• ...
20
 17
 1,457

A new war started

There were Changlings falling from the sky, in a green color, falling like a metior. They were running after the train to see that it was covered with Changlings.
"Oh no now what?!" yelled. Rainbow Dash.
"We run." said Jake.
"Run we're?" asked Pinkie Pie.
"On the tracks, there are no trains." said Jake. They all ran on the tracks to Canterlot. It seemed like forever but they made it there.
"Ok were.....here." said Jake all tired.
"My Hooves!!" yelled Rarity. Her hooves were covered with mud.
"Oh my ..... Look!" yelled Futtershy. Canterlot was also under attack.
"Let's go!" yelled Jake. They all ran to the Elements of Hamony, Jake ran to the castle.
"Were are you going?" asked Apple Jack.
"I'm going to get the Princesses, you guys get the Elements!" said Jack.
"Be careful!" yelled Twilight. Jake ran to the castle to see both Luna and Celestia tied up in a cacoon, a green cacoon. Jake was bucked in the gut, by the queen of the Changlings.
"Ow!" yelled Jake as he fell to the floor.
"Oh dear did that hurt?" laughed Discord, and the queen of the Changlings. Discord went up to him and looked him in the eye. Jake spit at him, it ticked off Discord, he took his claw and clawed hi in the face. Jake feel to the floor, bleeding badly. Then the Elements of Harmony walked into the room. Captured.
"Jake!" yelled The Elements of Hamony. Then a Changling brung Discord the necklaces. He was laughing. Jake ran up and took the necklaces and threw them at Mane six. They took the necklaces. They got into formation. The other Changlings ran away leaving Discord and the queen.
"NO!" yelled the queen she fired a beam at them he jumped into the beam. Dieing.