• Published 26th Jun 2012
  • 1,336 Views, 30 Comments

The Cost Of A Chaotic Life - BaronLostHeart



Chaos is spread in more ways then one....even from an old "erased" source.

  • ...
7
 30
 1,336

Under zero and lower

Here is where my problems with this creature from hell began....and up to now I still don't know if its truly gone....


“Ugh i feel like we've been here forever don’t you Ruby?”

Were walking in circles Baron haven’t you noticed that yet....

“I was hoping it was my imagination.....”

“Uncle Ruby.....i’m scared.....”

Don’t worry Tyra we’ll find a way out just you wait!” is all Ruby said trying to comfort the scared little chimera.


(True Everfree Forest)

“Nononononono this is very bad.......” I say pacing back and forth repeatedly

“Don’t worry Twilight so you blew up that dude its not that big a deal.” Rainbow Dash says which annoys me.

“Not that big a deal?! He was someone Princess Celestia specifically instructed me to not let anything happen to!......oh I am so going to the sun for this.......” I curl up into a ball after saying this.

“Nah the worst you’ll get is a trip to the moon.” Rainbow says once again annoying me.

“NOT HELPING RAINBOW!” I yell towards Rainbow to shut her up.

“Now now fighting ain’t gettin us anywhere naw is it?” Applejack said trying to stop the yelling.

“You’re right Applejack......i’ll just say....it was an accident.......oh i’m doomed.....”


(Everfree Forest?)

ARGH THIS TREE IS FINALLY STARTING TO ANNOY ME!” Ruby said about to explode from the looks of his temper.

“We have passed that big tree a couple of times now....something doesn’t seem right about it....”

“I’m glad you finally noticed....I thought you guys would never catch on!” said a voice that seemed to come from everywhere.

“Who’s there?!” as I yell out the tree starts to do a ripple effect “What the hell......”

“I must say that explosion you caused really did perfect work to wake me up....being trapped in this area for an eternity got so dull I literally fell asleep.....that is until your woke me up.”

“Where....who....what are you?” it speaks almost instantly “Well I am a creature that controlled these areas since the dawn of time, yet everything that I let live seem to not appreciate everything I did to cause destruction in the area so they all rose up and for many years the creatures of the Underearth, Overworld, and Interspace finally managed to split my body open where they could reach at my soul and destroy it once in for all.....but when that plan backfired they ended up sealing me away in what I call the negative zone which you three are now current residents.”

“I am not going to stay stuck inside a mad things world!”

“Thing?....now thats how you can tell they can’t do much.....HAHAHAHAHA.” as the voice just keeps laughing the creature emerges from the tree to show a horrid shadow monstrosity “I never properly told you my name, but in this state I guess it doesn’t matter so you may call me Arc de stalker.....as for you getting out of here..its going to be near impossible with these timberwolves.”

“Timberwolves?...heh with a name like that these things gotta be pathe-” I am cut off by twelve wolves made of wood lunging at me at full speed with me just barely able to dodge them “WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE THESE THINGS?!”

Timberwolves! damned creatures that are obviously annoying and a nuisance to escape or fend off!

“I’ll just turn them into a pile of sticks!” I prompt Angel Wings for an attack but before I launch a voice calls out “Boss I wouldn’t if I were you...” no doubt it was A.W. “human” form talking to me, but to do nothing was stupid so I swung anyway demolishing three wolves in the process “Hah these things fall apart like nothing at all.” but before I savor my victory the pile of sticks left behind reassemble into a bigger more menacing timberwolf “Oh you have got to be kid-” I am flicked like a booger by the wolf through the forest.

“I warned you boss....timberwolves can do that when something/one tries to do an “easy” kill on them.”

“Couldn’t you have warned me about this....um I dunno...maybe...EARLIER!”

“I tried but you ignored me.” hearing that line I remembered that I indeed did “I hate my self from time to time.”

“Fight with all the will you have as you can’t defeat these wolves like that....”

“Ok I have had with you stalker so now take this you bloody freaks of nature!” I pound the remaining wolves and the big one all in a pile of twigs “HAHAHAHAH...wait....(facepalm)” as I did that the wolves reassembled into a huge wolf a size that could possibly eat me in one bite.....which it tried to do immediately.

“Next time I try to bludgeon the living sunshine into this thing Ruby....please punch me in the face....”

WIth what?....these marshmallow hooves aren’t really that effective for beating sense into someone.....which you would think at the force ponies use them to buck things....

“God Ruby you're back in your body but your fuse is dead.....wait....thats it!”

What's it?” ruby asks questionly “Just light this damned thing on fire!”

Are you sure thats a wise idea?” he asks me just to be answered with “Is anything i’m doing working at the moment? and he responds with “Good point....” and with that Ruby places Tyra on the ground and ignites once more and darts for the huge wolf that had me pinned to the floor encasing it in a overwhelming flame.

The wolf was now a giant fireball heading straight for me “Of course...” I swing Angel once again and this time the fireball explodes everywhere and when it tries to become the huge wolf again its sticks could not assemble so it became the separate twelve wolves again “It worked!....sorta...ok Ruby you get one half of em and I get the remaining half.

On it Baron!” as that is said we both take our groups of timberwolves and start incinerating all in our path “Haha this just became one-sided really quickly eh Ruby?”

Yea we got rid of all eleven of them with ease!

“Haha yea all el......ELEVEN?!.....THERE WERE TWELVE RUBY WHERE THE HELL IS THE LAST ONE?!” we immediately heard a scream emanating from Tyra and Stalker started laughing his transparent ass off after noticing our stupidity.

As we started dashing for Tyra my burning Pegasus companion immediately stopped “Wait Baron I just remember something that Tyra is able to do!

“Hah yea right like i’m going to believe most of the things you “remembered” as they have helped me so greatly so fa....” I stop as a see a ball of fire appearing from where the timberwolf was about to attack Tyra and in it I see a manticore pop out beating the living hell outta of the poor pile of wood, but this manticore was different from the other i’ve seen or noticed and this is no doubt that it was Tyra as with this manticore its wings were like that of dragons, its tail was a menacing cobra, its horns were curved in a spiral and the fur around her neck was a flaming inferno “Why has my life gotten to the point where seeing something as horrid as this no longer makes me want to shit bricks...”

I tried Baron....” as Ruby speaks Tyra destroys and disintegrates the poor wolf and after the creature is dealt with Tyra walks out of the blazing fire and reverts back to the cute little chimera she was as she passes out.

As Ruby darts toward the unconscious fur ball Stalker now noticeably enraged starts towards me “Well I clearly did not plan for you to both be this annoying...but do not worry as I will eliminate you myself!” Stalker darts at me only to swing with A.W. but as it makes contact he turns into some sort of ooze and wraps around my weapon and then smashes into me launching me into the huge tree he emerged from.


(Everfree Forest)

As I start dragging my body I pass this huge tree which soon ripples and then I hear a familiar voice in pain “Baron?...”


(Negative Zone)

“Oh god I think that hit hurt me in the head more than it did my back cuz I think i’m hearing things...”

“No I heard it as well......haha I knew it wasn’t you alone that caused that explosion...and it seems they want you back, but you have to deal with me”


(Everfree Forest)

“Oh that is not good...”

“What isn’t Twilight?..” After Pinkie speaks Rainbow Dash walks up “I heard it too....”

“How can it be him when there was nothing left after the smoke cleared?”

“I’m telling you he is still around.....just where?”


(Negative zone)

“Oh I don’t know how bout....THE GIANT TREE YOU GUYS ARE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO?!”

“Not bright if they can’t even understand that...then again they put you in here in the first place so I guess I should thank them...”

“How would you thank them?”

“Like this!” As Stalker says this the tree vibrates immensely and soon I hear sounds of a struggle.


(Everfree Forest)

“Uh....are you guys seeing this.....” I say as i see the tree vibrate horribly.

“Everypony run!” as Applejack tells us this we are too late as the tree absorbs the six of us.


(Negative Zone)

“Oh thats how....”

“Baron?!.....where are we?....and what the heck is that!” Twilight wastes no time in questioning what in the world just happened.

“Allow me to answer that myself my little lavender guest.....I am stalker, you are in the Negative Zone, and yes you placed Baron in here unknowingly it seems.”

“Stalker?......I thought that creature was nothing more than a myth......”

“Oh no I am very much real...and every possible thing you’ve heard of me is true.”

I see the six ponies quiver in fear as Stalker slowly approaches them and I quickly try to draw his attention “Yo slimey!” he turns around and see me with my shotgun like weapon in his face “Well I walked right into this now didn’t I...” with that I pulled the trigger and Stalker explodes into multiple puddles of ooze that splattered everywhere, but before it can hit the ponies Twilight pulls a shield up to cover herself and the other five and then drops it after the slime stops flying “Thanks Baron.....” we both turn to the five remaining ponies who were stiff as statues as none of them moved an inch “Hehe if you girls get this easily scared then it makes you wonder how you became the holders of the elements at all.

“Ruby don’t mock them....at least we got Stalker.”

“Oh did you now....?” The ooze reconstructs back into Stalker and then launches himself at me again in which I shoot him again in which he explodes and the ooze flies past me only to reconstruct again “Wow if this is really the best you have then I guess consuming all of you will be a piece of cake....”

“You’ll have to catch me first!” I pick up Ruby and dart away from the ponies only to have Stalker follow, but he could not keep up with my speed giving me time to talk to Ruby “Ruby you can still absorb spirits right?”

Whether if i’m in my body or not absorbing souls is something I can do regardless....I just ate souls as a spirit as it was all i could do-” I cut him off “Yea I don’t want your life story I just wanted to know if you could still do so..”

Yea why?

“I want you to absorb Stalker.” As I said this he stayed astonished but went with it anyway and so I dropped off Ruby with Tyra still in my arms and left him back a few feet to see how well the plan would work.

I sure hope this works Baron....for my sake...and for yours....