• Published 3rd Jun 2016
  • 346 Views, 2 Comments

Battle of Gods - EmperorDalek



On a planet far away, a battle of three great entities will determine the fate of a planet bound conflict. Who will emerge victorious? Which side will survive, while the other perishes?

  • ...
 2
 346

Chapter 3

The figure was holding its arms stretched out, using end-appendages that had only been seen once with Tirek, and Scorpan, Tirek’s brother.

It moved its left arm up towards the clouds, the action of doing so, sent a rippling wave through the clouds. They started coming together, forming a solitary mass that stretched out wide across the skies. Forcing the light to retract back away from it, as, like an outstretched arm covering anything it could, the sunlight was all but blotted from sight, as a long reach of dark clouds all but dominated the skies.

The figure raised its right arm up, pointing it’s hand down towards the plateau that was all covered by the army of Ponies, staring up in awe and shock at what was happening. The dark clouds started to move from their place. Positioning themselves directly over the Equestrian force. It clenched it’s left hand into a fist, making the dark clouds stop moving.

Releasing the grip on two fingers, it held them out. With a quick, but still somewhat slowly, it slammed it’s gripped hand into the palm of it’s hand that was pointing towards the Ponies.

At doing this, the clouds, instantly, released violent barrages of lightning strikes down into the ground, where the Ponies stood. Some were killed upon contact, but some fortunate ones, though, only a few, managed to survive their devastating nature, but just because they were able to dodge it just in time. After twenty strikes had shot down into the ground, both in the center, and the outer sections of the army, it all, then, suddenly just…stopped.

The Ponies turned themselves back around, directing their eyes up towards the figure…Only to be greeted by the sight of it’s arms crossed, and a coyly evil expression on it’s face (though, it was only the Princesses that noticed it’s crossed arms and changed expression).

‘’Wh-what is it do-‘’

Before the Equestrian was permitted to continue her question, or even finish it, two energy beams shot from the figure’s eyes. The beams shot through the air, past Luna, and anyone who was even remotely close to the slopes of the mountain.

‘’Look out!’’ Several of the Equestrian soldiers shouted out. But once the beams actually all the way down to the ground, their eyes beheld, as the energy beams seemed to completely miss them. They instead moved to outskirts of the army, going in their separate ways, as they went to separate points…many of them, being where the light strikes had created several craters. Once the eye lasers had stopped projecting, there was nothing but a black outline where they had moved along the ground…But not a single Pony had been hit, at least, not purposefully.

Luna crossed her eyes, a little, as she looked out upon the fields – Her mouth, open, and hanging down. Rotated her head, then arching it upwards, she, once again, laid eyes upon the newcomer. It’s arms was still crossed, but a smile now adorned it’s face.

It raised one of it’s arms, and held it up, pointing one of it’s fingers up, at the tip of it’s finger, a small form red energy formed. It was tiny in comparison to some of the energy beams she and her sister had been able to unleash, no bigger than Luna or Celestia’s eyeball. The small sphere of energy, however, began building itself up, getting bigger and bigger with increasingly faster and faster speeds. Around the mountain top, the dark clouds began spewing forth electrical discharges, but unlike lightning from earlier, it was now bright red, and was being discharged faster and more frequently. It’s intensity building, as the ball of energy had now grown so big that it one could mistake it for a very big red balloon, except that the crackling of energy would be a bit of a giveaway that it wasn’t that.

With a final evil expression on it’s face, the figure gave a gentle arch of it’s finger down…And then, just like that, the energy blast was sent flying.

Forming a evil grin, the figure started chuckling to itself, it’s laugh getting louder and louder, like with the energy sphere, grew in intensity.

Luna adorned a shocked expression, her jaw hanging open, as she was unable to take her eyes off of it. Watching in utter silence, as it shot past her, overhead. Her head turned, watching it, she found herself incapable of looking away from it. The intensified wind that brushed her against her face was not too big a problem…But the bright light, on the other hoof, was a mighty annoying problem, forcing her to close her left eye, and turn her her head a little away, facing it a little to the right, procuring a groaned grimace.

*BOOM*

Perking up her ear at the sound of the large explosion, Luna did not know how far it was, that this would be the only thing that she would be able to do.

Up from the ground, a blast of violently red shot up, being too bright for those who looked upon it, forcing them to turn their heads away – As one figure, further atop the mountainside did. Averting it’s eyes from the powerful, bright, light.

As the sound of erupting fire, and the crumbling of rocks invaded the ears of Luna, it was suddenly, interrupted by another, more horrifying sound: Screams of Ponies.

Fighting against her instinct’s wishes, Luna pried her eyes open, fighting against the bright, searing light of the energy ball’s explosion. But as she attempted to pry it open further, she found the bright heat, too unbearable…And was forced to close them shut, once more. Hearing only the loud, and now growing pained, screams of her Ponies, as the energy ball did whatever terrible thing it was doing to them.

When the bright intensity of the light died down, allowing her to open it again, without it burning, and hurting like mad. But once her eye’s pupils looked, laying upon the sight before her, she did not know what to make of it.

She, like all of their soldiers, looked out in front of them, staring down/up towards the ball of energy…as it seemed to be frozen in the air. It wasn’t too easy for Luna to see due to the still, somewhat, blinding light generated from the sphere of energy, but the Ponies could make out everything, perfectly fine, but what they could see, they could not make snese out of. The sphere was justing in the air…With strange tendrils moving out from it’s form, and entering down into the ground, into the crevices around them. The tendrils started to move, following the path made way towards the next crevice. They started to move faster and faster, at one eventual point, it was going at such speeds that it resembled a giant, whirling, vortex of red crackling energy, or a wall of pure, red energy spun around in a large circle motion.

The figure smiled, raising a hand and holding it out. It snapped it’s fingers, sending an echo sounding throughout the entire landscape. With that, the sphere surrounding the Ponies shot down into the ground. Disapearing underneath the surface. In awe, many Ponies began directing their eyes down towards the circle that surrounded them. A faint, but evident, glow could be seen from within the crevices.

The figure narrowed it’s eyes, glaring down at them with a devious smile upon it’s face. It crossed it’s arms, watching in silent glee.

All of a sudden, the ground started to shake, violently. Underneath them, the Ponies could hear the clear indications of explosions sounding underneath the thick surface of the ground floor. There was a brief silence that fell over them. But it was abruptly ended, when a deep rumbling followed. The ground began to crack, loudly, as massive tears forced themselves through the skin of the earth. The cracks split, separated, and went in every possible imaginable direction, as they seemed like a consciousness entity, heading straight for Ponies whever they went. Slicing up the earth, to reveal red, intensly hot bright bursts of lights, and soft fumes, that seeped out, up into the air.

Suddenly sinking underneath the hooves, the Ponies were all but swallowed up, when the ground gave away, vanishing underneath them…and revealing a bubbling mass of pure, blood-red light liquid. The Ponies’ eyes widened, turning pale, and shrinking down, as their jaws dropped, and a blood-curtling scream sounded from them, as they fell down…There being no trace of them having been there.

Luna’s jaw was dropped, and her eyes stared in awe at the sight before her, watching with shocked terror, as her forces had all fallen down into that giant, red, bubbling pit.

The figure smiled, widely, from ear to ear. Keeping it’s arms crossed.

Behind it, a small form touched down onto the side of the mountain, a long and slender tendril-like appendage hung down, touching against the ground.

Looking it’s eyes down towards the lone survivor that it had taken notice of, at the beginning of all of a this, the figure grinned. This one would be easy.

Slowly, the figure, gently, started to levitate itself up, off the mountain top, it’s legs hanging down, like with it’s tail, as it hovered down through the air….Drawing ever closer to the sole survivor of it’s devastating attack on their army. This was undoubtedly one of the elites, who had taken up arms against them.

It cracked it’s hands, though, only to give the deceptive illusion that this creature would be any real challenge to it. It then crossed it’s arms.

The ground cracked, breaking further up, as the crevices stretched out, grabbing and swallowing up any and all Ponies that were unable to run fast enough away from it, or failed to use their magic quickly enough to teleport themselves away, from out of it’s deadly reach.

She dropped to her knees, her magic, being removed from her sword, letting it drop the ground, *clanging* loudly upon hitting it’s blade against it. The ground was still tearing apart, but the screams of her people being killed was – Thankfully – starting to slow itself more and more. Becoming less and less, but the pain of those that she had allready lost, and were still suffering, still echoed within her mind.

Trotting out from her spot along the mountainside, Celestia trotted up, looking her eyes down towards the vast sight of death and destruction that was unfolding.

Her eyes took notice of her sister, further down. But before leaping into action, and flying – Or teleporting – herself down towards her precious sibling, she took notice of a figure was approaching Luna. From her perspective, alone, she could almost swear that the figure had skin pure out of metal…Or at the very least, it did not look purely organic.

‘’Luna.’’ She whispered, softly, but with a sense of urgency in her tone.

Luna’s eyes started to water. She lowered her head down, as she felt her cheeks starting to feel wet, as they were soaked by her sobbing tears.

Her ear, suddenly, perked itself up. Her head shot up, eyes wide, and terrified. With slow movement, her head turned itself around, and looked back towards whatever stood behind her.

Once one of laid eyes upon the other, the looker’s eyes widened in shock, and the looker, also backed away slightly from the other, while the other remained in place, staring back at the other.

Regaining it’s composure, and crossing it’s arms, once more, the figure looked out, back towards Luna. Observing, as her own gaze looked back towards it.

‘’So…’’ It spoke, it’s voice raspy, and very high-pitched. It raised a sharp finger, holding it up, as it leaned itself forward, putting one hand in front of where it’s mouth would have been, but wasn’t, and started to cough. ‘’Ah…That’s better.’’ It said, standing itself back up, and lowering it’s arm down, letting it hang – It’s now sounded much clearer, and not nearly as…childlike, as the other. It was very formal, but with the slightest hint of a murderous beast, within. ‘’So it is you, the one that I have heard so much about-‘’ It crossed it’s arms, smiling evilly, towards the Mare. ‘’Hm hm hm hm hm hm.’’ It chuckled to itself, mid-way through. ‘’Princess Luna?’’ It asked her. She stood herself back up. Turning her body around, and facing her eyes, straight, towards the figure in front of her.

She did not utter a word for a good, long, duration of the time she spent glaring, angrily, back towards it. But when she did, her voice was laced with a stern seriousness on her face. It was evident to it that she was not going to back down, and step aside for it.

‘’I am.’’ She said, calmly. Her eyes narrowed, as she glared back. ‘’And who, if I may inquire, are you?’’ Luna asked it. It gave another non-moving-mouth, soft chuckle, at her request to find out be told it’s identity.

‘’All you need to worry about, my dear…is your own life-’’ It said, smiling wickedly, back. Narrowing it’s eyes. ‘’Who I am, does not matter nearly as much as you, and your species’ interference in my master’s reign.’’ Said the form. It raised it’s arm, pointing out a metal finger towards her. ‘’Your tiresome attempts at securing victory for your sister is a dis-honorable attempt to impress me…If anything, you have just proven yourself a weakling in my eyes.’’ Said the form. Luna said nothing, but continued to glare, sternly towards it.

‘’Think whatever you want of me…beast of a thousand Alicorns. But I am not a slave to my sister’s will.’’ Luna replied back to it.

‘’Hm?’’ The figure replied to her answer, raising a non-existent brow.

‘’I only have one duty, and one duty alone…And that is to protect the Ponies of this world.’’ Luna continued onwards. She took a few trots forward, approaching the figure. ‘’But you seem to know my name…So why don’t you tell me yours, so we be better aquainted?’’ She asked it, forming a smile on her face, as her stern expression formed into a smile that she would have worn on any other day. This caught the creature off-guard. It had not expected such a reaction from her.

‘’Uh-?’’ It replied. It’s eyes widened, and it gained a confused expression. It’s confusion contorted itself back into a devious smile, once more. ‘’Oh-?’’ It spoke, smiling a creepy smile. ‘’That’s a funny thing to say…‘’ It raised a hand up to the underside of it’s chin, while it’s hands moved underneath it’s elbow, resting the other. ‘’For I would expect such a responsive oath to be uttered by a slave…Not by a being claiming to be a co-ruler, and trust me, even then, you’re not even that much in charge…Just a side-pupped to be called upon when your sister vanishes.’’ It said.

‘’Hm!’’ Luna grumbled.

‘’Hm mh mh mh mh mh.’’ It chuckled behind a closed mouth.

They locked their eyes, staring back at eachother, as they exchanged stern glares with evil delight.

‘’Not that I’m not enjoying our little chit chat-…’’ The figure spoke up, lowering it’s arms back down. Letting them hang. ‘’But i’m beginning to get a little bored by just merely exchanging pleasantries with a mere terror leader…But I’m just going to end this right now.’’ The figure said. With a step forward, it started to move up towards Luna.

From higher up, she had a clear and front-row seat to behold everything that was happening down there on the ground. Performing a single bodily movement, the creature finally managed to attract much worry from the Alicorn Mare.

Luna continued to glare, angrily, back at the creature, as it approached her. It’s calm and collvective, evil smile being prominent on it’s face, growing ever stronger.

Out from it’s side, the creature raised it’s right-side arm, holding it further out from it’s body than it’s left.

It then stopped mere inches from her. She raised her head, looking her eyes up, and staring them back towards the figure’s face.

From her spot, the observing Mare, watched in anticipation of what was next to come.

Slowly, the creature raised it’s arm up into the air, forming a fist. The fist was then suspended in the air, and it was held there.

Lowering it’s head, the creature looked down towards Princess Luna, meeting her gaze which looked back up towards it.

It’s face contorted itself back in a malevolent smile, as it moved it’s arm back a little more, preparing to delivering a powerful punch to her face.

‘’Goodbye, Princess Luna…Deceased Princess of Equestria.’’ It spoke. ‘’You have been a worthy opponent, if only for your excellence with comebacks…’’ It said, giving a gentle bow of it’s head. ‘’And for that, I must commend you. May we never see eachother again, ever.’’

‘’Indeed…’’

With a final adjust, the creature clenched it’s fist, tightly. It then swung it’s arm forward, picking up a lot of speed in just a matter of mere seconds.

All of a sudden, before it’s swinging arm reached her, it suddenly, suffered a powerful blow to the side of it’s head. An action, which involved so much force and power that it sent it crashing to the ground with a devastating impact. Several of the rocks above it, crumbled apart, and fell down on top of it.

Luna’s eyes widened, as she beheld the creature sent crashing into the stones, and the creature that had performed the deed landed in front of her, tapping it’s hooves, gently, against the surface of the stones. Turning her head, she looked down towards the blue Alicorn, meanwhile at the same time, she looked back up towards the white Alicorn, in front of her.

‘’Luna! Are you allright!?’’ Celestia asked, a deep hint of urgency in her voice. Luna did not respond to her sister’s question, and instead, merely looked back up towards her with a shocked and amazed look upon her face. ‘’Luna! Are you allright!? Speak to me!’’ She heard her sister asking, as she continued to inquire about her sister’s wellbeing.

Closing her mouth up, Luna gently nodded her head. Giving back, an almost completely blank expression.

The sound of a rock being moved out of the way, and *cracking* loudly, as it impacted the ground, warranted both sisters to turn their heads, looking to the left of them.

Pushing several rocks away from it, an arm emerged from a large pile of rubble. It lifted it’s head up, looking it’s eyes up, and out in front of it. It’s eyes were wide, with blood-red lines inside it enraged pupils, and an infuriated expression on it’s face, as it groaned in frustration back towards them. Behind it, a dark-grey, long tail that ended in a point.

‘’Hmhf!’’ It sounded, as a grumbling thought. With a raised fist, it slammed it’s fist into a rock that was too close to it’s being, smashing it into a small collection of tiny pieces that scattered all over the ground. It closed it’s mouth, but continued to glare back at the two of them. ‘’I hate to admit it, but that was quite a powerful punch you delivered to my face, ‘’Princess’’.’’ It said with a mocking tone, as it stood itself back up, crossing it’s arms.

Celestia scoffed, uttering a delighted smile back towards the creature, which only seemed to infuriate it, angering it more than she allready had. It’s eyes widened, and it’s angered expression tightened.

‘’I am delighted to know that my power is on the same level with a being such as yourself…Now I know how mch weaker you really are.’’

‘’Indeed.’’ The creature replied. ‘’Hm mhm mhm mhm mhm.’’ It chuckled. It’s expression changing back into that wry, evil, smile that hit had adorned before. ‘’I’ll just have to power up now…Wouldn’t you think?’’ It said back, asking her. Her ear twitched a little from the bypassing breeze. Celestia’s recently-won victorious state changed into that of terror.

‘’What?’’

‘’Oh yes. And trust me when I say this…It was nice knowing you, the few minutes that I did, my unfortunate friend.’’

The creature clenched it’s fists together, and leaned itself a little bit forward. Holding it’s arms out. Building up a loud growling groan, it’s body started to be surrounded by a faint fiery aura. The creature’s growls of strain, exploded out into a loud scream that echoed around the landscape, bouncing off of the hills and mountains, and returning to the mountain. The faint aura erupted into a powerful inferno of golden flames, enveloping the creature’s entire form until it was nothing but a dark silhouetted shape surrounded by flames. Soon, even the flames swallowed up the silhouette, obscuring it from view.

The winds had started to get much more violent, blowing Celestia and Luna’s manes through the air, but they themselves stood firmly in place. The ground started to shake, getting rougher and rougher with every second. Strong bursts of electrical discharges shot down from the clouds, striking against the surface of the ground, below. But the violent craters that had been left earlier, did not emerge through the skin of the earth, instead the electricity merely moved down through the ground, before dissipating away, and leaving the ground untouched.

‘’AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…!’’ It continued to scream, loudly, as the two sisters stood there, watching in silence. The flames grew taller, gaining a couple of inches.

As the flaming aura’s energy seemed to die down, the flames started to calm themselves, lessening more and more with every second. The flames died down until a figure could be seen through the flames, it was just a dark shape in the beginning, but shortly became much more apperant. The flames died down completely, leaving a lone figure standing where the mysterious creature had been standing not too long ago.

In place of the creature, stood now a taller, more visually dominant figure, having much more evidently stronger muscles than the figure before it, it’s chest and shoulders, lower-arms, and lower-legs were covered by a armor-like carapace, with a separate head piece for it’s head – Covering everything except it’s face – With a purple crystal-like globular surface in the middle-front of it’s carapace layered head. It’s face had a single red line move down near the center of it’s eyes, within the line was a red streak that went down. The rest of it’s face was in the same color as it’s body. Like the other form this, it possessed a tail. It was the same as the other forms’, only much longer.

With a much more revealed face, the creature raised it’s and up, holding it there.

‘’Watch yourself, little Equine, or things might-…’’ it then opened it’s fist, holding it’s fingers out, as a massive shockwave erupted from it. The powerful force of air, rippled across the surface with the intensity of a powerful windstorm. Dead trees were ripped from their place, and sent flying through the air, landing several away, or falling down into the large pit of bubbling magma. Rocks and stones were cracked wide open, while some of the mountain’s walls were torn to pieces, crumbling apart into large piles of torn stone and dust. Uttering a wry smile, the new creature stepped forward towards the pair of sisters. ‘’-get fatally worse.’’ It said.

Celestia almost backed away from it, gently, raising her hind leg up to move it back, but then stopped herself before she could even get that far. Either out of sheer fear, or a burning desire to protect her sister from this…this thing.

‘’S-sister-…’’ Celestia, faintly, heard Luna’s voice speak up. She turned her head, looking her eyes to the side towards her sister. ‘’I-it’s power…I-I’ve never felt something of this level in my entire life before.’’ She stuttered.

Her paranoia grew as these words reached her ears. Her eyes widened, but aside from that, her face did not show any further extent of her fear. She had to be strong, especially in such a dire moment such as this.

‘’Powerful, eh?’’ The creature replied, stopping in it’s place. An amused expression settled on it’s face at this. ‘’Well, being that I am weak to flattery, why don’t I cut you a break, and go easy on you?’’ It asked towards the two.

Before Celestia, or Luna, was given a chance to reply to it’s question, it, suddenly, vanished from sight. Phazing out of existence. Celestia, instantly, backed up away from where she had stood. But before she got very far, her tail came into contact with something behind her. She, along with her body, immediately, tensed itself up.

‘’Hm mh mh mh mh’’ A laughter chuckled behind her. ‘’My, my, my. How you’ve-‘’

Immediately, with a sudden shift of her body, Celestia spun herself around, facing behind her. Her horn glowed a bright, powerful, aura, as she lowered her head down, pointing it in direction of the creature.

‘’HIIIIYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH…!’’ She screamed with a loud intensity. Out from the tip of her horn a beam of powerful, golden light, shot forward, piercing through the rocks behind her, cutting through them like they were nothing, and not even stopping there, as the beam continued out through the back. Proceeding further and further away.

The beam’s discharged energy continued to increase, building stronger and more intense, cutting much more into the surrounding rocks and stone of the walls and ground.

The bright golden light died down, and the energy beam dissipated away.

Celestia panted, heavily, as she looked out in front of her, seeing only a large collection of smoke and dust being blown up off the ground in front of the two Alicorns.

Twitching her ear, perking it up, Luna turned her head, and looked behind her at the source of her ear twitch. While her sister panted, Luna’s expression grew horrified.

She tried to turn her head back, so she could alert her sister to what was happening…

‘’Sis-‘’

But before she could even finish calling out, she was interrupted by a shape beating her to the punch…Litterally.

Celestia was in the process of turning her head. Her mouth was open, and in the process of uttering words. When all of a sudden, a fist delivered a powerful punch to Celestia’s face. She let out a pained groan, as she was sent flying. Disapearing and then re-appearing again, the creature, swiftly, delivered a powerful upper-cut punch to the underside of Celestia chin. Sending her now, shooting upwards. Once again, it disappeared and re-appeared, shoftly after.

Celestia had still not recovered from it’s first two brutal assaults, and as a result, was thus unable to counter-act this next one.

It re-emerged, and without a moment’s hesitation, swung it’s arm towards her. Once the fist impacted with Celestia’s body, a powerful shockwave shot out, rippling across the earth, below. Celestia was sent shooting down towards the ground at a much faster speed than previously. With a violent speed and force, Celestia crashed down into the rocky surface. Unleashing a violent explosion of destroyed debris of rock and stone.

‘’Too slow.’’

Floating back down, the tall, powerful, creature planet it’s feet at the top of a large boulder. Perching itself there, as it folded it’s arms, crossing them, shooting the large pile of rocks a nasty, evil glare of a smile. It shook it’s head in disappointment.

‘’Now that’s just sad, really.’’ It spoke in a sympathetic voice. ‘’I expected far more resistance from the so-called ‘’Great Ruler of Equestria’’. That kind of goes without saying.’’ He smirked.

The pile of stones and rock started to move. Some, falling down onto the ground, as a white limb used all it’s strength to push them aside. With her wings, she managed to remove the rest of the rocks off of her. With her body now cleared of rocks, having blackened bruises on her body to indicate where the creature had struck her. There were less-pained bruises all over her body.

She may have been standing up, but it was evident that she was struggling with keeping herself standing. Her legs quivered, unable to keep themselves straight, her jaw hung open, and her breathing was uneven. Close to raspy.

Smiling, the creature observed, as she attempted to move forward towards him. But before she was able to even take the first step, she stumbled forward, landing onto the ground.

Horrified, Luna’s eyes widened, as she looked down towards her fallen sister. But he merely chuckled to himself.

He rose up from the rock, and floated down towards the ground. Luna turned, and looked towards him, as he did so. But from where she stood, she dared to not move a muscle. She hid herself behind the rock, crouching behind it, as much as she could. She did not know if there was much she could do against it, especially if it kicked her sister’s to the curb without much problem…Then what could she even do to it?

Celestia, though, incredibly weakened, and in a very exposed position in terms of fighting this thing, was still alive. That was all that mattered right now, staying alive.

In front of her, she heard something touch down against the ground in front of her. Weakily, she raised her head and looked up in front of her. What she saw beckoned her to utter an angry glare up towards it, but her energy depleted state rendered even performing such mere acts was now impossible. It took every ounce of her strength to just barely lift her head up. Her hardened defenses had saved her from being killed instantly by the creature, but even the rough injures that had been inflicted upon her would result in an eventual death.

‘’P-p-princess…C-c-…-Celestia…’’ He heard a weak and frail voice speak down towards them. Turning his head to the right, he looked in direction of the voice. Luna did the same. Her eyes looked up towards the speaker, casting him a blank glance. Weakened, the Stallion raised his right hoof, and held it out, pointing it in Celestia’s direction. His back was to a rock, which supported his back. Keeping him sitting up right. His hoof shook as he held it out towards the white Alicorn.

‘’P-P-rincesss….No!’’ The creature cast the Stallion a stern glare, before turning its head back down towards Celestia, and then back towards the Stallion. It folded its arms, crossing them again, as it glared back angrily at her.

‘’How disappointing…I seemed to have missed one of you.’’ He said, as he shot a death-glare towards the injured Pony. The Pony scoffed back, and used its left hoof to stand itself up a little.

‘’I guess disappointment is something you’re used to…’’ The Pony mocked, giving a pained cough. The creature narrowed its eyes, glaring malevolently towards the Stallion who was daring to speak this way to him. ‘’After all, why would your master send you here? I can give you the answer to that question; Because you were not send to engage in combat as an equal, but as a mere tool of war.’’ The Pony chuckled, mockingly, towards the tall, armored creature, down in front of it.

It did not say a thing in response.

But then, suddenly, it’s glare contorted itself into a delightfully evil, wry smile. When this happened, the Pony felt his newfound strength and desire to fight fading away. His smile ceased to exist on his face, and deflated into a frown, nervous sweat ran down the side of his head. But like any idiot who is not prepared for war, but still steps out onto the battlefield, he actually allowed his fear to become visible upon his face.

The creature saw this as plainly as the sun, which was blotted out by the dark clouds.

Lifting itself up off the ground, it started to float directly up into the air. It raised it’s arm up, pointing one of it’s fingers up into the sky, generating a sphere of crackling energy. Uttering the evil smile upon it’s face, it looked back down towards the Stallion. Celestia, Luna, and the Stallion, all looked up towards him with terrified eyes. Bearing only witness to the ball of energy gathering energy, faster and faster. The ball of energy grew to a size of four times it’s head’s size. The energy crackling louder and much roughly as it continued to increase it’s size.

*Bzzzt!*

In the distance, close to where the chain of mountains stood, a figure appeared, panting heavily, as it hovered in the air.

Raising its head, the new arrival could sense a large build-up of energy not too far away from his position. Before arriving, he had made sure to lower his power, hiding it away, and making his entry onto the battlefield hidden from those present. If he had arrived onto the field of battle then the Equestrians would need all the help they could.

In front of him the image of a giant ball of violently crackling energy rippled, being conjured, and gathering energy at a quick speed. However, when he laid eyes on the figure that was creating the powerful ball of energy, they widened, and his expression of exhaustion contorted into a pale look of pure horror.

It was him! He was here!

With a quick swing of it’s arm, the creature threw the ball of energy down towards the Stallion.

Folding its arms, he looked down towards the Pony, as the powerful ball of energy shot down towards him.

Celestia, Luna, and the newcomer, all watched as the sphere shot down towards the ground, speeding down at incredible speeds.

His head looked down, spotting, and sensing, a soldier who was too injured to move, but was still alive enough that he could recover.

Acting upon instinct, he raised a hand, holding it out towards where the sphere was speeding. With all his strength, he concentrated on doing the only thing he could think to do…

But he may have acted too late.

The ball of energy touched down against the ground it erupted into a huge explosion, sending rocks and debris flying everywhere, the ground shaking with violent force as the explosion started moving outwards from its impact point.

When the smoke settled, fading away into nothing. What was left in its place was a blackened and smoking crater, with no hints that the injured soldier might still be alive from the explosion. He was gone.

Their heads turned, the two Princesses stared in shock at the smoke that was drifting up from his former sitting position.

The ground was smoldering, as he let his folded arms drop down, hanging beside his body, his head turning back to face the white Alicorn down on the ground underneath him. Her growing sorrows for the soldier he had just killed evident on her facial expressions.

Craning her head, the Sun Princess looked back up towards him, meeting his evil smirk. Through gritted teeth, she started to growl in a building flow of anger.

With pained movements, she slowly tried to stand herself up, standing her pained body up off the ground, now shown to be covered in bruises from the damage dealt out by its rough treatment of her, but also from the terrible landing, she had endured.

‘’Hm?’’ He reacted, turning his head towards her, staring down as she was attempting to stand against him. His eyes narrowed, and smirk contorted itself into a terrible frown. ‘’Hm.’’ He grumbled.

Fighting through the pain of her body the elder Alicorn was trying to get back up to stand against him again, casting the truth of her already damaged and injured form aside to not bow down to this vile creature. The process was painful, and every movement she tried doing only made her groan in aching pain.

His frown was blank as he continued to observe her struggles to get back up. Her rear legs, despite having some trouble to stop shaking slightly, were still able to stand, her front was still hanging down, doing its best to try to return to standing up.

‘’Stay down, Princess, if you know what’s best for you!’’ His voice called down to her, but she continued to groan, her back feeling like the very spine might shatter, and snap, pushing through it all.

Luna’s ear perked itself up, and her head turned, looking towards her sister.

Celestia’s head was held low, her gritted teeth, and the pain that ravaged her entire body. ‘’You killed him. He was no threat to you, he was injured and unable to even dodge a blast like that.’’ She whispered to herself. ‘’I will stop you, even if it takes my all!’’

His frown started to return to his overconfident smirk. He raised a hand, pointing his finger down towards her.

‘’Then, I’m afraid that I will have no choice but to finish you off this early…Though, I would have enjoyed it if we could have played for a little longer.’’ He raised his left arm, looking down at it, as if looking for something. ‘’But I am afraid the time is drawing closer to my mid-day relaxation…’’ His smirk dissipated, turning into an evil glare. ‘’Oh, and after that I am afraid to say that I will be wiping out the rest of your little pitiful band.’’

Her eyes widened, directing it away from him, back down towards Celestia, then back up to him again, dread filling her, as she thought that he was not kidding about dealing out a finishing blow to her.

‘I’ve got to do something, but what!? I cannot just let him kill her like that!’ Her eyes grew a little wider, as a thought entered her mind. ‘Maybe…’

Blood was drippling from her mouth, and many of the bruises that she had suffered.

Above her, hovering in the air, he was smiling as his finger had already formed a small ball of energy.

‘’I will make sure to leave no trace of you, that way your subjects will not be forced to bear witness to the horrors I was originally intending to inflict upon you!’’

‘’No!’’ A sudden voice interrupted him. Celestia’s ear raised, twitching a little as the voice reached her ears, as well as his. Hers, as well as his head turned, looking in direction of where the voice had come from.

With a sudden explosion of pressure, a form leaped up from the ground towards him, the ground cracking underneath as she leaped up towards him.

His head lowered, looking down in direction of the cracking ground, staring down in direction of a bright blue aura that speed towards him. His smirk grew slightly; his arm re-adjusted itself, pointing instead towards the blue figure speeding towards him.

The energy blast he had been powering up released from his finger, shooting down through the sky towards her.

Observing the approaching beam, she narrowed her eyes, adorning a stern expression.

‘’L-Luna…No!’’ Celestia groaned, holding back the pain, as her head was forced back down, and her gaze was reluctantly shifted away from her sister.

Smiling in an evil manner, he raised his hands, holding them up, as if welcoming her to land a blow against him. While her expression became sterner, catching the sight of the approaching sphere of energy. Her horn beginning to gather energy, as an aura surrounded it.

With a drop of her jaw, she let out a loud yell, before it hit her.

*BOOM!*

A massive explosion erupted, being sent out from the point of impact, as a wave of intense pressure was sent flying, the ground rippling, rocks being sent flying, and lose enough debris being caught in the wind, and sent flying along with everything else that was not strong enough to withstand it’s powerful force.

A bright flurry of colors fell down upon the world below, blinding any and all who looked it, and forcing them to shield their eyes from it, or avert their gaze from it completely. The violent raging inferno of the explosion almost seemed to be overtaking the skies. However, with time it started to decrease, dissipating away.

Despite the wind’s attempts to keep her head hanging down, she struggled against it, repelling it, and managing to lift it slightly, looking out in front of her, but not further up to where the explosion had come forth.

When the smoke settled, and all of the fire dissipated away, his eyes watched, as there was no trace of the blue Alicorn who had been foolish enough to try to bum rush him.

Raising his hand, he extended it out in front of him, and with the palm of his hand, cleared the sky of smoke and remaining fire, brushing them away.

‘’Did I use too much of my power?’’ He questioned seeing no trace of her, a blank expression taking the place of his smirk.

*Pop*

‘’Miss me?’’ A voice behind him asked. His head shot up, wide eyes looking out in front of him as that voice returned to speaking to him.

‘’What?’’ He reacted verbally, but before he could respond physically, a tap was touched to the back of his neck, sending a surge of pain through his body, and interrupting his suspension in the air, causing him to fall down, out of his place in the air.

Flying in the occupied of the attacker who had dealt the painful tap to his neck, was none other than that very same blue Alicorn.

Regaining control, he caught himself in mid-air, the aura returning to surrounding him as he hovered there. He righted himself up, and directed his eyes up towards the sky, his eyes settling back on the Mare whom he had thought he had killed.

Growling through gritted teeth at his failure of destroying her, his knuckles tightened, becoming infuriated fists.

Above him, Luna was now wearing his smirk, giving him the same degrading smile he had been giving them.

‘’H-how!? How did you survive!?’’ Closing her eyes, and shaking her head at what she considered an idiotic question.

‘’You really don’t know, but your overconfidence in your superior power has lead you to believe your superior strength supersedes your opponent’s tactical abilities.’’ She adjusted herself, letting her legs hang down; as she folded her arms in the same manner, he had held them.

‘’But don’t worry, you’re not the first to make that mistake.’’ She smirked back.

He growled infuriated through his teeth, keeping his gaze locked with hers.

*Bzzzt!*

He then vanished from her sight. Re-appearing seconds later underneath her. His tail shot towards her leg, wrapping itself around her left leg, her head looked down, seeing what he was attempting to do, but she was too slow to act quickly enough in time to stop him from carrying out what he was planning to do.

With a mighty swing, he threw her downwards, speeding through the air in direction of the ground.

‘’Whoa!’’ She exclaimed in surprise as she was shooting downwards. While falling down, he once again re-appeared, seemingly teleporting over to her, still wearing that look of sheer rage upon his face. He raised his fist preparing to deliver a terrible uppercut punch directly to her face, anticipating what he was doing, she quickly brought her hooves up in front of her face, covering it, just as his fist was thrust up towards her chin, only to be caught by her hooves.

Growling in enraged retort to her successful blocking of his attack he tried to anticipate her next move; the most logical would be that she would be trying to put as much distance between herself and himself...

However, if anything the opposite was true, she instead went right onto the offensive and with a powerful from kick from her right leg, she thrust it against his chest stomach, the very impact of such a blow being enough to cause him to cough up blood. Luna smirking as she watched this.

As blood dripped from his mouth, he was having trouble breathing due to the damage inflicted upon him from her counter-attack.

*Bzzzt!*

He disappeared, and then re-appeared small distance away from her.

He brought a hand up to his mouth, wiping some of the blood from his mouth, and then looking his eyes down at it, surprised that it was actually there.

‘’H-how is this possible?’’ His voice quivered as he asked, while not taking his eyes off the blood. ‘’HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STRONG!?’’ He shouted out in blind rage, his energy aura being re-ignited, and surrounding him, as his rage echoed around the desolated valley, making the ground shake a little.

On her face, she bore an extremely overconfident grin, holding her hooves folded across her chest. How badly he wanted to wipe that stupid smug expression of her face, no one humiliated him like this! NO ONE!

‘’Eh! Whatever, I will make short work of you, Horse!’’

*Bzzzt!*

His sudden disappearance caught her off-guard, causing her grin to deflate into a surprised look.

‘’Huh?’’ She reacted to his disappearance, letting her hooves drop, but holding them up, ready to combat him if he tried anything on her.

*Bzzzt!*

Behind her, a shape suddenly appeared, but with enhanced speed, and quick reflexes, it was already to attack her.

A powerful swing of his arm, and an intense impactful punch was all it took to land an intense punch to her cheek, in turn sending her flying through the air. A battered bruise on her cheek being left behind as an imprint on her cheek.

Disappearing again, he quickly re-appeared down in front of her where the punch had sent her flying. A fist was pulled back, and when she got close enough, it was thrust forward, delivering an uppercut punch to her face, which again sent her flying, but this time she shot upwards.

*Bzzzt!*

Almost speeding pass him, he reached out, grabbing her hoof with his hand, and with a quick shift of his arm, swung her down, and with his other free punched her hard in the stomach. He spun her a little, and then let go, sending her once again flying.

This time when he caught her, he took to heavily bombard her body with a wild array of painful, and intense, punches to her chest and stomach. One of the punches being enough to graze her skin, causing blood to begin running down her fur, staining it with the blood from her growing in intensity injuries.

Back over by the mountains, the newcomer stood in his place, observing the tough beating that the blue Alicorn Mare was having afflicted upon her by him.

Every other second another punch was dealt out, his speed was just so great that it was making her sister’s look like nothing.

With the latest punch to her body she was sent flying once again, but unlike all these other times, he did not follow it up by supplying her with a powerful barrage of punches, she was instead just given a single, painful punch of his elbow against her back. A final punch to her stomach, made her cough up blood, as he had.

He pulled away for a small moment, but eventually delivered one ultimate punch, sending her flying down towards the surface, crashing into the ground, and sending a wave of debris hurtling up from her impact crater, accompanied by a lot of dust that was blown up.

Smirking, he smiled as the dust settled, and the motionless form of Luna became clearer to his eyes.

‘’HAH! Take that!’’ He screamed in a delighted demented tone towards the crater.

Raising her head up, she looked out towards the crater, she did not need to physically see what had happened, or whom it was that had crashed down into the earth to understand what had happened.

‘’L-Luna!?’’ She wheezed, finding it hard to breathe, her body was still standing, but it’s current condition was nothing that would be strong enough to stand back up, or even fight back against him.

Hiding down behind the mountain cliffs, the new arrival observed the sight before him.

‘No! I cannot just stay here, and do nothing, but what can I do? I’m not nearly strong to take him head on!’ His face tensed, gritting his teeth, as he hid himself behind the rocks. Looking down his eyes traversed the desolated surroundings around him until they settled on a differently colored shape. It was white, with gold intermixed into it.

‘Wait a minute, that’s her…The Princess Celestia...’ His expression changed into a small hopeful expression, as a slight smile grew. ‘Maybe…’ He paused, letting his thoughts think. His eyes looked up, returning to the bipedal figure, before returning towards the white figure. ‘Yes. It’s a longshot, and she should become strong enough, but I don’t exactly see myself being enough to deal with him…at least, for now.’

Raising his hand, he extended it out in front from behind the rocks, pointing the palm of his hand towards Celestia.

‘’Please work.’’

‘’Huh!?’’ He reacted, his enhanced hearing picking up something faint close-by, his expression shifting into surprise, and alarmed confusion. ‘’What was that!?’’ He thought outload, as he turned his head, directing it down towards the surface, examining the barren wasteland underneath him.

His face became stern, staring down towards the surface below with a newfound intrigue.

‘’It cannot be more Ponies, their stupidity would lead them to try to attack me by now…’’His eyes narrowed, staring with a growing frown. ‘’Unless…This is not their forces, but something else.’’

Back down on the ground, he poked his head out the side of the giant rock he was hiding himself behind. He exhaled softly in relief at the sight of his aggressor supervising the scene, scanning everything with his eyes.

‘I’ve got to be quick, if I take too long, he will grow tired of looking, and will just finish her off, and with her sister out of commission there will be no one to defend either of them from his wrath.’

He stepped out from behind the rocks he had been hiding behind, and raised a hand, holding it out in front of him towards the downed Alicorn.

‘I must be quick, REALLY quick!’

Lowering his defenses, his defenses being the barrier that was masking his power from detection. His body suddenly started to glow with a light-blue flaming aura around him.

‘’Huh!?’’ He reacted, now being able to sense a newfound energy level that he had not been able to sense earlier. His head turned, and now looked back in the direction of this new energy signature, his eyes falling upon its eventual end source.

‘There you are!’

*Bzzzt!*

And he then disappeared from sight…

Through gritted teeth, he groaned, veins becoming visible on his body, as his strength continued to build, growing stronger, his aura flaring wildly as it joined in on the growing strength his body was experiencing.

Over by Celestia’s dying body, her shoulder for a split second seemed to move slightly, as a golden aura flashing across her body.

*Bzzzt!*

All of a sudden, he was about to turn his head to the right, when something beat him to it, and grabbed tightly around his throat, interrupting him out of his concentration, his aura vanished, and he was left defenseless, as he was held by his most vulnerable spot.

Out in front of him, his eyes came to fall upon the stern face of the attacker that had dealt with both of the Equestrian sisters.

‘’Did you really think that I would not notice what you were doing, naïve fool?’’ He said angrily. Gently, though his expression seemed to change from stern and angry, back into the smirking overconfident attitude he had worn earlier during the battle with the two sisters.

‘’Still, I could use something to entertain me before these two’s pathetic forces will come back searching for them, at which I will then eliminate them too.’’

Back with Celestia’s motionless body, her hooves and her eyes were twitching.

‘’N-no!’’ She said with a strained voice, as she grunted with the terrible wounds in her body.

Suddenly, deep within Celestia’s body a raging fire was unlocked, flicking to life at first. However, as her ears picked up the pained groans of the being that had tried to help her. Her eye were slowly opened, and looked out in front of her, seeing on the other end the monster that had hurt her sister, and was now choking a bystander that had merely been trying to help them in this battle against it.

His words were being choked out by the tight grasp around his throat, while he just stood there staring back into his eyes with a stern frown upon his face. Turning his head, he looked back down towards the white Alicorn, smirking as he saw that she was still conscious.

‘’My, my, it seems there is still some resistance left in you.’’ His eyes narrowed, smirking in evil joy towards her. ‘’I wonder if there really is something that break even the Princess’ spirits...’’ His eyes turned to the side, returning to looking back upon the newcomer, his eyes widened as his smile became a delighted look. ‘’Oh wait…’’ Holding up his hand, a ball of energy formed in his palm, growing in intensity and size rather quick. ‘’Needless losses of war.’’ He grinned, pointing energy sphere up in front of his captive’s face; the captive face became a look of sheer fear, exposing gritted teeth to his captor.

‘’N’awww! Don’t be so glum, you should be honored to have been felled at my hands.’’ He chuckled.

‘’N-no!’’ She protested, wheezing as she attempted to stand back up, but ultimately being betrayed by her body. He scoffed, chuckling back at her, shaking his head.

‘’Equines.’’ He mocked.

‘’P-please don’t kill me! Please kill me!’’ The unknown new arrival pleaded. Leaning himself in, watching as his eyes clenched shut, whimpering to be let lose.

‘’Kill you…?’’ He asked softly, his pupil turned to the right, shortly looked at her. ‘’I won’t kill you-…’’ Then with a sudden and mighty swing of his arm, he threw the unarmed figure up into the air, letting go of his throat. Her fearful eyes following his sudden airborne situation.

*Zap!* *Zap!* *Zap!* *Zap!* *Zap!* *Zap!*

Without warning several energy beams shot through his arms, legs, and chest, loud screams of agonizing pain emerged from him as he was almost suspended in the air as the pain ravaged him, his eyes clenching shut to fight off the pain…

*Zap!* *Zap!* *Zap!* *Zap!* *Zap!*

But when he thought it was over another fives blasts were discharged, piercing his chest in several spots, his screams reaching the intensity that they now echoed around their surroundings, before finally passing into the distance.

‘’No!’’ She shouted as loud as she could, a fire inside of her exploding out into an intense flow.

Lowering his hand down beside him, his eyes looking down towards the impact point where his body had crashed down against the ground, smirking as he saw the smoke rising up from his motionless form. Chucking gently.

Suddenly his eyes widened, as he sensed a new growing energy source, nearby. His head turned, looking in direction of the source of this new source. When he traced it too it’s source, he could see that it belonged to someone who’s energy level he never imagined could ever become this strong.

‘’No…! It cannot be…!’’ He replied in protest against what his own eyes were seeing. Slowly standing back up onto her hooves, the once weak, and almost frail body of Celestia was rising itself back up onto her hooves, the pain that ravaged her body was now gone, and a golden aura seemed to be surrounding her. Her Mane flowed behind her, glowing in bright gold. In addition, as her expression directed itself back towards him, he saw that she was staring with a stern glare about her.

His mouth dropped hanging open, as he stuttered to form words to reply to-…to-…this!

Turning her entire body to face him, she just meet his eyes, as he meet hers.

With a sudden hunching forward, her jaw dropped, hanging open as a loud scream erupted from her. A shockwave was sent rippling up dust and small rocks as it traversed the ground, being strong enough to resist it he was blown away when it fell over him.

Her hooves sunk, breaking through the ground, and sinking slightly down into the ground.

Her golden-flamed aura seemed to be growing stronger, as her voice screamed, it echoed all around them. Stones, dust were blown away by the wind, fragments of large solid rocks cracked, before finally being blown away, either being disintegrated or just landing far away from there.

Dying down in intensity, her screams finally came to a halt, her destructive energy output calmed, returning to a normal stabile level. With her now closed jaw, she directed her eyes back up towards him, glaring at him with an anger she had never experienced before.

From amongst the desolated landscape, Luna raised her hoof, reaching it up towards one of the rocks, and then proceeding to pull herself forward, lifting herself slightly more out of the crater she had crashed into.

When the new, sudden burst of energy dawned on her, her eye widened. She had never sensed power this great before, with few exceptions. However, the question remained whom it belonged too.

‘’T-th-that cannot be Tia…Sh-s-she was defeated too quickly to get up like that.’’ She groaned, holding back a wheezing voice.

With a weak hoof, she reached forth, grabbing onto something, and pulled herself further up.

Reaching the top, her eyes were finally able to look out towards where this enormous output was coming from, and once she did she was shocked by what she was seeing.

Celestia was not only standing back up, virtually unharmed with not a single scratch on her body, but her mane was flowing and sprouting a golden dye. She seemed to be engaged in some sort of exchange stares, which she seemed to be winning outright.

‘’S-sis-sister?’’ She asked weakly.

Interrupting her stare, Celestia’s head turned, looking down towards where she saw her battered and bruised sister crawling out of the crater he had sent her crashing into. Her damage was not limited to just mere bruises, her left hoof had been snapped like a twig, and a bone jutted out, pouring blood across her fur, and all but covering it in blood. Many of the rocks had actually cut into her fur, digging into her flesh. One of her eyes was closed, and she was not willing to open it due to the pain it would bring.

‘’Luna...!’’ She spoke softly, her stern mannerism dissipating into sorrow as she saw the condition her sister was in.

‘’T-ti-Tia…! Ple-p-please don’t…!’’ Her hoof lifted into the air, reaching for her sister, but as she seemed to be losing consciousness, it fell, landing against the ground, and her head lowered as well, landing against the ground, and her body stopped moving.

‘’Luna…’’ She held out a hoof, extending it towards her.

Lowering his arm, it fell down beside him, and his face took on a stern glare, as he looked back in her direction.

A tear ran down her cheek, dripping down onto the ground underneath her. She dropped to her knees, her golden aura fainting slightly.

He raised a finger, pointing it towards her.

‘’While this has been a rather…interesting turn of events I really must be leaving you-‘’

‘’Y-you killed her-…!’’

‘’No, you di-‘’

A beam shot from him finger towards her, but suddenly her hoof swung up, catching the beam, and with a powerful smack sent it flying harmlessly away from her. The Cliffside beside her exploded with violent force as the beam hit, sending rocks scattering in every random direction. Her glare was once again directed back towards him, but no longer was it just stern, now it wielded a look of overblown rage, her eyes burning wild, and her teeth were gritted.

‘’AND I WILL AVENGE HER!’’

Her fiery aura re-ignited, but this time its intensity had risen exponentially. Her body, physically, also seemed to be growing stronger, bulking up, and gaining stronger muscles.

With a mighty thrust of her back hooves, she leaped forward towards him.

*Bzzzt!*

When she suddenly disappeared away from sight, his eyes widened, and he immediately turned his head, looking in every possible direction of where she might be.

The ground underneath him all of a sudden exploded and a bright light up. He was caught by the beam, and blown up into the sky. His hands going down, while he attempted to control the beam unleashed against him.

However, eventually it proved to be too much for him, and he was enveloped by the beam.

*KKKKAAA-BBBOOOOOOOOMMMM!*

As the explosion erupted, its shockwave rippled across the surface, creating a large crater underneath the explosion, which just missed where Luna’s body lay, the ground cracking up, as great crevices were opened up, and the flames that had been used to wipe out Celestia’s entire force started to spill out, pouring into the new spaces, flooding them, and rendering those passages deadly.

Climbing out of the ground, Celestia directed her attention up towards the sky. Her eyes narrowing and her stern glare increasing.

It was not yet over.

Up in the sky she could make out a lone dark figure, its arms raised as a last minute resort, and some newfound bruises were now evident on its body.

‘’GgrrrRRRrrrrgg!’’ He growled, his knuckles tightening, and an outraged glare being returned to her.

*Bzzzt!*

Her eyes widened at his disappearance.

*Bzzzt!*

When he was once again detectable, she now knew exactly where he was. However, she was not quick enough to defend herself from his powerful punch, which made bone-crushing impact with her cheek, sending her flying upwards. The ground cracked, sending pieces of it flying off in a random dispersal.

With a powerful thrust upwards, he leaped up after her.

*Bzzzt!*

He disappeared away once again. His leap making the ground underneath him crack, falling down into the cavern space underneath him.

While she was sent speeding through the sky, she caught herself, suspending her body in the air, as her aura surrounded her once more.

Looking down through the clouds she could no longer sense him down on the surface, which only meant one thing, he was going to come to her this time.

‘He must have learned not to give me an opportunity to strike at him. He won’t give me any free shots.’

*Bzzzt!*

Her head shot up, and with wide eyes, she looked out in front of her.

Growling as her speed towards her, a blue-colored flaming aura surged to life around him. His fist pulling back to deliver a punch to her shoulder. What use is one arm when dealing with an opponent who can use both?

He growled through gritted teeth as he speed towards her. She just stood there motionless while he drew ever closer.

Before reaching her, he swung his arm towards her, screaming out in blind rage as he directed his fist towards her shoulder joint.

Right before his fist was able to make contact with the joint; she made a sudden shift of her body, and raised her arm up, catching his fist, and swatting it to the side, away from her shoulder. His eyes stared back into her face, a fearful look in them.

With her left hoof, she swung it towards his stomach. However, mid-way there she was intercepted while on the way by his tail wrapping around her hoof. His other free hand thrust itself towards her face, attempting to catch her off-guard.

However, Celestia is no fool, she knows that he will use any opportunity to finish her off now that she has been given another chance to stand against him, and this time he will not permit her to leave this place…Just like how he murdered her sister in a manner too graphic and unbearable for anyone to endure.

Swinging her head down, her horn is thrust towards his head in an attempt to cut him with like it a sword, but once he caught wind of what she was trying, he did the only he could to counter it.

His fist was redirected up towards her horn, trying to grab it so he could get a better chance at dealing out damage to her, but she moved her horn out of the way, and instead using her leg to deliver a powerful kick to his kneecap, which finally broke their little stalemate.

With the sudden pain in his leg, he released his grip on her, and made no small attempt to get away from her as quickly as possible.

Re-igniting his aura and suspending himself in mid-air away from her. His fists raised, holding them up beside him, glaring back with gritted teeth, and enraged eyes that wanted nothing more than to destroy her, and wipe her off the face of this world so it would no longer be bothered to deal with her.

‘’TAKE THIS!’’ He shouted, throwing a sudden ball of energy back towards her. She used her enhanced speed to move out of the way, as the ball shot past her, disappearing down into the clouds.

Seeing his chance, he flew towards her, raising his fist to see what would happen. With a simple head turn, she saw that he was attempting to perform another charge. She pulled a fist back as she awaited him.

Their mouths dropped, and the two aggressors both unleashed violent screams.

Then their fists swung towards each other, and a shockwave first erupted from their point of impact, which penetrated the clouds and reached the surface, brushing across it, ripping up what little had not already been desolated by the constant battles that had taken place there.

Penetrating through the clouds, the concentrated energy speed down towards one of the new crevices, but once landing into, and disappearing underneath the flows of magma, there was a momentary crackling of electricity on the surface of the boiling fluids. The magma started to bubble, fumes rising up atop the surface. Followed by a violent explosion.

Everywhere the flow of magma poured it was now growing in intensity, the rivers started to become violent waves, pounding on the walls on their sides, breaking them up, and creating caves, which their rivers could reach new lengths.

It had been faint at first, but as time passed, and more of the energy from the failed attack was still being absorbed by the rivers. It had reached a breaking point, but things would not better from here, it would only get worse.

The surfaces erupted, as towers of exploding magma burst from the underground, raising fire down, and bringing further destruction to the landscape. The more the rives spread out, the further their destruction progressed, and more and more of the landscape was ravaged with more erupting towers of fire.

The skies rippled with electrical discharges, either striking them down against the ground, or just randomly dispersing them across the sky.

‘’YA’AAAHHHHHHH!’’ He screamed as he started throwing punches against her in a ravaged fury, but every time she managed to elude him.

In mid-air, they stopped, and for the briefest of moments looked at each other, before their vicious fight continued.

This time Celestia moved first, disappearing, and then re-appearing in front of him where she started dealing out a vicious array of punches against him.

With his arms he caught several of her heavy attacks, but some of them she did penetrate his defenses, and planted her hooves against his chest, some of those blows did manage to hit him hard enough in his chest that it knocked the breath out of him.

However, this could also go both ways.

When seeing a chink in her armor he would the opportunity, and actually manage to hit her in her shoulder, causing sufficient damage making her stumble back, and providing an opening for heavy bombardment of punches to her face and body, though the damage to her arm was not as great as he would have liked it to be.

Moving too fast for her eye to see, he actually managed to get above, and deliver a punch so great it sent her hurtling down through the skies, penetrating them, and finally reaching the surface that awaited her.

Acting quickly she caught herself just before hitting the ground, and using her hoof to stop herself. This prevented her from crashing painfully, but the ground underneath started to sink, forming a hole around her.

Still not letting up in his quest to destroy her, he suddenly shot down atop her out of nowhere, grabbing her by the throat, and actually sending both of them down through the earth. Emerging from the hole before an explosion occurred, sending another towering form of flame and magma up into the sky.

Suspended in midair he looked down at his handiwork, folding his arms across his chest as he smirked as the magma started to flow, spilling out of its new opening.

While suspended in the air his head turned, and he looked around at the surroundings, noticing just now how much it had escalated to the level of a natural disaster.

‘’Oh my!’’ He exclaimed, holding up a hand in front of the mouth of his shocked expression. ‘’I guess I used a little too much energy in that energy ball.’’ He said, knowing that there was no other logical explanation for why everything was now looking so terrible.

‘’I think it is time to make a hasty retreat.’’ His head turned towards the mountain, tracing down to the crater where Luna’s body still lay. ‘’But first…’’ His hands fell down beside him as he drifted down towards her.

Suddenly the ground started to shake. Thinking it to be nothing more but another eruption, he just carried on, descending past it. However, when the ground finally did erupt, it was not accompanied by a tower of fire and magma, but the golden aura, and enraged form of Princess Celestia, screaming as she charged directly him, dropkicking him right in the back, sending a plethora of pain climbing up his spine.

His face tensed, and jaw dropped unleashing a loud chocked stutter of pain, as she twisted her hoof against his back, blood beginning to drip down from a terrible wound, as when she impaled him, she had several rocks magically connected to her hoof, and had used them as a weapon against him.

His eyes looked to the side, his head turning, and looking behind him towards her.

‘’You have lost, surrender now or I will kill you for the murder of my sister, and countless others.’’

His fists tightened, wanting to strike at her, but the impaled shards was rendering even the slightest of his movements painful to perform.

His clenched his eyes tight, grunting pained through gritted teeth.

‘’Nrgh-n-NEVER!’’ He screamed out, his raised voice echoing through the terrain, causing much of the weakened terrain to begin crumble.

She glared back at him, crossing her eyes as a sickly smirk settled on her expression.

‘’Have it your way. Not caring whether you live or not, I have no problem with you throwing your life away.’’

‘’Nrgh-ne-neither do I.’’

‘’Huh?’’

Suddenly shooting up towards her throat, his tail wrapping itself around one of her more exposed vital points, and tightened its grasp, chocking the breath out of her.

Her hoof quickly retracted from his back, removing the pointed shards, where blood dripped off the tips, plummeting down towards the surface underneath, reaching up to her throat to free herself from the fatal pressure on her breathing tube. However, her attempts at making him release her were ultimately futile.

Growling, he snatched her arm, holding it in place. He then proceeded to begin pushing the shards that was held in place with magic deeper into her flesh, smirking as she screamed out in pain at what he was doing to her, her own blood seeping from the wounds in her right hoof.

Taking one of the shards, he smiled a wicked smile as he was about to impale it into her heart, but instead she thrust her leg up hitting his incoming arm, and forced him to impale the shard into his own chest instead. Screaming out as it pierced him, his grasp on her with his tail lessoning, allowing to break free from him.

However, she wasted no time paying him back for the pain in her hoof. Re-igniting her aura, she shot towards him, lowering her head, pointing her horn down, and with a strong blow, affected the shard with her horn, and sent it right through him, piercing his back, shooting out into the distance, leaving behind a hole in his chest, but she was not done yet.

While he restrained chocked stuttering, she seized this opportunity to begin delivering intense punches to his chest, but primarily his stomach, each blow making him cough up blood, and only causing more blood to begin trailing down his shard wound, pouring down faster for much damage she was doing to him.

‘’Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah!’’ She shouted as one another her punches found their mark, having the desired consequences she was looking for.

‘’RRrrrRRggghhh!’’ He growled behind gritted teeth. Just before his fist was made acquainted with her face, sending her a small distance away from him.

For a split second there was a momentary break between the two fighters, and they were given time to breathe, collecting themselves for what followed.

Then the two of them lunged themselves towards each other. Exchanging blows like mad, defending from the other’s vicious attacks.

-

Someplace else, on the bridge of an Equestrian battlecruiser, a group of Ponies stood gathered around a large circular table, there holographic displays, visuals from other contested warzones, some from individual soldiers, and some that had mounted cameras on their vehicles and ships. Reports were coming in like crazy, but yet all of the personnel’s attention was on the large circular table, and also on a separate screen that showed the same visuals; Princess Celestia’s ferocious battle with that strange two-legged creature, whom they were all shocked had actually managed to kill Princess Luna.

But the battle was far from over, as neither of them seemed to be getting tired from their overwhelming battle with each other.

‘’Wow, this is incredible! I have never seen a battle on this scale before!’’ A random bystander said as she observed this outrageous spectacle.

‘’Yeah, it’s unlike any battle I’ve ever seen.’’

‘’Go Princess!’’

‘’Yeah, kick his flank!’’ Many others started joining in on the chanting, cheering the Princess on.

‘’Kill him, and then drink his blood, and consume his soul!’’ One Stallion shouted, raising his hoof towards the screen. The other onlookers turned, casting him pale, horrified looks.

‘’Jeez, man!’’ One Stallion exclaimed. ‘’Calm down, it is just a one-on-one, it is not as if the fate of Equestria is on the line.’’

An elevator door opened, and figure dressed in a white Admiral’s uniform, trailing a white cape behind him strode forth onto the bridge.

‘’What is this I’m hearing that you have all stopped working?’’ His stern voice drawing the group’s attention towards him. ‘’What is so important that you have ceased performing your duties?’’

One Mare stood at his attention.

‘’Sir-!’’ She greeted him. ‘’We have stopped because there is a battle between the Princess and this other unnamed entity.’’

‘’Battle? There is no one stronger than the Princess…as we know of.’’

‘’It would appear that is not the case here, Admiral.’’ Replied the Officer. ‘’See for yourself, sir…’’ She reached out her hoof, pointing it up towards the screen. His head raised, and his eyes looked towards the screen. On the screen, he saw the image of the Sun Princess, but her Mane was now flowing, and no longer sprouting a variety of colors, but instead a single gold hue. Her form was surrounded by a golden-flamed aura, and she was no longer as small as when she left the ship, but instead a little bulkier with muscles.

However, his newfound impressive of her rapid increase in strength was lessened by the reveal of who she was fighting with. Her opponent was purple skinned, with white carapace armor on his chest, and arms and legs, with a carapace headpiece.

He stumbled backwards, almost losing his balance. His eyes wide with fear.

‘’N-no!’’ He stuttered, drawing several soldier’s attention back towards him.

‘’Sir?’’ They asked concerned.

‘’Send a ship right now to retrieve her and her sister!’’ He ordered, but the manner in which he spoke when he said it was slow and fearful.

‘’B-but sir-‘’

‘’Do it now!’’ He shouted towards them, making several of them flinch at his outburst.

‘’B-but, sir, that is what we’re trying to tell you…’’ She replied nervously, lowering her head. ‘’Princess Luna is dead.’’

His face became blank, paling.

‘’She barely stood a chance against him.’’

He turned away from them, his mind scrambling of how to handle the situation to prevent further loss of life.

‘I knew it! He’s already killed Princess Luna, and will soon be moving in for the kill against her elder sister!’ He growled through strained teeth, as he had no choice but to resort to the only thing he could do at this moment. ‘I cannot let that to happen!’

He then turned back around to face the group.

‘’And that, Officer, is precisely why I need you to stop wasting time, and arrange for a ship to depart, and go to retrieve the Princess!’’ His voice heavy with urgency.

‘’Y-yes, sir!’’ Several of the personnel replied, saluting him, before rushing back to their equipment, and beginning to carry out the orders they had just been given.

Meanwhile he trotted up to continue observing the ongoing battle.

The screen now depicted the two enemies standing on the ground, one holding its arms around the other attempting to squeeze the life out of them. However, the one being squeezed started punching its elbows into the other, causing tremendous pain, and forcing it’s attacker backwards, until finally finishing it all off with a final punch which sent the other flying back a rocky plain.

‘’We must reach the Princess before it is too late, if we fail…then the Equestrian Race dies with her.’’ Several of the surrounding Ponies turned their heads towards him, casting him terrified glances.

‘’This is the decisive battle in Equestrian History, and whether we like it or not, it is fact.’’

They turned back towards the screen, shooting hopeful glances up at the screen.

In that moment, a ship departed from the hangar of the Equestrian battlecruiser, its course being the now Restricted Region of Cardolan, speeding towards it.

-

High above in the skies, the skies had darkened, gaining a dark-red hue to them, emitting random dispersals of electrical energy, striking them down against the ground, shattering rocks, and sending the fragments scattering in random directions, while others just struck the ground, cracking it.

Several of the formerly inhabited homes exploded, sides being torn open, and center sections exploding open. All around, the skies, the ground, small explosions happened all around, the ground forming small circular craters, and shockwaves erupting out of thin air.

With a mighty punch against the walls of one of the already destroyed houses, he left himself completely open to attack to Celestia. Taking advantage of the fact that his fury was now in control over his fighting. As he missed her, impacting the wall instead with his fist, she dodged it, and instead bum-rushed him. Dealing a powerful punch to his face chin, she sent him crashing through the wall of the house they were currently fighting inside of, he flew backwards, but caught himself, and bounced back, boosting his speed by leaping forward, and trying to deal out another punch.

Entire hills, mountains, remaining fields of green grass, the ground they fought upon cracked and tore, ripping open into giant crevices through which either boiling magma emerged, or more towers of flame and magma. All of them succumb to the devastating power the two of them were unleashing upon each other, destroying more of their surroundings in the process with their unbelievable strength.

Both had managed to deal a sufficient amount of damage to the other, evident by their bruised and bloodied bodies, due to his body being a lot tougher than the soft flesh of the Equestrians he had not suffered quite as many bloody bruises and injuries, though there were still a couple instances where the bleeding was evident. Despite her enhanced strength, durability and speed, she had not been able to get rid of her race’s lessoned durability compared to the one possessed by his race.

Entering into a struggle both of them caught the other’s arms, and held on tightly, not about to let up giving the other a victory.

Growling through gritted teeth, the two of them now wore the same expression as they fought for dominance over the other, their energy contesting to supersede the other.

Around them, a field started to crackle, electrical discharges from the two clashing energy levels sending further discharges scattering about, hitting the ground and creating further cracks, ravaging the surrounding cliffs, and just shooting up into the air in random directions.

What started as furious growls now became loud screams. Both of their auras procuring flashes of light as they entered into contact with the other.

Reaching a breaking point, both jumped back away from each other as the building energy finally exploded, and they retreated away from the other, landing several meters away from the others’ opponent.

Panting heavily, both he and Celestia exchanged looks as their breathing caught up with them.

‘’My, it seems you are a tough dog to kill…’’ He frown shifted into a smirk.

‘’If truth be told, you are not too bad yourself…I was expecting less from a bipedal grown lizard.’’ She smiled back.

His smile contorted back into an infuriated frown, his eyes shooting daggers back towards her. He smirked, his arms dropped, hanging down beside his body.

Standing back up on her hind legs, folding her arms as she stood. ‘’Though, I’m a Pony and if I already could then I could have squashed you by now.’’

His fists clenched, and his eyes narrowed, glaring back at her with the worst of frowns.

Suddenly, he hunched, raising his hands in defense of his face.

‘’Please, don’t hurt me! I-I beg of you don’t do anything else to me.’’ This action surprised Celestia. Her eyes growing wide as surprise settled on her face. However, so that he didn’t see her surprise, she hid herself behind a mask of seriousness in returning to the heat of the moment.

‘’I won’t…As long as you surrender yourself to me, otherwise we’re going to have to get serious again and hurt you.’’

He gave a quick nod of his head, dropping to his knee, as he looked to finally feel the full extent of his body’s injuries of the battle between the two of them, blood beginning to pour more organic from his more graphic injuries, running down his arms, legs, and torso, and even some parts on his head.

‘’T-tell me…’’ Weakly he raised his head, grunting in pain as his eyes looked back to her. ‘’Is every Equestrian a-as powerful as you?’’

Smirking, she saw the perfect opportunity to not only humiliate him further, but also verbally inform about whom was the stronger of the two races. How could she pass up an opportunity like that?

‘’Yes and no.’’ She replied.

‘’Wh-what kind of a-…’’ Suddenly he coughed up some blood. The blood was instantly morphed into fumes as it touched down against the rocky surface, vanishing away. ‘’Answer is that?’’

He look of disgust was exchanged instead for a blank stern look.

‘’It means that they have the potential, of course while there are some who could potentially surpass me, the odds of such things happening are minimal…Though, judging from how well our war with your master has gone I’d be willing to say that these are without a doubt our most powerful warriors.’’

His eyes widened, and his look of annoyance was from that point on replaced by a horrified blank look upon it. Chocked growls behind gritted teeth on an outraged frown reached her ears.

‘Good! I’ve got him angry, now if I can hold off his attacks for just a little while longer I should be able to tire him out enough to deal a fatal blow.’ Her expression shifted in an angry frown as she thought to herself. ‘I will not allow the monster who murdered my sister to walk this or an earth. His story ends here…And if not, then I will make sure he suffers for all eternity in stone. He may be powerful, but nothing can overcome my resolve.’ She struck a stance ready to combat him. Her offer for surrender was a rouse to get him to lower his guard so she could get him into a vulnerable position.

From his side his ears picked up the sound of her hooves on the stones, and he slightly raised his head, though not enough to have his eyes see her. The sound of growling through his teeth was still present, and did not seem to be letting up.

Then there was a silence…

Then there came a laughter…

The laughter caught her attention in particular, and she raised a brow towards him.

Raising his head, and she saw his face again it was clear that he was no longer angry, but just as surprisingly, he was happy.

Raising himself up, her eyes widened as she saw that he now had no trouble standing back up…Whereas just moments ago he had been struggling to keep himself standing.

He brought a hand up to his mouth and wiped the blood from him, smirking back at her with evil intent, seeing now that it was her turn to become afraid.

‘’B-but…how?’’ She stuttered. His eyes narrowed as her fear grew even more with her breath.

‘’Simple, I can manipulate my body in even the simplest of manners…I like to refer to it as my Rouse Technique where I fool my opponent into revealing all of their to me as they believe me defeated…Then I go in for the kill.’’

Having heard the last, she gave herself a little boost as she thrust her torso up, having some problem at first, but eventually getting back into the habit of standing in a bipedal stance, her hooves held out in front of her expecting an attack…

But his arms hung down beside him, and his smirk was once against returning her glares.

‘’You fool! Do you really me to continue fighting you?’’

‘’What options do you have? There is nothing else you can do to me…We’re evenly matched.’’

‘’Not true, but whatever…’’ He raised a hand, holding up a finger. ‘’You are wrong about one more thing, and that is that I cannot do anything to you, that is false.’’ His eyes narrowed while hers looked back in suspicion. ‘’I may not be able to harm you now…But your world is a completely different story.’’

Her eyes almost exploded, a terrified frown settled itself on her face, as she knew exactly what his plan was.

He had not just pretended to be surrendering to lure her into a false sense of security and superiority, but also to extract information, very precious information.

‘’Yes, you may be fast, but you will never be able to stop me from reaching the portal to your planet, where after you no longer have any reinforcements we will pick your then tiny force off back here.’’

He extended both arms out to the side. Celestia, growling through her teeth, leaped forward, boosting herself, as she charged towards him. However, he was much too quick for her, and with a single motion, swung his arms back, clapping them together, and generating a giant shockwave that caught her, sending her flying backwards until she crashed into a small stone formation, causing it to crumble behind her.

As she climbed out of the rubble, she turned her head, being quick to try to spot him, but her attempts were in vain. He was gone! And what was worse that her hair was no longer golden, and her aura did not reignite itself as she tried to summon it. She was now completely drained of energy.

From her injuries started to pour blood, bleeding out a storm. She tried to take a step forward, but her weakened body fell forward, collapsing down onto the ground, dropping to her knees.

Reaching out with her hooves, she caught herself before she completely fell down on the ground. She could feel the strain on her body of using such an extreme use of energy. She could not move! There was now no way that she would be able to even reach anyone before he got to the portal, and reached Equestria. It was all over!

Losing all feeling in her body, she fell forward, falling down flat onto the ground, her breathing getting heavier, wheezing.

Back with her sister’s body, the surroundings had already darkened, the outrageous windstorms roaming wildly above in the skies, firing lethal discharges of lighting in every possible direction.

Luna body was sitting up against a rock, her head hanging down, and her body sitting motionless.

Surrounding her on almost side now was the desolate scenery of the once beautiful, green land of Cardolan, now instead with pools of boiling hot magma instead of cool blue water, and hot fuming plains as far as the eye can see, and the ruins of the structures that had been there long before this conflict had even taken place.

Amongst it all, a light was seen moving across the wasteland. A search light scanning the devastated terrain for anything, any signs of life, what little there remained in this place.

Aboard the vessel, bleeping sounded on the control consoles. A second light was activated at that moment.

The searchlight traversed the ground, settling at last upon a lone blue figure, while the other had to increase its range before finally falling upon a form who had fallen face-first against the ground.

‘’Captain, I’ve found them!’’

‘’Are they alive?’’

‘’Both, but the other is dwindling fast.’’

‘’Retrieve them both, and make all haste to return to the fleet.’’

‘’Yes, sir.’’

‘’Retrieve the weakest first, and leave the strongest for last.’’

‘’Yes, sir.’’

Turning around, and altering its course, the ship headed through the air towards the being furthest away, leaving the other behind. It touched down on a spot suitable to land, where several armored troopers emerged from the craft, while a small number of five gathered around her, raising their weapons, and remaining on the alert. The others lifted up her incredibly damaged body, levitating it onboard the ship. They then departed to retrieve the other.

While on their way back, both of them were put into a stasis pod to stabilize their conditions and to prevent any lack of air of blood to transpire before they returned.

-

Back at the fleet, still standing up on the bridge, the Admiral was staring out the view screen, surrounding him on all sides wherever he looked was the Equestrian Fleet. Two million ships in total, the rest being off engaging on other lines of conflict to further the campaign.

A Mare stepped up towards him, standing at attention.

‘’Admiral?’’

‘’Report?’’ He demanded sternly.

‘’Communications report that they have received word from the ship you sent to retrieve the Princesses.’’ She replied.

His eyes widened, and his stern demeanor contorted into worry. With a quick turn of his body, he faced her.

‘’And…What of their situation? Are they alive?’’

‘’For now, though they report…’’ She paused. ‘’That the Princess has suffered quite some excruciating pain in the process. It is said to be unbearable gruesome to behold.’’

‘’Tell me the extent of which they have suffered.’’

Lowering her head, the Mare looked down towards the steel floor, wielding a hidden expression of fear and pure disgust.

Raising her head, she finally looked back meeting his face.

‘’Princess Luna’s has been snapped, with the bone…The bone sticking out in gruesome display, and Princess Celestia have had several sharp objects penetrated her skin…Most notably in her hoof.’’ She lowered her head, bringing a hoof up to her mouth, covering a chocked cry.

‘’What kind of a beast would do something like that?’’

‘’Soldier…? Soldier!?’’ He snapped, bringing her back to the situation at hoof. Her head turned, looking back up to meet his eyes.

‘’Does the Princess seem to be in pain much too terrible to bear?’’

‘’Y-yes, Admiral. The Medics stated that as they merely touched the shards she screamed out in unbearable pain. They had to sedate her before she would finally calm down. They are treating her with uttermost care at this very moment.’’

‘’And how is our section in the artificial limbs section coming along? Do you believe that they can manage to create something that will help her?’’

She and a couple other of the Ponies present on the Bridge turned, giving him a blank but terrified stare.

‘’S-sir, are you proposing that we-…’’ She turned her head, looking it to the left and then the right, before returning it to him. ‘’Give the Princess an artificial hoof?’’

His face shifted into an empathetic frown.

‘’I don’t like doing it as much as any of you do, but we do not possess the tools to remove such shards as painlessly as possible, and even after they have been removed the wounds they leave behind will still continue to torment her.’’ His head turned, moving from one side to the other as he continued. ‘’Every other day we lose more and more good Ponies, they do not need more grief, they need a strong leader to help guide them through this perilous moment in our history, and we need that leader now.’’

‘’B-but, Admiral? A-aren’t’ you-‘’

‘’I am only a temporary leader, one who serves the greater good. While I am experienced in war, I do not possess the skills to lead an entire race…’’ He turned himself around, looking out the view screen. ‘’But the ones being brought to us in this very moment are.’’

He closed his eyes, inhaling a soft breath, and then exhaling it.

‘’Now…Prepare a room for the surgery.’’ His head lowered down. ‘’If it is to be painful, have it be short for her when she returns.’’

‘’S-sir?’’

‘’Princess Luna’s snapped bone can be repaired if she is instantly brought to a healing pod…But I fear that with Celestia her situation is much worse.’’

She wanted to say something, but kept of in doing it, and just lowered her head.

‘’Y-yes, sir. It shall be done immediately.’’ She turned, and trotted away, ready to carry out her new orders.

Author's Note:

How was the battle? I'd really enjoy to hear your oppinions on how this battle was.