• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 732 Views, 2 Comments

The Land of Equestria Saga Acts 1-5 - derrick1714



With threats from another world appearing, and Equestria being brought to its knees. Only one man can save it, and in the end friendship is magic. (See Full Description)

  • ...
5
 2
 732

Act 1: Part 1--Bonus 1

Unused Series 2
The Land of Equestria Saga
Act 1 Part 1
Chapter 4.5
Ch1-4 Uncut Versions
Okay this is just a little break, I'll start by saying once I get though talking I'll post the original short chapters 1-4. So first off I have seen so many foul language stories, and let me say some are good and some are just too much. I believe you can write a deadly, insane story with wonderful madness without cussing. Of course that's just my opinion, and again some stories with cussing are good and have a nice balance however my story will not have cussing. Now onto the dark tag that was a safety measure, because it has Slappy taking over, and ponies being taken control of, and used as puppets. Also another thing is Slappy is based off the version in the Goosebumps Movie, of course in my world he has been a pain in Doji's side for awhile. Also the final thing I have to say before the uncut versions are seen, this story like any story could go a million ways. As an incomplete story reaches its ending, so does the possibilities however this was my tale from my mind. So anyway thanks for reading and enjoy Chapter 4.5 Ch 1-4 Uncut. (After 1.0.0 Update: Okay these stories are before the name change and the acts were added, and of course the rest of part 1 and 2 of act 1 uncuts will be before update 1.0.0, however the final released versions will have the necessary changes to account for the new story length. Also just a heads up in advance with it getting 5 acts with multiple chapters and some acts broken into parts the number of chapters have increased exponentially, their will also be 20 bonus Chapters scattered around possibly more if i release acts 2-5 uncut versions. So anyway enjoy and thanks.)

The Land of Equestria Part 1 of 2
Chapter 1_Prologue/Starlight's Evil Friend

Previously Slappy escaped his book and seeked revenge, after setting M&M up to be killed by Vlad Slappy thought he had beaten Doji but in the end he was wrong. Doji swooped in and saved M&M and stopped Dracula’s resurrected as well, M&M regenerated and so did Vlad. Meanwhile before Slappy could escape he fell into a rift, now Doji seeks to find Slappy to stop any future disasters while Slappy falls into a whole new reality with talking horses? No ponies. So let's begin...

As Slappy fell through the colorful void he laughed and yelled and finally decided to save his energy, because everything had a beginning and an end. Meanwhile at the end of the rift a pony named Starlight Glimmer was reading a book and having flashbacks to her nearly ruining the future. After the fifth flash back she wanted to cry, "I know I was wrong, and I deserve to be punished but I feel like I'm losing my mind". As she got up to leave she heard a chilling laugh, and turned to see a ventriloquist dummy. Starlight was a little creeped out by it, but wanted to know where the laugh came from. As she drew closer the dummy slowly rose, and said "Who you calling dummy, dummy". Starlight wanted to scream, she wanted to faint, but instead she sent a shot of magic at the dummy and froze it. The dummy continued to talk saying "Is this better bahahahaha", Starlight got closer and asked it what it was. The ventriloquist dummy said without moving his frozen lips "Names Slappy, but you can call me your friend from the other side", Starlight blinked and would have been happy he was her first friend if he wasn't a scary dummy. Starlight released Slappy and lighting struck in daylight, and the lights when out. When the lights came back on Slappy was behind her with her diary, as he read it he laughed and said "Quite the villain aren't you, I could tell you needed a friend but now I see you need a cult." Slappy then proceeded to laugh; Starlight snapped out of her daze and grabbed her book. Slappy then disappeared and reappeared with the lights, and was in the castle's huge window. Slappy sat down and started to speak again "This is a whole new world, and I think I'm going to like it", Starlight used a spell to signal Twilight to tell her but Twilight was in a meeting with her friends. So Starlight used her flying technique to confront Slappy who was pointing and laughing, when she got to him he turned his head 180 degrees and said "BOO" Starlight fell and the lights went out. When they came back on Slappy was in front of her and wanted to know where the supply room was, Starlight decided if it would keep him busy she should do it. So as Slappy left to gather his items, Starlight cast a spell to see memory fragments and say a man named Doji.

Slappy fell and fell and couldn't feel a thing, then he say a bright light below him and knew his time was up. Slappy landed on a pillow and saw the room, as he looked around he saw a Unicorn and knew he could pull his old tricks. So he went to a chair plopped down, and saw her cry and comment about friends. Slappy saw his way in, and laughed his creepy laugh while appearing unliving. As she drew closer Slappy knew it was time, so he slowly raised up and said "Who you calling Dummy, dummy." The next thing he knows he's frozen by unicorn magic, and then the gears begin turning a plan to rule this new kingdom over in his mind. When she released him, Slappy went around, learned her past saw the land and knew he needed the materials for his device. So he asked StarPlight where tools were, and left to get them all the while believing how dumb StarPlight was.

Doji looked at the screen and back to Opal, and said "are you sure Slappy's there"? Opal looked again and nodded, Doji got his watch and left saying goodbye to M&M and Opal. As Doji reached Slappy's entree point time fluctuated, and knew he'd get their 3 days late but hoped the dummy couldn't cause too much trouble. He jumped through, and held a black book tightly. Coming soon.............

The Land of Equestria Part 1 of 2
Chapter 2_The Alicorn Meeting Part 1

Twilight dismissed the meeting and went to tell Starlight she was heading to Canterlot, but as she went by the supply closet she got a terrible shiver. Twilight decided for once she wouldn't investigate, so when she got to Starlight she was caught off guard. Starlight was talking madness about a talking dummy, and a chilling laugh. Twilight told her to calm down and that she had to leave but would return to continue their lesson, so as Twilight left the room Slappy appeared and put his little device in Twilight's saddle bag. Starlight watched as Twilight left, and got the strangest feeling things would go wrong.
When Twilight arrived in the throne room Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadence were waiting. Once she was seated Celestia began to speak but was caught off guard by a creepy laugh, all three princess looked around but found nopony. Then there was a flash of lightning and the lights went out, when they came back on their was a dummy on the table and it looked as if it had been thrown and landed on the table. Luna cried out "THIS IS NOT AMUSING, WHO HAS THROWN THIS ODD DUMMY ON OUR TABLE". The dummy then rose up slowly and said "Who you calling dummy, dummy Bahahahaha", Luna was caught off guard and while Celestia and Cadence looked in wonderment Twilight remembered what Starlight had said. "Twilight Twilight you have to believe me, there's a dummy a walking talking creepy dummy and I'm afraid he is made of dark magic." Twilight stood up and spoke "So Starlight was right, there is a dummy in Equestria and you do give off a dark energy." The dummy known as Slappy giggled and said "So your Twilight, well it will be a pleasure stealing your powers." Slappy moved his hands around the table "All of your powers actually, Bahahahaha". Celestia and Luna took up a defensive stance and Cadence too, they then aimed their horns at Slappy while he laughed at them in his chilling laugh. Slappy then jumped down onto his two legs and pulled a remote from his suit, before the alicorns could do anything they were too weak to stand. Slappy then turned around towards Twilight, all the while Twilight held a protective bubble up. Slappy looked at the bubble and laughed "This'll be fun".

Starlight was looking over her books when she felt a ripple over Spikes pillow, she then say a piece of a suit. Starlight put two and two together and realized Slappy came through it, meanwhile in Canterlot Spike the purple baby dragon was heading to the throne room looking for Twilight who let him sleep in. While at the same time Slappy stole 3 Alicorn powers, and only needed Twilight's to complete his set.

Twilight put up a shield and quickly ran through her options; she couldn't leave the other princesses and couldn't even touch Slappy with that remote in his possession. Though before she could finish her train of thought the doors opened, and Spike saw his friend, his sister, his mother figure in a bubble while the other princesses were unconscious while a dummy stood on the table pointing a remote at him. Be Spike could even process what was happening Slappy laughed and fired a blue beam of magic straight for Spike, but before it hit Spike was teleported into Twilight's bubble. At the same time the princesses awoke and through pained breaths, told Twilight to leave to get the other elements and put a stop to Slappy. Slappy laughed and then saw the fire in their eyes; he stopped and realized that he never planned for a harmonizing power. Slappy quickly fired at Twilight's shield, but by the time it broke Twilight and Spike were outside the castle entirely. Slappy laughed and used his remote to tie the Alicorns up, and make them into puppets. When he was finished he sat in a thrown, and asked what The Elements of Harmony were. Once Celestia was finished Slappy realized his mistake, and began planning for his comeback. Then all of a sudden a weird creature made up of different animal parts appeared, and saw Slappy. He then proceeded to laugh his head off.

The Land of Equestria Part 1 of 2
Chapter 3_The Alicorn Beating Part 2

Slappy watched as the weird creature laughed its head off, literally his head floated up from his shoulders then popped. Then he pulled a plastic balloon out of nowhere blew it up, shaped it into his head and placed it on his shoulders and continued to laugh. He then reached up and pulled a zipper down the middle of his head, and removed the plastic skin to reveal a new head just like the old one. The creature then bowed, and an invisible crowd cheered and cried out "DISCORD WE LOVE YOU". The creature then poofed and appeared wrapped around Slappy, he was much smaller and said "Hello Dummy, Ha it isn't often I get to say that." Slappy stared at the being called Discord, then started to laugh. The laugh was so creepy it gave the spirit of chaos in Equestria a shiver, or maybe it was the ice flowing into the floating bathtub he was currently using for some reason. When Slappy quit he looked at Discord and said "In a land of ponies, I never dreamed I'd meet Discord's dimensional double, of course you're way more fun." Discord made the bathtub disappear and snapped his fingers making cuffs appear on Slappy's wooden hands; he then snatched the remote and looked it over. After Discord was done he said "Okay fun time is over, I have wonderful madness to create in my imagination land. So let's get this over with, bye bye." Though before Discord could wave Slappy bye, Lightning struck and the lights went out. When they came back on Slappy was out of his cuffs, and had the remote back and was pointing it at Discord. Discord blinked twice before his chaotic magic was drained, he was then turned into a living puppet.

Meanwhile Twilight and Spike made it to Sweet Apple Acres; the rest of their friends soon arrived. By the time everything was said, and done The Elements were ready to take Slappy down. While Slappy returned to Twilight's castle, and found Starlight performing tests on the rift. Slappy laughed and got Starlight’s attention, Slappy told Starlight that a Nightmare Moon had returned and has trapped The Mane 6. Starlight ran out to save her friends, and teacher not realizing the lies the dummy told. Once Starlight was gone Slappy pulled out the remote, and made his puppets appear. Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Discord were moved to an area with chairs. While Slappy placed a few traps throughout the castle, once he was done he set up video cameras and TV's.

Twilight was the first to enter her castle followed by Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie. With everyone inside Slappy activated his traps, everyone gasped when the room became a merry go round well all except Pinkie who spun around and looked at the sky saying thank you to whoever was listening in another reality. Everyone but Pinkie was having difficulty walking, so when the cannons appeared Pinkie pulled out her party cannon. Out of thin air and disarmed the cannons Slappy set, Slappy seeing his game being ruined decided to introduce his pawns. All the mane 6 watching in horror as the princesses and Discord came out of the shadows, with string tied all around them.

The Mane 6 could see the fear in their friend's eyes, but knew that even though they were conscious they're bodies belonged to that deranged dummy. Slappy appeared on a screen that was above them, and said "Look who's the dummies now hahaha, they really need to loosen up bahahahaha." Twilight stepped forward and yelled "Stop this Slappy, this is madness you've even turned madness into a puppet" at that a tear rolled down Discord's face. Slappy hopped down from his chair and said "Well if it isn't the element of magic, your powers will soon be mine". Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Discord then flew at them and would have actually made it, if Twilight hadn't shot off 4 magic arrows snapping the puppet strings and releasing the puppets. Discord looked into Fluttershy's eyes, and then passed out along with the other 3. Twilight looked at her friends and then casted a location spell to find Slappy.

The Land of Equestria Part 1 of 2
Chapter 4_Twilight’s Friends Trap

Twilight glared at the screen and ran, turning every which way to follow her spell. When she got to the double doors of the map room the spell died, Twilight turned towards her friends and then they all went inside.
Meanwhile 3 minutes before Slappy used his technique to confront Celestia and the other 3 puppets, he raised her face and as she opened her eyes Slappy said "All magic comes with a price, I'm the price of a soul living forever". Celestia painfully opened her mouth and spoke "What are you?” the dummy dropped her head and said "An old man infused his dying soul inside a ventriloquist dummy, but it didn't make him survive it created an entirely new being. One with a great sense of humor, of course that's what my book says ha. I was written and or typed on paper, and the ink that made me on paper came off the pages and made me. I've gotten free many times, but was always locked away again. Though since I'm in another world, that won't happen again. As for why I'm telling you, it's because you get to know the only way to stop me is in another dimension in a pile of ashes Hahahaha." Celestia closed her eyes, and a single tear rolled onto the floor.

Slappy got back to the map room, when all of a sudden The Mane 6 bursted in. They quickly got in a circle, and created a rainbow of friendship. It crashed into Slappy and destroyed him, when The Mane 6 floated back down to the ground they saw the black goo. Twilight reached for the remote, but saw the goo swirling and slowly Slappy started getting rebuilt. Twilight hurried and broke the remote, releasing the magic but was caught off guard by a vision of the future. A man that was like Slappy only human, no vampire was in Equestria or will be soon. He is pointing at Slappy who is sitting on a throne made of books, he is saying something and Slappy is laughing. Then the man pulls a black book out of his overcoat, and shows Slappy. Slappy instantly quits laughing, and his dummy eyes actually show fear. The man says one thing before the vision ends, and Twilight hears it clearly "This Slappy is your book, your prison. The only thing that can hold a story and it's ready for you". Twilight fell and saw Slappy holding a knife to Fluttershy's throat, Slappy calmly walks to Twilight's chair and presses a button. Applejack, Rarity, Spike and Pinkie Pie then fell through the floor. Slappy then pressed a second button and saddlebags started falling, he pushed Fluttershy and she was hit by a bag and fell even though she had wings. Rainbow Dash held for as long as she could but eventually her speed caught up to her, and she slowed enough to hit a sand bag. Slappy then pushed another button closing both sets of openings; he then hopped in Twilight's seat and pointed to a set of mountains. "This is where Starlight's town was wasn't it?” Twilight being confused and needing time answered with a yes. Slappy then took out a wand with a green glowing tip, he showed Twilight and said "The second I touched Starlight's diary I knew everything she wrote, I used the magic I stole to make this." He twirled the wand, and continued "This little stick holds Equestria's down fall, do you remember when you first met Starlight?” Twilight nodded and finally connected the dots, and with a worried voice said "The Cutie Mark Removal Wand, but it wasn't a real wand it was all Starlight." Slappy chuckled and said "Yes but with a compressed version of her spell, and a compressed form of magic times four I'm sure I could do a lot of damage. Imagine erasing the cutie marks, making every pony the same. All weak, all simple minded, and easy to make into puppets." Twilight took a step back, and said "That's why I'm still here; I'm your test subject." Slappy giggled and said "When I'm through with you your magic will be mine and everything else that makes you Twilight Sparkle Hahahahahahaha". Twilight quickly ducked a bolt of magic and ran for the doors, but was knocked away when Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Discord arrived.

End of Uncut versions. So now you've seen the original chapters 1-4, the overall chapters which had me scrambling to add more dialogue and make it better. So now that I'm done with the first half of Part 1, let's prepare for the rest and don't forget lovelies Love me or hate is both in my favor, because if you love me I'm in your heart and if you hate me I'm in your mind. Thanks you've been a fun crowd to put under my spell. (Made before the story’s name was changed, keep that in mind when seeing The Land of Equestria Part 1 instead of The Land of Equestria Saga Acts 1-5.)

Coming soon in chapters 5-8

Discord scratched his head and pulled a meat thermometer out of his nose.

Though what sent her crashing down was the grey color and the cutie mark shaped like Slappy's head.

"You did this!" Spike Growled.

Before Discord could zip it shut Starlight said "What about Fluttershy, she's counting on you to help. You’re her friend, and you do love her don't you?"

Celestia spoke while crying "Today we welcome are one true ruler, a being called a man from another dimension but is also a ventriloquist dummy."

The dummy hopped off his chair, and addressed his ponies "Hello slaves, names Slappy but you can call me The Puppeteer of Equestria."

Slappy stopped in front of Shining's cell, and said "Hello dummy haha, are you broken yet?" Shining growled "No you psychotic, manipulative, dark magic infused ventriloquist dummy.

Author's Note:

It's not much, however its what gave the first 4 chapters their backbones. Anyway Chapter 5 will be released by the 31st, so anyway enjoy Update 1.0.2 & 1.0.3 and have a happy weekend!!!

6/23/17-Chapters 5-8 are already released, enjoy and prepare for Act 1 Part 2