• Published 21st May 2016
  • 1,271 Views, 6 Comments

Hungry! - WishSeeker



SPOILERS SEASON 6 EPISODE 1 & 2 - Cadence and Shining Armor love Flurry Heart, but even they need breaks. Unfortunately for Twilight she's there go to foalsitter.

  • ...
2
 6
 1,271

Just one day...

"Well great." Twilight looked down at the little Alicorn. Its eyes returned the stare. "Ok then Flurry Heart, I guess it's just us for the day."

Twilight levitated the filly with her magic and carried it to her study. Twilight knew this could only end badly but it was just for one day.

Cadence and Shining Armor needed at least one night away from Flurry Heart. Both of them loved their little filly greatly, but even love requires breaks.

So here Twilight was, foalsitting. No spike to help her. Regrettably, Twilight had given Spike the week off for a vacation.

As she carefully placed Flurry Heart on a sitting chair, Twilight stopped her levitation spell. Flurry seemed quite happy around her Auntie Sparkle

Sunburst's spell must have calmed Flurry Heart down, at least slightly. There had been no reports of destroyed crystal hearts for the past month. Although, Flurry was still an Alicorn and capable of very dangerous magic.

Starlight had dashed off before either Cadence or Shining Armor had said a word, leaving Twilight to look after the foal.

Twilight sat down at her desk, glancing over the friendship lessons that covered it. With a sigh she opened a drawer and levitated out a quill.

Pfft

Distracting her, Twilight turned to find the source of the noise. A sudden stench hit her nose, emanating from the teary Flurry. "Oh please no!"

In an uproar, an unrealistic amount of fluid burst from Flurry's tear ducts. Twilight moved towards the stinky foal. She sighed as she thought on her task.

"Don't worry, I'm sure daddy left you some clean diapers in that bag he left." Twilight searched under the desk, then behind the chair, and even by the door, but there was no sign of the baby bag. "I must've left it downstairs somewhere. Wait here Flurry, I'll be back in a minute."

With a pop Twilight left Flurry unattended. Her palace's entrance stood before her and next to it lay the bag. She floated it back towards her and repeated the teleport spell.

poof

Twilight's search in the bag left her oblivious to the rooms silence. She finally pulled a diaper out and turned to the chair. A horror took her by surprise.

Flurry had vanished, leaving only the dirty diaper and a trail of little brown hooves that left the room. Twilight had no choice but to follow.

"Flurry, come out wherever you are?" Twilight pursued her only lead, searching for some other sign of Flurry Heart. Her heart racing at the repercussions of losing an Alicorn filly.

CRASH

Twilight stopped, 'How bad can it be?'. She felt that maybe asking that question would save her, using reverse psychology on jinxes, but it didn't.

More sounds echoed from the one room Twilight didn't want Flurry near, the map room. She charged in to a sight that was as amazing as it was frightening .

Brown hoof prints covered the map and the walls, and most of the room was in complete chaos. Discord would be proud.

On the ceiling, Flurry hung upside down with horn glowing, dead in the eye of the storm. Surrounding the filly were books, broken glass from windows and even the mane six seats, all whirling at high speeds.

"Flurry, get down from there right now!" If Flurry was an older more rational filly that command might've worked, but Flurry ignored her aunt's advice.

Twilight made an attempt at it, she flew straight into the vortex. Twilight, despite being the element of magic, was caught in the mini hurricane, and trapped in a foal's spell. 'How embarrassing.'

"Ok sweetie, you can put auntie Twilight down now. And while you're at it, MY MAP ROOM!" Twilight's demands were ignored again by the filly, who played with her floating toys. She crashed the chairs into each other and the walls, leaving cracks everywhere.

"Hungry!" Flurry recited from her very limited vocabulary. As her stomach growled, her magic waned in power. Twilight was relieved as she touched the ground safely, unlike her chairs that had crashed down.

Flurry's wings also became fatigued and soon she was falling. Before the filly struck the ground Twilight enveloped her in a purple aura. "You really are a catalyst for disaster Flurry."

"Hungry!" Flurry continued to demand, her princess side flaring.

"You can eat after I've given you that new diaper." Twilight started back to the study, where the diaper was left.

"Hungry now!" Flurry pushed, but Twilight ignored the stroppy foal.

Stepping into the study, Twilight noticed the bigger brown hoof print she had left. "Great Flurry, seriously just great."

In the book it had seemed so easy, but with Flurry it was war. When the diaper came off, Twilight had to fight Flurry's waterworks. As the powder went on, Flurry decided to flap, covering Twilight. When trying to pull the new diaper on, Flurry decided to have a duel, firing deadly blasts at Twilight. Eventually the mare won against her niece, but she needed therapy.

Flurry seemed happier with the new diaper, regardless of how much she rebelled to having it put on.

Next agenda was food, Twilight found the baby food and began preparing it. The sloppy mass slowly dropped from tin to bowl, resembling puke, though that would likely be its next form.

"Hungry!" Flurry sat in her high chair, demanding a luxurious meal. Twilight decided to tape the filly down for good measure.

"Ok here it is Flurry." Twilight placed the bowl onto the foal seat and dug a spoon in it. She levitated a spoonful to Flurry's mouth making zooming noises as she did. "Here comes the Wonderbolt, open wide."

Flurry shot a sarcastic look at Twilight, saying everything the filly princess could not, 'How cliché'. She ate all that she could, gingerly grinning after each spoonful. "More!"

"I'm sorry Flurry but it's all gone, you've finished it all." Twilight hovered the bowl off the chair, causing Flurry's eyes to glow with wrath.

"More! Now! Hungry!" She continued her demands, wanting her satisfactory level of sustenance for the day.

"Flurry, there's no more, now let's get you ready for beddie bye byes." Even Twilight cringed at what she said. Flurry was now steaming with anger.

"More! HUNGRY!" She demanded before her horn glowed a terrifying colour. It sparked off magic before releasing it's full blast.

BOOM

Twilight released the bubble spell from over her to see the Ponyville scape. Her wall had disappeared leaving nothing more than rubble. Flurry stared from her high chair, manically smiling. "More!"

"I- I'll go g- g- get some more now." She stuttered before dashing to the nearest babyfood store with every bit she had to her name.

Author's Note:

What to do when you're babysitting an Alicorn?

Just give in to your new princess

Thank you readers,

RoaringDecanus