• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 848 Views, 34 Comments

Po-Gi-Oh Two: The Start of A Millennium - Mister Phoenix



In the dark of the night, a strange unicorn found the old Castle of Shadows. Where one of the ancient Millennium Items were hidden.

  • ...
2
 34
 848

Child Like Wonder (Part One)

Sweetie Belle: 4000

Blueblood: 4000

The rematch Blueblood train and waited for is finally here. The white stallion prince looked at the filly he was dueling for the title King of Games, Sweetie Belle. Who just draw to make her first move smiling at her cards in her hoof.

"I set one monster face down in defense mode and end my turn" Sweetie Belle said, causing Blueblood to raise a eyebrow.

"Fine then I set three cards down and summon Snoww, Unlight of The Dark World in attack mode and end my turn" Blueblood said his monster rose to the field.

"I active my spell card Blessing of The Nile and set another monster in defense mode" Sweetie Belle said the water from the Nile behind her.

"I summon Newdoria in face up defense mode, your move"

"I active The Change of Heart-"

"I active my trap card Dark Bribe. This card negate the spell or trap card and destroy it. You get to draw a card when used" Blueblood explained while Sweetie watched her card get destroyed.

"Fine I set one card and end my turn" Sweetie Belle said, Blueblood smiling in victory.

"I set a monster in face down defense mode and end my turn" Blueblood said.

What is he planning? He doesn't even have a God card anymore, so what? Sweetie Belle thought before drawing her next card.

"I set a card and a monster face down and end my turn" Sweetie Belle said having three monsters on her field.

"I sacrifice my two monsters in defense mode to summon my Reign-Beaux, Overload of Dark World. Now attack her defense monsters!"

"I active Mirror Force destroying your all your monsters leaving you open" Sweetie Belle said, a shield blocking the attack and destroying Blueblood's monsters.

"Next I sacrifice all of my monsters to summon the Equestrian God, Obelisk The Tormentor in attack mode and he attacks you" Sweetie Belle said.

Blueblood: 4000 - 0

"And that game. Sorry about the God card he been in my hoof since the start and well it hard not to summon them" Sweetie Belle said before letting out a cough.

Blueblood stood there, taken down by the Equestrian God he gave to her. The spoil prince storm away from the middle of Ponyville. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo who was watching the duel, ran over to a coughing Sweetie Belle.

"Are you alright?" Scootaloo question, beginning to get worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine just... Just... Just a-" Sweetie Belle said, before falling on the ground.

The two friends took their friend back to her home, where she was now asleep in warm bed her Millennium Puzzle on her bedside table just when Rarity enter the room.

"Good morning girls" Rarity greeted them.

Morning," they said together.

"So Sweetie is sick darn. I was hoping to show her some of my cool moves" Scootaloo said, looking at the ground in disappointment.

The two crusaders left the Carousel Boutique, with Scootaloo kicking a small rock.

"Well, I'm going to go!" Scootaloo said, causing Apple Bloom to turn at her.

"Ya do know just because Sweetie is sick doesn' mean we can' crusader together" Apple Bloom said making Scootaloo to stop.

"Meh, I still want to work on my scooting. Later Bloom!" Scootaloo said before hopping on her blue scooter and driving away.

Apple Bloom let out a small sigh, dropping her head so it looked at the dirty ground. While she made her way to the park, while something in the shadows followed her.

Meanwhile...

Blueblood storm the castle halls once again defeated by Sweetie Belle and in one attack. By the fist of the Equestrian God, Obelisk he one he used to have, with the young filly beating him this makes three times he lost to her.

Besides storming to his chambers like the spoil prince would, he open the doors leading to the throne room where Princess Celestia sat waiting for him to enter hearing range.

"Aunt Celestia, why did you call me here?" Blueblood asked, Celestia looking at him with a small smile.

"Blueblood, I'm glad you finally made a friend even of you don't treat her like one." Celestia said, looking down at him.
"Is this why you call me? Just to tell me off for not being a good friend to Sweetie Belle?" Blueblood wondered

"Yes and no. I want you yo travel to Las Pegasus after we have finish talking. I believe you will find what you're looking for there" Celestia said, confusing the prince.

"Of course, Aunt Celestia I shall go at once" Blueblood said, leaving the halls of the castle.


Apple Bloom sat in the park alone under the shade of a tree, the young Earth pony let out a bored sigh. Before someone sat next to her.

"Hey" Spike said, with a small smile causing Apple Bloom to give him the cold shoulder.

"Yes, I know you're upset with me after what I tried to do. I'm sorry about that, you'll be amazed what dumb things someponies or in my case dragons do when they like someone" Spike said, causing Apple Bloom to look at him in surprise.

"Ya like me, but why ahem nothin' special." Apple Bloom replied looking at the ground.

"What? Apple Bloom, don't be ridiculous. You're great and well I..." Spike said, causing the farmer filly to look at the drake.

"Yes" Apple Bloom said, while she waited for him to continue on.

"Who the heck are those two ponies!?" Spike finished, questioning what he saw.

Apple Bloom looked over at where he looked see a mare and a stallion both looking like Apple Bloom seen them somewhere before.

"Wait ah know those two!" Apple Bloom stated, standing up to go over there Spike following.

"Amber and Knuckles, why the heck are you two back?" Apple Bloom wondered.

The pegasus mare turn to smile, Amber the use to be Master Chase's Shadow Ponies. With her partner, the stallion Earth pony Knuckles, strong, big but if to go by Amber's words not that smart.

"Well, why else would we be here. Beside challenge The Queen of Games, where is Sweetie Belle?" Amber asked looking around.

"Ya can' she sick today. Fainted right after beatin' Blueblood. Come back 'nother time" Apple Bloom said, giving them a cold look.

Amber noticed this and let out a gasp, "Why farm filly that I don't know the name of."

"It' Apple Bloom"

"Right. So if Sweetie isn't here why don't we just duel in a tag battle Knuckles and I against you and your boyfriend" Amber said with a smirk.

Spike and Apple Bloom both blush at Amber word Spike shouting, "She's not my girlfriend!" and Apple Bloom shouting "Ahem not his girlfriend!"

"Whatever what do you say?" Amber asked once again

Apple Bloom looked at Spike who gave the filly a shrug. Apple Bloom smiled for her reply.

"We accepted ya challenge"

"Let duel"

Apple Bloom and Spike: 8000

Amber and Knuckles: 8000

"I'll start this duel with one monster in defense mode and set card face-down." Amber said with a smirk.

"My move then and I summon Luster Dragon in attack mode and attack Amber's defense monster." Spike said, the powerful blue dragon look at the hidden card before breathing fire.

Amber smile activating her trap, Backfire when Spike attacked destroying her UFO Turtle.

Apple Bloom and Spike: 8000-7500

"I active my Turtle's effect to summon another UFO Turtle to the field" Amber said.

Spike let out a small moan. The drake ends with a face-down.

"Finally my move, I summon Marauding Captain, also bringing in Exiled Force with his ability. Then he uses Exiled Force's effect to destroy Luster Dragon." Knuckles said

Marauding Captain attacks, only to run into Spike's trap Scrap-Iron Scarecrow.

"You got lucky kid, I end with one face-down."

"Ma move then an' ah summon ma Gogogo Golem and attack ya Marauding Captain, destroyin' him." Apple Bloom said the giant stone monster crushing the small captain with it foot.

Amber and Knuckles: 8000-7400

"Way to go, you moron!" Amber said to him

"Hey you promise you would stop call me names!" Knuckles yelled at her.

"No I said, I would stop calling you name if you stop being an idiot" Amber replied a cold look in her eye.

"Ah end with one face-down" Apple Bloom says slowly.

"I'll show you how this is done! I summon Solar Flare Dragon, then switches UFO Turtle to attack mode to attack Gogogo Golem destroying them both. Just to trigger Backfire and my Turtle effect to summon another Solar Flare Dragon to the field." Amber explain with another dragon rising.

Amber and Knuckles: 7400-7000

Apple Bloom and Spike: 7500-7000

"Now with both Solar Flare Dragons I can use the effect to deal 500 points of damage to their life points." Amber said, making Apple Bloom tighten her teeth.

"Look at this Knuckles your not alone, the filly dumb as well"

Apple Bloom and Spike: 7000-6000

"You don't make fun of my friend. I summon Black Stone of Legend which I can use his effect, tributing him to summon a Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my deck. I active the Inferno Fire Blast spell card to inflict damage to the opponent's Life Points equal to Red-Eye's original attack points." Spike said, causing Amber's smile to drop.

Amber and Knuckles: 7000-4600

"I place one card face-down and end my turn"

"I'll show you I'm not dumb. I summon Gearfried the Iron Knight, then use Release Restraint to summon Gearfried the Swordmaster by sacrificing Gearfried the Iron Knight, then equips him with Lightning Blade, this auto destroying Red-Eyes with his effect, then he attacks Gogogo Golem" Knuckles said.

Just with Spike uses Scrap-Iron Scarecrow again. He ends, causing the Solar Flares effects to go off.

Apple Bloom & Spike: 6000-5000

"Ahem summons Gagaga Magician and overlays him and Gogogo Golem to summon Maestroke the Symphony Djinn, then removes Gogogo's overlay unit to flip one Solar Flare face-down. Then ah uses Double Summon to summon Achacha Archer."

Amber & Knuckles: 4600-4100

Achacha Archer destroyed the face-down Solar Flare while Maestroke destroyed the face-up one.

Amber & Knuckles: 4100-3800

Apple Bloom: 5000-4000

Apple Bloom ends with that move.

"My move and J uses Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy that annoying Scrap-Iron Scarecrow," Amber said, activating her spell card.

Spike used his trap Dark Bribe to negate the spell and allow Amber to draw a card.

"It still my move and I used The Dark Door and summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4, attacking Achacha Archer." Amber said

Spike uses Scrap-Iron Scarecrow to negate the attack. She then ends with two set cards.

"My move I use Dust Tornado to destroy your Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, so I uses the effect of Black Stone of Legend," Amber said, using her trap.

Spike summon his Delta Flyer then tunes it with Achacha Archer to summon Coral Dragon. He discards a card and destroys Gearfried. He then attacks Horus.

Amber & Knuckles: 3800-3000

Apple Bloom & Spike: 4000-3500

Spike ends his turn

"Finally, I use my Black Luster Ritual to sacrifice the Gilford the Lightning in his hoof to summon the Black Luster Soldier to destroy Maestroke" Knuckles said, the warrior coming to the field.

Apple Bloom & Spike: 3500-2300

Knuckles then ends his best monster now on the field in attack mode.

"Ahem summon ma Zubaba Knight then use the trap the Call of the Haunted to bring back Achacha Archer. Then Ah overlays them to summon Humhumming the Key Djinn."

"Who able to summon back Maestroke the Symphony Djinn, attaching the two cards in ma hoof to him as overlays. Ah then detaches Achacha Archer off of Humhumming so Maestroke can hit direct." Apple Bloom explain

Amber & Knuckles: 3000-1200

Apple Bloom then ends her turn with a small smile on her face.

"Well then, Black Luster Soldier attack Humhumming," Amber said, but Apple Bloom uses Maestroke effect, detaching an overlay to negate her destruction.

Amber then sets two cards, in hope to scare Spike into not attacking. Then ends she turn.

"I use spell card Cold Wave which doesn't allow either players to set or use Spells or Traps until next turn" Spike said activating his spell.

"Then I detaches Humhumming's last overlay so Maestroke can finish the game by hitting direct.

Amber & Knuckles: 1200-0

Amber stood still with Knuckles giving a shrug before turning over to Amber.

"Ha who's the idiot now?" Knuckles said, questioning the mare.

"Still you!" Amber returned causing Apple Bloom and Spike to moan.

"Ya two sound like a old married couple" Apple Bloom said causing the pair to stop talking.

Spike let out a small laugh at the shock with the two ponies leaving Amber in anger and Knuckles waved them a goodbye with a small smile.

"So ya want to go to Sugar Cube Corner?" Apple Bloom asked the drake next to her.

"Like a date?" Spike question, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, ah wouldn' have asked, better not be slow"


Blueblood walked through the city of lights Las Pegasus, the unicorn covered his eyes, until a stranger called his name. Blueblood looked at the pony in the black coat, the prince couldn't even tell if this pony was a mare or a stallion.

"I know of your defeats, but there is no need to be in rage. The Key is yours and with it you can enter the mind of anypony you want" The strange pony said.

Blueblood looked down at the golden key on the table, to look up to see the stranger was gone.

"Be able to enter minds. Well then with this I can finally learn how to defeat Sweetie Belle once and for all" Blueblood said before laughing.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

What, I didn't forgot the chapter ending again.

So I didn't make this duel, it was written by FelixTheBrony so yeah. In other news I got the main villain deck the evil one who shall not be named. But he or she has Pendulum monsters meaning I got a lot of explaining when I get to that duel. Yeah, that should be fun. Meh well I'm working on my two year anniversary coming on Monday with Sweet and Sour Apples so yeah. These chapters are getting harder to write.