• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 359 Views, 6 Comments

Tales From a NOT SO HAPPY Heartbreak - Crimson Inferno



Valentine's Day Dance is coming up and Sunset's worried about asking human Twilight. During a sleepover at Pinkie's everything was revealed. Will Sunset's dance with Princess Twilight be a success or will they just become partners in a spy squad?

  • ...
 6
 359

SLEEPOVER!

"SLEEPOVER TIME!" the bubbly girl, Pinkie, shouted.

"Damn... Are we three the only ones here?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Uh-huh. I actaully sent you guys that the sleepover doesn't start until 8:30," Pinkie said.

"T-that's o-okay," I said.

"Sunset are you okay? I mean you're shaking and sweating," Pinkie said.

"Yeah..." I lied.

"Sunset, are you okay?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Yeah..." I lied again.

"Yeah right, I could tell if you lie because my brother told me," Sci-Twi said and smirked.

"Yeah... I'm not fine. Can I just take a shower and change into my PJs, Pinkie?" I asked the bubbly girl.

"Yeah. Sci-Twi, why don't you follow Sunset inside?" Pinkie said while giving me this 'You're Welcome' grin.

"Okay..." Sci-Twi said while blushing.

---- Inside the House ----

Why my mother Celestia?! I screamed in my thoughts.

"Hey, um... Sunset?"

"Hmm?" I hummed while getting my robe and PJs.

"Why were you acting weird when Flash asked me to the Dance?" Sci-Twi asked through puppy eyes.

"Well... you... see... I'll just tell you later," I said with a little grin.

"Okay, but before you tell me the reason, I'll tell you something once you're out of the shower," she said when I dashed in to the shower with my magenta robe on(it had a design of my cutie mark on it).

----- 7:38 P.M. -----
I got out of the shower and put on my PJs really fast. I turned around to face Sci-Twi while she was checking her phone. She had already put her phone down and turned to face me. I thought I saw a blush or something but... meh.

"So... what are going to tell me?" I pretended that I didn't know.

"I... uh... dammit..." Sci-Twi struggled.

"Just kidding... I already know... still..." I said scooting a little closer to her.

"Y-you do?! Okay... BYE SUNSET!" she said before making a run for it.

"Sparky! Wait..." I called out.

"What?" she said.

"Do you still like me?" I asked.

"Yeah... but not this much. I don't even know if you like me back," she said in between sobs.

"To be honest, I don't like you..." I started.

"Okay, I had enough..." she said before standing up.

"Listen to me okay?!" I said before pulling her back down.

"Okay..." she said, still sobbing.

"Look, I don't like you... I love you, Sci-Twilight Sparkle," I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"I... I love you, too, Sunset," she said before she kissed my cheek.

I was about to kiss her on the lips but...

"WOO-HOO! YEAH! SUNLIGHT FOREVER!" Pinkie shouted.

Fuck you Pinkie!, I shouted in my thoughts.

----- 8 :30 P.M. -----

"So, darlin', why are you so mad when it comes to Flash?" Rarity asked.

"Well... he practically tried to go to bed with me, tried to get me drunk, and tried to flirt with me even more," I said.

"Oh yeah... you told me about that,"Rainbow said as she hugged Fluttershy.

"And, he taught you how to play guitar," Fluttershy chirped in.

"Yeah... but that still doesn't make up for what he tried to do to me," I said.

"Well... you have someone to hug tonight," Sci-Twi said.

"Aw..." the rest of the girls cooed when Sci-Twi sat on my lap and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah... I have someone tonight, tomorrow, and forever," I said then nuzzled with Sci-Twi.

"Um... Ah don't mean to interrupt yer moment, but ain't Sunset suppose to tell us somethin'?" AJ asked.

"Oh yeah... there's gonna be a coronation for Prince and Princess of Valentine's. You can vote for your friends and yourself. No nomination needed," I said hugging Sci-Twi.

"OKAY! MY VOTE'S FOR SUNLIGHT!" Pinkie shouted.

"Mine too," Fluttershy said.

"Sunlight, bro," RD said.

"Mah vote is fer Sunlight," AJ said.

"My vote is for the lovely ship name Sunlight," Rarity said.

"Thanks!" I said before looking at Sci-Twi.

"Y-y-y-yeah... T-t-t-t-t-thanks," Sci-Twi shivered.

"Sparky, are you cold?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Sci-Twi said.

"Here, take my jacket," I said while handing her my jacket.

"Thanks, Sunset," she said, giving me a hug.

----- 9:00 P.M. -----

"Since, it's still early... May I ask you guys about your parents' occupations?" Sci-Twi asked.

Shit! How do I tell them that our principals, Principal Celestia and Principal Solaris, are my parents?, I thought. I started to panic but luckily...

"Mine are athletes and are always out of town," RD said.

"Mine are animal care takers in Cloudsdale," Fluttershy said.

"My parents are fashion designers in Manehatten," Rarity said.

"Mah family actually owns Sweet Apple Acres, and well... we're apple farmers there," AJ said.

"How 'bout yours Sunset?" they asked me.

"I... uh... you... see..." I struggled.

"Yeah, Sunset. We never see your parents on report card days or parent-teacher conferences. There's always that one last report card that Principal Celestia or Principal Solaris picks up," Pinkie said.

"Ugh! Fine... Principal Celestia and Principal Solaris are my parents. Well... my real mom died in a war, so, she made Celestia promise to be my mom if she never returned... and she didn't come back!" I said before breaking into tears.

"Sunset, I'm so sorry that I brought this up... Do you miss the pony Celestia though?" Sci-Twi said.

"I do but..." I said through sobs.

"If you want to go back there you can," she said.

"I don't need to unless it's an emergency," I said through sobs again.

"But you have a luxury life there," she said, almost breaking into tears with the thought of me leaving her.

"Even if I have a luxury life there... Equestria doesn't have the one thing that I have here," I said, wiping my tears.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You... Equestria doesn't have you! From your eyes to your cheeks to your smile to eveything that you are, Equestria doesn't have you!" I said giving her a hug.

"Oh Sunset," she giggled.

"In addition to my family tree, Cadence is my Aunt, which makes Shining my uncle, VP Luna and VP Artemis are my aunt and uncle," I said.

"So that's why my brother doesn't freak out," Sci-Twi said.

"Yeah, he was also my babysitter," I said.

"Candence was my babysitter," Sci-Twi said.

"GUYS, WANNA LISTEN TO PERFECT FOR ME AND E.T.?" Pinkie shouted as she grabbed her MP3.

"It's fucking dead, Pinkie," Rainbow Dash said.

"Perfect for Me as in Perfect for Me by-" I started.

"Show Me the Skyline?" Pinkie and I said together.

"Yep..." Pinkie said and smiled.

"We haven't heard that song yet," the rest said.

"Don't forget E.T." Pinkie said.

"By Katy Perry?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Yeah... how did you know?" Pinkie asked.

"I've listened to that song a lot of times," she replied.

"Okay... so Sunset, since you have your guitar, mind if you played Perfect for Me while singing?" Pinkie asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said and grabbed my guitar.

Perfect for Me:

I looked at a mirror and looked at Sci-Twi before falling face-first onto my pillow.

"Sunset?!" Sci-Twi shouted and ran to my side.

"Are you okay?" The rest of the girls asked.

"It depends if this is an angel by my side," I joked.

"Depends if you want me to die," Sci-Twi said.

"Please don't leave," I said being serious.

"You gave me a heart attack!" Sci-Twi shouted at me.

"Okay. Geez," I said.

"Sci-Twi, you wanna sing E.T. for us?" Pinkie asked.

"I don't know..." Sci-Twi said.

"Please... I'll help you,"I said.

"Okay fine," she said.

E.T:

"I didn't really help," I said to Sci-Twi.

"I know," she said giving me a pout.

"Guys, it's getting late," Rainbow said.

"Yeah... let get some shut-eye," AJ said before sleeping next to Rarity.

"Okay... Night guys," I said, " Goodnight, Sparky."

"Goodnight, Sunset," she said before hugging me and went to sleep.

----- 2:00 A.M. -----
Pinkie was sorta snoring though so I woke up.

Ugh! Can't breathe! Wait, since when did I own a lavender pillow and started hugging it? Holy shit! It's Sci-Twi, I nearly screamed but...

"What's wrong Sunset?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Sorry I woke you up," I apologized.

"It's okay."

"Let's go back to sleep and wake up in the morning."

"I'll sleep on one condition."

I groaned and pouted.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just a hug," Sci-Twi said.

"Okay."

Okay, I wasn't aware that I was hugging her while I wad sleeping but we're hugging again.

----- 8:00 A.M. (30 mins til classes start) -----

I jerked awake because I felt someone kiss on my cheek.

"Morning, Sunset," the girls said.

"Morning g--- I can't see! Fluttershy my bag," I said.

"Pinkie, get Sunset's bag," Fluttershy said.

"Rares, pass me Sunset's bag," Pinkie said.

Rarity gave Pinkie my bag. Then, Pinkie handed it to Fluttershy. Finally, Fluttershy grabbed my glasses and put them on my face.

"Much better," I said with a sigh.

"You wear glasses?" Sci-Twi asked.

"I wear glasses," I said.

"Since when?" Rainbow asked.

"Since I was just a filly," I said.

The girls nodded except for Sci-Twi.

"Filly?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Did you forget that Sunset's from a different dimension? A unicorn but she became an alicorn," Pinkie said.

"Yeah. Sorry, I forgot about the mirror and Equestria," Sci-Twi said and gave a sheepish smile.

"How come you never wear them to school darlin'?" Rarity turned her attention to me.

"Even though Mom keeps 2 more pairs at school, I don't want anyone calling me a nerd. That's the reason I was mean," I said.

"You're not mean, you're cute," Sci-Twi said before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Well... we better get dressed and get going to school," Pinkie said.

"Right, let's get ready," all of us said.

------- 8:15 A.M. (15 mins left) -------
We all got dressed and got ready. Fluttershy and RD went to get their skateboards, AJ and Rarity rode in AJ's car, Pinkie used her skates, and Sci-Twi rode with me on my motorbike.

"We'll see each other at the statue, got it?" I asked.

"Got it," the girls said.

"Let's roll," Sci-Twi said as she clung on to me.

"Just don't go to fast," Spike and Dim Sum said.

"Okay," I said, starting my motorbike and sped off while Sci-Twi buried her face in my jacket.