• Published 26th Jun 2012
  • 1,336 Views, 30 Comments

The Cost Of A Chaotic Life - BaronLostHeart



Chaos is spread in more ways then one....even from an old "erased" source.

  • ...
7
 30
 1,336

Sweet Dreams are not made of this

I guess to look into ones mind is one way to learn more about ones self....even it if isn't what they wanted to learn in the first place


I keep walking with the unconscious pegasus on my back and soon notice that I am back at my starting point “Oh boy......this is gonna take a while....” as I finish I soon notice a black shadow which was similar to the one that came out of the last statue I had activated.

“Who goes there!” I say to the tormenting creature “I have a gigantic weapon that I have no clear idea of using!” I randomly shout out as I pluck Angel Wings from my back.

The creature soon stops in front of me causing me to freak out and fall on my back only to notice that it is a small cat like creature with a bushy tail, horns, and petite wings.

“Heh and I was afraid it would be something much worse.......come here you.” I reach out to grab the small creature only for it to immediately jump away in fear “Oh boy I shocked you badly.....come to think of it how did you end up here with me.......you must have followed me after I freed you and got lost in the blast caused by me and elements......” I stand up and look around “Ok something weird is wrong here and it’s starting to bug me how does a mountain disappear in one minute....especially when people.....er creatures are still on it....I know this forest is strange and all, but still thats a little bit too much....I hope nothing happened to the elements.....” as I say that I look towards Ruby “Who am I kidding...I need them dead.....as long as Ruby and I are still partners.”

I try to walk through the forest again and soon remember the little creature and walk up to it only for it to freak out again “Please don’t seal me away again daddy..........” is all it said which freaked me the hell out.

“You talk!........wait daddy?.........i’m sorry little one but I am no ones father.....” is all I say to it “You’re not?....but you sound the same and have the same presence to be around.....or did you forget everything about me after you sealed me away.....am I still worthless....” they way it spoke made me wonder if Discord was who it was expecting me to be “I’m sorry little one i’m not your father....but I may know him....I have with me someone who used to work with your father....tell me if you have seen him before.” I put the unconscious Ruby on the ground and the small thing rushes towards it quickly “Uncle Ruby!” it was now definite....Discord was who it meant.

“What happened to him?....is he gonna be alright?” as it says this I notice sadness in its voice and completely confirm that the little thing is a girl......and a young one at that “Yes little one he’s just extremely tired and passed out....he should wake up in a bit.” at this she lightens up abit “Can you tell me exactly what kind of creature you are?....as well as your name?”

“I am....uh...what did Daddy call again.....um.....oh he called me a chemaru.....chamerari.....or something.”

“A chimera?”

“Yea yea that chomare thingy!...oh and my name is Tyra.” I pick up Ruby as she says this “Ok Tyra we should get a move on as I doubt this forest is safe to be in.”

“That’s one of the reasons daddy sealed me away here.....” as she said that something in me exploded “If I had a heart right now it would be broken.......” we continue walking and soon the pegasus on my back starts to wake up “Ugh where am I......oh hey Baron where the hell are we?"

“You wake up after passing out from memory overflow and that is what strikes your view.....haven’t you noticed anything about yourself yet......”

Myself......nope same old........oh....” as he finishes I smack him on the head “Baka”

Don’t insult me in different languages...” is all he says while rubbing his head “Also Ruby do you know this little creature here?” I nudge the little chimera towards Ruby “Tyra!” he immediately dives down and hugs the little creature.....Ruby with a kind side...this is new... “Oh man I thought you were gone permanently after that bastard used his demented magic on you.

“He just sealed me into stone.....”

I’ve been there.....well partly......

“But he’s right here and he doesn’t seem to remember doing it!”

Tyra Baron is not Discord......well not entirely......Baron is more like a weaker half of him that didn’t end up in the same body.

“So they had different families.....how did that happen.” as she says this Ruby stops as if he heard something he didn’t want to answer “Um...I don’t know how or why it happened....I also don’t know much about Baron or Discords parents....” I knew Ruby was lying under his breath but I didn’t have the proper motive to confront him now that Tyra was accompanying us “Right well.....why does she call you uncle?”

She called all of his generals uncle or aunt due to us constantly following his commands as if it were family favors......also we were around her more often than him and so while we were we treated her with the right necessities that he always neglected...” Ruby says as he flies to me making sure Tyra didn’t hear.

“How did Tyra come from him?”

She’s not his necessarily....while she was extremely young he took her....so she has no absolute memory of her actual past due to her not even experiencing an actual past.

“Why would he do that?”

The chimera race was unruly since time brought their existence into reality....they could cause mass hysteria...or could be used for keeping things in check....i’m pretty sure you understand now?

“One hundred Percent.....man that’s horrible.....one more thing Ruby...something bugged me when you said bad things about your own form why is that?”

Because a pegasus isn’t my actual form....i’m an ifrit.

“Then why is your body a pegasus.......nevermind....”

Heh....yea he turned his magnificent creatures into 6 ponies....and his left and right hand stayed the same.....now how did it go....ah yes 2 of each pegasus, unicorn, and earth.....now stop with the question about my life and let me ask you one......

“Ask away my burning compadre.”

Where are we?

“The everfree forest.....i’m sure of it...”

I know that, but something feels off......it doesn’t feel like OUR everfree.....

“Ugh no inception ideas please.....let’s just try to find our way back to ponyville.....”

By the way where are the elements?

“Possibly back there thinking I was gone.”

Then let’s hurry......hehe this will be fun.

Me, Ruby, and Tyra continue walking and soon notice that its become night “Wow time sure does fly when you’re lost in a creepy strange forest doesn't it.” and we continue walking and finally come up to a huge tree.


We've been here before....wait...I sense a weird presence here...Baron are you picking up any....thing." is all he says annoyed as he looks at me.

(Zzzzzz)

He’s asleep......oh well a nightmare will wake him up soon enough.


As I stay asleep I soon open my eyes to see nothing but a darkness everywhere.

“Where the hell am I?” as I finish talking something immediately responds your mind...a nightmare wants to make itself known but it needs you aware while you’re in the contents of your mind....this nightmare isn’t one like the others you’ve experience....it will still frighten you, but in a different manner.”

“What does that mean!” as I finish I soon learn that the voice is gone and soon a bright light envelops me.

I open my eyes and soon see and hear multiple images involving my presence “What the hell is all this?”

“Alright you wanna test my skills you merciless disaster then come at me with all you got!” that is all I hear but soon the image becomes clearer and I see another human charging at me....I could not see his figure though as it was just a charging shadow....weird...but the image fades away and the next one appears.

“Wild Slasher I need you and Gale to fly over the forest and get the stranded insectoid inhabitants that are trapped and or can no longer fly as for you Scissor Horns you need to make sure any evacuating forest inhabitants get out safely.” is what I hear me say to a griffon, and two other creatures...a dragon and a minotaur?

“What about you Bud?.....what are you planning on doing while we're out saving everyone else?”

“I need to look around the sides of whole broken airship and make sure the Princess and her royal “knight” are fine and not under the rubble of this broken air device.” as I saw myself walk around the ship i noticed that my body seemed a bit more demented than just my arm but soon something else happened “Lily!......Star root!....are any of you out here?” just as he finished speaking a huge tree that was on fire started to fall over and was directly over me but before I could see what happened next the image ended and the third and final one appeared.

“Baron that girl isn’t worth it!...why do you bother with her anyway if she hated you from the beginning...i’m sorry that we caused this we were trying to protect you...”

“I don’t care who you did it for I need to find Covet.....I need to apologize....for everything....I need to tell her that I didn’t do the things you guys caused....oh she must never want to see me again......”

I see me running away from Locke?!...anyway as I run I soon see me looking at a female figure “Covet is that you?”

“What do you see in that girl anyway?...I am all what she could never so just go with me!”

“Movement what the hell are you doing here on outsider ground! shouldn’t you be with your low life marauder groups....now leave me at once.....your lucky i’m not attempting to kill you!”

“Oh but I’m sure I have what you are looking for.” I soon see the female figure snap and a minotaur brings another girl “Covet!.....this is a new low for you Movement.....”

“Just come with me and she goes free..”

“Um how bout you let her go, I kick your asses, and we call it a day?”

“I was afraid you wouldn’t see the right way........” she snapped again and soon the other girl forced her mouth free and shout “Baron look behind you!”

I see a huge figure behind me and before I see it attack me the image fades away.

“What the hell is all this supposed to mean?” after I say this a black shadow morphs into a somewhat humanoid creature wearing a dark suit and on his face a blank mask...yet the back of his head can still be seen and it was clear that he had green hair, and at the same time the mask itself seemed strange.

“It’s supposed to show you what will happen to you.”

“I don’t believe you...”

“It’s going to happen..”

“It won’t..”

“You can’t stop time from happening...”

“But that’s not my future!”

“Are you afraid....of what will happen?”

“Just let me get out of here..”

“I don’t want to....now that I have you here i’ve decided I will keep you trapped here forever living a nightmare you despise the most just like i’m forced to be left here trapped to curse all.......”

“What the hell...why?”

“I am the embodiment of nightmares and I exist in everyone, but for some reason....when I appear to torment you....I gain more power from your mind to do more thing than what I should be limited to do!” his blank mask suddenly gains a small picture.....a demonic smile.

“Now I have another reason why you can’t stay!” understanding now how he is able to have this form I try to leave again.

“Heh good luck...I’m the reason you’re trapped in here.....so to get out you’ll need to get rid of me...and I don’t see that happening anytime soon without any means of defense!”

“Think Baron...this is your mind....that’s it....” I immediately start straining myself with thought.

“Whatever the hell you're doing is just wasting your time so no prepare to be extinguished.”

As he lunges Angel Wings appears right in front of me “It actually worked.....” I grabbed onto Angel Wings and swing with full force but the mysterious shadow creature just flips forward placing his feet on the edge of A.W. and shoves me away easily.

“Ha even with a weapon you’re a sad excuse for a warrior.” As he finishes he jumps into the visionless sky as I still stay on my back flat on the ground “Ow.....where is he going?......” he then immediately falls down feet first on my torso “AUGH.......”

“Now you see how sad you are....”

“All I see is a bug that needs squishing......”

“Pathetic...” As he says this he kicks me away “I’m going to die....inside my own....mind...how sad....” he starts to laugh as the picture on his mask turns into a mouth laughing.

As I lay on the ground in pain while watching the shadow walk away I hear a voice....and it comes from.....Angel Wings?

“Come one master get up!......don’t tell me you’re down and out already....”

I look at my bludgeon which is floating in front of me... “Great....i’m losing it...”

“No your not....I guess looking at me in this form is confusing you so i’ll take my other form!” and like that my huge bludgeon became a little red-headed girl with stumpy white wings and her clothes matched mine cept hers were smaller and weren’t as tattered as mine “Angel Wings?”

“Yep its me....in my true form I guess you can say....and what he says is true we spiritual beings can only take material form in your mind.....something allows us to become this.”

I just stay looking at the little fairy girl and wondered.....how is a weapon that brutally beats things a girl....

“Master stop daydreaming and start fighting!”

I snap out of my questioning trance “How that thing can flick me off like a booger!.....and I can’t fight with you as a little girl now can I!”

“A good warrior doesn’t just rely on a heavy weapon he is diverse and knows how to deal with a situation!”

“Well then I guess i’m a terrible warrior...”

“Can you atleast try to get motivated.....”

“What’s the point.....i’m going to be stuck in my own mind forever....”

“And you’re going to let the reason you ended up a mutant go away unharmed then?”

At that moment I stopped moping “Your right!....i’m not going to give up even if he does turn me into pudding!” I started winding my arm like a windmill.

“How are you going to hit me from over there you imbecile” that moment he laughed even harder.

“I launched my fist and it stretched all the way to where the shadow was “HAHAHAHAHA...what’s that......” The picture on his mask becomes a question mark “Uh oh this is going to...” the question mark becomes an exclamation point as my fist smashes his mask and blasts him off.

(thud)

“Ow....when I get my hands on him for punching me on the mask i’m going to...” as he places his hand on his mask he notices the bottom half missing as he touches his mouth instead of what he thought would be mask “Oh no my mask!.....no one must ever see my face eve.....” he is silence after my left arm blasts through his gut.

“Then let me take you to a place with no paparazzi.” I pull my demonic red arm out from his body which forces black sludge to come out of his body....no doubt its his “blood”.

“Huh?...” is all he manages to force out.

I put my palm on the open hole in his body and soon it starts to glow.

“What are you....” he is shut up immediately as i used shining buster which started incinerating him as he was blown off into the darkness that was my mind.

“THIS ISN’T OVER I’LL BE BACK AND I’LL GET YOU FOR THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.” is what he says as he flies off into the shadows.

“Good luck with that.”

“You did it!” Angel Wings shouted with delight.

“I guess I did.” at that moment I started to feel light headed “I think....i’m waking...up.”

“See you later master.”

(thud)


I fall to the ground and as I open my eyes I notice The overgrowth of trees and see Ruby and Tyra hovering over me.

Geez finally!....I thought you said you never get a full night of sleep....” Ruby said annoyed

“I slept all night?”

What are you deaf?....yes you slept the whole night and now its morning.

“It is morning!” I said as I looked around “I finally got to sleep!”

Um Baron...your creeping us out...” is all Ruby says as he covers a scared Tyra.

“Oh sorry i’m just happy that seeing after I beat that jerk in my mind I was able to get a good night’s sleep.”

What jerk?

“Some dude who calls himself the creation of nightmares or something.”

Sounds like a creature Luna spawned....regardless what was the nightmare about this time.

“It was weird visions of the future.....I hope that they don’t happen....but I can’t change the future if I may cause what will happen to happen anyway...”

Wait what?...i’m confused....

“So am I.....it’s just that the first vision seem like it happened soon....”

What was it.

“Another human....he and I were fighting somewhere around this forest!”

Maybe the dreams of what you saw will happen if we end up meeting this mysterious other human.

“I sure hope not....one more thing though.....after the first vision....myself in the other visions...my body looked more deformed than it is now...”

That we will have to wait and see for.

As I finish talking I pick up Tyra and we continue on our way to find a way out.....