• Published 19th Sep 2016
  • 2,114 Views, 78 Comments

N.C.I.S The Magic Chronicals - typervader



When a book on chaos magic winds up in Twilight Sparkles hooves she belives she can master it. Meanwhile a group of trained N.C.I.S agents just finished up a mission. What will happen when these to forces meet?

  • ...
13
 78
 2,114

Abnormal Paradox pt. 1

Abnormal Paradox Part 2

In a small Washington, D.C. field office in Washington Navy Yard, Washington D.C, a frantic Forensic Scientist named Abigail "Abby" Sciuto was panicking when the girl she was supposed to look after suddenly doubled over in extreme pain and blacked after turning into a small unicorn/pegasus hybrid.

'What is going on?! How did she turn into some animal?!' Abby Screamed in her head. She had taken the time to lift this small creature onto one of the tables before starting her little freak-out. 'how am I going to explain this to Gibbs? Worse what will I tell the others if they come down here and discover this creature? What else can go wrong today?' Abby finished with a groan.

It was at this time that it turned out that fate was listening to Abby's internal rant because after she finished uttering those words the elevator opened to reveal Anthony DiNozzo, an NCIS Senior Field Agent and a former Detective, entering the lab.

"Hey, Abby you down here?" DiNozzo called out when he came in wondering what was taking her so long with this girl. He was, however, hoping to get to know the woman they brought in a little better though before they sent her home or something.

Abby hearing Tony walking toward the door quickly ran out the door to intercept him so he wouldn't think she was bringing stuffed toys to work with her. "Tony? W-What are you doing here?" She stuttered in her best not-suspicious-at-all voice as she could manage.

Most people would describe DiNozzo as a "Charming Goofball." Others have called him a movie buff, a jock, and most of all a womanizer, but if there was one one thing Tony was not, was blind or dumb. Being a former police detective, he developed an ability to read a lot of body language and could tell when someone was either lying or trying to hide something, and Abby was most definitely trying to hide something.

"So what are you trying to hide in there Abby?" Tony asked in his usual snarky voice. His expression soon turned serious when he asked, "Where's the girl Gibbs said was out here in the hall?" While Tony would generally give someone a chance to make an excuse to justify themselves, he wasn't about to let an unknown person wander through the place without supervision.

Abby was still sweating and trying to come up with an excuse to get DiNozzo to leave when the unthinkable happened, The girl/creature stirred and let out a pained groan. With DiNozzo wondering what that was as it didn't sound human, Abby rushed back into the lab to check up on the girl. In her haste to get back to Twilight, she forgot to close the door, so she was understandably startled when she heard DiNozzo say, "Abby, What is that and how did it get in here and where is the girl?"

Abby squeaked when she turned around fast enough to make her left hand accidently slap the pony-like creature causing Twilight to let another groan. Hearing Twilight groan like that caused Tony to try and get Abby away from it, but was surprised when Abby turned back around and apologized to it like it could speak back and began asking it questions like, "Are you okay?" or, " How many fingers am I holding up?" To say that Tony was confused would be an understatement.

The confusion skyrocketed when he heard the last thing he expected to hear from this creature, "UGH, What happened and why do I feel shorter all of a sudden?" It said as it woke back up from where she was sitting. She looked at her hands and saw hooves once more. She smiled.

“What?! Oh ,Thank Celestia! Maybe this was all just a bad dream.” Twilight said, looking around. To her dismay, she was still in the medical ward where she met the others, and there were the same bipedal creature that reminded her of Pinkie, but who was the other on? And why was the blockier one looking at her she was going to eat his brain or something?

“Or not. Great. I was hoping it was just a dream i had caused myself reading three days straight...again,” Twilight mumbled to herself. DiNozzo looked at Abby, who was just staring at this creature and quickly grabbed her dragging her away from Twilight before grabbing his gun thinking that it was controlling her or something. He had seen the ‘Invasion of The Body Snatchers’ before and if this thing was capable of something like that than they needed to get rid of it soon.

“Ahh, Tony, What are you doing,” Abby protested to the quick and somewhat forceful pull as DiNozzo drew his gun.

“Get away from it Abby, it could be a body snatcher of some new breed of alien mutant. Why are you here alien. And where is the girl! And don’t think i won’t know when you are doing you freaky alien mind trick and i won't hesitate to shoot” Tony asked her, aiming it at her.

“What?! Alien? Girl?” Twilight hastily replied, though quickly mumbled something to herself ”What’s a girl? Was that the creature i was turned into when whatever happened to me brought me here?”

“Abby get Gibbs, if whatever this thing is, is dangerous than i want to at least be sure it's not going anywhere.” Tony half-whispered, half-shouted as he got ready to pull the trigger of his gun.

Abby quickly snapped out of her stupor and quickly placed herself between DiNozzo and the creature. “Tony stop, that is the girl we rescued,” She said while shielding the creature. “I was in here when it happened, one moment she was fine, well as fine as someone covered in injuries can be, but then she doubled over in pain and, ‘morphed’ i guess you could say, into that,” She explained, “It’s true Tony.” Abby said when she saw the sceptical brow being raised

“Are you sure it’s safe Abby?” Tony asked. “She might be some covert alien spy.” This reminded Twilight of Rainbow Dash as she said almost the same thing when they first met.

“But, she’s so cute! Look at her wings! I don’t think they're fake and earlier she was levitating a twenty pound autopsy stool like it weighed nothing.” Abby added in, split between wanting to go and hug Twilight and getting Tony to believe in the occult and magic.

DiNozzo still couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This strange creature sitting before him had claimed to be the girl that was found earlier and Abby was saying that it could use so form of mental control over a 20 lb twenty pound stool like it weighed nothing. All Tony could do was sigh and shake his head ruefully, “Well there goes my chances again on getting a pretty girl to go out with me,” He said while holstering his gun, “Abby could you go make sure that no one comes down here so i can she can tell me how she got here.”

Sure thing Tony!” With that Abby rushed to the elevator to make sure the coast was clear.

“I really need a drink,” DiNozzo Sighed as he turned to fully look at the horse/creature/thing. Upon examining the creature he could see all the injuries that he remember seeing on the girl, further cementing the fact that this creature was in fact the girl they found. ”Well then can you tell me whats going on and why you here? I really don’t like being left ‘out of the loop’ as they say and the is giving me a headache just thinking about it.”

So for over an hour Twilight explained who she was, what she was, where she was from, and up to her most recent memory, “The last thing i remember was having breakfast with Spike, my number one assistant, before giving him the day off to do some re-shelving of my castle library. Everything after that is a blur.” Twilight said, finishing explaining to the thing to ‘Tony’; She was still confused on what the creature was, but judging by the name it was a he, how she wound up in this world.

“So, you're a magical pony princess from another world and don’t know how you got here? Yep, I’ve gone mad.” Tony said, not believing what he was told. Heck he was close to thinking he had fallen asleep at his desk after the case they were on earlier that day.

“I Wouldn’t say that DiNozzo, even mad people are right sometimes.” A voice spoke from behind him causing DiNozzo to jump and turn to see who snuck up on him, only to pale as he saw Gibbs smirking, while Abby hid behind him with a pouting look on her face. “So care to explain why i found Abby up top sneaking around trying to keep me from coming down here to check up on Twilight,” He said while keeping Abby from sneaking off, “Speaking of, where is she, i want to ask her a question.”

Twilight’s ears perked up at that and made her way around Tony to see the creature the found her looking at her like he was trying to determine whether to it was better to simply give her a carrot, which she would like since she haddn’t eaten since breakfast, or if what he was really there. “Um, hello, thank you for helping me.” Twilight said with a light blush due to the awkwardness of the situation she was in.

Instead of disbelief he simply said to DiNozzo, “DiNozzo, make sure you clean up after her.”

Author's Note:

I know, quick update, even from me. We had both chapters ready so we thought might as well. Enjoy!