• Published 12th Jun 2016
  • 2,279 Views, 24 Comments

Poni-topia (zootopia + ponies) - NJH12



Princess Twilight Sparkle mess up a spell that's nothing new but when it makes her transported to zootopia she will retrace Starswirl's steps to get home but does she want to or stay? Find out. (second zootopia story on here.)

  • ...
28
 24
 2,279

Raining day in May is the way, I say.

Author's Note:

got this idea from SoothingCoffee (idea down below) sorry if I spelled your name wrong.

Twilight Sparkle inevitably messing up a spell or another—presumably Starswirl's—and is transported into Zootopia. She would be stripped of her power, and she would make an effort to return. The Plot Twist would be that Starswirl was transported into Zootopia as well when he first performed the unfinished spell. In the story, Twilight would coincidentally retrace Starswirl's steps, and follow the puzzling clues left by him while trying to make sense of it. Along the journey, Twilight would receive help from the cast of Zootopia—Judy and Nick investigating a 'closed' case of the missing stallion, or something like that—and at the end of the story, she would find what was left of Starswirl—his journal, research, and last words.

Last time on Poni-topia,

{Flashback}

(Skip)

"No Princess there is not a choice E. which one of the four do you choose?" Nick questioned...

(Skip)

"No, I guess not." the princess said as Nick, Judy, and herself went to evidence room to get a shirt, pants with a tail hole, a gown, a crown and a backpack full of odds and ends but the princess would need these objects later to solve 'the oldest case in the ZPD history' and she would need all the help she can get...

(Skip)

"Well, what we could decipher from the old clue was, 'if there another like me claiming to be an Equestrian give them these objects, shirt, pants with a tail hole, and a backpack full of odds and ends.' the rest is gibberish to us, but with you..." Nick Wilde said hoping the princess would finish the sentences for him and she did...

(Skip)

...But this is important if you are a unicorn or an alicorn use your magic wisely for you can make twelve spells in this world before your magic is gone in the backpack is a magic counter watch that counts how many magic spells you use and how many you have but unfortunately, you must use a magic spell to run it so you will have eleven magic spells left sorry, but whatever you do do not use your last spell for something dumb use your last spell to leave here.
Oh the next clue, my mind can be senile at old age, Where it rains all of today on a peculiar day in May is the way will brighten your day.' the princess said as she put on the watch and use a clock repair spell then the watch said in Starswirl's helper's voice 'Eleven Magic Spells uses left.'

(Skip)

"Hold up Princess, you are getting ahead of yourself. let's sleep on it at our apartment there is room for you, your highness." Nick Wilde said as he, Judy, and the princess went to Nick's apartment ready for their next adventure.


Now back to the story...


*Beep, beep, beep!* *Yawn* "Where is my checklist, ah here it is." the Princess said as she looked at it...

Twilight's morning routine.

[ ] One. Hit the alarm.
[ ] Two. Yawn.
[ ] Three. Find the checklist.
[ ] Four. Get dressed.
[ ] Five through nineteen. (...)
[ ] Twenty. Check watch magic counter.
[ ] Twenty-one. Checked checklist.

"One through four checked, checked, checked, and checked. Five through nineteen checked all the way. Twenty... Watch, how many spells do I have left?" Princess Twilight Sparkle asked the watch said, 'Six spells left' The second time I use magic was by accident I destroy our ride, number three was too slow down a sixty mile per hour crook, the fourth and fifth was teleport all three of us in and out of a high-security building with laser death traps, the last spell was to convince Chief Bogo that I was from another world. "Twenty Checked, Twenty-one checked. Now ready for the day." Princess Twilight Sparkle said as she did this checklist and solving ZPD cases with Nick and Judy every day for almost five months until the first of May where all three went to the Rainforest district splitting up until we found the only spot where you could see the sky all we could do is wait.

By the fifth day, the rain stopped showing an 'STB' engraved in the ground I dig until we hit a chest that was locked by a spell that only equestrians could open it was written half in cryptic ancient Equestrian Alicorn language and half Zootopian language. Princess Twilight Sparkle pulled out from her backpack of knickknacks a recorder and pressed the record button, *Click* "Day one twenty-seven, time 4:19, of May fifth, twenty twelve... No sign of Starswirl yet but he has left notes. I have a small theory: Starswirl the Bearded went to this world for something and left clues in two languages one was an outdated language in Equestria and one in a Zootopian language like he knew that an Equestrian and a Zootopian would meet. But how? Small conclusion: The more I decipher the cryptic ancient Equestrian Alicorn language which I dubbed C.A.E.A.L. (sounds like seal) and the Zootopian, the more I piece together the words that I can not decipher before... yet, if this keeps up I will have both languages figured out by the end of this year... Reminder to self, at year's end, reread the notes of Starswirl the Bearded." *Unclick*

After copying the note for Nick and Judy so they can figure out the Zootopian language part, when fully completed it reads,

"Dear reader, the more I write the more the animals get smarter soon they will need a place to stay. So I chose here. I have seen it the end of this place. There are two things that might happen but has the same results.*(see A and B)

(Version A) three prophecies will happen first is 'The Nighthowlers' where a team of predator and prey will stop it in forty-eight hours, then much later 'The difficult choice for the Equestrian' than either 'The Equestrian and the first child 'prey-date' team up for ZPD' will save all the worlds or 'The Equestrian goes home.' and that these will end my tormented visions.

^ "The rest written in C.A.E.A.L." Princess Twilight Sparkle said. ^

(Version B) {Can does not translate properly} It will come in seven waves, first comes 'The Nighthowlers' where a prey and predator will join forces and solve a case in forty-eight hours. The second wave is 'The Equestrian and the team that will stop the first wave and this clue', next is the wave 'More clues and a child of predator and prey team' wave four 'the ageing child and the Equestrian and the last clue' wave five 'The dead speak' wave six is 'the difficult choice for the equestrian' wave seven is either 'the equestrian and the child team up for ZPD' or 'the Equestrian goes home' depending on what happens in the six wave.

I can not say any more than that, must go to the coldest climate possible, for that is where my next clue will be. Good luck, a pony with the initials TS." -STB.

*Click* "Day one twenty-seven, time 5:54, of May fifth, twenty twelve... My initial thought of the two languages was wrong instead of the end of the year it reduces by fifty percent which means in three and a half months I can read it and write it completely with only a few words that cannot change into the language... If Starswirl's right then the first wave is done, and the second one just got done which means wave three will happen but when? Or what about the first version three prophecies? I got more questions than answers. 'More clues and a child of predator and prey team' or 'the first child 'Prey-dator'?' Whatever does that mean? Nick's and Judy's kid(s)? maybe? but is it a Box or a Funny? Which both sound weird... Bouxy? Better, much better or it could be another predator and prey team? Unlikely but will not count it out I will have to ask them as soon as I can find them again. On another hoof my initials are TS, how could Starswirl knows me?" Princess Twilight Sparkle said to the recorder unclicking the record button. *Unclick*

After finding Nick and Judy the Princess decides to ask, "Hey Nick and Judy, do you know if there is another predator and prey team anywhere else?"

"No none, why do you asked?" Judy asked.

"Well, what I read there was two things. One was a predator and prey team will stop 'the Nighthowlers' in forty-eight hours and two, there will be a child from a predator and a prey team and Starswirl said it will be the first 'Prey-dator' and they will, with me, save all the worlds, but only after the event of 'the difficult choice for the equestrian'. I think he is talking about your kid(s)." Princess Twilight Sparkle said as Nick and Judy were laughing at her.

"You think an old stallion with a horn predicted the Nighthowler case before it happened, unlikely, and now you say that he will have predicted me and Carrots having a kid? That is the ridiculous thing I have heard!" Nick said laughing at words.

"Well... She is not as far off as you think." Judy said as the Princess and Nick just now notice the bump.

"Wait, what? But how?" Nick questioned.

"I'm not going to tell you how with Twilight around, sorry Twilight me and him will discuss this when this is over," Judy said.

"I kind of understand why you need to talk to Nick without me. So do not feel sorry Judy." the Princess said.

"So... Where to next, Princess?" Nick said, changing the subject.

"The coldest climate possible, the Tundratown district." the Princess said.

"Let's ride," Nick said as he put on shades got into the vehicle with the Princess and Carrots and drove.

To be Continued...