• Published 2nd Aug 2016
  • 639 Views, 8 Comments

Stories Of Our Future - ShadowsOfThePast



Welcome to the future. Our main cast has got married and had their children, and it's time for you to meet them. (Contains different arcs.)

  • ...
 8
 639

Arc 1- Introduction Arc- Chapter 3: Memories, Part 2

Pinkie swung her head around as she heard a new music course through the air. Before, a pop song had sung it's tune, while now a country rhythm played.

She soon found the source in the phonograph the party pony had been using, which currently was sitting on a small table- right next to baby Smooth Tune, her son. Him and Applejack's little girl, Ambrosia, waved their arms around in a little kid kind of dance.

Speaking of Applejack, Pinkie had been celebrating the mare's birthday party. She had also planned on worming out who Ambrosia's father was, but that was one secret (perhaps the only secret) the farmer was good at keeping.

She narrowed her eyes at the two and rushed over, putting her hoof on the disc- at the same time as her son. She opened one eye wide. "So you wanna play, huh? Staring contest, winner chooses the music."

Applejack stared at her, hefting her daughter in a hoof. "Uh, Pinkie-"

"SHHH!" The two stared at each other.

Applejack had to admit, it was eerie watching the small gray blue-haired earth pony with blue eyes and the party mare stare at each other in silence that made her skin crawl.

Her Ambrosia, with her orange coat and green mane and red eyes, was an Earth pony as well as her mother, and she giggled as she watched the two.

Finally, Pinkie's eyes fell closed and she groaned as the foal squealed in laughter, blinking. "Darn you're excellent staring skills!" She took her hoof off the record, and the country tune continued playing.

Ambrosia giggled and laughed.

--------------------------------------------------

Rarity wailed to Rainbow as she stamped out another green fire. "Oh Rainbow darling, you wouldn't believe the amount of fabric he's burned!" She gestured to the small dark green creature next to her. Similar to a changeling, his dark shell was a very dark green, with purple bands around his waist. His wings, while holy and see through, were shaped like a dragon's, and sharp teeth lined his muzzle. This was Dragonfly, Spike and Thorax's son.

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "I can believe it. He is Spike's son after all." She zoomed after her daughter, Quick Draw, as the dark blue filly flew by. Her tail left a streak of yellow behind her. Her bright magenta eyes glowed with childish joy. "At least you don't have to chase after his baby on a daily basis, Rares."

Rarity laughed. "Fair point. Babysitting is much better than actually having a kid!" She picked up Emerald and stuffed a pacifier in his mouth as a small jet of green flames started to glow in his mouth, promptly cutting it off.

Suddenly a large zap! and a crash! interrupted them, and they turned to see Discord crashed into the wall near them, Anomaly sitting on the ground near him and giggling cheerfully. "You have no idea..."

The mares busted out laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anomaly glared at her brother and his best friend Clock. "You two are so boring..."

Clock rolled his eyes as he set down a card. "We are not. We just like different games than you."

Enigma looked through his hand of cards. "I mean, c'mon, who doesn't like Uno?"

The three were currently sitting in the middle of the twin's living room, playing said video game, trying to ignore the pink elephant having tea with Angel Bunny Jr. in the next room.

The walls were glass, so they could see every tantrum Angel Bunny Jr. threw and every time the pink elephant trumpeted and a burst of confetti shot out.

That was Pinkie's idea.

The female draconaques snapped her fingers, removing the cards, and teleporting them into an elaborate house of cards. She ignored as a jack opened the window and started yelling at them. And as her brother and Clock yelled at her too.

"Hey! I was just about to win!" Enigma pouted and crossed his front legs.

Clock snorted. "Yeah, totally."

Anomaly rolled her eyes. Fluttershy entered the room, peanut butter sandwiches resting on a platter. "Now now, Anomaly, you should've let them finish their game."

She pouted. "But they're so boring," she groaned, stealing a sandwich off the plate.

"Are not." The two chorused.

Anomaly stared at them. "Don't do that it's creepy."

The two grinned. "I don't what you're talking about."

"Stop it!"

The two busted into giggles. Anomaly sighed. "If you want to prove to me you're not boring, use your magic to take apart the card house."

Her brother frowned, and Clock glared at her. "Don't be a jerk, Lee."

Suddenly, they were interrupted as the door slammed open, Rarity entering. "Oh Fluttershy darling, it's an emergency!"

The mare jumped, squeaking. "R-Rarity!? What's wrong!"

"Derpy's baby is coming, now!"

Clock's eyes widened and he turned to his best friend. "Oh no, we have to go now!" Panic showed in his voice.

Nine-year-old Enigma placed his claw on Stopped Clock's shoulder. "Don't worry, I promise we'll get you there! I promise!" On his last word, he stomped his hoof, and all of them vanished in a flash of light, appearing at the hospital.

Clock gasped and gripped his best friend in a bear hug. "Thank you so, so, so much!" From there he rushed inside, where his father was pacing.

Anomaly slapped her brother on the back and smirked. "Good job, bro."

Her brother only sported a goofy smile, a slight blush on his cheeks.

Author's Note:

Last memory chapter!