• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 354 Views, 6 Comments

Tales From a NOT SO HAPPY Heartbreak - Crimson Inferno



Valentine's Day Dance is coming up and Sunset's worried about asking human Twilight. During a sleepover at Pinkie's everything was revealed. Will Sunset's dance with Princess Twilight be a success or will they just become partners in a spy squad?

  • ...
 6
 354

Old Memories and New Ones

Okay... so we're back at the hideout. What scares me is that they strapped me on some sort of experiment table.

"I... uh..." I trailed off.

"It'll be fine... now please sign here that says I am able to change your humanity and use you as a lab rat," Dashfire said.

"Let's not get carried away here," Choken said.

"Yeah, you're right," Dashfire said.

"Let's just do the experimenting on the patient... Let's also use this big needle filled with tranquilizer," Choken said and showed us the needle.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed.

"Sunset, it going to be alright," Sci-Twi said.

"I think you should put away that needle," Dashfire said.

"Flame, are there any threats going on outside?" Princess Sunset asked.

"Positive, Flash and Trixter are outside and one of them is carrying a knife," Flame said.

"Orion, Choken, and Diamond, this is our time to prove Principals Celestia and Solaris that we have protective skills," Dashfire said and ran outside with the other three to defend the hideout.

Outside the hideout:

This has got to be the most stupidest thing I've ever done! I mean, who's crazy enough to go and help your friends when you lost some memories of one of your best friend, I scolded myself because I followed the four outside.

"Trixter! Flash! What did you do to my memory?!" I yelled.

"What? Can't I at least give you memories without her?" Trixter said.

I ran to him but Orion blocked me from a coming fist. He groaned and grabbed his stomach.

"Fucking horseapples! You'll pay for this Trixter," Orion said and groaned even more.

Then, just before I could try to dodge Trixter's next punch, Dashfire punched him in the balls.

"Okay, that's a level 20 code on the balls but fuck you Dashfire!" Trixter yelled and fell backward.

"Tell me how to get these Forget-Me-Lots away from me," I said giving a hiss.

"I don't know how!" Trixter said and casted a spell that made him teleport away from me.

"FLASH!" Choken and Diamond screamed while running and punched Flash square in the face.

"You guys are going to be great spies," I said.

"Thanks," both of them said.

Apparently, while the two of them were caught off guard, Flash pushed them and signaled Trixter to teleport the two into the hideout. Dashfire and Orion tried to punch his flank, but Trixter casted a spell to also teleport them into the hideout. So, it's only Flash, Trixter- oh wait, Trixter backed out... So it's just Flash and me.

"Sentry, let's dance!" I yelled.

"I'm happy to," Flash said as he drew a knife.

"So, you're the one who's carrying the knife," I said.

I calculated my escape points but I was cornered.

No way out of the knife's slashing area... I guess there's just one thing to do, I thought. Then again, this next thing I'm going to do will be the most stupid thing, so, scratch out whatever it is I said was the first stupidest thing, I thought again.

I ran to Flash and tried to punch him, but I got contact with the knife.

"Right near the neck," Flash said.

"Tell... me... how... to... reverse... the... spell..." I said between gasps.

"Never and you're losing blood, babe," Flash said.

"Don't... call... me... that..." I said between gasps but with anger in my tone.

Flash stayed there, while I sat up and felt the slash on my neck. Then, my vision started to get blurry...

I was lucky that I didn't leave Equestria, but I still had a huge amount of blood gushing from the cut.

"Hey, Sunset?" Sci-Twi and Dashfire asked.

"What... happened?" I asked between gasps.

"You attempted the most stupidest but sweetest move ever... You tried to punch Flash so he'll tell you how to reverse the spell," Sci-Twi said and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't do it," I said and started to cry.

"Sunset, don't cry," Choken said.

"Help's also on the way," Diamond said.

"There he is, Aunt Celestia," Orion said and pointed to Flash.

I was surprised to see Principal Cinch and my mom following Orion

"Flash Cinch Sentry? I am so embarrassed to see my own son doing this," Principal Cinch said.

"Sorry Mom," Flash said and walked slowly to Principal Cinch.

"Deepest apologies, Celestia," Cinch said.

"It's alright but he will be expelled from school," Mom said.

"Yes, he'll be grounded for one month and he is not allowed to go to the Valentine's Day Dance. Farewell," Cinch said and dragged Flash by the ear.

"Farewell," Mom waved and saw me and my bleeding neck.

"Solaris... we have to rush Prince Sunset and the others to the hospital," Mom said to Dad.

"Okay, let's go," Dad said and mentioned the other's to follow him.