• Published 22nd Sep 2016
  • 1,420 Views, 42 Comments

An Unexpected Union: A Princess and a Former Showmare - StormLuna



Despite Twilight being freed from Trixie's mind control spell, she still loves her. Their love is stronger than ever and Twilight is nearing term so they decide to get married and want to get it done as soon as possible.

  • ...
7
 42
 1,420

Twilight's Trip to the Crystal Empire

It was not long after the train for Canterlot left that the train for the Crystal Empire arrived. As she boarded the train she was receiving a lot of odd looks and a few smiles. One of the ponies, obviously not from Ponyville, asked, "Princess Twilight, I never knew you were pregnant! Who's the father?"

Twilight replied, "Well uh, I really don't think she wants me to mention her name."

The pony asked, "She?"

Twilight realized that she had slipped. She corrected herself, "Oh, he. I don't know why I said she."

Another pony, a Ponyville native, commented, "Trixie probably used some sort of fertility spell on her."

Twilight gave the pony an icy glare causing her to go silent. While the train to Canterlot was somewhat full, only a few ponies were traveling to the Crystal Empire that day so Twilight was able to have her own car.

The trip seemed to take forever to her. She wanted so badly to let Cadence and Shining Armor know that she was pregnant and getting married but she feared so many things too. She knew how protective Shining Armor was and knew that both of them believe that ponies should not conceive out of wedlock. All she could do was hope for the best.


When the train arrived in the Crystal Empire Twilight rushed off the train and headed for the palace. Many ponies there knew who she was and were very surprised to see her pregnant, especially as close to term as she was. While several ponies tried talking to her, she continued towards the palace as quickly as she could.

When she arrived she was greeted by a guard. He knew exactly who she was and said, "Princess Twilight, it is so good to see you! I take it you are here to see Cadence and Shining Armor."

Twilight replied, "Yes, I am."

He opened the door and continued, "Here you go. You have a good day your Majesty."

Twilight nodded and headed towards the throne room. When she got to the throne room she was greeted by Cadence. Rather than doing their usual song and dance Cadence rushed to her, "Twilight, we haven't seen or heard from you in months. Are you ok?" She took a closer look at her and saw she was pregnant. She continued, "And you're pregnant! I thought you would have let us know the moment you knew."

As she was saying this Shining Armor was arriving in the throne room. He saw his sister and yelled, "Twily, it's so good to see you."

Twilight replied, "It's good to see you too."

He asked, "Twilight, you're pregnant! Why didn't you let us know?"

Cadence added, "I just asked her the same thing."

Twilight replied, "Well it's a long story but I'll let you know. You see, a pony that was a friendship student of mine brought another pony in when I told her to go out and make a friend. Well let's just say that after a while the pony my friendship student brought in fell for me and I fell for her."

Cadence asked, "I take it you are talking about a pony that Starlight brought in?"

Shining Armor added, "What is this pony's name?"

Twilight replied, "Trixie Lulamoon."

Neither one of the two had heard of her since Twilight never brought her up. Given that Trixie is a mare, the two were a bit confused. Cadence asked, "Twilight, you said that this new student, Trixie, fell for you and you fell for her. What does that have to do with you being pregnant?"

Twilight replied, "Well you see, she kind of cast a mind control spell on me and I cast a fertility spell on her so she could get me pregnant."

Both gasped, "SHE DID WHAT?"

Cadence asked, "How would a fertility spell even work with you two? You're both mares!"

Twilight replied, "Well she had me cast a spell so she could shoot sperm out of her horn and that is how it happened. She gave me horn sex and got me pregnant."

Shining Armor snorted, "And what about this mind control spell?"

Twilight replied, "Well she must know some sort of mind control magic on her own because she cast it on me and suddenly I was under her control for months. My friends told me that I was completely and absolutely subservient to her until Princess Starlight used a counter-spell to break it."

This angered both of them. Cadence yelled, "When I get my hooves on that Trixie she's going to wish she was never born. I may be able to spread love and light but my wrath will be anything but love and light!"

Twilight began to cry, "Cadence, please don't do anything to Trixie. I love her and we are going to get married."

Shining Armor yelled, "Seriously, after what that little wretch did to you you're going to marry her?"

Cadence added, "Twilight, how can you love a pony who controlled you, manipulated you, cast a spell on you and got you pregnant while you were under her control."

Shining Armor continued, "She got you pregnant WITHOUT your consent. What she did was basically rape. With any luck Celestia has her locked up and is charging her with the crime."

Twilight was devastated that the two ponies she thought would be the most supportive basically wanted her fiance's head on a platter. She cried, "No, she is not being charged with a crime because I told Celestia to not bother. I love Trixie and we are getting married before the foal is born. Neither one of us want the foal to be born out of wedlock."

Cadence sighed, "Look Twilight, we can understand that but still, I just don't get how you could love Trixie after what she did to you."

Shining Armor added, "You mentioned Princess Starlight breaking the mind control spell. If she broke it, why do you still love Trixie?"

Twilight blushed, "Well her and I had already fallen in love before she cast the spell so the only way Starlight could have erased that love was by using her own mind control spell on me."

Cadence mumbled, "Too bad she didn't."

Twilight sighed, "Look, Starlight doesn't do that anymore. I know my friends and Celestia both were probably begging her to do just that but she refused to do so. Yes her and I have a rocky past but she wasn't willing to stoop to her old ways."

Cadence asked, "Alright Twilight but I can't help but wonder if you had more than one reason for coming up here."

Twilight replied, "I did actually. I was coming to ask you if you would be my mare of honor."

Cadence sighed, "I don't know Twilight. You mean the world to me but this whole thing seems wrong. I just don't know if i can stand up there by you when you're marrying an amoral pony who committed horrible crimes against you."

Twilight began to cry again, "Cadence, she is not amoral! She was just desperate and was afraid I would leave her like Starlight did when she was presented with an opportunity to advance. She apologized and I know she loves me."

Cadence sighed in disgust, "Oh alright but know this, I'm only doing this for you. I want nothing to do with this Trixie, I don't want to have to talk to her and I don't want to have to be around her any longer than I have to be."

Shining Armor added, "Nor do I Twily. I love you but I will NEVER consider Trixie family."

Twilight hugged Cadence and sniffled, "Thank you Cadence. I really appreciate this."

Cadence asked, "So when is this wedding?"

Twilight replied, "As soon as we can get it set up. Like I said, we want to get this done before the foal is born. With any luck it will happen in a couple of days."

Shining Armor sighed, "Well honey, shall we just head back to Ponyville with her and get ready for this? Chances are you'll have to get measured."

Twilight interrupted, "Well I was going to go to Canterlot to tell mom and dad about this. I'm sure they'll want to know that I'm getting married."

Shining Armor nervously replied, "Well I think I'll let you talk to them alone. I know they are going to be irate over this and I don't want to be there when they are mad, especially mom."

Cadence added, "Even though I don't support this, I'll be there for you Twilight." She looked towards the exit and continued, "Well shall we get going? I want us to get down there, hopefully get this done as soon as possible and get back. Like I said, I don't want to have to be around Trixie any more than I have to."

They headed towards the door and despite getting Cadence to agree to be her mare of honor, Twilight knew that things were going to be very tense for this wedding. She also feared telling her parents about this but knew that it was something that had to be done.