• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 1,486 Views, 38 Comments

Fluttershy's Dark Past - DreamAttacker



Fluttershy having a dark and dangerous past no one knows about.

  • ...
5
 38
 1,486

Pinkie Pies End

Everyone was already waiting for Twilight when she left her library to meet them. Each one of them had their bags over filled with things they may need, but being them they brought silly little things,

“I brought my sewing kit, in case my umbrella breaks, which I also brought” Rarity said as she poked the bags flap open to
check it was still there.

“I brought my party cannon, which knows… those people, may need a laugh when we meet them” Pinkie said for some reason thinking that there would still be people in that ‘testing lab’. RainbowDash and AppleJack actually brought something that may help them, RainbowDash brought rope and AppleJack brought food that will last them a week. Twilight brought the documents and a map of Equestria.

“Ok, before we leave let’s check the diary and find the small village first” Twilight said opening it up and filling through the pages for something legible. She found something and smiled to herself before reading it aloud to the rest of the ponies.

“Guys, this one was before the massacre:


"It has come to my attention that Fluttershy is not what she seems, I don’t know whether to walk through the horrible mountain terrain to get to Canterlot. Though this would take a day and I don’t want it to be for nothing. She is scaring me slightly but that is no need to worry, our small village is a day and a bit away from Canterlot, or I could run through Whitetail wood… either way out village is in between the two but surrounded by high mountains making it hard for anyone to go and come. If anything happens I can always run there,
~Soaring Cloud”


Nodding to everyone Twilight put the diary back in her bag and they all trotted together out of town.

~~~~

The weather that morning wasn’t that bad, so none of them thought of brining anything to hide them from the Pegasus’ wrath. Only Rarity was the only one to bring an umbrella, and she only did that in case her hair got messed up. But what they weren’t expecting was that as soon as they started climbing the steeps mountains the weather changed dramatically.

“Twilight hun, I think ‘s time we bunker down fur the night” AppleJack shouted over the sound of the heavy hail. Twilight glanced back at her momentarily for a second before nodding and squinting –not that she wasn’t already- through the dense hail and spotted the gloom of a cave. She illuminated the front of herself with her horn and showed the others the way.

Once inside Rarity brought out a few blanket and draped them over the backs of the shivering ponies.

“How could anything live out in this weather?!?!” RainbowDash says annoyed and sneezes a bit. Everyone goes quiet as they think about that question, but were shocked to realise something,

“Where’s Pinkie??” Twilight asks looking around the place; she made her horn glow slightly to illuminate rocks and area around the ponies. They all seemed to have a mini heart attack getting the same thought at once: what is she was still caught in the storm?? At once they all rushed to the mouth of the cave, but alas they could see nothing through the hail. Not even the glow from Rarity’s and Twilight’s horns could get past that much of the destructive weather. They went to go and walk back into their base for the night when they heard something like struggling coming towards the mouth of the cave. Together they ran back and saw a horrific sight. Each pony covered the others ponies’ eyes. For what they saw was Pinkie Pie, but not as normally she was. She was dragging herself with her fore hooves towards them grunting at the effort. But that was definitely not the thing that made their stomachs churn.
Pinkie’s eyes.

“Wh-where are they??” Rarity gasped as she got over most of the shock. Pinkie’s eyes were missing; all that was left behind were black endless holes and blood spilling out of them. They looked deeply hurt and Pinkie was crying; her tears mixed in with the blood. They were going to ask Pinkie what happened when they saw another sight,

“Her cutie mark’s gone!!” RainbowDash wailed as she flew back away in the cave with fear, instead of her normal three balloons as a cutie mark what was there instead were two lacerations. They were horribly cut and formed an ‘X’ across the cutie mark. Twilight held the urge to puke and walked up close to Pinkie. When the sound of her hooves echoed towards Pinkie she scrambled to her feet and frantically moved her head side to side. The blood from her eyes splattered over Twilight’s face.

Picture of Pinkie Pie: http://cheesenachos123.deviantart.com/#/d54oxeh

“P-Pinkie, it’s Twilight, wh-what happened??” Twilight asked trying her best not to get too close in case anything else was on Pinkie.

“I was hopping along the way with everyone when I spotted Fluttershy in the distance; while you guys went off somewhere I followed her… she tied me up and removed my eyes while repeating ‘I don’t want you to see me like this’ and then when they were gone too I heard something sharp being pulled from somewhere and her stabbing my rear twice” Pinkie managed to say before she collapsed back to the ground, covered her face with two front hooves and wept her sorrows. No one made a sound and watched as the poor filly cried her eyes out.

“Pinkie-” Twilight was going to say something but she suddenly stood up,

“I hate feeling this sad” she screams before grinning and running into any direction. This was out into the slightly calmer weather. All of them (except RainbowDash because she went too far in the cave) followed Pinkie shouting for her to slow down. But then the worst of things happened…

Pinkie had run into the direction of a cliff edge, if she had her eyes she would have used her own special jump to get over it. Sadly though she didn’t have her eyes and went tumbling off of the cliff edge, all they saw was a ball of pink and screams of hysterical laughter as her head hit the ground with a sickening crunch.

This was the end of Pinkie Pie.