• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 732 Views, 2 Comments

The Land of Equestria Saga Acts 1-5 - derrick1714



With threats from another world appearing, and Equestria being brought to its knees. Only one man can save it, and in the end friendship is magic. (See Full Description)

  • ...
5
 2
 732

Act 1: Part 1--Chapter 3

Unused Series 2
The Land of Equestria Saga
Act 1 Part 1
Chapter 3
The Alicorn Beating

Slappy watched as the weird creature laughed its head off, literally its head floated up from its shoulders and then popped raining confetti. The Creature then pulled a plastic balloon out of the air and blew it up, and quickly shaped it into a complete replica of its head. The creature then placed the head shaped balloon on its shoulders and continued to laugh, while reaching up and pulling a zipper down the middle of its head. When it finished removing the plastic skin, it revealed a new head just like the old one where the balloon was.

The creature then bowed, while an invisible crowd cheered and cried out "DISCORD WE LOVE YOU". The creature bowed one last time before it poofed away and appeared wrapped around Slappy, the creature was much smaller and said "Hello Dummy, it isn't often I get to say that." As Slappy stared at the creature it continued “Names Discord, King of Chaos.” Slappy stared at the being called Discord, then started to laugh. The laugh was so creepy it gave the spirit of chaos Discord a shiver, or maybe it was the ice flowing into the floating bathtub he was currently using for some reason.

When Slappy quit he looked at Discord and said "In a land of ponies, I never dreamed I'd meet Discord's dimensional double, of course you're way more fun it seems."

Discord made the bathtub disappear with a snap and snapped his fingers making cuffs appear on Slappy's wooden hands, he then snatched the remote and looked it over. After Discord was done he said "Okay fun time is over, I have wonderful madness to create in my imagination land. So let's get this over with. bye bye dummy." though before Discord could wave Slappy bye, lightning struck and the lights went out When they came back on Slappy was out of his cuffs, and had the remote back and was pointing it at Discord.

Slappy smiled and said “You're my puppet now.” and as Slappy laughed Discord blinked twice, and his chaotic magic was drained. Once it was done Slappy laughed, and then used his remote to make strings appear and wrap around Discord, first the arms and legs then head and torso. Once Slappy was finished he had 4 puppets, and was ready for his 5th puppet.

Meanwhile Twilight and Spike flew to Sweet Apple Acres, with the rest of their friends coming as soon as they got her message. By the time everypony got there Twilight was a nervous wreck, Applejack slowly approached her and said “Sugar cube what wrong?”

Twilight took a moment to compose herself and said “The princesses are puppets, their magic is gone and a psychotic dummy is after Equestria.” Rainbow Dash and Rarity exchanged glances while Pinkie Pie started to laugh. Fluttershy went behind Applejack, while Applejack took a moment to think.

“Okay Twilight, you got us very funny.” Applejack laughed out awkwardly. When Twilight didn't laugh back Applejack stopped and looked to everypony else.

Rarity coughed and said “Okay darling if what you're saying is true, then how did this dummy steal the princess’s powers?”

Twilight sighed and said “It’s a remote he built, out of parts from my supply closet and apparently lab. It appears to work like an energy transfer machine, because magic down to its basic form is energy. So my theory is that Slappy, that's his name. Slappy stole parts and then created the device to steal magic, though there was a piece when I checked the closet that wasn't there and I know it wasn't used for his remote.”

Fluttershy squeaked out “So now we have to face Slappy, who has the powers of the princesses.” after she had finished she tried to hide her face behind her mane, then slowly looked at everyone.

Pinkie jumped up and down saying “This'll be so awesome, this'll be just like when we fought Tirek.”

Rainbow Dash cut in saying “Except he doesn't have the magic, his device does.”

Applejack nodded and said “Ya’ll are right, but it’ll still be harder than building a snowman in the middle of summer.”

Twilight chuckled and said “However together we can do this, we just need to call upon the elements we represent to win this.”

Rainbow flew into the air and punched the sky saying “Then we'll hit 'em with the rainbow and turn him to stone or something cool like that.”

Pinkie then screamed out “Or maybe it'll turn him into cotton candy.” with her mouth watering she repeated “Cotton Candy.” everypony then chuckled.

Twilight looked at her friends and said “Okay then let's do this, however first we need to stop by my castle. That's where this all began, and so I believe that's where it will end as well.” Everypony agreed and as the Mane 6 galloped to Twilight's Castle Slappy arrived and opened the door.

Slappy walked through the castle and after 5 minutes he found Starlight performing tests on the rift. Slappy laughed which got Starlight’s attention, she stared at the dummy and said. “You’re your real.”

Slappy laughed again and said “Of course I am Starlight, imaginary friends can sometimes become a reality. I'm afraid I have terrible news though Starlight.” Starlight watched the dummy and noticed a smile creep onto its face, when it spoke again the smile was gone. “I'm afraid Nightmare Moon has returned, and she has imprisoned Celestia, and stolen Twilight and Cadences magic. There was nothing I could do, one second Luna was fine and talking the next she morphed into Nightmare Moon and started getting rid of the competition.” Once Slappy was finished he looked up and saw Starlight galloping away, and knew she had bought his story and was heading to Canterlot to save her teacher and friend.

Once Starlight was gone Slappy pulled out the remote, and with a few presses of a button or two made his puppets appear. Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Discord looked at him with hatred, however they were unable to move. Slappy spoke in a calm even voice “Move over to those cutie map seats, I have to prepare for The Elements arrival.” After Slappy finished he laughed and disappeared, while the strings from above moved the princesses and Discord to chairs and sat them down.

Slappy moved from one room to another quickly placing a bomb here, and a poison needle there. Pulling all these things out of his suit, in a comical way it was almost cartoonish. Once Slappy had used his remote to replace a few floors with mercury, and a few other floors with spinning floors he magically placed cameras everywhere. Slappy then flashed back to the cutie room, and made a TV appear then made several others appear through the castle. Once everything was placed he sat in Twilight's chair and looked at his company, he laughed and then spoke.

“It's a real pleasure having the spirit of disharmony and chaos here, as well as the royal idiots.” Slappy chuckled after saying idiots, Luna tried to move however was only able to move her hoof an inch in an attempt to hoof slap Slappy. Slappy noticed the movement and smiled saying “Well if it isn't Moon Butt trying to move, tell me how that stiff upper lip is.” Slappy busted out laughing falling onto the floor while smoke poured out of Luna’s eyes, once Slappy had finished laughing he looked up and saw Twilight on the TV screen. He quickly sat down and straightened his suit, after that he grabbed a stick out of his suit and connected it to his remote. The stick had a metal plug-in at the bottom while the top had a green bulb, as the stick absorbed the 4 powers inside the remote Slappy laughed.

Twilight stared at the sign on the door, it said “Come on Twilight Sprinkles, it's time for the main event.” Twilight turned to her friends and one by one they nodded. Twilight then used her magic to open the door, and once they stepped inside chaos erupted. Twilight was the first to enter followed by Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie. Once everypony was inside Slappy activated a button on another remote and locked the castle doors, everypony gasped and then began to notice the room was moving around like a Merry-go-round. Everypony started falling on their flanks as the floor gained spinning speed, well all except for Pinkie who spun around and looked at the sky saying thank you to whoever was listening in another reality.

Twilight quickly said “We need to think of something fast, or we'll never escape the entrance.” After Twilight said that cannons started popping through the walls, and was about to fire when Pinkie hopped up and started jumping on her two hind legs. She quickly jumped on her two front legs two times then popped back up and hopped onto her cannon which appeared out of thin air, and as the cannons began to reach their blow point Pinkie tugged her party cannon over and over again. Each ball of confetti went straight into a cannon and exploded the cannon in a explosion of confetti, once the final cannon exploded the floor quit spinning thanks to a piece of cannon getting lodged into the side of the floor and wall.

Every other pony slowly got up, and stared at Pinkie who smiled sheepishly. “What I like parties, and confetti. Also cake, and balloons.” Pinkie said.

Applejack placed her Stetson on her head again after losing it in the spinning, and said “Shoot that was plum amazing, you defied gravity and physics once again Pinkie. I'll never understand how you can do things like that but I think it's better that way.”

Rarity smiled and said “That darling was amazing, you go girl.” Once everypony had congratulated Pinkie a laugh erupted behind them, they turned to see a screen hanging from the ceiling.

“You're a special pony Pinkie, and I look forward to breaking you hahahaha.” Slappy then looked over at Twilight and said “We can end this right now and your friends don't have to get hurt, just surrender your magic to me and I'll let them leave.”

Twilight looked to her friends them back at Slappy, and said “No I don't believe you. I and my friends hold the magic of friendship and together we'll bring an end to you.” Slappy stared at Twilight and laughed.

“Okay then, I gave you a chance. Now you'll have to defeat my puppets, and boy are they killer hahahaha.” Slappy said.
Then all the Mane 6 watched in horror as the princesses and Discord came out of the shadows, with string tied all around them.

Twilight could see the fear in the princess's eyes as well as Discord, however knew that even though they were conscious they're bodies belonged to that deranged dummy. Slappy pressed a button and the screen moved behind his puppets, while The Mane 6 watched him laugh.

Slappy then said "Look who's the dummies now hahaha. They really need to loosen up bahahahaha."

Twilight stepped forward and yelled "Stop this Slappy, this is madness you've even turned madness into a puppet" at that a tear rolled down Discord's face.

Slappy hopped down from his seat and stared at the screen, he then said "Well if it isn't the element of magic, what are you going to do you spoiled brat".

Twilight held back tears and said “I'm not spoiled. Yes Celestia took me on as her personal student, however I never bragged I never boasted. I did my work and now I'm an Alicorn, I worked hard for this and fought many foes from Nightmare Moon to Sombra. I even fought Queen Chrysalis and Discord, even my student was a foe we fought and defeated. Tirek was defeated at our hooves and now you'll join them, because we represent the Elements of Harmony and we protect this land with the magic of friendship.” Slappy looked at Twilight and yawned, then he pressed a button. Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Discord then flew at Twilight and her friends in that instant before anyone could react Twilight shot off 20 arrows made of magic. The arrows quickly cut through each piece of rope, and dropped the princesses and Discord on the floor. Slappy’s eyes widened with the realization that Twilight freed his puppets, and in that instant Slappy saw his stick blinking and unplugged it placing it in his suit.

“Slappy looked at The Mane 6, The Elements of Harmony Bearers, the protectors of Equestria and said “Catch me if you can Hahahahahahaha.” The screen then went black as speakers all around the castle started to repeat Slappy’s laugh. Twilight looked at the screen then rushed over to her friends and saw Discord looking into Fluttershy's eyes, then passing out along with the other 3 princesses. Twilight looked at her teacher, her teacher’s sister, her sister-in-law, and her chaotic friend and then looked at her friends.

“It's about time we bring this dummy down, so who's with me.” Everypony said me and Twilight then smiled and began walking to the next room. Once they saw no surprises they walking in only to have a bomb shoot out of the wall, twilight quickly brought up a shield and then put the bomb in a bubble. When the bubble broke Twilight fell from the physical strain, when Applejack helped her up she looked at her friends again and knew they could best him. Twilight quickly started weaving a spell with her horn, and let it out creating an arrow and they all followed it being careful not to fall for another trap. While Slappy watched them from his main screen and laughed at them almost being blown up.

“This is only the beginning Miss Sprinkles, and when I'm through you'll all be laughing to death Hahahahahahahahaha.”

Chapter 4 Twilight's Friends Trap out now!!!!!!!

Author's Note:

This is only the beginning, several questions unanswered yet are.
Where's Doji from chapter 1?
Whats with Slappy's charged stick?
Can Twilight and friends actually win?
Find out these questions and more as the story progresses. Also thanks for the 63 views even if its one person multiple times, its still nice to see it being viewed.
6/23/17- 208 views as of now, Thanks.