• Published 2nd Aug 2016
  • 639 Views, 8 Comments

Stories Of Our Future - ShadowsOfThePast



Welcome to the future. Our main cast has got married and had their children, and it's time for you to meet them. (Contains different arcs.)

  • ...
 8
 639

Arc 1- Introduction Arc- Chapter 4: Crazy Day

Quick Draw and Smooth Tune, the ones who had been arguing, got up and started yelling at Arcane Circle. "Dude, why did you blow us up!?"

Quick Draw snorted. "Says the guy who used butter for a slide."

Smooth Tune glared at her. "Hey, at least we had fun!"

"Did not!"

"Says the mare who screamed 'THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!'"

"Shut up!"

Luckily, before the two could maul each other to death, Twilight's son, Arcane Circle, grabbed them in his pink aura. "Do not brawl. It does not matter if we don't have the churned product of fermented cream or milk, we still had enough materials to create a satisfactory morning meal."

Stopped Clock stood up, letting out a small laugh. "Yes, but you thought exploding was the best option to get them to stop fighting? The breakfast is ruined."

He blinked. "So it is. For the explosion, I decided the best way to both distract them and get them to stop fighting was to make a loud noise that knocked them off of their hooves. Product: An explosion."

Enigma pulled his sister out of a vase. "You're insane, Arcane."

Anomaly smirked. "Heh, that rhymed."

Twilight let out a loud laugh. "You guys are ridiculous!"

Moonstone put a hoof to her chest. "Please, Aunty Twilight, I did my best to control them!"

"Read as: I watched and laughed." Candle Wish said, standing next to her brother Smooth Tune.

Just then, Cosmo, Stopped Clock's little brother, came out of the kitchen, a breakfast fortunately not charred in his hooves, and gave it to Twilight. "Expected something like this, so I made extra."

Twilight laughed. "As much as I'm enjoying this, what's the occasion?"

Ambrosia raised an eyebrow. "According to Arcane it's y'all and Uncle Flash's anniversary," she said in her country accent.

There was a moment of silence.

"Shit."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't see the big deal," Anomaly said, floating above her brother, "It's just another day of the week."

Enigma snorted. "The day somepony gets married is one of the most important days in your life. Ponies want to celebrate that as long as they can, forever!"

Anomaly frowned. "Then why don't they celebrate their anniversary every day?"

Clock smiled. "Would you want to buy roses, tons of presents, and plan an entire special day for your loved one every day without a rest?"

"Fair point." The three were heading their way towards Clock's house. It may have looked like a normal cottage, but really, it was bigger on the inside.

Ba-dum-tss.

"Aunty Pinkie?" Enigma asked, raising an eyebrow as the mare put away her drum set.

The mare waved as she trotted away, humming. "Nothing Enny!"

He groaned. "Even she calls me that!?"

Anomaly grinned. "It's your fault for not telling her to stop."

He frowned. "I couldn't do that! No one wants to make Pinkie cry, that's be awful!"

The Pegasus beside him chuckled lightly. "That's just like you."

Soon they arrived at the house, and Clock turned to give Enigma a hug. "I'll see you later, Enigma!" After the bear hug he let go, tail swishing, and entered his home, giving the two draconaqui a look into the impossibly sized building before they turned to start leaving.

Anomaly groaned. "You two are so weird."

Enigma rolled his eyes. "You're ridiculous."

"You're so touchy-feely..." She cringed like she'd been stung. "Ick."

Her brother sighed. "That's because you hate contact. You once stayed in your room for like three days one time."

"Four." She corrected.

Her brother sighed. "If you don't like following us around then why do you do it?"

Anomaly crinkled her snout. "I honestly have no clue."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smooth Tune raised a button on his turntable slowly, and grinned. "Yeah, yeah, that's it."

Ambrosia chuckled as she adjusted her headphones in the sound booth. "Tune, as much as Ah appreciate the music, when am Ah actually gonna sing?"

The gray stallion rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, sorry. Alright, I'll reset the track, get ready."

The mare nodded and started moving her head to the beat, her blonde hair bouncing. "Ooh, oo-oo-oo-oooh, oo-oo-ooh-ooooh, OHH! Ah can feel your heart poundin' in your chest, Ah know that you've been tryin' your best, but you can do it, you can do it, oh oh! Ah see that special glint in your eye, Ah can feel you've got that spice of life, it's what you do, it's what you do!

Put your hooves in the air, as you shout out your flair, you're a star that shines so bright, you've always had that kind of light! Show me the power that you hold, with your heart made of Gooold!"

There was a moment of just the beat.

"Get ready to fight, or just flight, I can feel your fear, but I know you'll survive! So just let go of the worries that slow you down, cause you, you, are rockin' your crown! Your the star of the show, get ready to blow, you fly so high, like the stars in the sky!"

"Ay, ay, ay, ay!"

Smooth Tune raised a hoof in the air. "Cut!"

The mare removed her headphones and raised an eyebrow. "What went wrong?"

The stallion chuckled. "Nothing, it was awesome! Well... I just think you need to change that last e into an f."

Ambrosia nodded. "Got it. One more time?"

Smooth Tune grinned. "You got it."

The party ponies' son replayed the track once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rarity hugged her sister tightly, practically choking her. "Oh Sweetie Belle, it's so good to see you!" She nodded at the stallion standing awkwardly in the doorway. "And you too, Button darling."

"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle squeaked out. "You're crushing me and the baby!"

She backed off, patting Sweetie Belle's stomach in the process. "Sorry, sorry. Do you know what gender it's gonna be?"

Button Mash moved forwards, moving to rub against Sweetie Belle. "It's a girl."

Rarity squealed. "Oh, my friends are not going to believe this when he hears it!"

Her sister groaned. "Please don't! When you told them you were pregnant, Twilight had to teleport us in. From 50 feet away!"

The fabulous mare blushed. "Oh well, you know how protective my friends can be."

"Oh yes, yes we do." At the door stood Applebloom and Scootaloo.

Scootaloo rolled her eyes. "We're gonna be just as protective over Sweetie Belle, aren't we, Bloom?"

The farmer sniffed. "Absolutely!"

Author's Note:

Mane 6:
Fluttershy x Discord: Enigma(Boy) and Anomaly(Girl)
Twilight x Flash: Arcane Circle(Boy)
Pinkie x Cheese: Candle Wish(Girl) and Smooth Tune(Boy)
Applejack: Ambrosia(Girl)
Rarity: Moonstone(Boy)
Rainbow x Quibble Pants: Quick Draw(Girl)
Spike x Thorax: Dragonfly

Those Other Two:
Starlight x Sunburst: Apollo(Boy)
Trixie: Starshine Lulamoon(Girl)

CMC:
Sweetie Belle x Button Mash: Digi-Song(Girl)
Apple Bloom x Tender Taps: Autumn Gold(Boy)
Scootaloo x Rumble: Falcon(Girl)

Background/Side Ponies:
Doctor x Derpy: Stopped Clock(Boy) and Cosmo(Boy)
Vinyl x Octavia: Country Beat(Girl)
Lyra x Bon Bon: Hot Chocolate(Boy) and Golden Strings(Girl)
Big Macintosh x Caramel: Honey Crisp(Girl)

Royal:
Shining x Cadance: Flurry Heart(Girl) and Gleaming Quartz(Boy)
Celestia: Solar Eclipse(Boy)
Luna: Blue Moon(Girl)

Other:
White Snow(Boy)
Canus(Girl)(Griffon)