• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 7,025 Views, 112 Comments

Equestria Knights of the True Force - Gravestone



A closet brony goes to a con dressed as a Je'daii but an explosion and the Spirits of Harmony choose him to save a world.So with the power an knowledge of the Force he must use the Je'daii teachings to bring balance to a world called Equestria.

  • ...
39
 112
 7,025

Chapter 11

Now I will say this Master Yoda is a patient man but that guy can hold a grudge and he has a really nasty idea of payback well I wouldn't say nasty but ingenious. After we returned from Trottingham and Tempest and her sisters persuaded Yoda to aid in the growth of the Je'Daii order his revenge was set in motion. Although he did have to gain his strength back hell after four days of aiding with the girls even I would need rest.

Now just to let you know it wasn't revenge, it was more like a prank war even Rainbow and Pinkie joined in but it was Yoda who first threw down the gantlet. The guy put ex-lax in my morning coffee I mean who does that if you know what coffee does to you picture that and multiply it by a hundred and that's what I went through. My prank was putting every book tomb and scroll in the library one shelf higher than he could reach and made sure a shield was placed to prevent levitation to be used I also put a time limit on them so they would return to their spots on the shelf after five minutes. But we had to call a draw when Pinkie made us both realize that she was the Grandmasterprankster with her Chimicherry or Cherrychanga question for ten hours straight. We did bow out after a week of pranks after finding out that Twilight and Tempest were the ones who set that up.

After all of that fun, we started up training finding out that Starlight and Sunset were on par with Twilight, as for the Dazzlings as they called themselves were stronger together as they were triplets. As for Tempest, her Force abilities were low more to Physical abilities than anything but that didn't deter her from wanting to train. So Yoda took the position of training the younglings and the five newest arrivals while I continued with the others and Tempest.

During this time we did receive some news, it seems that Blueblood committed suicide in his cell. He fell on a prison shank twenty times before dying of his injuries. The Detectives said it was an open and shut case even the Coroner said there were no signs of foul play.

As I said before I needed to talk to the royals about those certain items that were used in the rescue. So here I am back in Cantorlot sitting in Celestia's private chambers with her and her two sisters and niece. I was calmly sipping my tea when they cracked under the pressure. Well, actually it was Crysalis who cracked, to be honest, I did not see that coming. She admitted that her R2 hacked into my external hard drives and got the information but she was only doing it because she was curious. I was angry but I could not blame her after all keeping secrets only hurts those you care for. To solve this and future problems I allowed the four of them to have access to hard drives but had their R2s place encryptions on their computers.

As this was happening the temple had some visitors in the form of a school field trip it seems that many of the children wanted to know what the others were doing. Luckily everyone was very helpful with this and the students learned that if they stayed healthy and exercised they could join the royal guard the elite guards or even the temple guards. This news started the exercise program at Ponyville School a name Master Yoda had trouble understanding. Twilight had to explain the history of their world.

"Much like the Mon Calamari who evolved from aquatic life forms, we evolved from Equine that is why there are some who are excellent at flying like Rainbow Dash as she is from a Pegasus ancestry as Applejack is stronger physically than normal due to Earthpony genes."

"Understand I do but of ancestry which do you come from?"

"Oh, I come from the Unicorns, we were the one more intuned to magic which is really the Force though with the constant breeding between the races over time we all now are intuned," Twilight said feeling proud about remembering what she learned in school as she showed Yoda and the students drawn work of the evolution of ponies.


Yoda looked at the images and huffed. "Like third body type, stayed that way should have, easier for fun with could," He said as he walked off with a smile on his face knowing the comment he said would make all of them blush.

After that little embarrassment was over everyone split up to do some work. Twilight was about to go to the library to do some reading but something made her stop and head to the Council Chamber. As she looked around the room counting twelve seats making an almost complete circle one she recognized as Master Yodas but the one in the center was Socrates.

She walked over and touch it not knowing why moments later she found herself seated in it. Closing her eyes Twilight began to meditate hours seemed to go by until she found herself in an empty space. Looking around to find nothing until she heard two voices calling to her.

"Well, it about time you got here young lady."

"Oh, don't be that way you'll scare her."

"Um, excuse me but who are you?"

"What, Don't tell me he didn't tell you about us?"

Twilight looked puzzled for a second then it hit her. "Oh my, you're the living force, your Bogan and you are Ashla." She said pointing to each one.

"Yes my child that we are."

"Yeah, yeah, and how long did it take for her to reach us what happen girly, fall into a coma?"

Hearing this caused Twilight to feel a little upset.

"Stop that right now or I will tell Socrates to stop bringing you those Doritos you love so much."

"Alright fine, I'm sorry, there, happy."

"No, but that will do for now, as I know you have many questions Twilight but now is not the time for such things."

"Yes, what she said for you see we are here to tell you that you passed your final test."

"Test, what test?"

"The test of insight that was yours now that you have completed it you Twilight Sparkle are a Knight of the Je'Daii Order."

Twilight stood there thinking of what she just heard her test the test of insight to seek intuition, perception, awareness, discernment, and understanding that is what she has been doing since the first day she chose to be a Knight and now she has passed the test.

"You know, you can scream and jump for joy after all the Je'Daii are allowed to use and show their emotions."

Hearing this Twilight started to jump around repeating the same word over and over. "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes."

"Yes, young one, rejoice for only you and Socrates can ever reach this level in force meditation."

"Now it's getting late and I'm sure you have other things to do than be here so off you go."

Twilight stopped immediately upon hearing this and looked saddened. "But do I have to go I still have so many questions to ask?"

"No, you don't, but seeing as how time has no meaning here, what do you want to know?"

So for the next hour in the real world Twilight had spent days asking questions and getting answers from both Bogan and Ashla.


Two days had passed since Twilight completed her trials and became a Knight when tragedy struck one of the girls. It had to do with Pinkie and the death of her grandmother who had passed away the day before and she just received word from her family. This hit her hard because it was her grandmother that raised her sisters and herself.

"I didn't get to say goodbye." That was all she said before her pink puffy hair went flat and lifeless. So for the next two days, Pinkie stayed in her room never venturing out for any reason.

I could not take seeing any of them like this so I went to her room to comfort her as I was about to knock I felt something in the force. Placing my hand on her door I immediately pulled my hand away this was something that Pinkie had to face on her own. So taking a seat in front of the door I began to meditate.


Inside Pinkie's room, it was dark the shades were pulled closed and the lights were turned off but a figure could still be seen lying on the bed. this was due to a small ball of light floating at the end of the bed this same light began to grow larger until it had a defined form that of an old woman.

"Pinkimena Dianna Pie, just look at you, " The old woman said in a disappointed tone. "I did not raise you to go and fall all apart like this now get your keester up right now."

"Granny is that you, but, but how?'

"I don't really know nardo I care but right now I want you up outa that bed young lady."

"But Granny, I didn't get to say goodbye, they didn't tell me until after you, you,"

"Well, I'm here now you can say your goodbyes but I want you up, you're hurting all your friends and that young man that loves you so,"

"But Granny why, why did you have to go away now I'm alone,"

"You alone BULL SHIT!"

"Granny bad words!"

"Fine Bovine Excrement there happy,"

A small smile crept on the young lady's face.

" Now you listen to me Pinkie you are never alone you have your friends Socrates and me, yes me as long as you keep me in your heart I will always be with you,"

"I know but it hurts so much,"

"I know and it will always hurt, but over time it does get better, Now no more of this mushy stuff tell me all about that stud of a husband out there, hows he in the sack, does he make you go cross-eyed?"

"Why Granny that happens to be very personal, but yes, yes he does,"

And for the next four hours, Pinkie got to talk and truly say goodbye to the woman that raised and loved her, completing her test of the Spirit.




If anyone is wondering about what Yodas kids would or will look like here is what I figured.
Male

Female

Author's Note:

Equestrians have flight capability to a point, Rainbow Dash is the best flier with these.

Now if she's that good with one imagine what she'd be like flying one like these.