both swiftly clashed our two discs together and we sped off in the opposite directions. The crowd was simply just going wild with excitement. Of all the times to happen, Raine had knocked off the stranger ponies baton out of his magical grip, causing him to fall off and the baton sliding. I noticed quickly, and I did a U-turn. I used my magic grip to pick it up and I dashed towards him, his horn reached for it, slowly grasping it with his magic, but clear out of the blue, Clu had did the job, and finished him off. I was so pissed and frustrated, and again, from almost nowhere, Raine pops up in front of me, making the Light Cycle to crash and made me fall out. I noticed the light cycle de-materialized and return to its previous state. Dropping from midair was my baton. All my hope of winning that match had been lost, but as I get up, I didn't forget the the match wasn't over. Then as I looked I noticed Raine stop on her Light Cycle, and she just looked at me. I didn't understand at first, but then I realized, that Clu, at the far end of the Arena, was speeding straight towards me.

I stood my ground and pulled my Light Disc out with my magic. I could see Clu was still smiling at me as he sped towards me. He and I locked gazes as the crowd went silent hoping for something exciting to happen. I braced for the hit, until, when I least expected it, I heard a horn. Both Clu and I peeked to my right and what looked like this Light Car just popped out of nowhere. The car placed the light barrier as it stopped just after it passed me. Both Clu and I were surprised. Clu had, just in time had slid, causing the side of the Light Cycle to take the hit, blowing him out of the Light Cycle. "Get in now" ordered the mysterious unicorn. So like she said, I placed my disc in it's slot and I jumped in the car. Like all evil people would, Clu ordered more troops, but cleverly, the unicorn hit a button with her hoof, and out came two bombs. She sped the car forwards, and hit another button, making the car shoot some sort of plasma beam at the wall, making it de-cintegrate. "Hold on tight" the unicorn, and since it was a gap, I had no reason to object, so I hung on for dear life. As I watched us heading closer for the hole in the wall, I couldn't help but look behind us. Behind me, I heard the bombs detonate in front of 3 Sentries, and like so, they all instantly derezzed. I looked back and what I saw was so death defying. I saw the big gap the unicorn was attempting to make. I thought she was crazy, but she did it anyways. We jumped the gap, and as I looked down, my heart started racing, and what I saw was an endless abyss. I pretty much died just looking at it. I looked back at the Arena, and I saw Raine, stopping right at the hole. Just looking at me. I finally looked in front of me as we finally landed. The impact of the car hitting the ground made my whole body rattle in discomfort.

Somehow, we land, and as we landed, the unicorn hit, yet another button, and the wheels changed terrain. I looked behind and almost yelled asking "Why aren't they following". "Because they can't" she replied. "Why can't they follow us?" I asked again. "They could probably make it, but their vehicles aren't meant for this terrain. Their vehicles would malfunction and pretty much fall apart." she said. I felt kind of dumb as I looked over to her, as she revealed her true self. I thought she looked beautiful. Her shiny lavendar body with her constellation cutie mark on her lower flank armor. The glittery indigo colored hair striped with a pink and dark purple, and the mesmerizing, yet unique horn. "My name is Twilight!" she told me as she put out her hoof, waiting for a hoofshake. So reluctantly, I raise my hoof and I shook hers. "Uh, I want to thank you for saving me back there" I said flustered. She blushed out of surprise and replied, "O-oh, it was no big deal. I mean really, you did well. I would have come in sooner, but I wanted to come in at the right moment..." she said rambling as I just looked at her. "I think I'm just going to shut up now" she said as she drove the car blushing, and sheepishly. I just smile and laugh. We ended up laughing for a while. We then end up in what looked like a wasteland, but out of nowhere, a rock moves out of place, as if it were a door, and she drove in it. In surprise, it was actually a big garage. This garage held everything from Tanks, to boats, and even some fighter jet looking vehicle.We hop out, and she led me to a platform, which was actually an elevator. We rose up, and as the platform touched the edges of the ceiling, leading us to the next floor, the platform lights up. We then reached the second level of the hideout. "Excuse me one moment" she said as she signaled me to stay back. She quietly walked up to a pony in the middle of the room. I tried to overhear the conversation, but all I got was Mr. and visitor. He spoke up with a booming voice, like some forty year old, "We don't have visitors..." he said as he got up and turned. He looked at me and our eyes had locked in each other's gazes. I saw an alicorn with wings like mine, but older. I remembered the red and black air and tail, along with the same face and body pattern as my own. The only differences were the older looking skin, horn, and the big white scar across his face. The one detail I noticed was the shaggy beard that was black with a red streak down the middle. I knew who it was this time, I recognized him. I wanted to cry, I finally found him, the man who took care of me my whole life. He was the man who raised me from a philly, he's the one who helped create me, he was the one who taught me how to use magic, and how to fly. He let me try out his games too. I couldn't believe it, but this man, was my real father.