• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 357 Views, 6 Comments

Tales From a NOT SO HAPPY Heartbreak - Crimson Inferno



Valentine's Day Dance is coming up and Sunset's worried about asking human Twilight. During a sleepover at Pinkie's everything was revealed. Will Sunset's dance with Princess Twilight be a success or will they just become partners in a spy squad?

  • ...
 6
 357

You're Back!

I was rushed to the hospital to stop the bleeding and luckily, I get to go back to the hideout.

Hospital:

"Am I going to be alright?" I asked Dashfire.

"Yeah, you are," Dashfire said and waved goodbye.

I waved back and I was confused on why Sci-Twi followed me to the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, before Flash was taken away, he threw his knife. He wasn't aiming, so, I got a deep cut on my arm," Sci-Twi said with a smirk on her face.

"You're lying... I saw Flash putting the knife in his pocket," I said.

"Alright, you caught me... I actually made this cut with an arrow. When I saw that Solaris was telling us to follow him to the hospital, I knew I had to be with you... no matter what," Sci-Twi said.

"Thank you for putting up with me," I said and hugged her.

"I wish you had your memory back before the dance," Sci-Twi said.

Okay, so we got patched up and released to go back to the hideout.

Hideout:

The girls and Orion were watching a movie when we entered.

"Tomorrow night is the night of the dance," I told Princess Sunset.

"I know but I still want to ask her, maybe, at the dance," Princess Sunset said.

"She's still too nerdy to ask her out," Dashfire teased.

"Dashfire's right," Choken said.

"Access granted, Principal Celestia," Flame said.

"Thank you Flame," Mom said.

"Hello, Principal Celestia," we all said.

"Hello, ShadowMane 14. Is Prince Sunset's memory back yet?" Mom asked.

"No, but hopefully she'll get it back by the dance," Sugarcoat said.

"Well, I hope so. Majority of the school voted Prince Sunset and Sci-Twi to be Prince and Princess of Valentine's. Princess Sunset and Princess Twilight are voted as Prince and Princess of Love, which is the second rank," Mom said.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Dashfire asked.

"I need to take Choken Rim, Orion, Diamond, and Dashfire on the day of the dance for a one month training for being spies," Celestia said.

"That's awesome," Choken said.

"The day of the dance, but that's the day I have to go and take my eye exam," Orion said.

"Your daddy, Artemis, programmed new training simulations... and your mom, Luna, put a eye test on one of the simulations," Mom said.

"Okay," Dashfire said.

"That's all for now, spies/students," Mom said and exited the hideout.

"Okay, bye," all of us said and waved goodbye.

"Okay, guys... let's get some sleep because tomorrow will be the day for us to get ready for the dance," Dashfire said.

"Okay, goodnight," we all said as we entered our rooms.

Sunsets' and Twilights' Rooms:

"Sunny?" Sci-Twi asked from the second bed of the bunk bed.

"Hmm?" I said, mentioning here to go on.

"I can't sleep... Is it okay if..." she trailed off.

"Is it okay if you sleep next to me?" I asked.

"W-what? No! I mean-" her face flushed as she said that.

"No, I don't mind at all... I can't sleep either and I was about to ask you if you wanna be my date for the dance... but I think you'll reject it," I said.

"I'd love to... Well, I'd love to because you asked me days before you lost your memory," she said as she climbed down the ladder.

"Even if I don't get my memory back, at least I get new memories of tomorrow night. And if I don't get my memory back, I know that I'll find a way... somehow," I said as Sci-Twi go on my bed.

"Yeah... somehow," she said and laid back.

"If I don't get my memory by tomorrow, at least I know who's the first person I'm going to kiss," I said and leaned close to her face.

"What? Now? But I don't want to do if you are just doing this for fun," Sci-Twi said.

"I'm not doing this for fun. I just want to do this because I love you or because I'm still dizzy from the hospital rush... but if you don't wan-" I was cut off by the kiss Sci-Twi and I shared.

It wasn't a passionate love or hot kiss, but it was just a normal one. Our kiss ended when she gave me a small push and because we needed air.

"I-I... ugh... that didn't happen the way I wanted it," I groaned.

"Well, I'm glad it did the way I wanted it," Sci-Twi said.

"Well, that was my first kiss, not the passionate type, with my girlfriend, but it won't be my last one but I hope my last one would be the most passionate one," I said.

"Yeah... wait- You called me girlfriend," Sci-Twi said with surprise.

"Yeah, wait... oh fuck! I guess Trixter used the Forget-Me-Lots spell on me. It's almost the most impossible spell to undo," I said.

"What's up?" Princess Sunset said.

"Sunset's got her memory back!" Sci-Twi squealed happily.

"I think Sunset's mind might have forgotten about you, but her heart could never forget her girlfriend," Princess Twilight said.

"Yeah but do you still want to sleep next to me?" I asked Sci-Twi.

"Anything to keep your memory," Sci-Twi said and jumped happily in my arms.

"For me, it's anything to keep my princess. And anything for my happily ever after with her after the dance," I said.

Author's Note:

Soooooo sweet... I am so sorry guys, but I won't be updating in the next week, so, I'll be publishing all the new parts as fast as I could.