• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 733 Views, 2 Comments

The Land of Equestria Saga Acts 1-5 - derrick1714



With threats from another world appearing, and Equestria being brought to its knees. Only one man can save it, and in the end friendship is magic. (See Full Description)

  • ...
5
 2
 733

Act 1: Part 1--Chapter 2

Unused Series 2
The Land of Equestria Saga
Act 1 Part 1
Chapter 2
The Alicorn Meeting

Twilight looked at a document on the friendship map then turned to Applejack, and Fluttershy when she spoke. “It appears we need the castle decorated. So I was wondering if Applejack could handle the buffet, while Fluttershy and Rarity could work on the inside.” Pinkie started to fidget in her seat while Rainbow grumbled something about color.

Twilight looked back at the paper, smiled and said “Pinkie I'm going to need 100 cupcakes and Rainbow I need you to get ready for a sonic rainboom.”

Rainbow pumped her hoof in the air and said “Now that's more like it, this party wouldn't be awesome without me.”

Pinkie exploded with joy and started to hop up and down, she then stopped and saluted while saying “These will be the bestest cupcakes I have ever made, wait I'm going to need more sugar.”

As Pinkie Pie started to slip into crazy mode Rarity coughed and said “Darling I will use only the best material, oh and the dresses will be fabulous.”

Rarity pulled out a notebook in her magic and begin writing down ideas, while Apple Jack tipped her Stetson and said “Well ya’ll best be getting ready, cause I ’ma gonna knock your hooves off with my new apple cider mix.”

Fluttershy pointed her head down and in a quiet voice said “I’ll do whatever I can to help.”

As Twilight looked at her friends she couldn't help but smile. Twilight cleared her throat and said “Okay I'll see you all tomorrow, so meeting dismissed.” As everypony walked off Spike walked up, and noticed a note glowing under the document. Spike pointed to it, and Twilight grabbed it in her magic.

“Spike this is Starlight's emergency flash spell, something must be wrong.” As Twilight galloped out of the room Spike pulled a picture of Rarity out, and stared at it with puppy dog eyes. Meanwhile Twilight galloped to the library, and as she galloped by the supply closet she heard a giggle.

Starlight looked at the library door, and saw Twilight burst in saying “Are you okay? What's wrong? Are you okay?” Starlight chuckled and met Twilight's eyes.

“I'm okay Twi, my emergency is not so much about me but a creature.” As Starlight spoke Twilight visibly relaxed some, and continued to listen. “I was about to check on your meeting when I heard a giggle, and found a strange looking ventriloquist dummy.” Twilight thought back to the closet, and wondered if Starlight was losing it. “So after he appeared and disappeared, and started laughing and giggling I told him where the supply closet was.” Twilight meanwhile thought Starlight was bonkers, talking about disappearing and reappearing ventriloquist dummies.

After Twilight had waited a moment she spoke “Okay listen, I know you still feel bad about the cutie mark town and the barren waste land future. I know you're stressed, so I'm not going to do a friendship lesson today. Instead go rest, and collect your thoughts.” Starlight stared into Twilight's eyes and knew she didn't believe her, and after thinking it over she began to think that maybe it was just a hallucination.

Starlight smiled and said “Okay I'll go lay down, however would you check the supply closet for me?” Twilight’s smile slipped some however it still continued to show a happy warmth.

“Sure Starlight, I'll check it to put your mind at ease.” Twilight said. Once Starlight had left Twilight headed to the supply closet, and noticed some things were missing. She quickly dismissed the thought of a living dummy, and believed Spike had taken some of the stuff.

“I didn't touch anything Twilight.” Spike said. Twilight looked at her pudgy purple and green baby dragon, and smiled thinking he just wanted to surprise her. “Starlight said there was a living doll walking around giggling? Here I thought I was paranoid.” Spike said. As Spike left to go check on Starlight Twilight received a letter from Celestia, Spike nearly choked on it however he was still able to deliver it to Twilight.

“Spike the other princesses want to see me, there's apparently a magic surge that was caused by some type of portal. I'm needed there to discuss the matter at once, please send a letter telling Celestia that I will arrive shortly.” Spike nodded and began writing, once he was done he sent the letter through dragon breath. Meanwhile Twilight packed her saddle back and left the room to get an extra note pad, once she was gone the lighting flashed and Slappy pulled a remote from his suit.

“The unicorn that became an alicorn, now that’s some magic.” Slappy turned his head at the sound of hoof steps, and quickly placed his remote into Twilight's saddle bag. By the time Twilight got back with her extra note pad Slappy was gone, however his remote based on simply energy transfer stayed in the saddle bag. When Twilight got to the chariot that had brought her to Ponyville so long ago she smiled, and as she got in she remembered her battle against Nightmare Moon. The trip to Canterlot was short, however once she arrived she got out and headed to the throne room. Meanwhile as the chariot was unhooked a dummy fell out from underneath, and as the guard ponies drew closer. A giggle rang out, and then two screams.

When Twilight finally arrived in the throne room Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadence were waiting. Once she was seated Celestia began to speak however was caught off guard by a creepy laugh, all three princess looked around however found nopony. Then there was a flash of lightning and the lights went out, when they came back on there was a dummy on the table and it looked as if it had been thrown and landed on the table

Luna cried out "THIS IS NOT AMUSING, WHO HAS THROWN THIS ODD DUMMY ON OUR TABLE".

The dummy then rose up slowly and said "Who you calling dummy, dummy Bahahahaha", Luna was caught off guard and while Celestia and Cadence looked in wonderment Twilight remembered what Starlight had said.

Twilight stood up and spoke "So Starlight was right, there is a dummy in Equestria and you do give off a creepy vibe."

The dummy known as Slappy giggled and said "So your Twilight, well it will be a pleasure stealing your powers." Slappy moved his hands around the table "All of your powers actually, Bahahahaha". Celestia and Luna took up a defensive stance and Cadence too, they then aimed their horns at Slappy while he laughed at them in his chilling laugh. Slappy then jumped down onto his two legs and pulled a remote from Twilight's saddle bag on the floor, before the alicorns could do anything they were hit and too weak to stand. Slappy then turned around towards Twilight, meanwhile Twilight’s horn flared and a protective bubble popped up. Slappy looked at the bubble and laughed "This'll be fun".

Starlight was looking over some of the books on the shelves when she felt a ripple over Spikes pillow, she then saw a piece of Slappy’s suit. “I knew that dummy was real.” Starlight said as the realization that he was dangerous and missing dawned on her, she also realized that Slappy had to have come through the rift. Meanwhile in Canterlot Spike the purple baby dragon was heading to the throne room looking for Twilight who let him sleep in their guest room, while at the same time Slappy stole 3 Alicorn princesses magic and only needed Twilight's to complete his set.

Twilight put up a shield and quickly ran through her options, she couldn't leave the other princesses and couldn't even touch Slappy with that remote in his possession. Before she could finish her train of thought though the doors opened. Spike saw his friend, his sister, his mother figure in a bubble while the other princesses were unconscious while a dummy stood on the table pointing a remote at him. Before Spike could even process what was happening Slappy laughed and fired a blue beam of magic from the remote and watched as it went toward Spike, however before it made contact Spike was teleported into Twilight's bubble. Also at the same time the princesses awoke from their unconsciousness and saw Twilight struggling, and through pained breaths told Twilight to leave and get the other elements so they could put a stop to Slappy. Slappy laughed and then saw the fire in their eyes, he stopped and realized that he hadn't read about any elemental power.

Slappy realizing he needed to end this quickly, fired at Twilight's shield however by the time it broke Twilight and Spike were outside the castle entirely. Slappy laughed and clicked his remote to tie the Alicorns up, and make them into puppets. Ropes fell from the sky, and quickly wrapped around their hooves and back. When he was finished he sat in a thrown, and asked what The Elements of Harmony were. Once Celestia had finished telling Slappy he realized his mistake, and began planning for his comeback. Slappy knew that he needed to deal with the elements, however which way was going to be the fun part. As Slappy began to imagine all of the wonderfully insane ways to destroy the elements a weird creature made up of different animal parts appeared, and when he saw Slappy he proceeded to laugh. The creature continued to laugh until his head rose off his body, and popped into confetti. As Slappy watched the creature laugh, he thought one word.

“What?”

Chapter 3 The Alicorn Beating out now!!!!!

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading chapter 2, however the real fun begins in chapter 3.
Chapters 1-11 out now!!!