• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 497 Views, 14 Comments

I Will Face Celestia and Walk Backwards Into Tartarus! - Protopony350



He arrived on a Tuesday, and the world shuddered in terror. None of them would ever be the same, especially Rarity's poor door frame.

  • ...
5
 14
 497

They Would Fallow His Words Into Hell

Now Dril, sinless as he was, found himself with a dead Princess at his hooves, and in his wisdom, realized that an explanation would be in order.

"The liberals put her in power so they could get a gun next to the crown," he said, while continuing to hammer away at his glorious stand.

Well the surrounding ponies were mighty conflicted. Do they arrest their new hot friend, or sweep this little murder under the rug before Celestia awoke?

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" screamed Rarity, who was clearly confused as to the circumstances of this mercy killing.

Dril, in his charm, had a plan.

"Ponies, take that body," and he pointed at the bleeding corpse of Twilight Sparkle.

"and toss her through this window", he masterfully said.

Rainbow Dash eagerly grabbed her friends limp body and tossed her into Rarity's house, hitting Rarity and knocking her onto her sweet sweet behind.

"Now I have no choice but to expand my stand." and so he continued building his stand for the cabbage festival.

For 12 minutes, and no longer, he worked.

Now would be a mighty fine time to explain the complexities of the "Sinless Stand" that is being built. Now SOME people would call what Dril is about to do "gun trafficking", but these people clearly do not understand the struggles of ending sin, and the temptations that sin presents to the ponies of Equestria. No, anyone who does not understand why it is perfectly fine for Dril to sell guns at the cabbage festival, especially to minors, may just be a downright idiot.

Now it was about this time that Pinkie Pie had convinced Applejack to confront her fear of cabbages, and visit the festival for a few or 8 hours.

"Alright you sinful hoofers, I'm selling you liquid salvation here, so get in line or get the butt of this beautiful rifle, only 249.95!" Dril announced as a line began to form to his stand, now completely covering the front of Rarity's house.

Applejack froze in place. It was glorious. It was like nothing she had ever seen. A transcendent six shooter had caught her eye, and nothing would keep her from it. She rudely cut to the front of the line, which is a sin, and got right in Dril's face.

"AH NEED IT!" she demanded.

"You'll need the deluxe package to make up for all of this sin, so I think a fair price would be a single hat that is on your head right now!" he said. This was of course a test to see just how willing she was to cleanse herself with a sinful gun.

Applejack turned white, and contemplated the situation.

Meanwhile, for some reason someone was screaming, scratching. and sobbing at the door that was now the back of his stand, but that isn't important right now.

Applejack began to shake. She needed this gun. She had to have this gun.

Applejack grabbed the gun, and ran.

The dark cloud of evil expanded, and hail began to fall as Dril jumped onto the gun table.

"YOU FATHERLESS SWINES, GRAB A GUN AND HELP ME HUNT!" Dril demanded. The ponies, especially Rainbow Dash, were compelled to follow him.

The 200 ponies ran, guns in hooves, all with one purpose in mind. Applejack must die, and her sinful ways must be cleansed.

She was chased for like 20 minutes to an hour, and eventually they cornered her behind Rarity's stand-house.

"YOU APPLE BITTIN RIGHT WING GUN NUT, I'LL SHOOT THE SIN OUTOVYA!"

"Please, I just had ta have it! It was callin to me!" Applejack pleaded, the dark cloud of evil enveloping her being.

"I WILL FACE CELESTIA AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO TARTARUS BEFORE I LET A THIEF GET AWAY WITH SINNING!" he said

"Did somepony say my name?"

Celestia landed between Dril and Applejack, fire in her eyes.

"I WARNED YOU!" he said.

Him and his followers did just what he said.

Backwards, they began marching to Tartarus.