• Published 5th Apr 2016
  • 173 Views, 12 Comments

The Perfect Crime - CakeGrenade



Edward Green is a very smart pony...Twilight Sparkle is also a smart pony...but...not...as...smart...as...Edd

  • ...
15
 12
 173

A Mysterious Murder

Author's Note:

WARNING:
THERE WILL BE RIDDLES, PUZZLES, WORD GAMES, AND LOGIC THINGS
Also ponies
Enjoy

A pony was dead.

No one knew who did it, or why.

But there were ponies who would try to find the sick pony who did it.

The Equestrian police.


They surrounded to crime scene with cameras and police tape, Detective Blan was looking directly into the eyes of the body when a young pony with brown hair and a dark green coat swooped in and started to fiddle with the bodies teeth: Edward Green, head of forensics.

"Edd...what in Equestria are you doing?" DT Blan asked thoroughly,

"Trying to determine the time of death using the gum exposure of sunlight" Edward replied quickly...he knew what he was doing...he was smart like that...he WILL figure out this mysterious murder and would be recognized for doing so.

When suddenly Twilight Sparkle and her friends walked onto the crime scene and started talking to the other policemen, this was very odd...why was Twilight Sparkle here? Edward walked up to them as Twilight looked at him and asked "So...what do we have here?"

"A bloody knife, without a face, A bleeding man with no faith, nothing to print, not a single hint, what am I?" Edd replied

"I'm sorry?" Twilight stuttered

"Its a riddle...figure it out" Edward said sternly

"um...oh I know...its a murder mystery?" Twilight said with a smile, as for Edward...his smile had vanished...he didn't expect her to figure that out so fast..."Ignore him Miss Sparkle" DT Blan interrupted

"oh its no trouble detective...I love a good puzzle" Twilight beamed "So we have a body with a knife in his chest and..."

"He was murdered exactly at 8 'o' clock at night" Edward chipped in...with a smug grin

"How did...you know that?" Twilight asked, Edds grin grew bigger as he turned to write down his notes for this very...peculiar murder.


Back at the police station Edward was looking at his notes again...who could of murdered this man...he had his look at the body and only knew that he was killed at 8 'o' clock at night, had wobbly teeth and had...a broken horn...interesting...he looked at the photo again and noticed a green crystallised powder on the broken horn...he had to tell DT Blan immediately, this was so exciting.

"Detective Blan, I have something concerning the mystery murder!!" Edward shouted

"Oh...um...well just leave it on my desk and ill send it to Twilight when I can" Blan replied

"What...why Twilight...she's not a police officer" Edward said...confused

"Princess Celestia wants Twilight and her friends to figure it out" Blan gave Edd a sheet of paper written by the princess herself asking for the case to be handed over to Twilight and her friends...

This

Was

Very

Wrong


When Edd got home he was angry...he pushed over a table and shouted to himself...TWILIGHT SPARKLE IS NOT A POLICE OFFICER AND SHE IS RUINING MY CHANCE OF BEING NOTICED FOR ONCE!!! Once Edd calmed down he decided to make himself a drink and turn in for the night...he would send a letter of complaint to the princess if he had to...he had to do something about this.


Outside of Edds window was some sort of green smoke...it was watching him...it was alive...it was bad news...