• Published 16th Apr 2016
  • 2,412 Views, 7 Comments

Bubble Wrapped: Shipped Shippings - Bubble Boom



Get your dose of cute tiny pony pairings carefully bubble wrapped and shipped directly to you for your enjoyment.

  • ...
6
 7
 2,412

Shipment 4: Overnight Shipping - Twi & Luna


Twilight and Luna


Twilight stretched her wings and stepped outside her castle. She breathed in the crisp night sky and felt a pleasant, gentle breeze brush against her cheek and mane. An enormous full moon hung over the horizon and lit the entire town. Ponyville was, however, quiet and still except for the occasional rustle of leaves blowing in the breeze.

She looked around, expecting to see other ponies. “Hello? Is anyone else here?” She called out, her brow furrowing with worry as she glanced back and forth. She trotted out into the middle of the street, still searching for any sign of pony life. “Where is everypony?”

The breeze died down, leaving the town in an even more eerie silence. Twilight shuddered as chills run down the back of her neck to her haunches. She felt eyes watching her but saw no pony at all.

A hoof scraped against gravel to Twilight’s right caught her attention. She clamored, flailing, nearly falling backward, as turned to see Princess Luna standing where Twilight previously stood.

Now Twilight fell backward, her hoof against her heaving chest. “P-Princess Luna, you scared me! Where did you come from?” She quickly closed her eyes and attempted to slow her breathing.

“Princess Twilight Sparkle, I have come because you summoned me to your dream.” The princess of the night looked down at Twilight and held out her hoof to help her up.

Twilight took hold and pulled herself up. She was now in Princess Luna’s personal bubble, and her own. She took a few steps back to make sure Luna would be more comfortable. She knew Luna still had issues with closeness and personal space. As the Princess of Friendship, it was her duty to make sure Luna was comfortable — wait a minute. This is a dream?

“I didn’t summon you, Luna,” Twilight replied in confusion. She wrote a letter earlier that day to the Princess. She clearly remembered the letter’s contents, and she knew she hadn’t summoned Luna. And she certainly didn’t summon Luna to her dreams.

“Twilight Sparkle, I assure you that you indeed did summon me to this dream.” Luna motioned around with her hoof. “You must ask yourself why I am here. I do not know, however, I am verily glad to see you.” Luna gave a small smile and nodded her head to her fellow princess.

The two alicorns stood silently for what seemed like hours, at least to Twilight. Her mind raced as she explored possible reasons she subconsciously summoned Luna. She looked Luna up and down — her sleek dark blue form was regally accentuated by the moonlight. It played against the curves of her body and created playful shadows against her coat. Twilight’s eyes stopped to trace Luna’s waist and hips for a moment. Her mane, filled with starry nights, billowed away in the night breeze.

“Are you in need of assistance, Twilight Sparkle?” Princess Luna stepped forward in concern. “You are currently making the most peculiar of expressions.”

Twilight shook her head to snap out of her momentary stupor. “Uhh. I-I’m fine!” She darted her eyes back and forth and grinned foolishly.

“Do you yet remember why you summoned me?” Luna began circling the dazed Twilight.

Twilight blushed at the attention from the moon princess. She admittedly wanted to spend some time alone with Luna to see if she were still adjusting to her new life.

“I wanted to see if you wanted to possibly hang out,” Twilight nodded, remembering her written offer. She thought Luna could use some fun outside of the castle.

“Yes. Let us ‘hang out,’ Twilight Sparkle.” Luna smiled from ear to ear and nodded.

“Luna, we’ve been over this, you can call me Twi or Twilight.” She huffed a little and stopped herself. She didn’t want to offend Luna’s blossoming social skills. She paused and looked around the empty town. “You know I meant for us to hang out in the waking world, right?”

“Verily, Twilight Sp-Twilight. However, I am more comfortable here in this realm,” Luna explained. “What activities shall we engage in?”

Twilight smirked and blushed more. “Well, we could— Uh, read some books?”

“Twilight,” Luna narrowed her eyes and looked directly at her friend. “You did not summon me to your dream space to engage in such mundane activities.”

“Ah—!” The bookworm was caught off guard. This was the first time that Luna willingly called her just Twilight.

“We are in your dream, where anything you imagine is possible. Let us commence the hanging out with something far more extraordinary.” She held out her hoof. “What fun shall we partake?”

Twilight smiled at Luna’s speech. She still hadn’t gotten the hang of how the modern pony spoke. Twilight knew Luna studied modern language arts and even read several slang dictionaries, yet she seemed unable to fully grasp the modern pony tongue. Twilight often noted that Luna’s responses were incredibly naive and innocent, her sheltered life lending to her very different approach to reality.

Reality.

Twilight clapped her hooves together. “I know what we can do!” Her horn glowed as she conjured up the pair’s fun activity.

The ground under Ponyville started to rumble as Twilight reshaped and transformed the dream . The entire town flipped over and vanished like a page in a foal’s storybook, popping up a new scene in its wake. The dream rematerialized into an amusement park, complete with roller coasters, carousel, games, balloons, sweets and treats, and even a waterslide.

Luna stood back and smiled at Twilight’s ingenuity and control over the dream environment. “Impressive, Twilight!”

The smaller alicorn blushed at the compliment and stood next to Luna. She took her hoof and led her into the park.“Let’s see, what shall we try first, Luna?”

“I am indifferent on which attraction we shall try first,” Luna replied and indicated she trusted Twilight’s judgement. She followed along, led hoof in hoof by the purple alicorn until they approached the gates for the first ride: the teacup ride.

Twilight stepped into the nearest pink teacup, her hooves clanking against the steel floor, and plopped down excitedly. “Luna, come on! This is one of my favorite rides!”

Luna inspected the oversized teacup; it was a simple pink teacup with white stripe and hoofpainted floral decorations. It was magically suspended around an enormous pink and white teapot. There were other teacups, each matching the one Twilight sat in. The cup handles curved delicately and ended with a flourish and rose buds. Luna noted a small chip in the teacup Twilight chose. She joined Twilight, adding, “I am verily impressed with the magnitude of detail you included in our outing.”

Twilight laughed. “Just wait. The teacups spin around, and it’s just so much fun!” She used her magic to pull the ride’s lever to start the teacups.

The teacups whirred slowly and started to circle the teapot. It was a glacial pace, however. Twilight put her arms back over the edges of the teacup and relaxed.

A bouncy song came from the carousel ride, slightly muffled by distance and magical mechanisms. The teacups continued to rotate ever so slowly as the two alicorns sat in silence

Luna, unsure how to react, blinked as she looked at Twilight. “What feeling shouldst I be experiencing, Twilight?”

“Uhh…”

“It is possible I do not understand the purpose of this attraction.” Luna glanced at the control panel as the teacup traveled around in orbit again. “It appears this device is capable of higher acceleration—” Luna pulled the lever completely down to the fastest speed, labeled simply as ‘Plaid.’

The teacup and Twilight screeched in unison as the teacup sped around its fulcrum, pushing the alicorns against the cup’s sides.

“WhhhhhhhaaaaAAaaaa?” Squeaked Twilight as her face reacted to the insane speed and a few tears flew from her clenched shut eyes.

Luna laughed and waved her arms. “Twilight, look! I am waving my hooves in the atmosphere like I do not have any concern!”

The dark blue pony let out an uncharacteristic “WAHhoooooo!” and continued happily flailing her hooves until the ride’s timer slowed it to a reasonable speed and finally turned off. Twilight remained pressed against the teacup’s inside, her eyes wide open and chest heaving until she slid to the floor.

Luna gasped and jumped to Twilight’s side. “Are you experiencing too much exhilaration as I am? Please, take a rest and regain your regular breathing pattern.”

“O-okeee.” Twilight shook her head, a little dazed. Her heart rate normalized, though she felt a little dizzy and queasy.

“Are you alright, Twilight? You look like you may be ill?” Luna leaned in with large, expressive teal eyes that searched Twilight’s face for some indication of her health. Twilight lowered her eyes and instinctively blushed at the attention.

“I’m fine, really! My head’s still spinning a little, that’s all,” Twilight stammered. She stared out blankly as she tried analyze what she just experienced. Luna had fun. Luna actually had fun and expressed herself! ...Ludicrous speed makes Luna have fun? What a sight! Twilight felt honored to be there to share the experience with Luna. She grinned and looked up at the other alicorn. “I’m so glad you had fun, Luna.”

“Indeed, I did have the fun times,” she smiled widely. “May we partake in further amusement?”

Twilight chuckled. “Of course, let’s leave the rides at factory default though, okay?”

Her companion nodded in agreement.

The two mares spent the greater portion of the night trying each of the remaining amusement park rides: the ferris wheel, the roller coast, which resulted in Twilight’s stomach protesting dream gravity, the bumper cars, and finally the carousel.

Twilight looked up at Luna as she rode on the carousel dragon. It bobbed up and down in time to the music. Luna looked happily flushed. She smiled and giggled at the freedom of expression she had found.

Twilight never imagined that Luna would be such a closet thrill seeker. She presented herself as a very stiff and proper pony with impenetrable walls of social insecurities. Apparently all the moon princess needed was some special time alone and away from other ponies for her to enjoy herself. Twilight admired Luna’s courage to express herself. Her mind wandered and found itself admiring Luna’s figure against the moonlit sky. The curve of Luna’s cheek and nape of her neck, specifically, caught her attention. Her mind continued to drift until Luna broke the daydream.

“Dearest Twilight, I feel a ferocious monster in the depths of my stomach. I believe I require sustenance.” Luna frowned as her tummy growled loudly.

“Oh wait, can we really eat here?” Twilight wondered out loud.

Luna grinned. “Of course, Twilight. Why ever would we not be able to eat? The food is as palatable as we imagine it, and our flanks will not gain in width if we overindulge.”

They strolled along the rows of small booths looking for some kind of delicious treat they could share. There were booths set up with games, booths full of prizes, and a variety of carnival foods all magically ready for consumption. Luna stopped in her tracks and sniffed the air. “I do believe I smell cake.”

Just like your sister, Twilight thought, you love cake as well. She snort giggled. “It’s called funnel cake. It’s a super puffy pastry that’s deep fried and covered in powdered sugar.”

“May we have this funnel cake, please?” Luna smiled pleading unnecessarily with her eyes.

The purple princess nodded.

Luna clapped her hooves together and thanked Twilight. “Now, where is this funnel cake? I am famished.”

Twilight led Luna toward a counter where row after row of steaming hot funnel cakes sat ready. Each one glittered with sugar. Twilight imagined the funnel cakes also had a sugary glaze topped with the traditional powdered sugar to make the treat even more decadent.

The mares took a funnel cake and retreated to a small hill on the edge of the amusement park. Twilight dreamed up a fireworks display with popping starbursts and blazes of purples, blues, and pinks. She smiled at Luna, noticing how each firework reflection sparkled against the alicorn’s beautiful eyes.

Keeping her sights on Luna, she pulled apart the funnel cake and tried it. “Oh my goodness, Luna, this is delicious! This is the best funnel cake I’ve ever had! Here—try!” Twilight passed over a generous portion of the cake to Luna.

Luna took a small bite. She daintily chewed and added the occasional “Mmm” to her bites. Twilight tried to ignore the princess’s noises, feeling they were almost too intimate sounding to share at their makeshift picnic. She couldn’t help but watch Luna’s mouth though.

“Twilight,” Luna stopped eating and looked into Twilight’s purple eyes. “Are you sure this is what you wished to do for our outing?”

She blinked, caught off guard by Luna’s question. “O-oh! Yes and no. The evening has turned out better than I could have thought, Luna. I’ve enjoyed every minute with you.” Twilight paused to add, “Well, except the several minutes when I was nauseous, that is.”

Luna smiled warmly. “This is good to hear, Twilight. I have enjoyed the ‘hanging out’ as well.” She leaned in, her chest close to Twilight’s. “Is there anything else you wish to do tonight?”

Twilight grabbed another piece of the funnel cake and shoved it into her mouth to avoid answering. “Mmlff mna mmrnng, Moona,” she sputtered and swallowed.

Her face was covered with powdered sugar. She had a white halo around her mouth and across her cheeks. When she reached to wipe her mouth with her hoof, she only spread the sugar more. In exasberation, she put her hoof to her forehead, wiping even more of the glaze and sugar on her face. “You’ve got to be kidding me! I’m covered in this stuff!”

Luna, in contrast, was as clean and un-sugared as possible. She scooted closer to Twilight and put her hooves on either side of Twilight’s face. She gently brushed away some of the powdered sugar. She had a small smile on her face as she sat back and licked the sugar from her own hoof. She over at Twilight and smirked.

“Uhh…” Twilight blinked, nearly unresponsive and unable to comprehend what just happened. She felt a pang move up her body from her core—she had been too afraid to express her interest in Luna, but now... Luna must have noticed her interest.

She placed her other hoof on Twilight’s shoulder. “I only ask because I believe you wished to engage in other activities.” She moved even closer so Twilight could feel the heat of Luna’s breath against her cheek. Then she lightly licked a tiny spot of sugar off Twilight’s cheek.

Twilight shuddered with happiness and shock. “Did you— you just licked me, Luna!”

“Yes. Delicious,” she nodded. Luna seemed to come to life this evening. Perhaps it was because there were no expectations or other ponies to throw off Luna’s ability to express herself. She had hidden quite the goddess beneath her formal exterior. “And I will gladly sample you again, dearest Twilight. Is this not what you desired?”

Twilight felt herself melt and put her hooves around Luna. “This exactly what I wanted,” she paused as Luna licked another stripe of sugar away. Twilight nuzzled into Luna and held her tightly. “Is this what you want?”

“Yes. Let us hang out, Twilight,” Luna purred and licked Twilight’s sugary lips.

Behind them, time passed and the full moon sank further into the earth and eventually brought Twilight back to the waking world. She yawned and smacked her lips, which had the lingering taste of sugar and Princess Luna.