• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 1,487 Views, 38 Comments

Fluttershy's Dark Past - DreamAttacker



Fluttershy having a dark and dangerous past no one knows about.

  • ...
5
 38
 1,487

Confidential Information

Slowly Twilight went to a trot and opened the door with her horn. It opened smoothly and they entered, Twilight took one last look to the outside before she closed the door.

“Ok Spike what was so important it made you get me??” Twilight asked impatiently, she was slightly nervous that Angel had realised she wasn’t home and would tell Fluttershy about it when she got back.

“Read this Twilight” Spike said open one of the files and handing it to her:

Subject 5142, Age - 11, Date – 13th June
It has come to my attention that someone has been leaking this experiment information of the outside world. She has got the assumption that people have nicknamed her ‘Fluttershy’ when in real fact everyone thought she was dead years ago.
5142’s real name is ‘Poison Rose’ we have all agreed not to call her that or she would snap and go crazy like she did with the past times it had happened.
Anyway, back with the analysis: 5142 seems to be showing less erratic behaviour than she normally does. She seems to have made a connection with the lab rats that we bring to compare blood tests. Though my suspicions are acting up, the rats are acting odd whenever we release them for exercise… as well as that they never return.
The only good thing I can review from these experiments is that we have successfully and forcefully changed a pony’s cutie mark. Previously and originally 5142’s mark was a rose with one single blood sliding down the stem… Celestia knows what her ‘special talent’ was. From that mark we have so far changed it 3 times.

“Spike… do you think Fluttershy is this… subject 5142…??” Twilight asks, Spikes sighs before pointing at the beginning ‘nicknamed her Fluttershy’ Twilight gasps before flipping the page to the next date.

Subject 5142, Age - 13, Date – 21st May
Her cutie mark has changed now so that something that resembles teeth is on it. When we go to inject the serum to change it she back away into a corner and bares her teeth at us. Though this was my workers telling’s. I’m about to go in and check…

It was worse than I thought, they had said she only backed in a corner. I think she knew who I was, she lashed out at me and bit my front left leg. It’s started swelling and I don’t feel comfortable when people come near me. I tihnk I know why she was first called Poison Rose…
This is Pen Pusher here, it seems as though Director has collapsed, he is convulsing and nothing can pin him down. I write this as it is happening… this will probably be the last entry.

With that Twilight stops reading and puts it down.

“This is worse than I thought Spike!! We need to find out where this place was and fast… also I think it would be best if we tell the rest of our friends but not Fluttershy.” Twilight says pacing back and forth. While she does that Spike had opened the previous documents.

“Twilight!! It seems as though someone did carry on this ‘Director’s’ work… but we should read this another time because someone’s coming to the door” Twilight snaps her body around and Spike runs out of the room to hide the book.
In comes Rarity with a large umbrella on,

“Oh Twilight, I was just about to come and get you. It’s raining outside and I have run out of room for some of my designs, I was wondering if I could keep some at yours… and I know its late but pleeeeeease” Rarity whines. Twilight nods before she if covered in a pile of things Rarity probably didn’t want.

“O-oh Rarity!!” Twilight says under the pile of cloth. Rarity looks down at her before smiling. Twilight shakes her head not even going to bother asking her the question she had in mind and with her magic got the cloth off of her.

“Well before I go, our pet play date is tomorrow… shame Fluttershy won’t be here” she says before leaving. This was the best time according to Twilight to address her thoughts about Fluttershy to them.

(Yeah this one wasn’t that good… the next few chapters will be shocking trust me)