• ...
20
 17
 1,457

Something's wrong.

Jake woke up in a cloud bed, he turned to see Rainbow Dash cuddling with him, he got up he left a note saying he got to do something. He walked at Futtershy house.
"Hey oh hi Jake." said Futtershy.
"Oh hi Futtershy can we talk?" asked Jake
"Oh ah sure." said the nervous pony, letting him in.
"I just want to tell you something." said Jake
"What is it?" asked Futtershy
"Well wh...." she was interrupted by Jake kissing her! She gave back the kiss.
"Uh.... That was..."
"Amazing." said Jake finishing what she said. They formed into another kiss.
"Oh no I have to go to Rarity's for a outfit shes making me." said Jake.
"Oh we'll I'll she you later." said Futtershy. Jake walked to Rarity's house.
"Oh hi Darling, what do you need?"asked Rarity.
"Oh i was just asking if you can make me another outfit, please?" asked Jake.
"Oh sure why didn't you come earlier?" asked Rarity.
"I was busy." Jake said shaking the back of his neck. They went upstairs to her room.
"This is a lovely and beautiful room." Jake said. Rarity blushed a little.
"You know I kinda want to ask you something?" ask Jake
"Wel..." she was cut off but Jake, KISSING her! She gave the kiss back. Then he saw something at the doorway. It was rainbow dash.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" yelled Rainbow Dash.
"What are you talking about darling..."
"No more darling stuff." Rainbow was crying she ran downstairs.
"What was she talking about?!?" asked Rarity. She pulled away and ran after Rainbow. Jake just stood there and didn't do anything. Sooner or later Futtershy came and they all started to argue at each other. Twilight, Apple Jack, Pinkie, came as fast as possible they broke up the fight. They were all mad at Jake for lying and being a cheater. They ran upstairs, too see that he ran away. They all got together there fight broke, but something felt wrong like something or someone was released.