• Published 15th May 2016
  • 317 Views, 2 Comments

Dragons and Aliens - Hazel_Hester777



Spike's a dragon, Bunny's an alien. Dragons are naturally afraid of aliens, Bunny's friendly. Can friendship be developed?

  • ...
7
 2
 317

Tested at Mission

“Okay, girls, here’s the plan” Twilight said as her friends spread out a picture of what looked like a gecko, but monstrously. Celestia sent a letter earlier indicating that there’s a creature called the Gecko that’s raging havoc in the Everfree Forest. It was 4 times the size of an average pony, colored black all over and breathing fire. It was really aggressive, truly crazed. It’s one weakness was water, if drowned.

“So, I and Fluttershy will run as that thing chases us out to the waterfall. Bunny, Spike, you know what your parts are, right?”

Bunny nodded. “Spike will corner it and as it backs away, I will use Vine Trap to tie it together”. They knew that these creatures were afraid of Dragons and Aliens.

“Then I and Applejack will tug on the vines of the hinds while Fluttershy and Rainbow will grab it by the top vines” Pinkie Pie added.

“Then I and Twilight will gather water with our magic; isolate it in a water sphere, and when it is weakened, tie it with a rock and send it into the waterfall below” Rarity finished.

“Okay, stick to the plan. And let’s top that thing once and for all” Twilight declared. All nodded with anticipation.

________________________________________

“Hurry, Fluttershy or it will catch you!” Twilight yelled at the mare that was running for her life. Once she got to the area, Spike jumped out of the bushes. The Gecko stopped in fear; it was bigger than Spike, but it knows it still a dragon. Spike breathed a ball of fire to intimidate it. The Gecko tried to run away, but was cornered by Bunny, who growled as though aggressive. It tried to backpedal, but it was already trapped.

“Now, Bunny!” Fluttershy called to the alien, she just nodded.

Bunny lifted her front paws about, as though about to jump. Instead, she struck them at the ground as her Nature stripe glowed its green color. Right then, four vines came out of the ground, all wrapped around the Gecko’s 4 legs, they were covered in thorns. Then all 6 mares came out of their hiding places, four grappled at the vines with their teeth while the other two levitated the Gecko with magic. They stuck to their plan while Bunny struggled to keep the vines together.

They walked the Gecko as it got weaker to the stream leading to the waterfall. But pinkie accidentally slipped on a rock and Bunny started to lose control of the vines. Luckily, the Gecko had already fallen into the water below. But it grabbed Spike in the process with its sticky tongue, causing him to go in the water to. He could only scream for help as he tried to swim.

“I’m coming, Spike!” Bunny screamed as she jumped into the stream and started swimming to Spike. She finally caught the dragon and cut the tongue off the Gecko, freeing the dragon. Bunny swam to a nearby branch of a fallen tree to get Spike to safety. But when they thought they were safe, one of the vines grappled onto Bunny’s neck, dragging her down. She struggled to break free, even chewing fast to try and snap the vines.

“Swim, Bunny, swim!” Spike called out.

The alien just looked behind her back; she was already nearing the edge of the waterfall. No chance of getting to escape, all she could say was 1 thing before falling, “Guess I’ll see you guys later”

“Bunny, NO!” Spike cried out as she fell of the edge.

Fluttershy hurried to where she could see the bottom, no sign of her apprentice anywhere. She cried now that she knew that may be her last words. Twilight gave Fluttershy a hug, “Spike, Bunny saved your life”

“I can’t tell you how wrong I was that she was mean”