• Published 24th Oct 2016
  • 598 Views, 16 Comments

EquestriaBound Girls: Short Stories - Lucky Ness



A collection of EQBG stories too short to earn their own page.

  • ...
7
 16
 598

Fluttermon (Pokeshy sequel)

Author's Note:

This short story is a sequel to the previous chapter's short story.
After taking a Pikachu home as a pet, Fluttershy and her friends discover that another Pokemon has come through the portal. Apparently, Human Fluttershy is just as scared of dragons as Pony Fluttershy is.
(I am now thinking of expanding this idea into a full fledged story.)

It had been a week since Fluttershy brought home a Pikachu as a pet, when another Pokemon came through the portal, searching for the Pikachu. It didn't take long for it long to track the Pikachu, who was currently with Fluttershy and her friends, who had all come to accept the Pokemon as Fluttershy's pet upon seeing it for the first time. It dove down towards the Pokemon with its claws bared and landed with flames pouring from its mouth.

"CHARIZARD!"

"O-oh my." Fluttershy collapses to the ground fainting in fright.

The Charizard looks between Fluttershy and Pikachu before turning towards Fluttershy. Fluttershy's friends move forward to protect their friend, but get stopped as a bolt of lightning emerges from the sky, striking the Charizard. This makes the Charizard turn towards Pikachu and as a stream of flames erupt from its mouth, aimed right at the Pikachu. The Pikachu dodges, engulfs itself in lightning, and runs at top speed, ramming itself into the Charizard, knocking it over in the process. It then takes advantage of the opportunity by quickly ramming into it over and over again, until the Charizard eventually faints.

The Pikachu turns around and nuzzles Fluttershy, gently shocking her to rouse her from her unconsciousness. Fluttershy then sees the defeated Charizard on the ground in front of her.

"Pika!" Pikachu says proudly before running off in a determined sprint.

"Pikachu! Wait!" Fluttershy says as she and her friends start running after the electric mouse. The Pikachu leads them on a chase al the way to the portal before diving into it.

"I-it's gone." Fluttershy says as she looks at where the PIkachu used to be before starting to cry. The group of friends just stand there, comforting Fluttershy in a group hug until they hear a muffled "Pika!" This causes the group to look down where they see Pikachu standing and holding two Pokeballs, one of which is in its mouth, which it spits out at Fluttershy's feet.

"Y-you want me to make it official?" Fluttershy asks the yellow mouse. Pikachu nods and gestures at the ball at her feet. Fluttershy reaches down, picks up the red and white colored orb and tosses it at Pikachu. The Pokeball shakes three times before a star appears from the ball.

"Okay, I get the Pikachu bringing you one Pokeball, but what's the second one for?" Rainbow asks.

Realization dawns on Pinkie's face as she starts to jump up and down. "It must be for the Charizard it fought!"

"B-but I'm not really c-comfortable with d-dragons." Fluttershy stammers.

"Uh, Fluttershy? Charizard technically isn't a dragon." Rainbow says.

"Huh?"

"Charizard is a Fire/Flying type. The Dragon type is only part of its typeset if it Mega Evolves it into Mega Charizard X."

"O-okay then." Fluttershy picks up the second Pokeball. "Let's go catch ourselves a Charizard."

----

That night, Fluttershy put two Pokeballs on her bedside table before she went to sleep. Tomorrow would be a great day of training her new friends.