• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 7,005 Views, 112 Comments

Equestria Knights of the True Force - Gravestone



A closet brony goes to a con dressed as a Je'daii but an explosion and the Spirits of Harmony choose him to save a world.So with the power an knowledge of the Force he must use the Je'daii teachings to bring balance to a world called Equestria.

  • ...
39
 112
 7,005

Chapter 3

Two weeks have passed since I arrived in this new world. And true to my word I remain here in the castle until the four royal ladies are confirmed to be pregnant. We received word two days ago from the doctor that both Celestia and Chrysalis were positive with child. Hearing this news caused both Cadence and Luna to become downhearted but that quickly dissipated after they realized that they both could continue sleeping with me at night. In fact, even though Celestia and Chrysalis were both positive they still share my bed. Their reason was that the doctor could've made a mistake, and they were just making sure.
During this time I continued to meditate conversing with the two orbs which I found out their identities. The blue orb identified herself as Oslo (Light) and the red orb identified himself as Bogon (Dark) and together there were Bendu (Balance). Which is what I was to represent. No pressure.

During my time in Canterlot, I got to explore the city. Unfortunately, the nobility turned up their noses toward me. In fact, that of all of them there is only a handful that I would consider true nobles. Exploring the city I got to see many different sites from the stores to the homes even the schools. I was allowed to visit the barracks and watch as the guards trained. I even
chose to help
Celestia and the others learn to tap into the true power of the force. To my surprise, they became quite inept at it, especially the use of telekinesis to be more precise levitation. Possessing a certain level of control they each were more in tuned to different aspects of the force.

Luna was more in tune to the Physical force while Cadence was able to tap into the Living Force. What surprised me was Chrysalis, she was in tune with the Cosmic force more than the others. As for Celestia like myself, she was in tune with the Unified force. Although each in their own way brought forth true balance. They each politely refused when asked to become masters. Saying that it would be best if others were to teach the ways of the force. But they agreed that the ones who are chosen will not be persuaded by the leaders of their lands. For once they join the older they are not Equestrians or Changelings or even Griffonions but they are Je' day. And as Je'Daii they are to protect the whole world. Hearing this, I still believed that it would be best for each of them to at least have some training in using a lightsaber. So that evening I decided to tell them my idea. Lucky for us they had computers although they were desktops. Which confused me a bit they had the technology of computers basic cars and they even had what appeared to be I phones but the guard's still used medieval gear. As I was saying the ideas I had to show them. Luckily Celestia and Luna didn't have trouble getting their computers to my room. There I hooked up three of my external hard drives to the three systems.

On Luna's screen showed the schematics of some vehicles like speeder bikes, land speeders and Mandalorian type armor this interested her the most. Especially when she read the composition of the armors make up.

Knowing full well that the royal guards were drastically outclassed compared to the other nations in both armor and weapons.

Celestia and Cadence, on the other hand, were both intrigued by the different types of droids that could be of use the ones they were most interested in were the medical and protocol droids but they all thought that the astrometric droids were so cute especially one design. Can you guess which one?

Yep the good old R2 unit and all four of them said that they would love to have one.

They each had a name already chosen. Cadence chose QT, Celestia's was Sun-3, Chrysalis liked the name Bug-33 and Luna just chose N1-T3.
( Cutey, Sunny, Buggy, and Night if you didn't figure it out.)

I did remind them that it will take some time to get them built, but they really did care, they just thought it would be nice to have one. But it was Chrysalis who wanted to know if I had weapons schematics. Unfortunately, I had to tell her that those types of weapons should never be seen in this world. Although the weapons those caribous used were similar to primitive blasters. I could show them only if the other countries received the information as well. All of them agreed that it would be best if that kind of technology was kept secret for now. But I did remind them that I wished for them to train them in the use of a lightsaber. First, we needed to find out which of the seven traditional combat forms they used.

"I suggest we use practice swords from the armory," Luna said, admitting that she already had thought of this when I mentioned to them earlier about it. " We can have one of the guards bring them up now if you wish?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful," I said, smiling at her causing her to blush.

Cadence was the one to ask the guard to retrieve the swords. And as we waited, I explained to them the seven forms of combat.
Shii-Cho Form I, also called "The Way of the Sarlacc," is the most basic form of lightsaber combat -- and the most ancient. For this reason, it is the first form of lightsaber combat that most learn. It was developed as the transition from using traditional swords to using lightsabers.
The moves of Form I focus on disarming one's opponent without hurting him. Its wide, sweeping motions are useful when facing multiple enemies, but do not work well against lightsaber-wielding opponents.
Makashi Form II, also called "The Way of the Ysalamiri,"developed when fighting other lightsaber wielders. It emphasizes precision, simple footwork, and preventing disarmament, and thus is a strong defense against Form I. Curved-hilt lightsabers made it easier to control the one-handed fighting style.
Soresu Form III, also called "The Way of the Mynock," was developed to defend against blasters. It is characterized by tight, efficient movements that shield the body, using the lightsaber primarily as a defensive weapon to deflect blaster bolts.
Ataru Form IV, also called "The Way of the Hawk-Bat," is an aggressive, acrobatic style. A practitioner of this form channels the Force to achieve high-speed movements, impossible leaps, and deadly strikes. To an outsider, it appears as a wild rush of movement.
Its use of acrobatics makes Form IV difficult to master and dangerous to attempt. Even with the aid of the Force, one risks expending too much energy in a short burst of offensive strikes, leaving himself open to attack if he cannot defeat the enemy quickly enough.
Shien / Djem So Form V, also called "The Way of the Krayt Dragon," developed out of Form III, utilizing its precise defensive motions to create a more offensive fighting style. Its basic premise is using one's natural strength to dominate an opponent.
The first variation, Shien, focuses on deflecting blaster bolts back at targets. This allows one to defend herself while simultaneously using the enemies' weapons against them.
The second variation, Djem so, applies the same principle to lightsaber duels. It focuses on blocking an enemy attack, then using that energy to segue into a counterattack.
Niman Form VI, also called "The Way of the Rancor," is a synthesis of elements from the five previous forms. It is especially popular among those who do not focus on combat training, as it is easy to master and execute -- for this reason, however, those who have mastered other forms may view it as inferior.
The basis of Form VI is combining lightsaber combat with other Force techniques. For example, one may use telekinesis to push away enemies, allowing her to better manage a group of fighters by facing them one at a time. Form VI is the primary fighting style of those who dual-wield lightsabers.
Juyo / Vaapad Form VII, also called "The Way of the Vornskr," is the most difficult of the traditional lightsaber forms, both physically and emotionally. Rather than ridding themselves of emotions, practitioners of Form VII channel them into the fight, attacking with chaotic, furious, and unpredictable moves to catch their opponents off guard.

After I explain the seven forms we were notified that the guard returned with practice swords. Before he left I gave him a list of forty guards' names and instructed him to have them appear on the training grounds tomorrow morning to begin their training. As he left Celestia wanted to know why I had ordered that without any of their permission.

"My apologies, your highness, it is just those forty guards are the best that I have seen and I wish to train them to become the personal guards of each of you," I said reminding them of the terrorist attack. That way each of you not only will have your own lightsaber but ten guards each with an electro staffs. Which are almost on par with a lightsaber," I told them to elevate their weird minds.

"That is acceptable, but shouldn't we train first?" Celestia asked with a smirk as she ready herself with a practice sword.

Smiling, I prepared myself for our mock duel. And for the next two hours, I tested each of their lives. Just like their use of the force they had different forms of saber combat.
They all had mastered Form I, Celestia was skilled with Form V. While Chrysalis was skilled with Form IV. Luna and Cadence both were skilled with Form VI, which was understandable for Luna but Cadence was a bit shocking. After that, we decided to rest as I explained what was required of them.

"Forty miles west there is a cave we must make a journey to,"I said as they each took a seat on the bed. "For in this cave you will face a test. This test will allow you to find the crystal that will be the heart of your lightsaber. I continued to say before Cadence raised her hand.

"How are we to find this crystal?" She asked a little unsure.

"After we reach the cave you must all meditate and allow the force to guide you to where your crystal resides," I said. " You must remember you can not bring anything with you for this a test. Once you have retrieved your crystal then you can construct your lightsaber, and do not worry the components for the construction of the hilts will be provided you merely must choose the cover." I said showing them my hilts as an example.

"Can ask why you have two different colored blades? " Luna said, remembering the day I arrived.

"That is a very good question my young Padawan." I said, causing them to roll their eyes at me before laughing." You see the two colors represent Oslo and Bogon meaning light and dark and when used together they create Bendu which is balance." But you see the red crystal did not exist naturally before, but now it seems the will of the force has chosen it to form like the others."

We continued our discussion, choosing to have our dinner here instead of in the dining hall for two reasons the first that it was best not to discuss certain things in front of others, especially blue-blood. And the second was the girls' which for me to continue attempting of impregnating them. To be honest, I really didn't mind either reason. To each their own as they say.

The next morning I began to train the forty chosen guards in the use of a bow staff due to the electro staffs not being ready for a week. The guards showed excellent skills and adaptability to any and all situations I threw at them. During this Luna and Chrysalis had told me that she began the construction of the new armor. Using the schematics their R and D created a Kevlar composite for the plating and found a way to weave titanium into the cloth sections of the gear. She was really happy about the helmets they placed small communication systems in them so all the guards would be in contact at all times. Celestia and Cadence began to work on the droids. They were ecstatic to find out that the hard drive that held the droid plans also had the AI's needed for each one as well as the personalities for the R2 units.

I'm going to have to find out how the hell that actually happened.

Now it has been seven weeks since I arrived and a few things have happened. Let's do a quick recap. First off all four ladies are defiantly pregnant. I know this because I can scan the life growing in them and you can see a small baby bump. The second thing is that the first droids came online still no R2 units yet but here's hoping. The third was the armor was developed the first to receive it was the fully trained and armed royal guards and each was colored to each princess and queens' choice gold, silver, purple and red. Take a guess who chose what color and win a prize just kidding about the prize. The last thing was the five attempts on my life all thanks to blue-blood. Although I did keep that little tidbit from girls.

But no need to worry for today is the day of the girls' test. We decided to leave early in the morning and to bring only two guards for each of them. The fewer the people the less anyone would notice. So we boarded one of their dirigibles that's right, they have blimps and headed to the cave. It took us about two hours to get there. I can't wait until speeders are built. Anyways, after we arrived the girls set about to meditate and in time they set off into the cave. Celestia was the last to depart and return which surprised me. Until she told me during her test she began to have doubts about herself, but when she felt the force flow through her and the baby it faded away. After they returned, they began construction on their individual lightsabers. The hilts were as unique, to say the least.
Celestial Green saber

Lunas Purple sabers

Cadences Blue and White sabers

Chrysalises Gold saber

( Look up what colors mean, if you're interested.)

On our way back the girls decided to levitate all the cushions from the seats to the floor as a makeshift bed explaining that scene I will be leaving for Ponyville in the morning. And Chrysalis will also be heading home it will be the last time the four of us could sleep together for some time. To give them an added bonus I used force vision to glimpse into the future just enough to let them know the sex and names of the babies. This caught their interest. Cadence went first focusing I saw a boy and his name was Qui-Gon. Luna was to have twins a boy and girl named Padmé and Kylo. Celestia was to have a boy named Obi-Wan or just Ben. And Chrysalis was to have twins as well both girls named Ahsoka and Shaak Ti. Needless to say, they were overjoyed and proceeded to pile on top of me and removing theirs as well as my clothing to have one last romp together.

Things change as they must for the next day after a heartfelt goodbye and promise to visit I boarded the train to Ponyville. Chrysalis decided to remain for one more week to give and receive moral support from the others. Celestia informed me that her personal student Twilight and her friends would meet me at the station. There I would stay with Twilight until I have chosen a location for the Je'daii temple and gathered Padawans and younglings to begin training in the ways of the force.


Ponyville Station

"So when's this special guest of the princesses suppose to show up Twilight and what's so special about him anyway?" The young lady with rainbow hair asked feeling bored.

"He is arriving today on this very train Rainbow Dash," Twilight said looking at her friend. "And what is so special about him is not only did he save both Princess Celestia and Luna for terrorist but he possesses a powerful magic and intends to teach it to others."

" The force not magic." Another friend who had pink hair and was hopping up and down excitedly said.

"The farce what's that?" Asked another girl with a southern accent wearing country clothes and a Stetson.

"Not the face, the force, It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together." The pink haired girl said, causing all of her friends to stand there slack jawed. "What? Well, that's what he'll tell us if we ask him." She said stopping in mid bounce.

"Pinkie how do you even, you know what, never mind," Twilight said, raising her hands up and shaking her head.

"I just hope he is really nice and kind what do you think AppleJack." A light pink haired girl said, hiding half her face behind her long hair as she asked her friend in the Stetson.

"I don't know Flutter Shy we'll hate' wait and see won't we sugar cube." Applejack said placing a hand on Flutter Shy's shoulder.

"Well, I don't know about all of you, but I want to see what he considers as fashion you can always tell about a person from their clothing." A young lady said in a posh tone.

"Everything doesn't revolve around fashion Rarity." Rainbow Dash said with a groan.

"Well, it should life would be so much easier."Rarity said, placing her hand on her cheek pouting her lips.

"That's enough, you two, I just heard the train whistle he should be here any moment now," Twilight said, feeling giddy about learning something new as she bounced up and down excitedly.


On the train

"Well, it looks like I'm almost there," I said as I looked out the window of the station coming into view. " Man, I still can not believe blue-blood sent another assassin to bad this one had to be handed over to train security. I would have liked to keep the princesses from knowing about this."I said, remembering how this one tried to kill me with a pistol this time just a small force push was needed to render him unconscious.

As the train pulled into the station I made my way to the doors. After departing I located the young ladies I was supposed to meet. Recognizing Twilight from the picture Celestia showed me. I made my way over to her and her friends. Standing to her right, I cleared my throat to get her attention. Excuse me, are you Twilight Sparkle? I asked, making her turn to face me allowing me to take in her features. And I must say she was very attractive.

"Yes, I'm Twilight may I ask who you are?" She asked, unable to see my face with my hood up.

" Sorry," I said as I removed my hood, allowing Twilight and her friends to see my face. "I am Grand Master Socrates of the Je'Daii order I believe Princess Celestia informed you of my arrival," I said with a pleasant smile.

Each girl had a different thought at that moment.

Rainbow Dash " Man, this guy is Hot."

Twilight " On a scale of one to ten he's a twenty. Wait, did I just think that?"

Rarity "Growl I'll be your nasty little kitty."

Flutter Shy "Oh My Oh My EEP"

Applejack "Whoo-whee That there is one fine looking stud."

Pinkie Pie " I wonder what his favorite flavor of cake is?"

Standing there in that silence, looking at each of the girls I could only think of one thing. "This is awkward but hey at least they're all smoking hot."