• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 5,076 Views, 64 Comments

The elegent spider - Jonny Bench



This is the story of a girl who, along with two other people, was turned into a video game character while at comic con, and must now find her way back home,if that's possible at all.

  • ...
10
 64
 5,076

I think they noticed

It’s early in the morning on this fine day, and all of ponyville is just starting to wake up. Throughout the town, there is peace and tranquility in the air, that is until a certain pair of girls notice something is amiss.
“Mornin Sweetie Bell.”
“Good morning Applebloom.”
“A’hm gonna go an help applejack make breakfast, could you wake Scootaloo up for me?”
“Sure Applebloom, we’ll be down in a minute.”

Sweetie replies to her friend as she leaves the clubhouse they had been spending the night in. Sweetie Bell turns around to wake her friend up, expecting a challenge from her friend. After all, going into the Everfree at night must be exhausting. But when she spots the sleeping bag her friend had been using is empty, Sweetie Bell is confused. Scootaloo usually slept late on a regular day, much less after a night spent wandering the Everfree or crusading. Then, realization starts to creep its way in, and she bolts out of the door, running to Applebloom’s house as fast as her legs could carry her. When the house is visible, she spots Applebloom still walking towards it.

“Applebloom!”
Sweetie shouts, catching her friends attention, and causing her to turn around. When Sweetie finally catches up, she is out of breath but still tries to force the words out

“Apple *pant* Bloom, I don’t *wheeze* think that Scootaloo *cough* came back to the clubhouse *gasp* last night.”
Applebloom picks up on what her friend is saying, and nods in understanding. She waits for Sweetie to catch her breath before entering the house to get help for their problem.
______________________________________________________________
“Ya’ll told her ta do what!” the orange mare known as Applejack shouts at the two fillies standing before her.
“We may have dared Scootaloo to go into the everfree forest in the middle of the night, without any supplies or directions.” Sweetie Bell says to the mare sitting in front of her, head hung in shame.

“And ah may have called er chicken when she said she wouldn’t do it.” Applebloom replies with a look of guilt and shame on her face, staring at applejack while her head points towards the ground.

“We’ll talk about your punishments later young ladies, but for now a’hm gonna round up the girls and we’re going to go into the forest and find Scootaloo. If you two really want to help, then ah need yah to go get Fluttershy and Twilight and bring em here. Got it?” Applejack asks the fillies, who nod their heads in understanding, before bolting off to go and find the others. When the two crusaders are out of sight, Applejack heads off to try to find Rainbow Dash, who tends to nap on clouds that float above the orchard.

______________________________________________________________
Sometime later, Applejack and her six friends are all gathered at the edge of the everfree forest, the crusaders having been grounded and are currently being supervised by Big Macintosh back at Sweet Apple Acres.

“Alright everypony, here’s whats going on in a nutshell. Applebloom and Sweetie Bell dared Scootaloo to go into the Everfree. When she wouldn’t do it, Applebloom called her a chicken. Apparently that got Scootaloo to want to accept the dare, and she didn’t come back last night. Now we need to go in and find her. Ay questions?” Applejack said to her friends.

“We have to hurry! What if Scoots ran into a pack of timber wolves? We have to find her!” Rainbow Dash says rapidly, before attempting to bolt off into the depths of the Everfree. However, before she can get very far, she is trapped in her friends magical aura and finds herself unable to move. She turns around to see Starlight Glimmer’s horn alight and a deadpan look on her face.

“Rainbow,” she says “you need to calm down. We can find her using the dowsing spell that twilight and i just started to work on. Thankfully, Applejack brought Scootaloo’s helmet from the clubhouse. I can use that to locate Scootaloo, i just need to concentrate on finding her though. Now if everyone would stand back for a moment, Twilight and I will start up the spell.” The mane six all slowly back up, giving both Twilight and Starlight space as both of their horns light up. The helmet is enveloped in a dark blue aura as a result of two unicorns casting a spell on it at once. The intensity of the aura increases steadily as both Twilight and Starlight start to sweat. Suddenly, there is a blinding flash of light, and the helmet starts to float on it’s own, heading into the Everfree to return to its master.

“Come on guys, we don’t want to lose it!” Rainbow cries out before pursuing the helmet, with the other six ponies right on her heels.

Author's Note:

Sorry it's bee a while since i have posted something that isn't a troll chapter. I will be trying to get back into regular updates. I hope you all are still enjoying, and continue to support this story as well as the sister stories (that's right the 3rd story will be started soon!) your support means everything to me. Thank you all, and see you in the next chapter:scootangel: