• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 856 Views, 8 Comments

Yugioh Spiez: Opperation Duel: Final Season - DakariKingMykan



Twilight Sparkle tells Lightning Dawn a story of how she and her friends nearly took over the human world

  • ...
77
 8
 856

(Part 1) Party Time

CHAPTER NINE

It was well after 1 A.M in Southdale…

Lee and Marc met up with Clover, and all three of them had been informed of the big emergency. “That’s not even remotely funny!” cried Lee “How long do we have again?”

“Jerry said the Moon will reach the Point-of-No-Return by dawn, standard Pacific Time, which is less than six hours away.” said Marc. Then he looked up in the sky “We’ve got less than that to get rid of the last of those lights.”

“And we will…” said Clover “Alex Sam and I did way tougher things like this… of course I can’t think of any right now, but we can do this.”

“Right, because if we don’t we’re dead.” Lee said, but he said it quietly to himself.

As they continued to fly over the town, everything sure seemed quiet, almost too quiet. Then again it was the midnight hours, and most people were at home and in bed.

Still, Lee and Marc could hardly believe their beloved hometown was the sight of the pink light. Who knew what sort of things had happened since the lights appeared, and what of their parents?

The boys felt really worried now, and Clover didn’t know what to say. Still, they continued on their way, following the path of the pink light.

Suddenly, the trio could see the Southdale theme park, open at extremely late hours and seemed very lively with many people; little kids, teenagers and even adults, and they all had the astral mark on their heads.

“I think we may have found what we’re looking for.” Clover said. The Boys agreed, but they continued to fly over the park instead of landing smack in the middle of all those brainwashed people; two of which the boys recognized riding the Ferris wheel…

“Mom and Dad…!” they both cried.

Karen and Cal heard them and waved to their sons. “Hey there sports.” said Cal. “Come, join the light and harmony. It’s a lot of fun…!” added Karen.

The boys felt a mixture of emotions, worry, anger, but mostly determined; determined to save their parents from the brainwashing.

“Whichever of the ponies did this has got to be somewhere around in the park.” said Marc.

“Yeah, but where exactly do we start looking, there’s like a-thousand people here.” said Lee.

Suddenly, a big pink balloon floated up near Clover with an arrow pointing west. Marc then saw another balloon float up with another arrow on it, pointing in the same direction. “You think we should follow them?” asked Lee.

“Well it’s better than just floating around here like this.” said Clover “Come on, boys.”

More balloons with arrows seemed to pop up, and the spies continued to follow them all leading right up to the funhouse at the edge of the park, and a final balloon with the word “Enter” written on it; hinting the funhouse.

“Okay, I smell a major trap here.” said Lee.

“Clover and I will check inside.” said Marc “Lee, you better stay out here and keep your eyes open for You-know-who.”

Lee nodded and couldn’t wait for You-know-who to show up. “Be careful, you guys.”

Clover and Marc nodded and headed for the door down below, while Lee took refuge round the other side of the house, hiding in the shrubs.

Clover and Marc walked up to the door but noticed “There’s like, no door handle.” said Clover. “Well, we could always try knocking.” suggested Marc, and he walked right up to the door and knocked softly, and the second he did, the “Welcome” mat he and Clover stood on launched, on a spring, sending them both up, up, and up, and right through two of the windows on opposite sides of the house.

“Ow, like rude much!” groaned Clover. Then the window shutters slammed shut tight, and she couldn’t get them open…

…Marc had the same problem, and he realized his only chance of finding Clover or anyone else was to leave the room and head through the funhouse. The first room he was in seemed to be basic with giant punch-bags all around, only they were all pink, and had goofy smiles on them, and Marc was certain he could hear a faint giggling in the air. “Who’s there?” he called out, but no one answered.

Clover was fighting her way through thick rubber wire jungle, and she kept tripping and getting stuck every step she took. “Ugh! That does it!” she growled, and used her wrist-laser to zap all the wires apart. “Easy peasy…” Clover said, but when she walked down the next hallway…

It was dark, and a little hard to see, and she could hear the faint sound of the same giggling. A chill ran down Clover’s spine. Suddenly, dummies of clowns and big bears seemed up out from the walls, and while they were usually cute, Clover ran down the hall squealing like a baby.

“Clover!” cried Marc and he dashed forth down his hallway, but emerged in a big room of mirrors, all kinds of funny mirrors. All ways he looked, he could see his reflections from so many angles; he could even see his reflection within reflections bounding off the mirrors.

“Okay, I’m feeling a bit dizzy.” he groaned. Suddenly, he thought he could see something unusual in one of the mirrors, but it disappeared before he could get a good look.

He ran up to the mirror, which seemed pretty normal and straight. “Hmm… weird.” He said, and then suddenly, his reflection waved at him when he didn’t wave at all, making him flinch, and step backwards, and he fell through a trap hole and slid down a wacky slide, screaming…!

Clover heard it, and freaked out. She backed up against a wall which whirled round and she fell down another wacky slide. “Great, it’s like being WOOHPED all over again!” she screamed.

She and Marc slid down, down, down… and emerged on a soft cushy mat in a faintly lit room. “You too, huh?” groaned Marc. Clover nodded groggily.

Suddenly, they heard that same giggling sound, only it was louder and clearer than ever in that room. Then, the whole room light up, as confetti and balloons fell from above, and music started to play as playful pink pony bounced around singing…

“Wait for it…”

Clover and Marc blinked once, and then suddenly, big canons popped up and out form a big over, a whole bunch of more confetti was fired, followed by big blobs of cake mix launching from the canons, covering all three of them.

“Eww!” cried Clover

“Gross!” groaned Marc

“Oh, silly Me.” giggled Pinkie “I must’ve put the confetti in the oven and the cake in the confetti cannons… again.” She laughed and giggled, but the spies were not impressed.

“Like, get this stuff off me!” wailed Clover as she brushed her spy suit clean.

“So you’re the one who’s behind all this.” Marc thundered at Pinkie.

“Uh-Uh-Uhn… looks like someone needs a dose of the smiles.” said Pinkie, and she told the spies about who she was in her home world; a regular friendly, fun-loving, super-excited, party-animal…

If anything had to be made into fun or a party, she was pony to call, but the only other thing she loved more than all those things was making people smile. “Allow me to demonstrate…” she squeaked and she blew on a little tooter.

“Oh, no…!” groaned Clover.

“Not another song?!” added Marc, but much to their chagrin, and a little magic form Pinkie’s astral mark, she began to sing...

“Come on and Smile!”

Though the song was slightly catchy, and cheerful, by the time it was over, Clover and Marc were still not impressed and just stood with their arms folded and had sour expressions on their faces.

Pinkie could see the spies needed more persuasive measures “Let’s have a duel then. That’ll be lots of fun.”

“Now you’re talking.” said Marc, but Clover put her hand in front of him “This one’s mine. I’ve been waiting to get my game on.”

“Well, all right, but I’m here if you need me.”

Pinkie leapt for joy boasting how much fun it would be, even if she lost the duel. “It won’t matter anyway; we’ll all have lots of fun.”

Clover couldn’t even begin to think how anyone could think about fun when the Earth was on the verge of total destruction. Obviously Pinkie was not aware of this, seeing as no one could really see the moon with the lights covering the sky. Nevertheless, she prepared her duel disk while Pinkie set up her duel platform.

“Get your game on!” Clover sneered.

SCORE:

Clover: 8000 VS Pinkie: 8000

“Time to throw down…” Clover said as she drew her first cards. “I summon NEO SPACIAN AQUA DOLPHIN!”

(Def: 800)


“Ooh…” cried Pinkie “I love Aqua shows. But then again, I love all kinds of shows.”

Clover’s lips curled into a wicked grin “Well, let’s see how you like when I use his ability. I’ll discard ELEMENTAL HERO SPARKMAN, and that lets me get a good look at your hand.”

“Huh?” said Pinkie and her cards on the holder magically enlarged and were revealed to Clover, and among them was a MARSHMALLON, along with quite a few cards that would go good in playing it. “Sorry to do this to you, but now that Marshmallon of yours goes bye-bye, and you take 500 points of damage.”

Pinkie’s card immediately went to her graveyard, and she lost the points as promised.

SCORE:

Clover: 8000 VS Pinkie: 7500

“Hmm, nice shot…” Pinkie said.

“Thanks, I guess…” said Clover “Now I’ll throw down a facedown and end my turn.”

Pinkie leapt for joy squealing “Yay, it’s my turn now…” and she drew her next card. “Perfect. I love this game.” she cooed.

“Um, can you just play whatever is it is you’re going to play?” Clover rudely asked.

Now Pinkie was starting to feel her patience run low “Okay, if I have to. I’ll play RELOAD! It lets me send all the cards I have back into my deck, shuffle up, and then draw new cards.”

Clover grunt softly, but silently had to commend Pinkie for changing up her hand after she had just revealed her cards. Now she had four new cards to play, and she leapt for joy. “YAY, just what I was hoping for. I summon DREAM CLOWN.”

(Atk: 1200)

The clown monster waved and stuck out its tongue at Clover, freaking both her and Marc out. Still, they both had a pretty good idea why Pinkie summoned that monster.

“Go, Clown, time to get this show started…” said Pinkie “Attack now!”

“Don’t think so!” snapped Clover “I activate DRAINING SHEILD! Now it stops your monster in its tracks, and boosts my life points by the total amount of its attack power.”

SCORE:

Clover: 9200 VS Pinkie: 7500

“Nice move.” said Pinkie “See, isn’t this fun?”

Clover only gave Pinkie a grumpy stare. Pinkie then set two cards face down ending her turn.

“My move now.” said Clover as she drew her card. Figuring Pinkie had set a trap, she decided to go in easy. “I play WILDHEART!”

(Atk: 1500)


“Now I’ll boost his power with this; CYCLONE BOOMERANG!”

(Atk: 1500) ---> (Atk: 2000)


“Now, Wildheart, wash that clown’s ugly face off; Attack…!”

Wildheart threw his massive boomerang straight at Pinkie’s clown, but Pinkie giggled, or rather squeaked with glee…

“…Now I get to play my trap; ZERO GRAVITY! And it changes the battle positions of all the monsters.”

“Sorry to disappoint you…” said Clover “But my Wildheart isn’t affected by trap cards-- Wait… did you say all the monsters?”

“That’s right…” cooed Pinkie and her Dream Clown changed into defense mode…

(Def: 900)


“And when that happens, its special ability lets me destroy one monster on your field.”

Clover clenched her fist and watched as the clown caught Wildheart’s boomerang and actually flung it back at him, destroying him instantly. “Now she’s in for it.” said Marc.

Clover nodded at him and turned back to Pinkie. “Wildheart may be gone, but thanks to the Cyclone Boomerang he had on him, now every trap and spell card on the field is destroyed.”

Pinkie’s other facedown card bit the dust, but she smirked cheekily “You just hit KOZAKY’S SELF-DESTRUCT BUTTON!”

“Ah!” Clover gasped.

“No way!” cried Marc.

They both knew that when that card was destroyed while facedown, whoever destroyed it took 1000 points of damage.

SCORE:

Clover: 8200 VS Pinkie: 7500

“What can I say? I just love surprises.” Pinkie joked.

“Huh! Yeah? Well I got a surprise for you; my boomerang’s effect also deals you 500 points of damage for destroying your card. How do you like that?”

SCORE:

Clover: 8200 VS Pinkie: 7000

Pinkie didn’t like that much.

Clover then turned her Aqua Dolphin back into defense mode, then placed a card facedown and ended her turn.

Marc was grateful that Clover was in the lead, but he really didn’t know what else Pinkie would unleash. He also hoped that Lee was still maintaining his post outside, if Spike would show up. “I just hope nothing else goes wrong.” he muttered softly.



Jerry and his team had been preparing the anti-magnet for some time. Now it was all set to go and be activated; except the lights in the sky had yet to be fully dispelled.

“That’s all we can do from here.” Jerry said to himself “The rest is up to the team, now.” He gazed at his computer radar, and the moon was still moving in closer, and at the same time climate control was getting worse.

Hurricanes were spreading all over like butter on toast, and many countries were suffering from record-breaking high tides, and yet despite all this, the people still worshipped Princess Celestia and her light of harmony, still completely unaware that certain and total death was approaching.

Suddenly, the alarms sounded “Oh for heaven sakes, what now?!” Jerry groaned.

Images showed a massive army of brainwashed people outside the WOOHP building trying to fight their way inside. The guards held them off as best they good, but the army was so massive they managed to make their way up to the main doors.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Jerry sneered, and with a flick of the switch, all his men were safely WOOHPED inside, while all the entrances and exits were sealed off tight.

Jerry sighed in relief, but then he heard the sound of clapping.

“Smooth move, Jer.”

“Yeah, you haven’t lost your touch.”

It was Alex and Sam, and the stepped out from the shadows.

“How did you girls get in here?” Jerry asked.

“Um, we’re spies, and it’s what we were trained for.” said Sam.

“We know as much about WOOHP as you do.” added Alex “Now, step aside. We’re running the show now.”

“I beg your pardon?” Jerry snapped.

“You heard us…” said Sam.

“WOOHP belongs to Princess Celestia now.” added Alex.

Jerry could understand that the girls weren’t being themselves, but if it meant protecting WOOHP and ensuring the safety of the world, he knew he’d have to stand up to his dearest friends. “Sorry girls, but I can’t let you do this.” and he stood ready to defend himself, but Alex and Same remained unfazed.

“We’re not alone, ya know.” said Alex.

Jerry felt a shiver run down his spine, and before he could ask, another pony appeared before them, out of thin air; a lilac pony with a dark navy-blue mane with pink and purple streaks. “It’s all right, girls. I’ll handle this.”

Jerry narrowed his eyes at the pony, suspecting she was quite different among the others the spies had faced.

He reached into his desk and pulled out his Ancient Gear deck as well as his duel disk. “Have at you!”

The pony glared wickedly at him.

To Be Continued…!

Author's Note:

A clown deck is very appropriate for Pinkie, since she's all big-show, happy and clownish and all that.