• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 5,082 Views, 64 Comments

The elegent spider - Jonny Bench



This is the story of a girl who, along with two other people, was turned into a video game character while at comic con, and must now find her way back home,if that's possible at all.

  • ...
10
 64
 5,082

Big trouble with little miss muffet

The mane seven follow the helmet deep into the forest, walking past bushes that almost certainly held a deadly creature within its leaves, and flowers the likes of which even Zecora may not have seen. However, this did not deter the group from continuing onwards.
“Twilight, can’t you make this thing any faster!” Rainbow shouts impatiently.
“No, Rainbow. We could lose it in the foliage and we might get lost too!”
“Rainbow, darling, we understand that you want to find Scootaloo, but you have to be patient. Nothing good ever comes from trying to rush something.” Rarity chides.
Before Rainbow is able to reply, they all hear a sound.
“Wooooooohoooooooo!”
As something goes zooming past the group. Suddenly, the helmet starts to follow the creature.
“That thing’s got Scootaloo! Get her!” Rainbow shouts, leaving her friends behind to give chase to the creature that held her sister captive.
“I thought i told her to stay with the group!” Twilight shouts angrily
“Well sugarcube, you only told her you couldn’t make the helmet go any faster, not to leave the group.” Applejack replies honestly
“Ugghhh, but she should know it’s a terrible idea to split up! Especially since we’re in the Everfree forest! I swear, she is never going to hear the end of this.” Twilight replies in an even more annoyed tone, causing Applejack to back off.
“Let’s just go get them.” Starlight butts in, before starting to walk in the direction of the helmet again, with the rest of the mane seven following suit.
______________________________________________________________
“This is so awesome!” Scootaloo shouts from Muffet’s back, as the pair go swinging through the trees, wearing an expression of excitement on her face
“It feels like I’m flying, or I’m Spidermare! I wish I could do this all the time!”
Muffet gets a confused look on her face, and against her better judgement, asks “Wouldn’t you rather fly? You do have wings.”
At this Scootaloo’s face falls, and says,
“I can’t fly. I don’t know why, but my wings aren’t able to lift me off of the ground yet. But one day, I know I’ll fly! Rainbow Dash said so!”
“Well then, little one, when we get back, I’ll see what I can do to get her to help you learn how to fly. What do you think of that?”
“Really, you’d do that for me?”
“Of course dearie, that’s what friends are for.”
“Wooooooooooohoooooooooo!”
Scootaloo shouts, not noticing the group of ponies as they swing by. However, before they can get much further, they hear a shout loud enough to be heard from the underground itself, “Get your grubby hands off of my Scootaloo!” As a rainbow maned pegasus pony darts in front of the duo, with an expression on her face that screamed bloody murder.

Author's Note:

Sorry about how short the chapter is, i'm still trying to get back into the grove of things after my final exams. The next chapter will be a fight scene, and i will try to make sure it's much longer with much more description. Lastly, thank you for your continued support, and i will see you in the next chapter:scootangel: