• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 11,869 Views, 1,167 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Numerous - Monty Eggman



Based on the Equestria Girls movies and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, this series tells the story of Sunset Shimmer in her quest to locate a series of dangerous cards that corrupt those who find them. It's time to Duel!

  • ...
13
 1,167
 11,869

PreviousChapters Next
RANK 60.5: Another Numbers Recap:

Author's Note:

A special thanks to gfr091702 for suggesting that I do another recap episode. It's a long one, but I plan for the next recap to be sooner than this was from the previous one. Anyway, enjoy your holidays and I'll see you next year! :yay:

RANK 60.5: Another Numbers Recap:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello? Yoohoo!!! HEY!!! Can ya hear me?!?

Yep, it's me again! Your favorite pink party planner, Pinkie Pie, who's prepared to put on a precise and pretty performance for all our pals who are particularly pleasing, pleasant, and peachy! I'd keep going on, but...I'm running out of P-words, so let's just get right to the point! (Hey! That's another one!)

Soooooooo...I guess it's been a while since I did one of these things, huh? And a lotta things sure have happened since the last time. So I guess I'd better bring all of ya up to speed with what's happened so far: To start, since the last recap, we've had some interesting things happen... Like, get this: Some boy named Wilson told Sunset he had a crush on her, and he challenged Sunnie to a Duel to impress her! I thought it was kinda sweet, and even though he didn't win, he still got to meet my sister Marble at the luau-themed birthday party I threw for her! By the way, on the subject of luaus, I don't know if you know this, but people say I look great in a hula skirt!

But sadly, not all days can be as wonderful as one of my special parties. Sunnie, Twilight, and AJ all told me about the time when Babs Seed came from Manehatten to live here in Canterlot for a while. We found out it was because people at Babs's old school were picking on her, all because she went and got her favorite dueling Deck back from someone that stole it, and then that someone spread rumors that Babs was the one who stole it instead! I know...it's really mean. And not only that, but the person who did it then showed up to try and steal the Deck again! But thanks to Sunnie, Babs was able to stop the thief, and we later learned who they were: Her name was Skyblaze, who used to teach out our school, but got fired for emba...um, emblem...uh, no...um... (Twilight...! What's this word again...? Hm? "Embezzling"? Thanks....!) Um, yeah...she got fired for embezzling money from the school and no one had seen her ever since. But I have a funny feeling we'll be seeing her again, and that guy named Lucky that was with her, too...

And the after that whole mess, we then got hit with an even BIGGER mess when, after a horror movie night with Octavia and Vinyl, we found out that Vinyl and Fluttershy had gone missing. Get this: Someone gave Vinyl a Number Card without her knowing about it, and it made her think she was a vampire! Vinyl then brainwashed Fluttershy and held her hostage until we tracked her down, and Sunnie beat her in a Duel! After Vinyl told us that she didn't know where the Number Card came from, we wondered where and how she got it... But it didn't end there: Not long after that, our Home Ec. teacher, Mulia Mild got planted with a Number Cad too! She believed that she was some sort of ninja or something, and defeated lots of other students at school in Duels to prove her power, or something like that. But she met her match when Twilight confronted her, and with the help of some guy named Discord, she unlocked more power for her Number Card, Utopia, and defeated Mulia!

But we still didn't know anything about who was giving these people Number Cards, or why. And we weren't the only ones: Our new History teacher, Mrs. K was wondering about that, and a few other things. And it was about that time that she got a visit from that Doctor guy and Derpy. He showed up because he found out about the Number Cards Mrs. K had on her and was planning to take them. HOWEVER, what he ended up getting was even bigger than that! Mrs. K revealed that her real name was Kisara, and that she had actually had a past life ALLLLLLLLLL the way back in Ancient Egypt! She told Derpy and The Doctor about the first time she saw the power of the Astral World, as well the power of the Number monsters when they battled Pharaoh Seto. There were even ancient versions of Sunnie and Twilight there with him! How's THAT for a plot twist? After all of that, Kisara then showed The Doctor that she had several blank Number Cards that she couldn't unlock herself, and then she gave one of them to him, hoping that he could figure out how to get it working.

Soooooo...after we had a fun time at the Duel Monsters Spirit Day Festival held at our school - where Sunnie dueled against some girl named Mana that was dressed just like the Dark Magician Girl, things had been pretty calm for a while. But, as you probably already guessed, THAT didn't last very long. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna were busy investigating the cases of Number Card shenanigans at the school, and they called for help in the form of Sunnie and the school's Hall Monitor, Sweetie Drops (y'know, the one most of us call Bon Bon). They ended up tracking down a creepy creep who was creeping around the school creepily. Their name was Windmistress, and as it turned out, SHE was responsible for planting the Number Cards on both Vinyl AND Mulia, and she tried to do it again to one of our Gym Teachers, Coach Iron Will. But Bon Bon wasn't going to allow her to cause any more trouble, and she beat Windmistress in a Duel with her super-cool SPYRAL Deck, even though Windy tried to use the Number she planned on giving to someone against her! Afterwards, Windmistress tore the Number Card in half, but thanks to the powers that be, the card fixed itself and Sunnie was able to claim it (gotta love anime plot armor).

So, yeah...after all that crazy stuff happened, we REALLY needed a vacay. Luckily, Spring Break was on its way, and we got to take the week off from school to do whatever we wanted! Sunnie decided to go enter a big Duel Monsters tournament in town, Twilight went back to her world for the week, Rarity and I went with Sweetie Belle to Manehatten for a fashion show (I was there mostly for the desert platter), Dashie and Scootaloo decided to go visit Cheese Sandwich's Fun Center (best place ever, IMHO), the members of the Apple Family - AJ, Apple Bloom, and Babs Seed - decided to catch up on their work on their farm, Fluttershy went with her family to the Rainbow Falls National Park for a camping trip, and Derpy and her Doctor friend went to a beach resort for their vacation, even traveling by train to get there!

...But, since this story would be boring if we just had our vacations normally without any sort of big crisis happening, that's exactly what ended up happening to each of us. Twilight unknowingly brought a blank Number Card back with her to her world and ended up fighting her dark side, who wanted to replace Twilight and take over her world. Rarity, Sweetie and I ended up fighting one of the creepy people that, like Windmistress, was planting blank Number Cards on people, and was trying to distract us with things like criminals and attack dogs so that she could do that to one of us, until Sweetie stood up to her that is! Dashie and Scootaloo confronted a bully causing trouble at the fun center, and Sunnie got tangled up in a family drama involving a Duelist named Ember, and her ex-Pro Duelist father, Torch. For AJ and her family, things weren't so bad. Though they did have some excitement, such as Big Mac using Duel Monsters to help Apple Bloom write her book report, and Babs Seed learning to get over her trust issues when they met with some girl named Cherry to get a rare card. Fluttershy uncovered a nasty scheme that would turn her favorite nature park into some fancy-schmancy resort place, and Derpy and The Doctor encountered some trouble on the train ride back to Canterlot when they fought another Number Holder.

Thankfully, all of us managed to pull through these troubling bits and came out better and stronger than ever. The Doctor even managed to unlock the power of the card Mrs. K gave to him! And speaking of her, she invited me and my friends to the museum owned by A.K. Yearling - a.k.a. the author of Daring Do, a.k.a. also ACTUALLY Daring Do. So we took a bus ride over there, only to find out that Daring Do's archenemy, Dr. Caballeron, was trying to rob the place (yeesh, if I had a nickel for every time I was at a museum while it's being robbed, I'd have two nickels, yada yada yada, you know the rest of it). Anyway, Mrs. K stood up to him and defeated him and his Number Card in a Duel, using a Blue-Eyes White Dragon Deck! How cool is that? The answer is "very", by the way.

After the Duel was over, Mrs. then revealed some stuff to us. First, she told all of us that her name was actually Kisara, and that we had to keep it a super-special secret! Then, she showed us some things related to the Astral World, and a group of people that practically worshiped the place, known as the Order of Astral. And get this: the drawings of the people in the Order...looked almost EXACTLY like me and my friends! Ta-da! Plot twist number 2! Needless to say, we were pretty shocked to hear that, but that's par the course when you're a main character, I guess. Not only did Kisara tell us all that, she even gave us blank Number Cards just like that one she gave to The Doctor. We then figured out which card belonged to whom, but other than that, we weren't sure what to do with them, since they were all still blank. But before we could figure anything else out, Sunnie got a call on her phone...

It was Principal Celestia on the other end, who told us that, during the weekend, CHS was going to host an official Duel Monsters Tournament sponsored by the company in charge of the game, Industrial Illusions! This tournament was hosted to see who would get the last invite to this year's World Championship Qualifiers. So that meant that it'd be called, "The World Championship Qualifiers Qualification Tournament"! Yeah, it's a real mouthful; we just called it the WCQ Qualification Tournament instead. But that wasn't all: Celestia called Sunnie to take a test to become an Official Duel Monsters Tournament Judge! You know, the guy you call if you think someone's slow-playing and all that? Sunnie agreed, took the test, and passed with a really, really high score! I was so proud of her, I hosted a party to celebrate, since that's my main thing and all.

That Friday, after school was over, Sunset asked all of us to come and help her out with handling the Preliminary Round of the tournament. And the turnout for it was PHENOMENAL!! Over 230 Duelists came over to try out for the tournament! But after the Prelims were over, only sixteen of them would make it into the main tournament. Lots of people that we knew came over to duel in the tournament, as well as a few that we didn't know! Always nice to have a mix of old friends and potentially new friends to come and meet, I always say. Unfortunately, not everyone that came to sign up was friendly...because when we least expected it, the Dazzlings - Adagio, Aria, and Sonata - showed up to enter the tournament, and none of us were happy to see them come back, not even me... And that's saying something. We weren't sure what they were up to, but Sunnie was preeeeeeety sure they were up to no good. So she asked her old companions Snips and Snails to keep an eye on them.

And then, the next day, it was time for the WCQ Qualifier Tournament, which was MC'd by a lively girl named Megan Williams! (Hmmm...somehow that name sounds so familiar, but I don't know why...) She and Sunnie then announced the sixteen Duelists that made it into the competition: First, there was Ember, who was in the tournament to try and become a Pro Duelist just like her dad was. Next was our adorable little Crystal Beast user, Sweetie Belle, who wanted to help promote their Duel Monsters fan club by winning the tournament. Then, there was Zecora, who I didn't even know was a Duelist until now! But she was just as great at dueling as she was running her cool curio shop!

Next came Gilda, a Duelist from Griffonstone High School that first showed up for our annual Inter-school Duel. And after that, was her opponent in that very Duel, our best friend Fluttershy! They entered the tournament so that they could have a proper rematch with each other, and for once Fluttershy was excited to duel such a strong opponent! Derpy Hooves even entered the tournament, and she used a really fun Deck as well! Though I think she might have joined to help her Doctor friend keep an eye out for anybody using Numbers, at least that's what most of us thought. And then there was a Duelist we didn't recognize named Night Switch, though he didn't seem to want to get to know anyone, to be honest...

The next Duelist that was in the tournament was a girl at our school named Indigo Bolt. She used an Amazoness Deck, and even dressed the part, wearing this pretty toga and crown. Not only that, but she was the only one in the Prelims to win with an OTK - that stands for "One-Turn-Kill", for those not in the know. So yeah, everyone had their eyes on her. But after that, we saw that Sonata - the Dazzlings member that entered the tournament, had also made it in as well. Luckily, this was followed by a very peppy and enthusiastic Duelist from Griffonstone named Gabby, who Gilda had trained herself! She's just the absolute best! FYI, we exchanged phone numbers and email addresses to stay in touch. Flash Sentry and Octavia even made it into the tournament as well, and we were excited to see both of them in action.

The last Duelists that were introduced were also from out-of-town, and all us were pretty excited to see what kinds of Decks and strategies they had with them. The first one was Sol Burner, who was also a well-trained fighter as well as a Duelist, so he's got both brains AND brawn to help him out! He did surprise us with his Deck, which was Lunalights, but he showed everyone that they were as powerful as they were pretty! Then there was Slid Diamond, who -like Sol - was an athlete as well as being a Duelist, in his case his sport of choice was basketball. He had a pretty strong Deck too, using big Dinosaurs with even bigger attack scores! Next, there was Bright Mind, who had smarts that could rival even Twilight or Sunnie, as he was really really good at thinking a buncha moves ahead, and managed to do well with an Alien Deck! And last, but not least, there was Steel Shadows, who wasn't new to the tournament scene, having won a whole ton of 'em before coming here with his Six Samurai Deck! And he had a neat-looking Duel Runner to boot!

So the tournament started off with a bang when - before the competition actually started, we got to see our principals duel each other for the first time in years! They may have retired from being Pro Duelists, but from how they dueled each other, you wouldn't have known it! They did so well, and the crowd definitely would agree with me! After that, we started the tournament for realsies this time, and the first round paired everyone completely at random. I'll give you all a list of how the first round went for everyone; if you wanna know the details, just check out Ranks 41 through 48. But anyway, here're the results of the first round:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TOURNAMENT RESULTS (Round 1):

1. Indigo Bolt vs. Ember [WINNER: Ember]
2. Steel Shadows vs. Slid Diamond [WINNER: Steel Shadows]
3. Gilda vs. Night Switch [WINNER: Gilda]
4. Fluttershy vs. Gabby [WINNER: Fluttershy]
5. Derpy Hooves vs. Sonata Dusk [WINNER: Sonata Dusk]
6. Bright Mind vs. Flash Sentry [WINNER: Bright Mind]
7. Sol Burner vs. Octavia Melody [WINNER: Octavia Melody]
8. Sweetie Belle vs. Zecora [WINNER: Sweetie Belle]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

During this time, a lotta other stuff was going on: Snips and Snails were spying on the Dazzlings to see what they were up to, Discord was looking around Sunnie's and Twilight's mind for any clues about the whole Astral World thing - with some help from Utopia. I even had a little side-adventure of my own, helping Gilda's smart friend Martin overcome his fear of standing up to bullies by dealing with two of them that snuck into the stadium! After Night lost his Duel with Gilda, he vanished without a trace; he wasn't even around to watch the rest of the tournament... Weird...

Of course, there was an even greater adventure going on at the time: It was so great, that it wasn't even in our own dimension! Turns out, that Dark Magician Girl cosplayer named Mana that Sunnie dueled on Spirit Day...WASN'T a cosplayer! She really was the Dark Magician Girl! How do I know this? I told you: I'm reading the story too. And just like I said before, I won't spoil anything to my friends, don't worry! Anyway, Mana got a mission from her former magic teacher Mahad (known to most of us as the Dark Magician) to investigate a strange thing that happened with one of the big dragon statues that Mana usually keeps an eye on. She then packed her things and went off on her own to figure stuff out. Along the way, she met up with some friends, like Elemental HERO Sparkman, as well Junky (a.k.a. Junk Synchron) and Speedy (a.k.a. Speed Warrior). When all of them were fighting a massive Scrap Dragon at a mostly abandoned junkyard, Junky and Speedy combined into Junk Warrior and helped defeat the dragon for good! I hope we get to see more of them soon!

Back at the tournament, the Quarterfinals began, and Ember managed to defeat Steel in their Duel in order to move onto the next round. But out of nowhere, the famous Turbo Duel team - the Wonderbolts - arrived not only to watch the tournament, but even ask Steel to join the team. He wasn't sure about it at first, but after Soarin told us all about how he joined the Wonderbolts, Steel decided to take their offer. I'm so happy for him! After that, Fluttershy and Gilda finally got to have their rematch, and they played so super-good! Even though Fluttershy didn't win their Duel, she still seemed happy that she got to face Gilda with everything she had, and so did Gilda!

But things didn't stay nice and happy for long, 'cause when Bright Mind fought Sonata in their next round Duel, something weird was going on: No matter what kinds of moves Bright used, Sonata seemed to have the absolute perfect counter to them! This raised everybody's suspicions of them, especially Sunset. Sunnie was convinced that Sonata had cheated in that Duel, but needed to know for sure before saying something. So she had Twilight, Spike, and Bright go and talk to Mr. Dunstan from Industrial Illusions to help them. They ran into some trouble with some strange security guards, but thanks to a few friendly faces - both old and new, they were able to talk to Mr. Dunstan. During that time, Octavia and Sweetie Belle had their Duel with each other, and Sweetie managed to win that game and move on to the Semifinals. But that meant that she'd have to fight Sonata, and Sunset didn't want Sweetie to quite literally get cheated out of a win.

Luckily, while Gilda and Ember had their Semifinal Duel with each other, Twilight, Spike, Bright, and Mr. Dunstan were hard at work to try and figure out what Sonata and the other Dazzlings were up to. And what they found was shocking! Turns out, Sonata WAS cheating by illegally putting in cards from the Dazzlings' personal collection, which was against the rules. That was how she had the perfect counter to Bright's Deck. By the time Gilda and Ember were done with their Duel (which Ember won, by the way; it was a pretty cool comeback), Twilight let Sunnie know about everything. She then confronted the Dazzlings and revealed their scheme to everyone, and was ready to disqualify them from the tournament.

But the Dazzlings had a surprise of their own: They had Number Cards! Once Sunnie found that out, she then decided to duel them in order to get their Numbers and prevent them from doing bad things with them. At first, the Duel started off like you'd expect: Sonata went up against Sunset, exchanged some cards and trash-talk, Sonata summons her Number Card - Nightmare Shark, and then Sunnie uses her own Number to beat it. But when THAT happened, Sonata fainted afterwards, and Aria went and took her place in the Duel. She then went and tried to use her Number Card - named Leviathan Dragon, to beat Sunnie, and she would have succeeded...if she didn't forget to read the part of the card that said it couldn't attack without an Overlay Unit. Yeah yeah, insert joke about Duel Monsters players not reading their cards here.

So, Sunnie managed to beat Aria's Number Card, causing HER to fall unconscious too. So now the Duel turned into a grudge match between Sunnie, and the Dazzlings' leader Adagio, and Adagio was determined to beat Sunset to get back at us for stopping their plans last time we met them. But Sunnie goes and tells Adagio that even if she beat her, things wouldn't get better for her OR her sisters. Sunnie told Adagio that - if she wanted her life to get any better, she had to show some remorse for the things she'd done and try to forget about the things that made her angry and mean. Of course, Adagio wouldn't listen at first, but she started to when Sunnie ended up unlocking the power of the card she got from Mrs. K! She then played that card, revealing Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis, her Harmony Number! BTW, that's what I call those special, special cards we got; kudos to you, ArcanaMaverick7, for coming up with the name! Anyway, Atlandis quite literally knocks some sense into Adagio and the tournament was saved! YAY!!

So, with the Dazzlings now out of the way, the tournament entered its final match: Ember vs. Sweetie Belle!! Everyone was so super-excited for it! That is, except for Sweetie herself; she was really nervous about dueling an opponent as strong as Ember, and it took all the pep-talking we had just to get her to go through with it. Things started out okay for Sweetie when she managed to get a huge lead over Ember. But, as the Duel went on and Ember starting mounting a comeback, Sweetie started getting nervous again, and she started misplaying. Most other Duelists might take advantage of that and try to get an easy win. But Ember? Nah, none of that! She actually pep-talked Sweetie to try and help her clear her mind and start playing better, so that they could have a satisfying Duel with each other. And it worked! Sweetie got right back into the game and managed to get out her best cards: Rainbow Dragon and even Rainbow Overdragon! Her lead was so strong, that Ember was forced to play a monster from her Extra Deck in order to win the Duel. Yeah, it was sad that Sweetie lost, but she was cool about it and thanked Ember for the Duel. Then Ember, in another totally giga-chad move, even let Sweetie take the rare card prize for winning the tournament, since she didn't join the tournament to get that card.

But if you think that was the end of the tournament story, THINK AGAIN! 'Cause right after her Duel with Sweetie, Ember straight-up challenged Sunnie to a Duel! Ember had said that her main reasons for joining the tournament was One: Get into the WCQ's this year... Two: Start her career as a Pro Duelist... And most of all, Three: Prove herself strong enough to have a rematch with Sunset! Back when they first met, Sunnie and Ember had a Duel, and Ember lost real badly to her because of some stresses that she had. But now that she was past all of that, Ember was ready to fight Sunnie again with everything she had. Naturally, Sunnie agreed; main Yu-Gi-Oh! character policy dictates that the main protagonist has to accept any challenge they get.

So their Duel started, and right off the bat, it was intense! Ember told Sunset not to hold back on her either, and that meant she wanted her to use her Number Cards, even though Ember didn't have any. But as well all quickly found out, Ember didn't NEED a Number to battle Sunset's, and the two of them really went all-out against each other! Ember then showed off what her Deck was truly capable of, allowing herself to freely use her Extra Deck monsters just as well as Sunnie did. It eventually came down to a major battle between their toughest monsters: Ember's Five-Headed Dragon versus Sunset's Chronomaly Atlandis! It was like a battle straight out of Godzilla with how big they were! I'm sure glad they were just AR images, huh? In the end, the two big monsters fought against each other, and the Duel ended...in a Draw! But Ember and Sunnie were okay with it; it meant they they were pretty much on equal terms, and all of us in the crowd loved watching the game between them!

So, with the tournament over, Sunnie and all of us are right back to looking for the rest of the Number Cards, and trying to figure out what to do about the rest the cards that Kisara gave each of us. I hope we'll be able to figure it all out soon! So keep reading to see what happens next!

Oh! And before I forget, here's where we are concerning the Numbers we've encountered so far, as well as where they came from:

Sunset Shimmer (17 Numbers total):
---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis (obtained from Kisara; unlocked during her Duel against the Dazzlings)
- Number 13: Embodiment of Crime (obtained from Martin)
- Number 16: Shock Master (obtained from Manny Roar)
- Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (obtained from Aria Blaze)
- Number 24: Dragulas the Vampiric Dragon (obtained from Vinyl Scratch)
- Number 25: Force Focus (obtained from Photo Finish)
- Number 31: Embodiment of Punishment (obtained from Martin)
- Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech (obtained on her own; found in Applejack's house)
- Number 36: Chronomaly Chateau Huyuk (obtained on her own; found near Rainbow Dash's house)
- Number 47: Nightmare Shark (obtained from Sonata Dusk)
- Number 50: Blackship of Corn (obtained from Klaus)
- Number 52: Diamond Crab King (obtained from Rarity)
- Number 56: Gold Rat (obtained from Snips)
- Number 63: Shamoji Soldier (obtained from Snails)
- Number 73: Abyss Splash (obtained from Adagio Dazzle)
- Number 74: Master of Blades (obtained after Bon Bon's Duel against Windmistress)
- Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk (obtained from Octavia Melody)

Twilight Sparkle (5 Numbers total + 1 Chaos Number + 1 Shining Number):
---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Number 11: Big Eye (obtained from Trixie Lulamoon)
- Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja (obtained from Mulia Mild)
- Number 39: Utopia (obtained on her own; found in her castle)
> Number C39: Utopia Ray (obtained during her Duel against Mulia Mild, with the help of Discord and Utopia)
> Number S39: Utopia Prime (obtained during her Duel against Midnight Sparkle, with Utopia's help)
- Number 59: Crooked Cook (obtained from Shining Spoon)
- Number 78: Number Archive (obtained by Utopia; he'll show it to her later)
- Number 98: Antitopian (obtained from Midnight Sparkle)

Dr. Hooves (10 Numbers total):
---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Number 10: Illumiknight (obtained from an unknown Duelist)
- Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (obtained from Data Hacker)
- Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction (obtained from an unknown Duelist)
- Number 34: Terror-Byte (obtained from Data Hacker)
- Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (obtained from an unknown entity)
- Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Super Dora (obtained from Steamer)
- Number 83: Galaxy Queen (obtained from Gladmane)
- Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord (obtained from Kisara; unlocked during his Duel against Steamer)
- Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon (obtained from Lightning Dust)
- Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (obtained during his Duel against Steamer, when it summoned itself)

Mrs. K / Kisara (3 Numbers total):
---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Number 46: Dragluon (obtained on her own; found in an ancient temple)
- Number 67: Pair-a-Dice Smasher (obtained from Dr. Caballeron)
- Number 82: Heartlandraco (obtained from Smooth Talker)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL NUMBERS DISCOVERED: 35
---------------------------------------------------------------------

PreviousChapters Next