• Published 28th Aug 2016
  • 346 Views, 4 Comments

One Can't Escape Their Own Past - Hazel_Hester777



Fluttershy's past has begun to catch up on her.

  • ...
 4
 346

Abduction

“And that was all I know about my family!” Pinkie Pie ended her tale. She and the others were playing a game where they would have to tell something about their past, particularly their family. Almost everypony had discussed something about their past, even Bunny! Almost.

“What about you, Fluttershy? Anything you have to tell about your family?” Rarity asked.

Fluttershy tried to think back a bit. But before she could grasp at a certain part, it felt like something sharp had pierced her brained. She let out a small whimper, but shook it off.

“You already know what my sister told you”

Twilight and Bunny didn’t buy it. Bunny did look into her memories, but a certain part was blocked. Twilight was concerned for the small whimper of her marefriend.

“Are you okay? You looked like you were stabbed”

“I’m fine, Twilight. This happens every time I try to remember about what Poison Rose said”

“So, you can’t remember the rest of your past?”

The mare shook her head. “I can’t remember a thing besides what Rose said” she felt the sharp pain again. And looked around as her pupils widened. “I don’t think I want to remember any of it”

“Aww, it’s alright, Flutters” Twilight hugged the mare.

“Bunny, did you see anything when you looked through my memories?”

“Sorry, I can’t. When I went through them, there was a certain part that was blocked. It’s like it was locked behind a door”

“Thanks anyway”

“Don’t worry; Poison Rose already told us something anyway” Spike said.

“Besides, whether you remember your past or not, you’re still our Fluttershy” Twilight kissed the Pegasus.

Fluttershy blushed. “I love you, Twilight”

“I love you too, Fluttershy”

For a moment, it all seemed fine. Sure, Fluttershy may have slight amnesia but all was fine. Nothing major. Well, until…

A small ball just popped out of nowhere and infront of Fluttershy. She was afraid at first and flinched upon impact. But curiosity soon settled in, and she went near it. It looked harmless enough. She poked it a bit; it just slightly rolled an inch. Then a puff of gas sprayed into her face. She suddenly began to feel sleepy. She tried her best to keep herself awake, but it was all in vain. She could only tumble as the gas’ effects kicked in and made her collapse. Thankfully, she was caught by a worried Twilight.

“Fluttershy, wake up!” Twilight shook the mare to make her respond. She just hanged limp in response.

Bunny looked at the now empty ball. She examined it carefully, and reported her findings. “Twilight, it’s a sleeping gas bomb!”

Spike trotted up to Bunny. “But, who would do this to Fluttershy?”

“FREEZE!” a group of voices yelled. The group turned around to see a troop of ponies in military attire come out of the bushes. They all looked very strong and not very easy to beat. The seven just began to shudder in fear. Did they do something wrong? They were just talking about their pasts at a tea party. And did they want Fluttershy? They didn’t have time to react as a certain stallion marched infront of them. This was a Pegasus with red skin and purple hair. They immediately assumed it was the leader.

“Not to fret, young civilians” he spoke. “We are just here to pick up somepony”

Rarity tried to act like it was no threat. “Not to worry, darlings” she flipped her mane to the side.

The stallion just brushed her aside. “Sorry, ma’am. I already have a pony to love”

As the stallion approached, he neared Twilight, Fluttershy, Spike, and Bunny. The Alicorn just held Fluttershy closer. Bunny began to whine and back up as Spike held her.

“No worries, Princess. I’m just here for Slash Wing”

The entire group was shocked. Slash Wing? What did he mean by Slash Wing? Was that Fluttershy? Was he trying to say Fluttershy had become part of the military?

“Slash Wing?” Twilight asked. “There’s no Slash Wing here”

“What are you talking about? She’s here right now, there in your hooves”

Twilight was beginning to worry. “You may have mistaken her for somepony else; her name’s Fluttershy and I don’t think she even met you”

“What do you mean she never met me?! I knew her pretty well and…” he stopped and noticed how Twilight was holding was the mare. “Why are you holding her like that?”

“She’s my marefriend”

The stallion’s jaw dropped. He began to get angry. “What do you mean she’s YOUR marefriend?! She’s mine!”

Twilight began her anger too. “What do you mean she’s yours? She’s Fluttershy, animal caretaker, Element bearer of Kindness, Mistress of Bunny, and Marefriend of Princess Twilight Sparkle”

“You brainwashed her into loving her, did you?”

“What?! No! I’d never!”

“I won’t have at it! I’m going to unbrainwash her and let her mind roam freely again”

“Not if we can help it!” Rainbow yelled.

“She’s been our friend for so long; ya’ll think we’ll let you have her without a fight?”

“I won’t watch as you fill my best friend’s mind with lies!”

“You’ll turn her into your personal slave!”

Spike blew a small fire ball.

Bunny growled, baring her teeth.

The stallion just coughed and backed away as another gas bomb knocked the seven to sleep.

“Take them along with us, in the cages. Slash Wing stays with me”

Saying so, each was locked up in their own personal cages in a van. The stallion kept Fluttershy with him in the front seat, buckled up. He had those seven to deal with; but the mare beside him was all he could think about.

“Don’t worry, dear” he whispered as he stroked the sleeping mare’s mane. “I’ll help you”