• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 7,004 Views, 112 Comments

Equestria Knights of the True Force - Gravestone



A closet brony goes to a con dressed as a Je'daii but an explosion and the Spirits of Harmony choose him to save a world.So with the power an knowledge of the Force he must use the Je'daii teachings to bring balance to a world called Equestria.

  • ...
39
 112
 7,004

Chapter 12

It had been two weeks since Twilight passed her trials when Rarity came running into the temple with a big grin on her face as she proclaimed to everyone that she had passed her final test. It was Fluttershy who asked her how and when she knew she had done it.

"Well, darling it happened when I went to Manehattan to check in on my store there,"

Flash Back

Rarity stepped off the train onto the platform of the station looking around she took in a deep breath before turning to the young man loading all her badges onto the trolley.
" Thank you good sir and please accept this small gratuity for your help," She said handing him a small bag of bits.

The young man could tell by the weight it was a nice amount. "Thank you ma'am and have a nice day."

Unknown to the both of them a small group of men watched what had happened the leader licked his lips at the sight before him, a helpless pregnant woman who has way too much money on her or maybe a good source for ransom, and just maybe a little fun to boot.

Rarity didn’t feel any true danger around her within the force so she made her way to her destination, Photo Finish’s studio.

The group followed her but kept their distance, one of the men stop and spoke up. “Now I remember where I saw her from that’s one of them the Bearers of Harmony. You know what forget it I’m out if we mess with her then we’ll have the royal guards on us not to mention she has this guy with weird powers and stuff she been seeing and I think that it’s his kid she’s got in her,” The guy said before he started backing off with his hands in the air.

“That's a bunch of bullshit they’re only rumors,” The leader said before turning back to look at the girl. “ But we’ll just take it slow and careful like,”

The others agreed sans the one who already was walking off shaking his head at how stupid the rest were.

Rarity stopped at the studio doors and was about to knock when she felt a small disturbance in the force she reached out and found two separate points one with a group of men down the block which was on the darker side and the second was a block over as if it was a cry in the force saying “Here I am, come find me,”. The door opened and there stood Photo Finish looking happy that her star was here but a bit confused as to why Mrs. Rarity was looking as if she could see through the building across the street.

Turning back around Rarity smiled. “Darling I am terribly sorry, but could we reschedule the shoot for later I believe there is something I must do that can not wait?”

“No, we must shoot today very busy I can not wait,” Photo said still looking in the direction Rarity had been.

With a huff Rarity smiled and the Photographer. “Very well darling, but can we do it the next street over as there is something or someone there I just must meet?”

“Very well we go I take live-action shots, make pictures for shoot,”

They made their way to the next block with Rarity reaching out with the Force to find what or who had called to her, the thugs still following at a distance. The two finally reached their destination an apartment building where a young girl was sitting on the stoop holding a small ball in her hand but a closer look and one would see the ball floating a few inches above her hand. Getting closer Rarity could hear the young girl speaking.
“It’s wasn’t my fault the vase broke I told Aunt Trumpet the table was unsteady but she wouldn’t listen, I tried to stop it from hitting the floor but when she saw what I was doing she screamed and made me lose control,(SNIFF) I just wish I knew what was wrong with me, Thunder and Cloudy keep on calling me a freak and blame me for everything (SNIFF) and the grown-ups believe them (SNIFF) maybe I am a freak like they say after all nobody else can do what can (SNIFF),”

Rarity stood there with tears in her eyes after hearing what the young girl had said before whipping them away she reached out with the force and lifted the ball higher in the air bringing it to her. This made the girl turn and look in surprise at what just happened.

“Darling, You most definitely are not a Freak, You young lady possess a gift called the force, and with proper training, you will be able to do the most wonderful things,” Rarity said as she made the ball dance around in the air before returning it to the young girl's hands.

“You-you're just like me, but how?” The girl asked still in awe at what happened.

“Well you see what we have is called the Force it’s a power that flows through us and all things it binds the universe together and with proper training, you will be able to feel it and tap into its power,”

“You talk as if this force is alive or something?” The girl said tilting her head.

“In truth, it is alive and there are two sides to the Force, Ashla, and Bogan the light and dark sides of the Force but brought together in balance there is Bendu or true balance,” Rarity told the girl as she used the force to heal the bruise on the girl's cheek. “Now first off could you tell me who gave you that bruise and if I can persuade you, Aunt, would you like to come and live with my friends and I so you can learn to control your abilities?”

“It was her that did it but I can’t go with you what about my brother and sister?” The girl said lowering her head in shame and fear.

“First, off how about we introduce ourselves my name is Rarity Belle world-renowned Fashionista, and Je’daii, and you are?”

“Gloriosa, Gloriosa Daisy, and my brother's name is Timber Spruce, my sister her name is Holly but being so shy everyone calls her Wallflower Blush,”
The young girl now named Gloriosa said thinking of what else to say. “And it was my Aunt who hit me with both my cousins holding me,”

“Well, that will simply not do and I will personally make sure you and your siblings will not be staying here a moment longer so be a dear a wait here with Miss Finish would you,” Rarity had said as she made her way into the building to have a discussion with Gloriosa’s relatives.

Five minutes later Rarity returned with Gloriosa’s brother and sister in tow Wallflower or better Holly being so shy kept asking questions to the nice lady who saved her and her brother and sister.

Gloriosa just looked at the lady before she spoke up. “That’s great and all so you got us away from them now what?”

“Well Sweetheart the three of you will be living with myself and my friends and our love, there you will be taught the ways of the Je’daii and the Force and no one will ever treat you bad again I promise,” She said only to be hugged by all three children making Photo Finish smile and take some candid shots of the four.

The happy moment was spoiled by a gruff voice. “Well lookee here boys I think we hit the jackpot, we got ourselves a hot mama and three more pieces of ass to play with,” The man said as he glared at Rarity licking his lips.

The other men just laughed as they started to move closer, this made the three children whimper in fear, and Photo Finish to gasp at what was said. Rarity on the other hand did not show any reaction to the words but placed the children down on the stoop and having Photo move as well before stepping out in front of the four.
Now Rarity is a woman who places elegance above most things, so to that, she is the only one of the group that has chosen to use the Light Whip. But she is not stupid the whip is versatile and able to be used against one opponent it is not so useful against many so she had chosen to carry a saber as well when combined Rarity would have what Socrates would call the ultimate defense, the whip would keep the enemy at a distance and the saber would cut them down if they got to close it was a beautiful dance she would perform during training.

Though her weapons were still for training when set at the highest level they could and can cause severe harm with third-degree burns and high levels of shock on par with a taser. So with a smile, only a sadist would recognize and the familiar snap-hiss of her saber and a distinct snap whisp of her whip Rarity stood ready to defend those who could not do so themselves.

Rarity just rolled her eyes as the group of thugs just stood there in shock before speaking. “I will quote my beloved Socrates “Are we going to fight or just stand here whistling Dixie?”

With that, the leader charged only to stop as the whip hit the ground in front of him scorching the pavement with a deep gash.

Now to be clear training sabers can not penetrate flesh but are set at maximum they can damage inorganic material like cement or clothes, but will only give second to third-degree burns and a very powerful shock to the one hit. The training Light whip on the other hand has only two settings painful and severely painful due to it being a whip of plasma energy surrounded by an unstable magnetic field. This is due to the whip's fluid motion, unlike the saber which is that a saber, a straight blade.

This action caused the thugs a moment of hesitation before they moved in to attack. Rarity true to her form of a lady danced around with the grace of a ballerina. Weaving to and fro her whip spinning around her like a serpent striking only when one of them came to close while her saber slashed through their clothing shocking and burning them.

As this was happening Photo Finish was snapping picture after picture smiling knowing with these shots she would have a wonderful spread for Hoity Toity’s magazine. The children were in awe at what they were watching Timber was bouncing up and down as he sat on the stoop while Holly and Gloriosa were smiling knowing full well that when this was over they were going to have a new mother to take care of them and they were going to learn to become Je’daii just like her.

Rarity was in true form dancing around the thugs using Force push and Pull on a few as well as Levitation as she showed them that the path they chose was the wrong one. In the end, not a single one had a stitch of clothing except for their underwear and in a fit of inspiration, she summoned fabric from nearby creating fashionable dresses that she placed on the men.

“Photo darling, I do believe we found our models for the shoot,” Rarity said with a devilish grin.

Hearing this and looking at each other the thugs dropped to their knees and begged her for forgiveness and promised to turn their selves into the police. With a huff at this not being able to show off her skill at fashion Rarity relented after Photo told her she had all the pictures she needed. Turning to look at the three children who were smiling back at her, she reached out a hand and took Gloriosa’a hand, and led them to the hotel she was staying at for the week stopping on the way to pick up clothes for the three seeing as their own were not what she would put on a wet dog.

That night in the hotel room Gloriosa ask Rarity one question that made her heart flutter with joy.

“Um, you see we don’t have a mom or dad anymore, and um, would it be alright if we called you mom?” Gloriosa asked with tears in her eyes.

Rarity didn’t answer with words at first instead she brought all three into a bone-crushing hug only then did she say yes they can call her mom or mommy if they wanted. This made the three relax and hug her back as hard as they could all the while the four had tears falling down their faces. The next day bright and early Rarity took the children to the city courthouse and proceeded to adopt them with the proof that they would have both a mother in her and a father in Socrates. With this done, she decided to cut her trip short and head back home to the temple with her now children in tow.

END FLASHBACK


“And that is what happened darlings,” Rarity said as she hugged her three children and shooed them off to play with the other younglings.

“Hum completed your trial I feel you have Knight you have become,” Yoda said smiling up at the surprised fashionista.

The silence was broken by P{inkie who screamed for a party to celebrate Rarity’s ascension to knighthood but also to welcome the three new members of the family.

While the party was going on Socrates pulled Rarity aside and kissed her before he spoke. “You, my lady, are an angel to bring those kids into this family as your own, I only fear the boys that try and get the attention of Gloriosa and Holly with you around,”

“Yes I believe that there will be a very difficult test they must pass to even try and date my little girls,” Rarity said in a posh tone before kissing her love once more before heading back to the party and spending time with her children.

Comments ( 4 )

Awesome work you got here I can't wait to see what you do next keep on writing
:pinkiehappy:

Good chapter! And I must say, Rarity's choice in Lightsaber style was quite unique. Something I never thought of before

Thank you both for the comments, as for Rarity I figured she is a lady of refined elegance so what better weapons for her than a Light Whip and Saber.

10945501
Oh good, because I don't think I can handle dash in a Imperial Tie fighter

Login or register to comment