• ...
4
 14
 2,420

Dark pasts

One bright and sunny morning in Equestria Twilight was organizing her library when all of a sudden the CMC came busting through the door "Twilight we found this hat thing."said a over excited orange filly "it looks like some kind of helmet were did you find this ."asked Twilight levitating the helmet in the air "we found it while we trying to get are cute marks we were exploring a cave and there it was."said a small yellow filly with a big bow in her hair the helmet was a light blue witch also had faded over the years and had the word C.O.G printed on the back. "Well I have never read or seen any thing like this before."said Twilight "maybe the princess wi-"but before sweetie belle could finish Twilight's friend Rainbow dash came charging through the door "hey Twi do you have the new wow nice hat."she said while eyeing the helmet. "hello Rainbow."said Twilight greeting her friend "have you ever seen anything like this before?"asked Twilight "no but it looks really old."said Rainbow dashOne bright and sunny day in Equestria Twilight was organizing her books when all of a sudden the CMC came busting through the door. "Twilight we found this wierd hat thing!"said a over excited orange fillly "were did you find this?"said Twilight as she levitated it in the air while observing it. "we were trying to get are cutie marks by mineing and while we were diging we found it."said a small yellow filly with a large bow in her hair,Twilight had never seen anything like the before it was never in any history books she has read. The helmet had a lightish blue paint and had been faded over the years it was rusted and worn. "I have never seen anything like this before."said Twilight "maybe the princess will kno-" but before sweetie belle could finish Rainbow dash came charging through the door "hey Twi do you have the oh nice hat"she said eyeing the hat "have you ever seen any thing like this before?" asked Twilight "No but it looks pretty old just think what kind of creature would wear some thing like that ."said Rainbow dash "Yea I wish we cou-thats it Rainbow get every one to meet me here a soon as possible."said Twilight and with that Rainbow too off. Later when the mane six were at the library "every one I have a spell that will take us back in time so we can find out what are history was like before the Princess."said Twilight "You mean there was a Time before the Princess?" said Applejack " "Maybe I dont think this from are time."said Twilight while holding up the helmet. "then what are we waiting for!"yeld pinkie pie "alright is every one ready?"asked Twilight "wait Twilight how will we get back?"asked rarity "the spell will take us there and back when were ready."said twilight "ok now is everyone ready?" asked Twilight and they all agreed and in a flash of light they were gone. there was another flash and there they were 200,000,000 years in the past "uh Twi were are we?"asked Rainbow dash "I dont know were but were in the past alright."Twilight said "Are you sure it looks more like the future."said Rarity looking at all the buildings but some thing was odd there was no one around.In the distance they herd a ticking noise from a creature as it came from behind a building they noticed it was a small animal about the size of a dog with a yellow pack on its back.It started to hiss and shake fluttershy went closer to the animal "The poor things scared."she said but before she could get closer a tall figure ran by and kicked the creature into the air hiting a street lamp causing it to explode into fire and blood. "Fuck yea did you see that Nick the Cole Train dont got nothing on me!"the figure yeld after launching the creature to its doom. The figure was a tall muscular creature with a helmet like the one the cmc found Fluttershy looked up at the figure who just murdered the poor animal she gazed at its deep bright eyes and fainted. "What the." "look what you did Clay you made it faint."said another figure who came from behind cover, he was not as tall or muscular as the other figure but he had a different helment with two yellow stripes at the top of it. "Leave her alone you creeps!"shouted Rainbow dash "Well thats not really nice"said the smaller figure as he was charged by her the other figure could not help but to laugh "man you just got took down by a" but before he could finish she got back up and charged him "Get off me you crazy bitch!"he yeld as he was pushed to the ground. "Would you kindly leave my squad alone."another figure called out as he emerged from an ally way the figure was around the size of the first with two red stripes on his helmet. "your squad!"the first figure yeld out while picking up the pony and throwing her back to her friends. "were sorry for the miss understanding."Twilight said "What ever."said the third figure "do yall have names?"asked Applejack "Yea iam Corporal Nathen Dutch thats Clayton Carmine as he pointed to the first figure and thats are rookie Nick."finished Nathen.

"Well iam Twilight." "Iam Applejack please to meet ya." "Iam Rarity." "Iam Pinkie Pie" "Iam Rainbow dash and thats Fluttershy."she said as she pointed to the fainted pony on the ground."Those are some girly names."said Clayton"Well we are girls."said Pinkie "Great welcome to Bravo2." "Wait who died and made you leader?!"asked Clayton Nathen just stoped and held up a pair of Cog tags and said "Rashawn."