• ...
3
 17
 1,597

Tron: Pony Legacy: Intro

It was a dark and gloomy evening, the air was muggy and the sky was dark. The only light in this city were the street and stop lights glowing dimly along lit up buildings and houses. “Ok Shadow, it’s time for bed.” My dad told me that night. “Aw, but dad… I want to hear a bedtime story…” I pleaded as I slowly walked to my bed. “All right, all right you rascal.” My dad said with a soft smile. I walk up to my bed to lay down as I waited to be tucked in. He used his horn's magic to put my blanket over me to keep me warm. He then used his wings, since he was an alicorn, and so was I, he floated towards me. He landed on my bed softly, lied next to me and he started his story “Once, in a world called The Grid, there were inhabitants of this land known as Programs” my dad started. This story wasn’t just a story though, this land, surprisingly enough happened to be his creation. He was once brought there himself and he saved the Grid from two evil programs named Sark and the MCP, I didn't believe him, because I was a little alicorn, so I was hard headed to believe anything. About a few minutes passed and when my dad had just finished the story, I was so sleepy and wanted to fall asleep, but I asked a question. “Hey dad, can you not go into work tonight?” The question practically hit him like a baseball to the face. He hated having to go to work against my plead, so in spite of it, he turned towards me. My dad gave me a look of promise and hesitantly replied “How about you and I go to the arcade tomorrow? Maybe even try to beat my high score” He said with a smile. I smiled back, because I knew he'd never let me down unless something was up. I looked at him and nod, letting him know I believed him. “Goodnight champ.” he told me as he left the house, leaping into the air. He waved softly as he pulled out his wings and flew off into the distance. I waved back as he slowly disappeared. I lied back in my bed and slowly drifted to sleep. I imagined to myself he’ll come back… but he never did.