• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 677 Views, 17 Comments

Little Mac and Cannotfly - Akataja



Day by day she tries to be a worthy daughter and now, soon after her sixteenth birthday, it was time to face the truth.

  • ...
20
 17
 677

Chapter ten: The night between apples

Author's Note:

Been a while but here is another chapter.
Maybe this here gets a bit cloppy... but still sfw I would say ^^

Fluttershy enjoyed dinner with the Apple family, even when they lost they parents not long ago, she could still feel some warm family love in here. It was the way they spoke to each other, the way they laughed together and even the way Granny Smith played the "here comes the Chariot"-play with little AppleBloom to feed her. The giggling of AppleBloom was lighting up Fluttershy's heart like a candle during a cold night. She was wondering what would have happened to her if her family would have been like this? Maybe she didn't have to flee, maybe she would be a good flier and never would have a problem with living in Cloudsdale. Maybe she would-

“Hey, aren't you eating that?” Apple Jack's voice ripped Fluttershy from her thoughts. AJ pointed at her mashed potatoes. Fluttershy wanted to say no, but the loud growling of her belly spoke really clear, any pony had to laugh. Fluttershy looked over to Mac, his laugh was way deeper and somehow it felt cozier than any other right now. But was he laughing with her, or about her? Didn't he respect her? What was he thinking of her? Was she not more than a silly clown? Was that really important or was she thinking too much?

But then a puddle of Applesauce end up her nose. Anypony became quiet and looked at little Bloom, giggling and slobbering, what should they do now? After a few seconds McIntosh leaned forward, Fluttershy could smell him, all the sweat from the dailies hard work and his very own musky smell. Her heart raced a mile per second and she was afraid it would jump right out off her chest here and now. He was very close, so close it should have scared the timid yellow Pegasus, but it did not. He did not make any spook to her, but gently licked the Applesauce from her nose, McIntosh just could not let any Apple get waist. He did the same to his sister or any other member of his family when something like this happened. When he did to Fluttershy, she nearly fainted and blushed hard when Mac realized who he just licked he blushed too - thanks to Celestia his red coat made it difficult to show. He wanted to say something, but then he got hit by Bloom's spoon, full of applesauce and soon after that any pony got back to laughing.

This night Fluttershy was sleeping together with Apple Jack in her bed, that was very comfortable and warm. The mattress was filled with hay, not as soft as a cloud, but it smelled really good. Apple Jack was happy to share her bed, she thought that Fluttershy was a really nice pony and don't want her to sleep on the hard sofa. Fluttershy could not sleep in McIntosh bed again because the red stallion needed to sleep there this time. Little Angel Bunny found a place to sleep on a huge hay-filled pillow, he was happy as long as there was a huge carrot at his side. Fluttershy also put a little blanket over him and nuzzle to him. His little bunny nose was so tiny next to her pony snout that she had to be very careful, but she loved it that way, little Angel Bunny was cute like nothing else. She was humming a melody for the critter and AJ seemed to know it.

“So your mother sang this song too?” the light orange mare with the blond mane asked, sitting on the edge of her bed and looking over to the Pegasus and the bunny.

Fluttershy had to sigh and lowered her head a bit, her pony ears hanging sadly down “I don't know, I have this melody in my head every time I am sad and need some encouragement. I did not know there is an actual song...”

“Oh? Well, that is no problem, I can show you the song.” AJ grabbed the guitar from behind her bed “My mom taught me how to play the guitar and this song.” she had very skillfully hooves and no problem adjusting the guitar before she started to play. The first notes gave Fluttershy a shudder going down her spine when AJ spoke “Yah know, some ponies have dogs for pets and some ponies have cuts, but”

She started to sing with her lightly hoarse voice, at first, no pony could have thought that this mare could sing, but it sounded beautiful to Fluttershy and gave her the feeling she wanted to cry in happiness.

"There was a tailor, had a mouse
Hi diddle um come feed a
They lived together in one house
Hi diddle um come feed a.

Hi diddle um, come tintrum tantrum
Through the house of Granny
Hi diddle um, come over the lea
Hi diddle um come feed a..."

Apple Jack sang the full song for Fluttershy and the cyan colored eyes of the Pegasus become bigger and bigger and wet, she did not know why, but she knew this song and it made her happy and sad at the same time. But Fluttershy was not the only pony listening to the song, there was also Big McIntosh. The big red stallion was staying at the open door with a happy smile. He doesn't want to interrupt the mares because he enjoyed the song like he would enjoy a big bright red apple. He knocked gently the door frame when AJ finished the song and both mares looked over to him, Fluttershy hides instantly behind her one wing and closed ashamed her eyes, making a cute, little, scared sound, like a little mouse. Apple Jack just sighed and walked over to her big brother “Big McIntosh Apple, why are you staying there like a creep?”

Mac did not say anything, he just walked in and put the additional Pillow and Blanket for Fluttershy from his saddlebacks on the bed. When he turned around to leaf the room again he spoke to his sister “I did not hear you sing since...” Apple Jack shut his mouth by putting her hoof gentle on it, just smiling at him and nodding. She hugged her brother and gave him a small kiss. Fluttershy blushed even harder when she saw that, hiding her face behind her mane and smiling gently.

Fluttershy could not go to bed directly, she had to go to the bathroom first, doing what a young mare had to do in the bathroom. After she cleaned her hooves and face she walked back to AJ's room, very quiet and careful, she doesn't want to wake any pony. On her walk through the dark corridor, she noticed an open door, it seemed like McIntosh had forgotten to close behind him. She just wanted to close the door for him, but then she saw him. She saw him from behind while he stretched his limbs and she could see anything! She saw these parts of a stallion before, but this time it was somehow different. She looked in another direction and closed her eyes, trying to calm her fast heartbeat down. She knew she should go to bed now, it was not nice peeping on other ponies.

When she opened her eyes Big McIntosh stood right in front of her, she could admire the muscles under his red fur and follow some sweat drops when they rolled down. He was again so close to her, his musky smell filled the air and made her light-headed. She could not speak one single word and he was silent too when he grabbed her with one arm and pulled her inside. Big McIntosh was a very large stallion, right? Several her size and weight, even with both wings she could not fight him and even if she wanted to, she could not prevent what he wanted. It was her first time and she was forced down on her belly, while her buddy was rubbed over the hard wooden ground the two sweating Ponies became one. The room was soon filled with moaning and musky smell and it hurt, it hurt much inside Fluttershy, but she doesn't want to scream for help, why did she not wanted? How was this feeling? She opened her mouth lightly and wanted to say something.

“Ma'am?” the deep rough voice of McIntosh ripped Fluttershy from her strange fantasy, her cheeks were blushed and her healthy wing was fully spread. The red stallion has found her in this position when he turned around and was worried about her. “Ma'am Fluttershy, do you need help?”

The following “EEEEP” was the biggest “EEEEP” in the young history of Fluttershy. She dashed away even faster than her friend Rainbow Dash to hide in Apple Jacks Bed under the blanket. She shivered hard like she was scared to death. Apple Jack was confused and looked under the blanket “Sugarcupe? What happened?” when Fluttershy raised the blanket could AJ see her suspicious face “yah shakin' like a rattlesnake in a field o' strawberries.”

“I don't want to talk about it.”

“Awww, come on, we are friends, you can tell me anything!”

“Let's just say, I had some kind of... nightmare.”

“So you had a bad dream, in the bathroom?”

“It was not really bad.” Or was it? “I just don't want to have another.” Or did she?

“I don't understand but when I had a Nightmare and was too afraid to sleep, there was only one thing that could help.”

“Oh? What is it?”

Apple Jack smirked and crawled under the blanket like a snake, she was fast enough so she could snuggle under Fluttershy's Wings and hug her tight. At first, Fluttershy wanted to escape, but the blanket was in her way and Apple Jack was strong. The fur of the two young mares was rubbing to each other, giving both a light ticklish feeling. Fluttershy could feel how warm Apple Jack was and how her breath stroke over her chest and down her belly. The young cowgirl holds her with both front legs, but it was just a light grab and the shy timid Pegasus knew she could escape anytime.

This is not bad, right? Apple Jack is also a female so this was not wrong, or?
Fluttershy never spends much time thinking about stallions and mares. She was sure that she was not into mares, but it felt good being hold by somepony and somehow she trusted Apple Jack.

Soon the two mares snuggled up together, becoming a fluffy fur ball in yellow and orange.