• Published 28th Oct 2016
  • 665 Views, 90 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG Side Story: Tricks and Treats - Bahamut0

  • ...
4
 90
 665

Duel 4: Party Time

The next day, everyone was busy getting their costumes ready for that night's party. Soon night had fallen, and the party was on and guests started making their way to Blueblood's mansion. One such group of guests consisted of Inferno, Ace, Shadow, Steel, and Gold. "Hey guys?", Gold asked. "Where's Burst? Shouldn't he be with us?"

"Burst said something about 'making a memorable entrance', so chances are he's planning something cool.", Inferno said with a smirk. "Anyway, it was nice of your dad to let us borrow this limo to show up in style! I bet we all can't wait to see our girls' costumes!"

"I already know what Starlight's costume is.", Shadow said as he tightened his headband. "She's going as Chun-Li, and she convinced me to go as Ryu. By the way Gold, your costume and Ace's look awesome! Is it because you fused with your dragon partners?"

"Aw man.", Inferno said with a disappointed sigh. "I should have had Burst dress up as Ryu since I'm dressed as Ken."

"Moving on from Inferno's revelation, yes. Pretty sweet huh?", Gold said with a grin.

"We're here guys!", Ace said motioning to Blueblood's mansion. "Let's get out party on!" As they went to the door, Blueblood greeted them.

"Hello there friends.", Blueblood had a puzzled look on his face as he counted how many of them had shown up. "Pardon this question, but where is master?"

"Burst said he's going to be making a memorable entrance. No idea what that means though.", Inferno said. "Anyway, things are lively from the sound of things! So we here for a good time or what?"

"Things always get more exciting when Vinyl Scratch is the DJ.", Blueblood replied. As they entered, the group spotted Sunset and the other girls waiting for them. Rarity spotted Inferno and flagged them down.

"Inferno darling, you look quite dashing in your costume.", Rarity said with a flirty smile.

"I got nothin' on you gorgeous.", Inferno said with a smile.

"Looks like we had the same idea.", Sunset said with a giggle as she noticed Gold's monster spirit costume.

"Looks like we both rose to the occasion.", Gold said with a chuckle. "Wanna hit up the punch?"

"My dragon knight in shining armor." Sonata said with a small bow.

"My melody of the seas." Ace said with a bow in return.

"Looks like we have two video game character couples.", Rarity said noticing Rainbow Dash and Steel, and Starlight and Shadow.

"So can I have this dance?", Shadow asked Starlight.

"Shoryuken!", Starlight said with a smile.

"Hope that buster sword doesn't limit you busting any moves.", Rainbow said with a smirk.

"Limits were made to be broken.", Steel said with a smirk of his own.

"Looks like we've found the couples section.", Celestia said with a smile as she and Moon approached the group.

"Auntie! You and Moon look fantastic!", Blueblood said as they approached.

"Of course! We have to look good for our boyfriend.", Moon said with a sly smile.

"So who's the lucky man?", Blueblood asked.

"Burst Stream.", Celestia replied with almost no thought at all. Blueblood's jaw instantly hit the bottom of his helmet!

"You're dating master?!"

"Is that a problem?"

"No. In fact, there's no one more deserving of you than him.", Blueblood said as he recovered from the shock. "I'm just surprised I didn't figure it out sooner! Master is the ideal man for the both of you."

"Speaking of Burst, where is he? I expected him to travel with the rest of the guys?", Moon asked.

"Inferno told me that master plans on making an entrance. I don't know what he will do, but I'm pretty sure it will be memorable."

"Hey everyone!", Rainbow said as she flagged the others down. "Check out the girl that's making almost every guy here drool!" As the group went to observe who was the current center of attention, they couldn't believe it! It was Fluttershy! She was wearing what looked like a vampire costume, and almost every guy around her couldn't take their eyes off her. "Okay. This is weird. Fluttershy is TERRIFIED of Halloween! And now she's here being a total flirt?"

"Wait! SHE"S here?" Inferno nearly blurted out.

"Is there something wrong Inferno?", Rarity asked.

"Maybe! Yesterday me and the guys noticed she was acting like a completely different person! She was more flirty, aggressive, and she even up-front challenged me to a duel! And her wardrobe reflected her change in personality too! She was wearing dark clothing as opposed to her usual outfit. And she also had a completely new deck. All the monsters were zombie-type. Not to mention that necklace of her's gives off some eerie vibe that our monsters have picked up on." Soon a loud knocking on the door was heard.Everyone had turned their attention to the door as it was kicked open and a figure walked in.

"Heard you were having a party.", Burst said as he walked in. "Mind if I join in the fun?" If Fluttershy had all the guys' attention, Burst had all the girls'. He was dressed up as Dante from Devil May Cry 3. In place of Dante's weapons, he was using his drago-arms. Rarity's jaw nearly hit the ground, and almost every girl had hearts in their eyes.

"A phenomenal entrance master!", Blueblood cheered as Burst made his way to his friends.

"Thanks Blue! As for you two,", Burst said with a cocky smile as he walked over to Celestia and Moon. "I don't believe I've ever seen a more beautiful sight."

"You like it?", Celestia said as she and Moon posed.

"Figured we might as well dress up as your favorite girls from gaming.", Moon said with a wink.

"C'mere.", Burst said as he kissed both of them. "Well what are we all just standing here for?", Burst said as he addressed the crowd. "Let's party!" It was official. The party was now in full gear! While everyone was caught up in the excitement, Fluttershy sneaked off to an area where she would be alone.

"Time to liven up this party.", she said with a wicked smile as her necklace glowed a brilliant crimson. Soon, portals opened up in the main room of the party.

"Master!", Blueblood shouted over the music. "Something isn't right!" Burst steeled his gaze at the portals that had just opened up, and smiled.

"Well guys, this party's gettin' crazy! Let's rock! Vinyl! Some music for the mood!"

Vinyl nodded as she put on music as low-level zombies and fiends had jumped out of the portals as they closed! Burst and the others leaped into action!

"Blueblood!", Burst shouted.

"Yes master?"

"Something is up! Most zombies and low-level fiends from the monster realm are usually docile! Look at their eyes! Something's making them agitated!" Burst had noticed the red glow coming from their eyes.

"Any ideas master?"

"If we deal them enough damage, they should return to the monster realm to recover and hopefully return to their normal state! So let's rock!", Burst said as he fired several shots at zombies that were trying to swarm him and Blueblood! "Time to get up-close and personal!", Burst said as he whipped out his sword! Flash was holding his own pretty well until a fiend caught him by surprise, but Bluebloos delivered a swift kick to its' head!

"Thanks Blueblood!"

"We're almost through the worst of it Flash! Just a little bit longer!"

Meanwhile, Gold was almost overwhelmed when someone had jumped in and dispelled the horde that was attempting to swarm him! "Thanks! Whoever you are."

The guy who saved him was dressed up as Natsu from the anime Fairy Tail. "No problem. Name's Mercury Blue! And taking down evil monsters is the specialty of me and Buster Blader!"

"These guys aren't so tough, but they're packing numbers!", Inferno groaned as he took down another group of enemies. Fluttershy chuckled to herself.

'Time for my big reveal!' She calmly walked onto the fight going on. "I believe I've used you for long enough." She released her control of the zombies and fiends and they returned to their home world.

"Fluttershy?!", Ace said with his voice full of shock! "You're behind this?"

"I don't think that's the Fluttershy we know and love!", Shadow cautioned. "Just get a load of her energy aura! It's completely different from her usual energy reading!" Fluttershy giggled as she sprouted bat wings!

"Fluttershy isn't a fitting name for this new form. I prefer...Flutterbat!", she said with a wicked smile. "If any of you are feeling brave enough to stop me, pay a visit to my castle. I'm just dying to take a bite out of you!" And in a puff of smoke she turned into a bat and flew away. Burst Stream gazed at the moon as she flew off.

".....What a horrible night to have a curse.", he said as he worried about how he would save his friend.