• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 359 Views, 6 Comments

Tales From a NOT SO HAPPY Heartbreak - Crimson Inferno



Valentine's Day Dance is coming up and Sunset's worried about asking human Twilight. During a sleepover at Pinkie's everything was revealed. Will Sunset's dance with Princess Twilight be a success or will they just become partners in a spy squad?

  • ...
 6
 359

Awkward Conversation

So... we came from the dance but we're still heading to our romantic destination. We were all in the same vehicle, a buggy.

"So... Sunset, you dropped the bomb yet?" Rainbow asked.

"What bomb?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Oh... um... just a surprise that I know you'll love," I said nonchalantly.

"Okay, but getting a present from you would be a present that won't be topped," Sci-Twi said.

"Uh-huh... what about..." Rainbow trailed off, leaving the rest to Pinkie.

"What about what?" I asked.

"What about..." Rarity and Pinkie weren't going to say what I think I'm going to hear.

"What about 'role playin'?" AJ asked.

I was lucky that Sour, who was snickering at the word, insisted in driving. If it were me... I would have made us crash.

"Indigo, what do they mean by role-playing?" Sugarcoat, Lemon, and Sunny asked in sync.

"Oh... um... well..." Indigo lowered her voice but I swear Sci-Twi heard.

"WHA?!" Sci-Twi yelled.

"Calm down. It's not like I'm going to do it with you," I said.

"Crap!" Sci-Twi said.

"What? You want me to?" I said.

"Maybe..." Sci-Twi said as she made her hand slide on my arm all the way to my lap.

I swear to Mom. If I do get frisky with Twi, I would bet that her mom, dad, aunt, and brother would kill me. Wait, Cadence won't kill me... she'd be preparing for everything, I snickered at the thought that Cadence would be with a baby in her arms but still jump up and down at everything Sci-Twi would tell her.

"Are you tempting me?" I heard Rarity asked AJ.

"I dunno sugarcube," AJ was using her sarcasm.

"So... Twi, do you ever think about having an offspring the same age as us?" I asked.

"I do, and well... I found a way how," Sci-Twi said, looking into my eyes.

"So you do want one?" Pinkie asked Sci-Twi.

"I dunno, Pinks. You sorta scaring my counterpart," Princess Twi said.

"This is just awkward," Princess Sunset said.

"Yep... anyways, Sci-Twi... Do you ever get frisky fantasies?" Princess Twi asked.

"Why? Do you?" Princess Sunset asked.

"Most of the time when I'm not busy," Princess Twi said as she circled her finger on my counterpart's arm.

"The Princess of Magic and Friendship, having frisky fantasies and lustful nights without a partner?" I asked before laughing my fucking ass out.

I was about to laugh harder until Sci-Twi jabbed three fingers in my mouth.

"Sunset..." Sci Twi said.

Great, I'm going to get it! But... what if I countered her attacks? I snickered and bit her finger slowly and softly.

"Gah! Sunset, are you getting frisky that fast?!" Sci-Twi yelled quietly as she tried to pull her fingers from my mouth.

I opened my mouth to let her fingers leave but they stayed put because Sci-Twi was completely lost.

"Sci-Twi..." pinched the bridge of my nose and continued," If you jab your fingers in my mouth the next time, I'll be making mental notes about mating or fucking you."

"Sunset, language!" Sour Sweet and Fluttershy shouted at me.

"Okay, but just remember Twi: I'll be doing everything you wish for tonight," I whispered in her ear, which made her shiver.

"Yes, your majesty," Sci-Twi said.

"Don't turn me on," I growled.

"Okay but at least let me call Shining that I'll be coming home late," Sci-Twi said as she pulled her phone out.

Phone Call w/ Shiny and Cady:
Twi: Hey Shiny.
Shining: Where are you?!
Me: She's with her friends, brother-in-law.
Cadence: You already?!
Me: Nope but don't tell her.
Shining: Got it, but being the big bro, I'll be keeping eyes on you two...
Cadence: You'll be keeping eyes on them on their honeymoon too?
Me: Please don't ruin it.
Cadence and Shining: Okay.
Twi: What are you three talking about?
Cadence: We vowed to not say anything.
Twi: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeee.
Shining: Not falling for it.
Twi: Okay, but would it be okay for me to stay in-
Cadence and Shining: Anything to get you two lovebirds together!
Twi: Okay...
Cadence: Bye, ladybug.
Shining: Bye, Twily.
Me: Bye, Twilight.
Twi: Sunset, you know you're next to me right? But bye.

Phone Call Ended

"So... nasty thoughts?" Princess Twi asked Sci-Twi again.

"Sometimes but not all the time! I started having some because of well..." Sci-Twi trailed off.

"Don't tell me you had lustful fantasies with me in it," I snickered.

"N-no... Maybe... I have no idea anymore," Sci-Twi said.

"Pinks, Sour, about how much time do we have left before we get there?" Princess Sunset asked.

"Mmm..." Pinkie sounded.

"Mmm... Oh uh... about 15 minutes," Sour said.

"You guys weren't making out, were you?" Indigo and Lemon asked.

"Maybe, maybe not," Sour answered.

"Okay, but don't do it while driving," Fluttershy said.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you,' Rainbow said while giving a reassuring kiss on Fluttershy's cheek.

"Eep!" Fluttershy yelped or was it yell.

"Okay, enough romantic scenes. We might need that energy at the Peak or was it Point?" Sugarcoat and Sunny said.

"Sure!" All of us said.

About 10 minutes later

"*snores* hmm... *snarls* *barks* OUCH!" I was sleeping but then I got hit in the head.

"Girls, Sunset was sleeping but I think she was having a frisky dreeeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmmm," Pinkie said in a sing-song voice.

"Was I?" I said.

"I think she was," Princess Sunset said.

"How is that?" Princess Twi and Sci-Twi asked.

"It's funny because... I had one," Princess Sunset said.

"Aw... same here, but mine was going a bit over board," I said.

"Tell us..." Lemon insisted.

"I... um..." I started.

"Please, your highness," Indigo and Sunny mocked.

"Please Prince Sunset," Sci-Twi whined.

"I swear if I'm turned on, I'm not going to go easy," I said with a little twitch in my eye.

"Don't pressure her," 3. 2. 1. "Sunset, tell us at Make Out Point or Peak!" Sour Sweet said.

"Fine, but it's going to sound weird," I deadpanned.

"Okay, ponyfeathers, that's one thing I don't want to listen to because I'll get frisky," Princess Twi said and covered her ears.

"Okay... here are the boxes with the rings," I whispered to AJ, Rainbow, Sugarcoat, Indigo, Princess Sunset, and Sour, while handing them their boxes.

Author's Note:

Yeah, I thought that having 7 proposals in one night would be weird... but I was tempted to do it! I mean I also can't wait for their next mission and some other things.