• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 2,351 Views, 40 Comments

Love Conquers All - RandomHumanBeging4112



Rainbow Dash an Soarin are betrothed. Rainbow dosen't like Soarin at all. Soarin does. Chaos happens. But in the end, Love Conqers All, pun intended

  • ...
7
 40
 2,351

In the Unfortunate Event that Someone Kisses You When They're not Supposed to....

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Rainbow Dash turned over and almost smashed her alarm clock.

"Rainbow!" Firefly called. "We need you to go run some errands before you go home!"

"Okay! What do ya need?" Rainbow yelled back.

"Come down hear and I'll tell you!" Firefly said.

"Okay, fine." she said as she was walking downstairs.

Her mom gave her a long list of things she needed to get for her parents. She walked out the door and headed for the Ponyville market. When she got there, she noticed her friends shopping at the clothing department.

"Hey guys! Why are you shopping at the clothing department and not at Rarity's?" Rainbow asked.

"Oh, hello Rainbow Dash, we're helping Rarity get some inspiration, we would have invited you, but we thought that you and, Soarin had some business to attend to." Twilight explained.

"Okay, but, don't you think that I would tell you if I was busy?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, you didn't tell us that you were getting married, darling." Rarity countered.

"Well, I didn't know until the night before the tea party and didn't I tell you then?"

"Yes, but you could have, well, okay fine, but still!" Rarity said in defeat.

"I win!" Rainbow said with a smirk.

"Oh, hello Rainbow Dash, I didn't see you there!" A mysterious voice said.

"Rapid Fire! What are you doing here?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, I'm actually shopping here and I thought that I would say hi!"

"Okay. Why are you only just taking a notice to me? Wait, is it because I'm marrying your cousin?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes, actually. I think, I might have started to take a liking to you." Rapid said.

"Umm, well, uh, bad timing then. Hehe." Rainbow nervously chuckled. She looked back for her friends to back her up, only to find that Rapid had led her away to place where she could see someone that she knew and kind of loved.

"Wait. What is Soarin doing here, he wouldn't need to go to the market, then again, you wouldn't need to. Why did you really come here?"Rainbow asked, scared of what would happen next.

"Shhhhh, my love, I brought Soarin here, knowing that you be here, he doesn't know that you are here in the rich district with me, I brought him here so he could what's about to happen." Rapid said in a chilling voice.

Just then, Rapid called for Soarin to see what was about to happen. When Soarin came over, Rapid pulled Rainbow into deep kiss. Soarin just stood there, shocked that Rainbow would just stab him in the bake like that. When Rapid finally let up, al Rainbow could do was stand there.

"See Soarin, Rainbow and I are deeply in love!" Rapid said, trying to pull Rainbow in for another, only to have Rainbow knock him out and call him something not-so-ladylike.

She looked up to see Soarin just standing there, staring at her in disbelief. She quickly ran away and didn't look back. For she did to want Soarin to see the tears forming in her eyes.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating on Friday, like I said I would.:twilight sheepish: DARN CHORES AND HOME WORK!:flutterrage: Anyway, there will only be about two more chapters after this one. I hope you liked it! And sorry for the cliffhanger. And wait. AND short chapter.:twilightblush: