• Published 24th May 2016
  • 1,331 Views, 24 Comments

Wake Up - Taint3d Royalty



Truly a story to be read. David, a man who had forgotten a lot about what landed him in the hospital in the first place. What's this got to do with mlp? Read about it!

  • ...
17
 24
 1,331

Chapter 4

Author's Note:

I'm super sorry about the long wait! I've been really busy with work! Lately I've been getting only one day off a week so it's been getting quite hectic with my schedule.

I'd like to apologize cause I said that I would update more frequent but this chapter took a bit longer to come out and its not that long as the others.

I'm super sorry!

Anyways, here's the next chapter!

"Don't worry, things will get better in time. I promise..."


"Oh come on, he wouldn't notice a bit. Not only that but his bangs are growing a bit uneven and I just need to trim this part," I felt a gentle pull on my hair as if someone is trying to give me a quick trim. "here."

*snip*

"Gah!" I jumped to full attention, sitting up straight. My eyes quickly adjusted and found myself staring at two girls hugging each other in shock with scared looks on their faces. "Sorry! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

They eased their arms for a second before looking at each other and laughing, releasing and back away from each other.

Uh, did I miss something? Why does it feel slightly colder on my lip? I take a quick peek at the mirror from before and noticed that the fuzz there had disappeared. "No! My Charlie! Oh god, whyyyy?!?"

I hear muffled giggles from my left. "I'm sorry darling, but the *ahem* Charlie had to go. It was way too distracting. Almost as distracting as a couple loose hairs from your bangs."

I look towards the ladies to find a pair that would put any man in a coffin to only send him straight to a bottomless pit called love. The woman on the right was wearing a yellow top that had a hint of frills on the short sleeves that had her long pink hair resting on it. The low cut didn't show any sign of cleavage and only showed off the type of skin you'd want to snuggle your cheek against near a warm fireplace. The white capris she was wearing complimented her semi pale skin tone.

The woman on the other side though... she is quite the looker. She had long lavender hair that had waves a professional surfer would have trouble riding. She wore earrings that made a small loop in her lobes as well as a light pink gloss along her lips. Her eyelashes were long enough to let you wonder if it'd really be possible to get lost in her dark sapphire eyes. She wore a white dress that complimented her figure well. Her bust wasn't that unnatural, c-cup most likely if she didn't use padding. If you traveled a bit south you could see that those hips weren't even close to lying.

I caught myself staring a bit at them then turning around to check my appearance again. My hands checked to make sure my hair was in place. Okay, two girls came to visit, but one's cute and the other's sexy.. Which do I want? Romance or something fun? Or maybe both? That's it! If I go with the sexy one, then I could pretend something bad happened to us later and come crying to the cute one and she could get the rebound. Then a couple years later, I'll be living in happily ever after! It's the perfect plan!

I turn back around slowly and clear my throat. "Ladies, I'm sorry to inform you but my doctor insisted that I have only have one dream come true," I extend my hand out and hold the sexy one's before me, "perhaps I could settle with you for the rest of my life."

She looked at me with widened eyes and a dropped jaw while the other woman mimicked her expression. I felt the hand slide out of mine to cover the owners mouth to help keep the laughter from escaping the room. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

I looked at her clueless and started to get embarrassed. "Hehe, I didn't think it was that cheesy..." I trying to avert my eyes away from the situation.

"No darling!" she laughed a bit more before composing herself. "I found it funny that you pulled the same pick up line after getting wrecked into by Rainbow Dash."

I looked at her with a blank expression, "You mean... Oh my god... I'm so stupid." I hit myself with the palm of my hand on my forehead. Why didn't I think of past David? I blew it...

"Almost two years and he's still a charmer, right Fluttershy?" she looked towards the soft woman.

This 'Fluttershy' went back to her soft posture before speaking. "Um, I could've predicted that but I don't think I would've been able to see it in person." Her voice was a mix of a whisper and average room volume. It fit her to have such a comforting voice. I bet it's heavenly to just fall asleep to it.