• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 856 Views, 8 Comments

Yugioh Spiez: Opperation Duel: Final Season - DakariKingMykan



Twilight Sparkle tells Lightning Dawn a story of how she and her friends nearly took over the human world

  • ...
77
 8
 856

(Part 2) Party animal

CHAPTER TEN

Clover and Pinkie’s duel was still fresh…

SCORE:

Clover: 8200 VS Pinkie: 7000

“Come on, won’t you guys give a little smile?” Pinkie asked cheekily. Clover and Marc acted just as sour as ever.

“No? Oh, well… I’ll just take my turn.” She drew her next card. “Ah, ha; this will be fun; CARD OF SANCTITY! We draw until we each hold six cards.”

The girls both refreshed their hands, and Pinkie really liked what she got. “First I’ll switch my Dream Clown into attack mode.”

(Atk: 1200)

“Now, I play the continuous spell, STUMBLING!”

Clover and Marc recognized that card. As long as it was out, all monsters that got summoned in attack-mode would instantly go into defense-mode. This was defiantly not a good sign.

“Now for my next trick…” said Pinkie “I’ll pull a rabbit out of my hat; BLADE RABBIT that is.”

(Atk: 400)
(Def: 300)

Because of Pinkie’s spell, the Rabbit immediately went into defense mode. “And that activates his special trick…” said Pinkie “Now I can destroy a monster you have.”

“My Aqua Dolphin…!” Clover cried as her monster shattered, leaving her wide open. Pinkie then ordered her clown to attack Clover directly. “Hold on, I activate the trap, HERO BLAST!”

“Huh?” cried Pinkie and Clover explained that she could take Sparkman and add him straight to her hand, and in addition, since Dream Clown had less attack points than Sparkman, it got destroyed before it could finish its attack.

“Aw, that’s a shame.” Pinkie said, not sounding too upset at all. “I’ll just place one card face down and end my turn.”

“My move now…” said Clover and she drew an eighth card. “Now let’s kick things up a tad. I play POLYMERIZATION! With this, I merge CLAYMAN and BURSTINATRIX, so I can create ELEMENTAL HERO RAMPART BLASTER!”

(Atk: 2000)
(Def: 2500)

“And if you think that’s cool, wait until you see its ability; it can attack you directly, even if it’s in defense-mode, as long as the damage is halved.”

“Ooh, sounds cool.” said Pinkie, and right then she was attacked hard and lost 1000 points.

SCORE:

Clover: 8200 VS Pinkie: 6000

Despite this, she still didn’t seem to be too distraught and acted just as funny and giddy as ever. “This is so much fun; I almost wish it could never end.”

Marc and Clover didn’t know how much more of this they could endure. “I’ll throw down a couple of face-downs and call it a turn.” said Clover.

“Now I’m up…” said Pinkie as she drew her next card “Neat, I summon another Blade Rabbit. You know what that means..; it automatically goes into defense mode, and I can destroy your monster.”

Clover just smirked and said “I figured you’d try that again, and that’s why I came prepared. Go DE-FUSION! It splits up my Blaster, and summons Clayman and Burstinatrix, and you miss your target.”

(Def: 800)

(Def: 2000)

“Pretty clever…” said Pinkie “But now I’ll show you a trick of my own. I overlay both my level two rabbits. With these, I build the overlay network, and Xyz Summon HERALD OF PURE LIGHT.”

(Def: 1000)

Clover gawked at the weak monster, at first feeling it was of little threat. “What can you like hope to do with that little thing?” she asked.


“What else; use its ability.” said Pinkie “I can use one of its overlay units, and take one monster from my graveyard and put it in my hand. Then I have to shuffle one card from my hand into my deck. “That ends my turn.”

Clover thought deeply and assumed that Pinkie had taken back her Dream Clown, but at the moment it was her turn, and she drew a card. “Sweet… I activate R-RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE! Now I get to destroy as many spell and traps for each Elemental Hero I control, and since I’ve got two of ‘em, you can say adios to your two cards.”

Pinkie merely blinked and didn’t even frown as both her Stumbling card went down, but unfortunately, her second card was…

“Kozaky’s Self-Destruct Button, A… Again?!” groaned Clover.

“Yep, and you know what that means…” said Pinkie “You lose another thousand life points.”

SCORE:

Clover: 7200 VS Pinkie: 6000

“Yeah, like whatever, at least you can’t try and stop me now.” Clover said, and she turned both her monsters into attack mode. “Now I’ll play H- HEATED HEART. It powers Clayman’s attack by 500…”

(Atk: 800) ---> (Atk: 1300)

Then she ordered Clayman to attack…

(Atk: 1300) VS (Def: 1000)

“And what’s more…” said Clover “Heated Heart’s got another special ability. When Clayman destroys your defending monster, you get piercing damage.”

SCORE:

Clover: 7200 VS Pinkie: 5700

Pinkie just blinked and kept right on smiling like a goof, which really annoyed Clover. “Burtstinatrix, wipe that smug off her face… Attack her directly!”

Pinkie got struck hard and lost 1200 points…

SCORE:

Clover: 7200 VS Pinkie: 4500

…and still she just smiled and blinked.

“What is with you?!” snapped Clover.

“What’s what with me?” asked Pinkie “I’m just having a lot of fun here, but I don’t see why you aren’t.”

“I already told you, I’m dueling to save the world, this isn’t any time for fun.”

“Save the world? It doesn’t need to be saved. We’re all going to be happy together; just all of us and the light of harmony, and we can have all the fun and joy in the world.”

“The world won’t be here! Can’t you see that?” snarled Marc “If you and your friends don’t stop what you’re doing, you’ll destroy us all.”

Pinkie could only laugh and giggle; still thinking it was all a joke. “Come on, we’d never let that happen to you guys. We’re all going to be friends after all, and friends help friends.”

Rather than waste more valuable time trying to explain Clover decided “Let’s just duel. The sooner this is over, the sooner I can give my brain a rest from all this bizarreness. I end my turn.”

“Okie Dokie Lokie.” said Pinkie, and just before she drew her card, she felt her back give a little twitch, followed by a sudden itching. “Hey, it must be my lucky day…” she said, and then she drew her card. “Whee-Hoo it is…!” She placed one monster in facedown defense-mode and the set a card facedown, ending her turn.

Clover and Marc were both confused at why she said it was her lucky day, and then just play a hidden move like that, and more, Clover was expecting the Dream Clown to come forth.

“Wait!” Clover muttered softly “I bet I know what’s going on…”

First she turned her two monsters in defense-mode. “Now, let’s bring out SPARKMAN!"

(Atk: 1600)

She then ordered her monster to attack, and just as she figured, “…It’s Marshmallon!”

(Def: 500)

“Oopsie... You did a bad thing.” said Pinkie “You just lost 1000 life points, and this cute little guy doesn’t even get scratched.”

SCORE:

Clover: 6200 VS Pinkie: 4500

“Oh man!” Marc groaned in disdain “It was so obvious that it would be.”

Clover was strapped for options at the moment, and had no other choice “I’ll just end my turn.”

“Okay…” Pinkie cooed and she drew her next card “Now I activate the spell, MIND CONTROL! I’m going to invite your Burstinatrix over here to play.”

“What?!” snapped Clover, and sure enough, Burstinatrix left her to join Pinkie’s side of the field, despite that the spell forbade Pinkie from attacking with Burstinatrix, or tributing her, Pinkie had a better plan. “Now I overlay Burstinatrix, with my Marshmallon.”

“Oh, no… not again!” cried Clover.

“I build the overlay network, and I summon forth, MECHQUIPPED ANGINEER!”

(Atk: 1800)


“Now let’s really have some fun. Attack, Sparkman!”

(Atk: 1800) VS (Atk: 1600)


SCORE:

Clover: 6000 VS Pinkie: 4500

Clover braced herself as the shockwaves passed her. “I play HERO SIGNAL. It lets me bring out one Elemental Hero from my deck, and I pick another Sparkman!"

(Atk: 1600)


“Ooh… I love light shows too.” said Pinkie “But I’ll place two cards facedown, and end my turn now.”

“My draw…” Clover said as she took her next card “I Play POT OF GREED, which lets me draw two more cards. And I equip Sparkman with his faithful SPARKBLASTER.”

“And now, I also summon NEO SPACIAN GRAND-MOLE!”

(Atk: 900)

Marc could see that Clover was forming somewhat of a plan that would hopefully get rid of Pinkie’s monster, and despite her being one of his many teachers and personal mentor at Duel Academy; he really hoped she knew what she was doing.

“Now, I’ll use Sparkblaster’s effect.” said Clover “I can take your monster and change him right into defense-mode, just like that.”

(Def: 1000)

Pinkie admired all the lights and flashes from the effect. “Wow! This is so awesome.” she cried.

“You think that’s awesome, wait until Grand Mole attacks. Once he hits you, his ability will let me send both our monsters back to our hands.”

She ordered Grand Mole to go in, but Pinkie was well prepared for this. “I activate Angineer’s ability!”

“Say what?!” snapped Clover.

“Once per turn, I can use one overlay unit, and then change the battle position of any monster.”

Clover sneered angrily as her Grand Mole’s attack ceased. “No matter, I can still take you out with Sparkman. Attack!”

“Don’t think so.” said Pinkie “I activate THE RELIABLE GAURDIAN!”

Clover gasped.

“No, that raises her monster’s defense!” cried Marc.

(Def: 1000) ---> (Def: 1700)

Sparkman slammed right into Pinkie’s monster and bounced right off again.

SCORE:

Clover: 5900 VS Pinkie: 4500

“Whoa! That is like so unfair!” cried Clover.

“No, it’s fair.” Pinkie simply said.

Clover had no choice but to place her last card facedown and end her turn. Now both players were holding no cards, and Marc felt the heat starting to get him “Man, I can hardly stand any of this now.” he groaned softly.

Now it was Pinkie’s turn. She drew a card “First up, I think we’ve been playing a little too roughly here so I’ll discard my card, and play the trap NON AGRESSION AREA!”

“Ah!” cried Clover.

“Oh, no!” added Marc.

“Yep, you can’t play any monsters on your next turn.” said Pinkie.

Clover looked ready to explode with rage.

“See, you needed a time out.” Pinkie said “And speaking of time out, I’ll use Angineer’s ability again.”

With that, she used her last overlay unit, and forced Clover’s Sparkman into defense mode. “Now I get to play this card; the trap TRAGEDY. Since I changed your monster from attack to defense mode, all the defending monsters are instantly destroyed.”

“No!!” squealed Clover, but there was nothing she could do, as all three of her cards bit the dust.

“No, Clover!” cried Marc.

“That’s what you get for not playing nice.” Pinkie teased. Then, she changed her monster into attack mode, and ordered a direct attack on Clover’s life points.

“No!” snapped Clover “Activate FLUTE OF SUMMONING KURIBOH, and it lets me call out my old chum, WINGED KURIBOH!”

(Def: 200)

Clover managed to survive the round as Pinkie’s attack destroyed Clover’s Kuriboh and not hurt her life points. “Oh, well.” said Pinkie “It’s your turn.”

Clover angrily drew her next card, and was dismayed it was one of her best cards, but she couldn’t play it as she wasn’t allowed to summon monsters. So she had to pass her turn.

“Time to take this game to the next level…” said Pinkie and she snatched a card from her graveyard, and the others didn’t have to second guess what it was.

“I activate RANK-UP-MAGIC ASTRAL FORCE!”

Pinkie’s monster glowed brightly and she rebuilt the overlay network “Make way now, because here he comes; NUMBER 104: MASQUERADE!”

(Atk: 2700)

To Pinkie having a magician to the party was a super-neat, and also a great way to make the grand finale. This really creeped Clover and Marc out-- her obsession with parties and all the giddiness.

“It’s true…” Pinkie cried and acting all dramatic “I do have a problem.”

Then she bolted upright again, smiling as goofy as ever “But then again, we’re only playing a game. We’re all friends here, right?”

Marc and Clover gave awkward sighs of disdain.

“Oh well…” said Pinkie “I guess I’ll just attack.” And she ordered her monster to go in, and Clover got truck really hard, shoving her off her feet, and losing a full 2700 points.

SCORE:

Clover: 3200 VS Pinkie: 4500

“And that’s not all…” said Pinkie “Once per turn, my monster’s natural ability allows me to send the top card on your deck straight to the graveyard.”

“Ah!” cried Clover, and she watched as a card just slipped right into her graveyard; her O-OVERSOUL card.

“Clover!” cried Marc, but Clover managed to get back up, but both she and Marc knew she couldn’t afford to take another hit like that. She had to do something and fast, and kept telling herself that she could do it, just like all the times she did it before.

“Stand back, here goes something…!” and she drew her next card. “I play GRACEFUL CHARITY so no I can draw three cards as long as I ditch two.”

She drew her three, and the two she discard two very handy cards she hoped would help her soon.

She drew her next cards, and one of them she felt would help a bit “I play E-EMERGENCY CALL. Now I get to add one Elemental Hero from my deck to my hand, and I know just who it should be, but rather than keep you in suspense, I’ll summon him; BUBBLEMAN!”

(Def: 800)

“And since I don’t control any other cards, he lets me draw two more.” After she drew, Clover had five cards in her hand, and one of them she really liked. “Sweet…! I activate MIRACLE CONTACT, and here’s how it works, I can shuffle from my hand and my graveyard any monsters listed on a Neos fusion, then I can summon that fusion monster instantly. So, I’ll shuffle in Neos in my hand and my Neo Spacain Grand Mole from the graveyard.”

Clover’s two monsters appeared, and began to merge together as the new monster appeared “Check it out; ELEMENTAL HERO GRAND NEOS!”

(Atk: 2500)

“Wow!” cried Pinkie “That was some move.”

Clover smirked “Don’t compliment yet, at least until you’ve seen his ability. I can take one monster on your field and sent it right back to your hand, so you can say goodbye to your overgrown mask-face over there.”

“Not really…” said Pinkie “Now I’ll use Masquerade’s ability. By using an overlay unit, I can cancel out your monster’s effect, and you take 800 points of damage.”

Clover growled angrily as she watched her Neos stop in his tracks.

SCORE:

Clover: 2400 VS Pinkie: 4500

“Luckily, I have a backup plan.” said Clover “I play MIRACLE FUSION! Now I can Banish Bubbleman off the field and Clayman from the graveyard. I summon ELEMENTAL HERO MUDBALLMAN!”

(Def: 3000)

A smart move Clover had made, because after that she ended her turn, and her Neos monster was forced to return to her Extra Deck.

Then it was Pinkie’s turn. She drew her card, and used her monsters normal effects to send another card off Clover’s deck to the graveyard, her very special card that I made for her.

“Hey, look what I just drew here; POT OF GREED.” It let her draw another two cards as well “Ooh, and here’s one of them; XYZ UNIT!”

Clover and Marc both gasped in shock, knowing that card from previous duels. It served as an overlay unit to Pinkie’s monster, and gave the monster 800 extra attack points-- 200 for each star its rank, for a grand total of 3500 points.

“And also I have another equip spell to play; FAIRY METEOR CRUSH! Now if my monster attacks your monster, even when it’s defending, you take piercing damage.”

Clover clenched her fist angrily, and watched as Pinkie attacked, and Mudballman was vanquished.

SCORE:

Clover: 1900 VS Pinkie: 4500

Now Clover only had one turn; just one turn left to try and stop Pinkie once and for all, or she’d lose the duel for sure.

“Come on, Clover.” Marc muttered softly.

“It’s a shame this game is almost over. I was having so much fun too.” said Pinkie “No matter; we’re all going to have more than ever after I win this.”

Clover drew her next card “Huh? Ah, yeah. That's what I like!"

Pinkie gazed with curiosity, and astonishment that Clover was still fighting, wondering what she could possibly do. Then, she saw Clover grinning wickedly at the three cards she was holding “Sorry to disappoint you, but it looks like I’m wining this match.”

“Huh?” said Pinkie.

Marc gazed forth with interest.

“First off I’ll play HERO FLASH!! To do it, I have to banish H-Heated Heart, E-Emergency Call, R-Righteous Justice, and O-Oversoul out of the graveyard. Now I get to summon on normal Elemental hero straight from my deck, and I choose NEOS!”

(Atk: 2500)

Pinkie was confused why Clover would do that, seeing as Neos was too weak to attack her monster, but Clover still wasn’t finished, and it was time to put the two card she discarded earlier to use.

“Since I have Necroshade chilling in the grave, I’ll use his ability, which lets me summon an Elemental Hero without Tributing; BLADEDGE!”

(Atk: 2600)

“Huh?” cried Pinkie.

“Now, I’ll use MONSTER REBORN, and I’ll use it to get back my home girl; RED SPY GIRL!”

(Atk: 2300)

Pinkie Pie was amazed to see how much Clover’s new monster resembled her, and Clover prepared to show her its ability “All I have to do is halve my life points…”

SCORE:

Clover: 950 VS Pinkie: 4500


“…and I can destroy all the monsters you have in play.”

“Not if I use my monster’s effect again.” said Pinkie, and sure enough, by sacrifice the Xyz Unit card, Clover’s monster was forced to stop and Clover lost another 800 points.

SCORE:

Clover: 150 VS Pinkie: 4500

It also, however reduced Pinkie’s monster back to its original attack-strength of 2700, which was exactly what Clover wanted to have happen. “I’ve never done this before, so let’s see how it goes. I overlay my level seven spy girl, with my level 7 Neos. With these, I build the overlay Network, and Xyz Summon NUMBER 7: LUCKY STRAIGHT!”

(Atk: 700)

Marc could see that Clover going to rely on just a little bit of luck to help her end the duel, and he was hoping for her, big time.

“I activate my Lucky’s Straight’s ability; by using one overlay unit, I get two roll two dice blocks.”

Two giant dice blocks and appeared and rolled along the field. One came up a three, and other came up a four.

“ALL RIGHT…” Clover cheered. Firstly, it meant her monster’s attack would multiply 700 by four, the larger of her rolls, which brought her monster’s attack to 2800 “But that’s not all…” she said “Since I rolled me a lucky seven, I’ll use another one of my monster’s abilities, and special summon one monster from my graveyard, and I choose Neos!”

(Atk: 2500)

“Uh, oh!” cried Pinkie.

Clover glared at Pinkie cheekily and sneered “Party’s over.”

First she ordered her Lucky Straight to attack and destroy Masquerade.

(Atk: 2800) Vs (Atk: 2700)

SCORE:

Clover: 150 VS Pinkie: 4400

“Now that you’re wide open, it’s time to bring it home. Go, Neos! Go, Bladedge!”

Their combined attack totally 5100, and Pinkie was totally wiped out.

FINAL-SCORE:

Clover: 150 VS Pinkie: “0000”

The smoke cleared, and Clover winked triumphantly “That’s game!”

“All right…!” Marc cried as he jumped for joy.

Pinkie just blinked awkwardly and asked “What just happened?”

Outside, the pink light was vanishing from the skies, yet the people in the theme park continued to smile, laugh and all the fun they could, despite that the moon was now closer than ever to the Earth, and moving closer and closer still.