• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 555 Views, 9 Comments

The Industrialist V2 - Woodrow Wilson



An industrialist goes on a trip, and hits a bump in the universe with a human he picked up from earth.

  • ...
5
 9
 555

The landing

Chapter 3
Landing

The door led to the room which held the human, opened, revealing the clumsy bastard unto the the main room of the T.M. He came and sat next to me, and asked, immediately within the vicinity of my hidden masked face:

“Who the hell are you?” he queried curiously.

“I would ask the same question, if it weren't for the fact that I already can know your name, however, you can call me, Indy,” I said quite quietly, almost a whisper in terms of volume.

I brushed my mechanical, carbon-plated hands against my knees as well as the popliteal of my legs. The sensory modules inserted into my outre hand layer, allow me to brush the dirt and dust from my suit’s pants legs, because they have electronic sensors and has a rubbrey skin-like plated substance with high level of grip yet kinda silky and plush like a real hand would be like. The explanation for the ‘skin’ and ‘nerves’ in the english term of the Human language would be a special Carbon-polymer mixture.

Three was an interruption as the ship crashed into something, causing the emergency pilot-guard ran up to the fuselage.

“Sir! The ship shalt be going down, we hath hit an asteroid!” the pilot-guard exclaimed, conveying the important message, to which I responded quickly by running to the fuselage’s command console.

“We need to get this thing on the ground! ASAP!” I screamed as I punched a specific sequence of buttons, looking to activate the lifepod activator.

I pressed a teal coloured button, only to hear:

“Destruction sequence activated for the Train of the Multiverse; Def’r Sek-yiu actru re ‘t. Tein ir ‘t Milti Brez” the female robotic voice said in English and Entirion.

And yet, the peaceful Human from the planet Earth said only one word:

“Shit.”

And ‘tis then we felt the urge to grab onto something.

So I grabbed onto the bottom of my leather chair.

The ship ruptured in a spray of shrapnel and debris as powerful pyrotechnic explosives located at key structural points of the ship destroyed the support structures and the nearby hull, the resulting explosion sending the resulting hail of shrapnel and debris in an ever expanding capsule, most of which fell into the depths of space. Some of it, caught in the planetary gravitational field started streaking in a rain of fire as they sped toward the surface of the planet.

Lily collided with an asteroid, to which she clung to as it receded deeper into the depths of space. I grabbed Austen shortly before we began our atmospheric fall and teleported him and myself directly onto the planet’s surface, and as if the cosmos was giving me the middle finger, we ended teleporting 24 feet above the ground.

When we hit the ground, it felt sort of soft like freshly tilled dirt, but rough like sandstone, and something hard and malleable, like iron.

It seems as though we had hit at terminal velocity a stockpile of iron, which thanks to the durability and shock absorption capabilities afforded me by my suit, I have impacted upon. The pile seemed to be a stockpile for iron, as three were many others, it was just very well organized. By the time I had looked toward the human Austen, he had rolled over and had began groaning.

It twas then that I noticed small burns and scratches on Austen, leaving him bloody around his face and upper torso.

“Ow! What in all of the nine-hells happened?” said the man.

I responded with the answer to his question.

“You flew with me through the universe and almost died,” said I.

He continued groaning right next to me. I tried to get up, but the pile of metal shifted under my weight and proceeded to collapse in a cascading avalanche, Austen and I fell to the cobblestones of the road between the different piles of different metals.

It took about 7 seconds for all of this to happen, of course, because the cosmos likes to make me suffer, I think. Considering how many metal spears are in the steel pile 7.29 feet aways from me? Or better yet, count the amount of time between my attempts to stand up only to end up falling upon the cobble path.

Then a pair of beings, clad in an unknown material, which I do assume to be some kind of armour. The left had some visible skin, to which I could see it was pale, but kinda splotchy, the right one had a tiger striped skin or something and the middle one looked like a Norwegian from Earth.

Around 6’7” is what seems to be the average height of the small, patrol. They spoke some-kind of language, which of course, I can’t identify in the Universal Language Database.

“Mitt nah-oom dez yuree, yih nah-oom dez?” questioned the middle one.

The left and right creatures, readied some-kind of charge rifle, likely using an internal fusion engine, I assume and aimed it. The middle one pointed toward me and mumbled something to the left one, to which they answered in the same language.

I assume they were speaking about what to do with me. I looked to where Austen was and asked him if he knows what they were saying, and he responded in the negative.

I tried to identify the language, but to no avail, I couldn’t identify the language they were using. So I answered my name just to see if that was to be called a answer to a possible question they might’ve asked.

“Corrupted Industries.” I said loudly putting my fake hand in the air pointing up.

I had gotten off of the ground, when the middle one grabbed my arm and pulled me away from our crash site. They did the same with the human, but seemed to treat him much more gently. The middle one grabbed my arm, and linked it by putting their arm around mine. However, the two guards linked an arm to one of Austen’s arm so that Austen had a guard arm-linked on either side of his arms. I was being held on the left of my guard’s side and walking beside of the being holding onto me.

We were being led to a city-like congregation of structures, which I identified to have been made from a similar concrete mixture to Greek mortar, and clay brick. And an odd very dark Wood-like substance, it wasn’t wood, but rather something similar.

But along this cobble path, I saw quite a large building as it towered above all of the others among this town. I saw many pretty peasants, for most of the beings here were quite pretty, but they appeared sort of dirty. However, the oddest thing was that they either looked human-like having the same coloration and skin tone variation as the humans of Earth. Others had a skin tone selection that was beyond the spectrum the human-like beings had. They reminded me were of my race of Equians from Home and the Cat people of Freentyne, for they had tails that appeared very similar to that of a cat, the Spectrum Beings I started thinking them as due to their far more varied skin tone spectrum of unnatural colours, rather like that of my peoples.

Yet they strike me as beautiful for no other apparent reason, other than the similarities of my people, three can three be many factors which appeal to me in this state of open-mindedness, to which they fulfill certain criteria regarding things that I find attractive in my brain.

Despite our minor physical differences and our current inability to understand or communicate with our captors, the native species of this world continued its day-to-day chores and routines.

I had just then noticed right in the middle of that thought, that we were just about 12.65798 feet from the door to the large structure, to which I had just noticed to be incomplete in its construction, and from the looks of it, it is likely not stab-

Loud knocking sounds rang forth from the bronze knocker on the generally average sized door.

A little being of the spectrum, opened the door for us, to which we entered.

Author's Note:

Same as always, if any errors, tell of them.

Chapters will come in groups and cgunks.

chapter 10 is a jumper!:pinkiecrazy:/spoiler]