• Published 15th Jun 2012
  • 1,843 Views, 22 Comments

My Little Mages: A Mask Of Insanity - Masterofnone169



When Pinkie Pie finds a mask in the middle of the Everfree Forest, Things become bad for the group

  • ...
4
 22
 1,843

Chapter 4: Who's Next (Story is mature from here on in (things get really messed up in this chapter, you have been warned))

Chapter 4: Who's Next

I couldn't get any sleep last. And I would blame anyone else who couldn't.

Two People dead, butchered and left with just a cupcake on their side. Who would do such horrible things to people? I felt as if this wasn't just any ordinary killings we were dealing with. Someone clearly knew what he was doing.

I remember exactly what I saw. The cupcake that is. But I couldn't tell who it was suppose to resemble. There was only one cupcake this time round. I think there was two last time to resemble the person who was killed. This Cupcake had two frosting colours on it. One orange, the other brown. It also had little toppings on them as well. On one side a horn like topping, on the other it looked like as if the top of the cake was cut off and shaped into wings.

Who ever it was that was next, it was clearly two people. One a unicorn, the other a pegasus.

Silence

I thought I had found the victims were. But I refused to believe it. It couldn't be. No one could be that twisted.

I tried to take it off my mind and tried to get some sleep. It was hard, but I managed to achieve it.

The next day I woke up later then usual. Spike had already got up and started his chores. Very unlike him for only being a baby dragon. Baby, baby. I cringed at the thought and took it out of my mind. I got changed and set off ready for work. Whatever that was at the time of the year. Then I remembered.

Mr. and Mrs. Cake were going to be released from questioning after what was heard about Cranky. they weren't to be realised until later today. I hope Pinkie was at Sugar Cube Corner not only to welcome them back, but so she could look after the twins.

I walked down to Sugar Cube Corner and opened the door as calmly as possible. "Good morning Pinkie Pie. How have the Twins bee..." I stopped at my tracks. Opened my eyes and realised on one was there. But there was something on the stand of the till. A tray of cupcakes. I tried not to think much about the product at the moment due to what's been happening recently.

I smelt fresh. They must have just came out of the oven. I walked over to them. "Hello, is anyone there?" I said out loud. But on answer. I got a large sniff at the cupcakes, then I noticed it. They smelt of meat. I didn't understand. Meat cupcakes? Or worse?

I picked one of the cupcakes up. My hands were shaking, I knew something wasn't right. Them I ripped it open.

Blood dripped out of a small tear in the cupcake, I couldn't believe it. I ripped it open even more. What I saw there, no one should ever have to look at. Small intestines, an eye and little bit of a horn.

I would have fainted if it weren't for the fact that I needed to know that this was what I was seeing. whoever the killer was, they couldn't do such a thing like this could they. I walked into the kitchen. They did.

There they both were. Hanging on to separate hooks.

Pound and Pumpkin Cake's flesh.

Their corpses made the kitchen smell horrible. But no matter what I couldn't look away. Until I saw everything black out. I before I blacked out. I saw one more thing. I final cupcake. Purple case with a darker purple frosting.

Me.

I could feel that someone was trying to suffercate me. I not to kill me, only to pass me out.

And they succeed

-----------------------

A bit of me died inside when I wrote this chapter. I hate the fan fic "Cupcakes" and yet here I am writing a very similar story to it. I kept on stopping through it and think "what the hell it wrong with me." I knew where the story was going. But I felt sick in the head for writing it. Anyway I hope you liked it because I will not be doing anything like that EVER again..