• Published 16th Oct 2016
  • 866 Views, 161 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 5: The Malefic Menace - Bahamut0



A new foe has emerged and has been capturing legendary dragons! And next on the list are Burst and Inferno's cards!

  • ...
4
 161
 866

Final Duel: Clash of the Dragons!

Shadow was the first one to see the chamber that the main door had lead to. Once he was through, he noticed Starlight bound to what looked like some sort of seal. "Starlight!", Shadow cried as he ran towards her! But as he got closer, Paradox showed up out of nowhere making a crater with a cruel smile on his face.

"Well, well. Isn't this a twist? The dragon coming to rescue the beautiful maiden."

"Yeah. And I'm going to take you down!", Shadow said as he activated his own dragon power!

"Ahahahaha! Can you still talk so big after seeing THIS?" Paradox's body morphed as he called upon the corrupted power of the legendary dragons. Making him look like a hideous fusion of their various body parts. "I now have the power of the legendary dragons! And once I defeat and destroy you, I'll be unstoppable!" As Paradox prepared to take a swipe at Shadow, he was hit by what looked like a blast of white lightning!

"You really want a piece of him so bad you forgot about us?", Burst said as he stepped out of the shadows.

"Curse you!", Paradox snarled as he got back up. Ace, Inferno and Gold were the next to arrive.

"We've come to liberate the legendary dragons' power from you! You aren't meant to handle it.", Ace said.

"Yeah dude. Have you looked in a mirror lately? No female monster would fall for you because of looks.", Inferno said with a smirk.

"This is your last chance to surrender Paradox!", Gold said. "We can end this where nobody gets hurt."

Paradox sneered at hearing this. "Where's the fun in that? I'll prove I was destined to wield this power by beating all five of you! Then, I shall be the undisputed master of all dragons!"

"Hey Shadow.", Burst said. "Care to help us take this sucker down?"

"Gladly. Let's duel!"

Burst, Inferno, Ace, Gold, Shadow: 40000
Paradox Truth: 40000

"Since this is my home, I'll start this duel!", Paradox said with a sneer. "First I'll play the field spell Malefic World! Then I'll banish Cyber End Dragon from my extra deck to special summon Malefic Cyber End Dragon!" Malefic Cyber End let out a dark roar as it appeared on the field!

"So your deck sacrifices the good versions of monsters to bring out their corrupt versions.", Burst said with a glare. "Time to show you what we're made of! I won't lie, it was pretty impressive seeing such a strong monster summoned on the first turn. But it takes more than just attack points to win a duel! I reveal a Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon to the field! Next I'll play Dragon Shrine to send one normal dragon-type monster to the graveyard! And since it was a normal dragon, I get to send another dragon to the graveyard! Then I'll play Return of the Dragon Lords to revive Blue Eyes White Dragon from my graveyard! I'll use Alternative's effect! He can destroy one monster you control!"

"No! My monsters are still vulnerable to card effcts!", Paradox said as Malefic Cyber End was destroyed!

"Attack him directly Blue Eyes! White Lightning!" Blue Eyes charged up his attack to as high as it could reach, and fired it full force at Paradox!

"This one's for the Blue Eyes you captured!", Blue Eyes said.

"I'll set a card face-down and end my turn."

Burst, Inferno, Ace, Gold, Shadow: 40000
Paradox Truth: 37000

"Time for me to use Malefic World's effect! I can add three malefic monsters to my hand! You pick one, and the rest get shuffled back into my deck."

"I choose the one on the far right!", Inferno said.

"An excellent choice. For me.", Paradox said with a savage smile. "I banish Blue Eyes White Dragon from my deck to special summon Malefic Blue Eyes White Dragon! Fitting that a Blue Eyes should be destroyed by a Blue Eyes don't you think? Destroy Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon! Malefic White Lightning!"

"Ngh!", Burst winced as he took damage!

"Now I don't have to worry about you zapping every monster I bring out.", Paradox said with a smug smile. "I end my turn."

"And now you'll have to deal with me!", Inferno shouted. "I play Red Eyes Fusion! I'll send Red Eyes Black Dragon and Summoned Skull from my deck to the graveyard to fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Destroy Malefic Blue Eyes! Archfiend Flare!"

"Hope you like being in the hot-seat Paradox!", Archfiend Black Skull cried as he fired an enormous fireball!

"And since he attacked, I can inflict the attack of a red eyes normal monster in my graveyard as damage! Then I shuffle that monster back into my deck!" Paradox winced as he took damage from Black Skull's effect. "Then I'll set two cards face-down and end my turn."

Burst, Inferno, Ace, Gold, Shadow: 39000
Paradox Truth: 34400

"Impressive. You've almost chipped away a quarter of my life points. But the worst is yet to come! I summon Malefic Paralle Gear! And since I plan on doing a synchro summon, the other material is a malefic monster in my hand! I tune Malefic Parallel Gear with Malefic Stardust Dragon to synchro summon Malefic Paradox Dragon! Now I'll also banish Red Eyes Black Dragon from my deck to special summon Malefic Red Eyes Black Dragon! Paradox Dragon will destroy your Archfiend Black Skull, while you take a direct attack from Malefic Red Eyes!"

"Aaghh!", Inferno cried as he took the full force of Malefic Paradox and Malefic Red Eyes' attacks!

"I believe I've caused you enough pain for now. I set a card face-down and end my turn.", Paradox said with a savage smile.

Burst, Inferno, Ace, Gold, Shadow: 35800
Paradox Truth: 34400

"My turn!", Ace said as he drew a card. 'Not good! I pulled Critias, Hermos, and Timaeus but I've got nothing to use them with! And I don't have Magic Cylinder or Mirror Force! There's only one monster I can bring out and they'll have to be in defense mode! Wait. Gold Sarcophagus! Maybe I'll need to use the card Timaeus and the others gave me!' "I summon a monster in defense mode and I play Gold Sarcophagus to banish one card from my deck until the second standby phase after its activation."

"Wishful thinking you're safe from my attack! I activate my trap card! Malefic Claw Stream! If I control a malefic monster, I can select and destroy one monster my opponent controls. And I select your defense mode monster! Malefic Paradox, destroy Blue Eyes White Dragon! Malefic Red Eyes attacks you directly!"

"Ngh!", Ace braced himself for the full force of the attack!

"I end my turn.", Paradox said with a cruel grin on his face.

Burst, Inferno, Ace, Gold, Shadow: 32400
Paradox Truth: 34400

"You're dealing with me now Paradox!", Gold said. "I play the spell Light Sanctuary! This lets me special summon two light tokens that can't be destroyed by battle in attack mode! Now I'll tribute my tokens to bring out Crimson Dragon! Then I'll activate his effect! He can destroy one monster you control and gains his attack points! I'll set a card face-down, and then I'll attack! Go Crimson Dragon! Crimson Plasma Blaze!" Crimson charged up a red energy blast and released it once it was at its peak! Paradox braced himself for the huge amount of damage that hit him! "I end my turn." As he ended his turn, Gold noticed a faint rainbow glow come from the card he had set.

"Oh...you shouldn't have done that. Now I'll be forced to show you all my worst monster!", Paradox said with a maniacal grin. "I play Malefic Fusion! By sending malefic monsters from my hand, field, or deck to the graveyard, I can summon my ultimate monster! I'll send one copy of each malefic monster in my deck to fusion summon Oblivion-Lord of the Malefic Dragons! Once per turn, I can make his attack 10000 during my turn! Attack him directly! Malefic Oblivion Stream!" Gold shielded himself from the blast as it collided against him! "I end my turn. Oh. One more thing. Oblivion can't be destroyed by spells or traps!"

Burst, Inferno, Ace, Gold, Shadow: 22400
Paradox Truth: 26400

"This isn't looking good! Dragluon won't stand a chance against that thing! Huh?", Shadow noticed a rainbow colored flash from the cards at the top of his deck. "Wait...this could work! I play Dragon's Seal! If I have a dragon-type monster in my hand, my opponent can't attack for the next three of their turns! Now I'll end my turn."

"Fine.", Paradox fumed. "It's only a waiting game when it comes to wiping you out! I'll end my turn and savor my closeness to victroy."

Burst smiled at the next card he drew. "Guys. I think it's time to show Paradox our real power! I activate my face-down card! The spell card Harmony Absolute! I'll send the Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to the graveyard to summon Blue Eyes Absolute Dragon from my deck!" The moment Blue Eyes Absolute hit the field, Burst activated his dragon powers! "That's it for my turn."

"I'll end my turn since that thing can't stand up to Oblivion.", Paradox said with a triumphant smirk.

"Time for me to go all-out too!", Inferno said as he activated his dragon powers. "I play the Harmony Absolute I set a couple turns back! I'll send Red Eyes Black Dragon from my hand to the graveyard to summon Red Eyes Absolute Dragon! I end my turn."

"How futile. I'll just wait my last turn before victory."

"It all comes down to this.", Ace said as he drew a card. Once he looked at it, he smiled and activated his dragon powers! "I play the spell card Legend of Heart! I'll pay 2000 send the Eye of Timaeus, the Claw of Hermos, and the Fang of Critias from my hand to the graveyard to bring out their legendary knights! Then I'll send them to my graveyard to summon Timaeus the Knight of Destiny! I end my turn."

"At last. With that bothersome seal gone, I'm free to attack any of your monsters. I choose your knight!"

"I activate Timaeus's effect! Once per battle, I can make his attack equal to the strongest monster on the field! And at the moment, that's your dragon! Now they'll take each other out!"

"NO!", Paradox screamed as Timaeus and Oblivion destroyed each other with their attacks!

"Now! Since Knight of Destiny was destroyed, I can special summon Legendary Knights Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos from my hand, deck or graveyard! Then I'll tribute Timaeus to summon Dark Magician Girl! And thanks to his effect, I can set one spell card from graveyard onto the field. Now I'll use it! I play the Eye of Timaeus and fuse it with DMG to summon DMG th Dragon Knight! I end my turn."

"That was my strongest monster....and it was destroyed in a single turn! No matter! I'll just pay half my life points and summon Malefic Truth Dra...wait. Could you all hold on for a minute?", Paradox asked as he checked his deck. "No....I've used up all my malefic monsters! I've got nothing left but their original forms!"

"Time for Crimson to join the party!", Gold said. Soon he summoned his phoenix wings, but his eyes were dragonic and he had also sprouted crystal wings like the ones on Crimson Dragon! "I activate the spell card I set a while back! Harmony Absolute! I'll banish Crimson Dragon from my graveyard to special summon Crimson Absolute Dragon!" Soon, Crimson Dragon descended wearing bright red crystal armor! "Now I'll play Burial from a Different Dimension to return Crimson Dragon to the graveyard! Now to activate Crimson Absolute Dragon's effect! I can target one monster in either of our graveyards and increase his attack points by that card's attack points! I choose your Malefic Rainbow Dragon! This brings him to 7000 attack points! I'll end my turn. Your move Paradox."

Paradox was panicking! His whole deck was based around his malefic monsters and he had just wasted them all in an attempt at a quick victory! "Grrrrr. I end my turn."

"And now to end this!", Shadow cried out. "I activate the spell card Apex Harmony! This card lets me use monsters from my extra deck as xyz material to summon an xyz monster! I'll use dragluon to summon out his true form! Rise, Dragluon Eternity! Now I'll activate his effect! By detaching one overaly unit, all dragon type monsters on the field can attack! Let's finish this guys! Eternity Flare!" Shadow's eyes then turned dragonic and he sprouted wings that looked like Dragluon's!

"Absolute Crimson Plasma Blast!", Gold shouted!

"Dragon Knight Blaze!", Ace called out!

"Absolute Inferno Fire Blast!", Inferno screamed at the top of his lungs!

"ABSOLUTE....NEUTRON....BLAST!", Burst shouted out as all of their attacks merged into one and struck Paradox directly!

"But I had the legendary dragons' power!", Parados screamed as he was engulfed by the true power of legendary dragons! Soon the seal that held Starlight in place broke, but Shadow caught her just in time!

"Hey beautiful.", Shadow said with a small smile while his eye were tearing up. Starlight opened her eyes and kissed him.

"I knew you'd come.", she said with a small smile. Soon, the castle began to crumble!

"Come on lovebirds!", Burst said. "Chances are that when Paradox goes, this place goes too!" The group then rushed to meet with the others at the main entrance. But before they could all leave, Paradox had somehow survived the last attack!

"This place shall become your grave! None of you are leaving alive!"

"Hey Burst. Reference time?", Inferno asked as he readied his blaster drago arm.

Burst cracked a smile. "Reference time." Burst readied his own blaster as he and Inferno got into a pose where their arms interlocked.

"Jackpot.", Burst and Inferno said as they fired twin charged shots that ripped into Paradox! Destroying him instantly! Everyone made a mad dash for the exit, and made it out before the castle crumbled away into nothingness!

"Pinkie.", Burst said.

"Yeah?"

"We're going to need the party of a lifetime after this!"